Best Audio Interface Just For Headphones & Speakers

RyanTrapstar

I don't really have any live instruments or use any mics but I would like an audio interface that just mainly has a port for your speakers and a plug for headphones to mix

I'd like to know, too. I have beyerdynamic DT-880 250ohm headphones and my old tascam interface is not supported by my laptop. Need a new one. Planning on getting Adam monitors.

I don't need inputs for instruments either. All electronic or sampled for edm purposes

Best for what kind of budget?

I don't have a budget (as much as it'll take, just not too too ridiculous) for these needs, but I'd like quality sound and power for my 250 ohm headphones and future studio monitors.

Like OP said, no need for instruments in my personal production atmosphere, just need an interface for headphones and monitors

Nothing over a hundred

Nothing wrong with that, but it might be a good idea to mention from the start that you're looking for an absolutely entry-level interface rather than the "best". Try the Scarlett Solo, Steinberg UR12 or Roland Duo-Capture.

ebessan said:
I don't have a budget (as much as it'll take, just not too too ridiculous) for these needs, but I'd like quality sound and power for my 250 ohm headphones and future studio monitors.

For a bit looser budget I'd probably look at things like the Audient iD22, SPL Crimson, Tascam UH-7000, RME BabyFace, Apogee/Pro Tools Duet & maybe the upcoming Arturia Audiofuse.

edit: Audient also came out with iD14, which is even closer to what's being asked here.

Last edited:
Back