Ableton Push - Changing My studio, worth it??

SpaceClub

So as far as my productions are going.. I have decent sounds, good mixing and mastering skills, but my WORST aspect is writing melodies, I know half-decent chord structure and scales but I just have really hard times making catchy melodies, I can make amazing drops and good transitions but my melodies always hold me back.

Right now I am mainly using Maschine, Komplete 9, Logic Pro X, and Nexus 2 for some sounds

I was thinking about selling my Maschine (and Komplete 9 since its the cross graded version) and getting an Ableton Push along with Suite, and will still use my nexus 2.

I think the scale mode and chord mode on the ableton push will save my life, but is it really worth giving up maschine and changing my DAW (I barely sample also)

FL Studio all teh way bro! For your melody impasse, it has a few tools you can use in the piano roll to help musically. The "riff machine" spawns a chord progression/melody depending on the numerous characteristics and factors you apply to it. Really cool stuff. Also there is a chord button that lets you pick from a huge list of chords and just apply them wherever. There are tons of different tools you can use to help with work flow. I love FL. :P

Back