Drake Sample Beat ! F4F Guaranteed

I really enjoyed this beat bro - mix sounded clean to me. The vocal fx/chops/samples really did it for me. Left YT comment too.

I really enjoyed the panning of the hihats back and forth. Very neat technique. Mix is pretty good and the overall vibe had me grooving man. Keep up the nice work!

The sub bass is very nice. I like also the piano in the background. About the mixing it sounds good to me, it's well balanced. Maybe the snare is a little bit too dry. But the atmosphere is nice, good work bro and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;)

I like it a lot bro! I think if you laid some keys on here (and or) added some more sounds to fill up the mid range it would sound even better! Is that Drakes voice you sampled by the way?

Yeah man I could totally see Drake on this bruh. Space is filled pretty well, honestly I'd add some high frequency instrument in the background just to give the beat a little crispiness and have that variation. Otherwise dope shit man.

The sub bass is very nice. I like also the piano in the background. About the mixing it sounds good to me, it's well balanced. Maybe the snare is a little bit too dry. But the atmosphere is nice, good work bro and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;)

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it !

thanks for your feedback on my track!

Real cool vibes with this and clean mix. Like the vocal work and the lo-fi sound

I like it a lot bro! I think if you laid some keys on here (and or) added some more sounds to fill up the mid range it would sound even better! Is that Drakes voice you sampled by the way?

Yea I sampled my favourite song man, I'm a big Drake fan. And yea you might be right about the keys, anyways thanks for listening !

Yeah man I could totally see Drake on this bruh. Space is filled pretty well, honestly I'd add some high frequency instrument in the background just to give the beat a little crispiness and have that variation. Otherwise dope shit man.

Yea I feel your feedback when it comes to the high frequencies, it would make the listening experience more enjoyable, however this isn't made to be a complete product. I would leave the high frequencies for a vocalist ideally, which is always the case in these type of beats Drake and Noah Shebib introduced. Thanks for listening !

Back