Best Headphones

GoDJ

Im looking for some headphones to use for producing beats.
What are the best headphones to use for heavy bass rap/hip-hop/ and r&b beat making?

Personally, I haven't found headphones that I feel I can really trust for bass. Had to cop some better monitors.

I like my Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro's a lot. They're a little bass heavy, but if you know that you can compensate. They are great if you're looking for a new perspective of your mix or listening to articulations.

Dr Dre's Beats!

LOL

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

K ▲ L Y Y U G ▲;49461850 said:
Dr Dre's Beats!

LOL

BTW dude I'm joking don't get one lol

wow... no AKG love? Shame on all of you!

+1 for AKG K702s! :victory:

and too the guy who mentioned the beyerdynamics, another great choice! :cool:

380hd pros the best money ive invested inn the bass is unrealistic check out the guitarcenter reviews trust these babies get a 5 star trust and u cant go wrong iff u want to have some quality and durable reference monitors headphones point blank

Last edited:
AKG are good, but I have to agree on all the recommendations for Sennheiser. Quality headphones that are generally very good value for money.

I was about to post the same question. Iv'e got a pair of AKG K77's that i've had for a few years and they've done me well but time to upgrade ​so by the post's in here i might check out some Sennheiser's.

Back