What Rapper do you want to see on your beat?

milesg2g

The Wavvy Ness Sage
Every producer has questioned, wondered, and even dreamed of their favorite artist on their track; Who's yours?

Worrrrrd I really really am a big fan of French. I love his music and I'm a big fan of Harry Fraud too! haha. He was actually my favorite rapper for 2010-11 hell he kinda still is haha

I wanna hear Currensy, French Montana, Styles P, Jadakiss, Max B or Drake on one of my on my sample beats. As far as my trap beats, I wanna hear 2chainz, Gucci, or Chief Keef on my ish. Too much to ask for? lolol

Right now my main ESTABLISHED target is Curren$y but I''m constantly on the look out for talented unknown cats who can C my vision and handle their business who wanna work

Mainstream
Dr Dre
Eminem
Jay-Z
Kanye West
B.O.B
50 Cent
T.I

Underground
Redman
Slaughterhouse
Pusha-T
Evidence
Raekwon
Sean Price
Buckshot
Alchememist
Xzibit
Fashawn
M.O.P

Pop

Katy Perry
Rita Ora

Rock
Hailey Williams
Chester Bennington
Dave Grohl
Julien-K

I know the thread mentioned rappers. But F it haha.

Last edited:
great question haha. I would love to work with Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Wu Tang Clan, Nas, ATCQ, Pete Rock, DJ Premier basically anybody from the previous generation. this would be more of a personal service to me as these guys definetly influenced my style. Though I would love working with new cats like Asap Rocky, Rick Ross, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, etc.

2 chainz, gunplay & future ON ONE TRACK! the most IGNORANT song ON EARTH

i always imagine pac rapping on my beats when im making em, ....or jay-z, sometimes twista and sometimes mobb deep, most of my beats are dark too....so, u know

Idk what it is about Kid Ink, but I can't vibe with him. I didn't like his last mixtape, but heard this new one goes in. I'ma give him a chance.
Haha, I think this new mixtape is the worst of them all. It's just a matter of taste.

Back