Best Audio Interface That Works With FL Studio ?

Talk all you want but FL Studio is killing it right now as one of the best music production software out there. I'm using and so are the big name producers also. But lately I have been seeing producers using audio interfaces alongside with it. I'm learning how to mix my music and looking for hardware I can purchase also. What I want to know is what are some good ones that work with FL ? Currently interested in buying the Steinberg CI1 .

Strange way to start a sentence asking for help. I bet people have been using audio interfaces for a long long time now, not something that recently popped up. I second what bandcoach said and add;

What exactly do you think an audio interface would do that makes it particularly suitable for use with FL studio?

Last edited:
And also, please tell us what you want to achieve with the interface and what your budget is. The actual best ones are pretty expensive.

For Mixing Purposes . I'm In The Process Of Making My Own Home Music Production Studio . So Right Now I'm Looking Forward To Buying A USB One . I Know The Expensive Ones Already . Just Don't Want Them .

Sorry I cant contribute to the answer. I was just searching the internet because I have a question about interfaces and I was lead to here. :) but anyways I was wondering if you guys could help me with my problem? OK, First I don't know much about hardware and integrating it with software but I want to start using a hardware drum machine and get the sounds from the drum machine into my FL Studio. right now Im jus using an Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX mixer so That I can hook my monitors up to it so that I can hear my audio. But Im guessing that if I want to record my audio from the drum machine I will need to get a better interface. Ive hear good things about the drum machine and Ive seen it used and it sounds amazing, so I want to know whats a interface with good converters that will allow me to capture the sound from the drum machine and allow the drum patch to still be able to keep its sound quality. The drum patch sounds really nice, thick, full, and "Analogy." And I was wondering whats a pretty decent audio interface that I could purchase to take the sound from it and get it into my DAW without having to worry about losing that nice sound? Also, for now I only need something that I can hook up my m-audio Bx5 monitors and the drum machine to. but for the future I may be adding another piece of hardware and a subwoofer, so if you guys could please help me out with a few options or point me in the right direction it will be much appreciated. Would an m-audio interface get the job done or do I need something that else that would be better?

For Mixing Purposes . I'm In The Process Of Making My Own Home Music Production Studio . So Right Now I'm Looking Forward To Buying A USB One . I Know The Expensive Ones Already . Just Don't Want Them .

"For mixing purposes" doesn't really mean much when it comes to audio interfaces. Do you understand what they actually do?

Does the Steinberg CI1 audio interface work with fl studio ?

Yes.

Yeah . Their Basic Use Is For Transferring Analong To Digital , Reducing Latency & Hooking Up Your Mic To Computer . All I Want To Do Is Upgrade The Sound Output From My Computer , Cause I'll Be Using Moniters . People Say Using An Audio Interface Will Help .

Welcome to the wonderful world of mixing music on a DAW. Like they said; any interface will do. I would suggest you to start off with a rather cheap one and take it you don´t need more than 2 inputs simultaneously.
Propellerhead Balance is a good one if you are on PC (not for Mac). Use any spare money on studio monitors (and maybe a little room treatment when you find out what you need).

Saying "FL studio is the best music studio production software out there" when you just has discovered that people actually have hardware interfaces hooked up to FL is only charming and proves your rookie status.
It´s not so much the DAW; it´s the man/woman behind it. For EDM - sure - FL studio is cool. And thats about it. If SHM makes "Don´t you worry child" in Logic or FL - trust me - does´t matter at all.

The art comes from within.
Within you - through the the DAW.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
You are absolutely right; my bad.
One of the "most bang for bucks"-cards in the entry level budget division IMO. Thanks.

Last edited:
My picks for best at each price point:

These picks are all based on THD measurements, low-latency performance benchmarks, and personal experience.

For $50.

For $100. (if you don't need to record mic/turntable, then this one instead)

For $150.

For $200.

For $400.

For $800.

-Ki
Salem Beats (+Reviews)
gpWmqu

Back