New Boom Bap Instrumental / 90's Flavour

if you could bishop nehru on this ... man ... it would be insane ... but like said before just needs that bassline to rumble through behind that kick would be the finishing touch ... good work keep it up

retturned.

Man your drums KNOCK! They hit hard my man! I also love the playful looped piano, fit very well with the track and had a great overall feel. As well as the vocal sample that comes in and out, fit the track very well. The switch up was cool, but I wasn't much of the second piano, sounded too left field for me when compared to the other piano. But other than that, this is a straight head nodder!

I love the sample! All this song needs is a better low-end, like a nice bass line. Besides that, everything else is almost perfect.

Hey man, thanks for feedback.
What I want to say is that, that it's not just my vibe, I don't really like the samples that you've picked up. On the other hand, composition, in my opinion, is good. I think you could work on mix, as musicbyme said, it's a bit muffled.
Anyway, you're original. Solid work.

According to my track, I've just find this sample somewhere in net.

I appreciate your honest feedback yo !

Yes, just yes!

Awesome stereo image and swing to this!

Jeez, followed you on SC and will recommend your beats to other MCs :)

Jacky T

Thanks for you feed on my track, bro. I'm here to return the love.

this is dope man, I really dig the samples you used and the vinyl warmth that comes along with them. The chops are good and the drums are punchy and nice. I agree with what some others have said, A bass line would probably help to fill out the texture of it a bit. But that's just a suggestion.

Great work, keep it up!

Cheers!

This is dope! I could hear this on madvillainy and it would fit in perfect. Love the drums, the sample chops. The intro is dope. Mix sounds good to me. Love the change ups. Really nothing negative to say at all. I'd love to hear MF Doom on this. Keep it up homey! Thanks for the feed.

Glad you dig the vibe man ! Thank you .
Stay Creative !

Greetings earthling.

This sounds nice. Reminiscent of MF Doom as others have said. Nice clean mix and scratches. Some bass additionally would be nice as well. Good job.

- TTT

This is hot man! Lovin' the beat, it's got that dirty old school feel that's really hard to get right. The samples bang, doesn't get boring. Mix could use some work but the occasional lack of clarity almost works well within the feel of the song. Great stuff, keep it up!

Banging Like 90's ! Thanks for the support man !

this is really ill man. real nice smapling. drums are smashing. i can't say anything bad here, this is booming man... oh snap, that switch up.. nice nice

Back