Obama-Care forces (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) to make all Employees Part-Time

Part time doesn't mean a cut on paychecks tho. If you are part time on paper, that means they don't have to pay your health care. They can still give you full time hours tho. Obama is trying to ensure that everyone has healthcare, but business are like, "fvck this shyt, errbody part time!"

Part time doesn't mean a cut on paychecks tho. If you are part time on paper, that means they don't have to pay your health care. They can still give you full time hours tho. Obama is trying to ensure that everyone has healthcare, but business are like, "fvck this shyt, errbody part time!"
exactly. I have had several part time jobs where I regularly clocked overtime. Its not uncommon at all.

My very simple warning to all: Get out of America while you still can.

This place is going to be either an anarchy or a dictatorship in another decade.

The 3rd eye has been awoken within the citizenry, people are finally starting to wake up and see through the "system" we've been raised up on.

Big Brother slowly casts his clouds over us trying to sheathe the eye from the truth he believes it does not want to see.

The problem I have with America today is the fairweather attitude towards politics it has. Let's give Bush 8 years to go buck wild and Obama 3 years to fix it. Since when does fixing things faster than ****ing it up?

This is my problem with the Obama administration ... rather than admitting that his policies haven't worked, he ALWAYS falls back on "well look at what Bush left me..."

He burst onto the scene as the middle-American savior in his Jesus Christ Superstar pose promising to do this and that.... but he can't. He took advantage of the situation to get into office.. pulled on the heart strings of the broke and homeless... that and the fact that he's black. You can call me racist, Idgaf, I know people who were ignorantly running to the polls to vote for Obama with no idea on his stances ... my friend's grandma called him and cussed him out because he didn't vote Obama ... her reasoning was "he's black" ... don't get me wrong I think it's great that as a society we can look past skin color for our candidates but it is NOT a deciding factor...

Here is the thing. Anybody now or in the future is going to lie their way into office. People use that excuse for Obama..........because he is black. (that's a joke).

Americans getting pissed at Presidents again.......when they should be pissed at their selves. Pissed at their leaders. Americans have lost the respect for leadership (not only for the President).

We the people don't need to keep begging the President to help us make things easier. lmao! That is the problem. We as Americans need to be MFing Americans. We need to be what made us great. Somehow after 911 people forgot how. And now we don't know who to trust. We can't trust each other in this country......and that is OUR down fall. Look at how stupid we sound now blaming a president for what WE THE PEOPLE can fix........the shit is sad. All you pathetic ass Americans want to do is complain about shit while you still have it comfortable enough to do it.......which is a waste of the few sands in the hourglass our asses have left til it's really a wrap.

It's a shame what American people make out to be important. Your new comfort zone of today is your downfall. You have time to study bullshit like seeing eyes and every secret shown in a got damn dollar bill that's been here before you were born.....but can't put money to the side or give some extra hours of your time to contribute in making this country great.

It would take discipline on the American people to make things better......but yall so in fear of EVERY GOT DAMN THING!

Think free is good.......free got you fuucked up in the head. Fiending for that big screen and the little screen on a phone...AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! But for what? TO keep up with the Jone's.

And black folks are worse. I mean damn....where are the movie makers? Where are the clothing designers? Where are our products? Where is B.E.T? Where are the voices? All we get are these complaining ass seeing eye type of MFers leading the youth.

Sure...........it feels better to blame a president for our own fuuck ups. Seriously..........we are complaining about healthcare........complaining about jobs. Make a job.....MFER. lol! Hire some people...be a humble boss. Don't be a Rick Ross type nigga......50 Cent type nigga. You ain't going to make it in this music shit....that weak ass shit (talking bout all yall got dammit.....fuuck wrong with yall). Thinking you going to get rich....thinking for your MFing self. "Yeah man.....I sees my royalties nahmean.....buy my momma a house"............yo momma got a house...you living in the MFer. Mind in the wrong place.

President Obama doing good.....it's yall American people. Looking for benefits and shit. Benefits will shut you up quick......and now it's all you know to do. Ask for benefits.

America......learn to be a follower. Leaders.....learn how to be a leader. This buddy system shit is getting out of MFing hand. THe ass kissing system that we the people created. Slowing formed into wet asses for benefits.

Too late.

This is my problem with the Obama administration ... rather than admitting that his policies haven't worked, he ALWAYS falls back on "well look at what Bush left me..."

He burst onto the scene as the middle-American savior in his Jesus Christ Superstar pose promising to do this and that.... but he can't. He took advantage of the situation to get into office.. pulled on the heart strings of the broke and homeless... that and the fact that he's black. You can call me racist, Idgaf, I know people who were ignorantly running to the polls to vote for Obama with no idea on his stances ... my friend's grandma called him and cussed him out because he didn't vote Obama ... her reasoning was "he's black" ... don't get me wrong I think it's great that as a society we can look past skin color for our candidates but it is NOT a deciding factor...

A lot of policies have worked just slowly. When Bush left we were losing 750k jobs a month. Whose fault is that? The thing I dislike about house republicans is they care more about getting Obama out of office the what was best for America. **** the partisan politics bs. Blame the House as much as you blame the President. Bush worked with a republican controlled congress. Obama worked with a democrat controlled congress for two years, then we elected the same people who messed it up the first time into office again.

The Constitution gives Congress the real powers.

Only Congress can appropriate money.
Only Congress can declare war.
Only Congress can regulate interstate commerce.

Yes, the President can veto legislation; but a determined Congress can override that veto and impose a law on the president that the president doesn't want.

Aside from acting in a blatantly unconstitutional manner, there is really no check on a totally determined Congress. The Constitution gives Congress vast power (both real and implied by the Necessary and Proper Clause of Article1/Section 8).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-well-in-ohio/2012/06/14/gJQAncWqcV_blog.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The Saudis paid for the first Gulf War with a blanco check. It ended up being something like $60bn. They basically hired the US military to stop Saddam. "Army-for-hire".LOL

For 17 years (I think it started in 1993), the Saudis agreed to invest $100bn every year in the US via companies like the Carlyle Group. I think it was late 2009 or 2010 when they got it all out (so roughly $1700bn (!!!)) and it started to happen after the media made public, that Arabs try to buy major airports and logistic companies responsible for shipping goods (basically the companies which redistribute container ships/oil tankers in the US).

That's when the "shit hit the fan" for Obama and that's the real reason why all of a sudden there was no money in the private sector.......because other major investors followed suite and read "the signs of the times". Hence the "bailout".

Lets not forget this strange event on the morning of September the 10th, 2001 (yes, a day before something much more news-worthy happened).

So the Pentagon can't account for 25% (!!!) of what it spends AND it just so happened, that over TWO THOUSAND BILLION or $2,000,000,000,000 were simply..............well, "missing in action"?

Yeah, lets blame Obama. lol

So that was over 10 years ago. With all the wars and "anti-terrorism" shit they spent money on, how much do you think is missing TODAY?

Again, lets blame Obama for that. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I stop Voting just because of 9/11 accident and that USA navi airplane in it. I stop voting because if Romney or Obama win, it doesn't matter they still have to follow order from other people that doesn't have nothing to do with our government. I stop voting because if anything happen in USA one day people will get their minds washed like they did putting Osaman X employee of the USA CIA with the responsibility of this accident. People might think that my mind has been fill up with BS. they control what we see and what we cant see. we like pigs in their kill zone waiting to be killed in any """"""""""Terrorist Attack""""""""". People try to tell you guys. Even in the music industry. Listen to Millionaires rapper lyrics don't just bang your head with the beat listen they try to tell you something. I don't judge or believe things without watching it. I just sat down did a long research to see who am dealing with and all this came up. sit down argue about politics all day long because at the end who ever wins will do the same thing.

I stop Voting just because of 9/11 accident and that USA navi airplane in it. I stop voting because if Romney or Obama win, it doesn't matter they still have to follow order from other people that doesn't have nothing to do with our government. I stop voting because if anything happen in USA one day people will get their minds washed like they did putting Osaman X employee of the USA CIA with the responsibility of this accident. People might think that my mind has been fill up with BS. they control what we see and what we cant see. we like pigs in their kill zone waiting to be killed in any """"""""""Terrorist Attack""""""""". People try to tell you guys. Even in the music industry. Listen to Millionaires rapper lyrics don't just bang your head with the beat listen they try to tell you something. I don't judge or believe things without watching it. I just sat down did a long research to see who am dealing with and all this came up. sit down argue about politics all day long because at the end who ever wins will do the same thing.

I can tell you study. most people don't even know about this.

Last edited:
why would a millionaire rapper be privy to top secret government information?
there is a lot to write about that. watch this video if your are interested it will explain almost everything you still have to do more research, but you will see it and hear it to get the prove.

youtube.com/watch?v=CS5d8ZQ_zNI

It has more parts also.

The most eye opener video i have seen is this one watch the first one before this one so you can understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtzHQ8_1Ckk

and remember i am no one to judge you my friend.

Last edited:
I refuse to commit on this, I'm here for music.To learn tips from producers,great engineers and talk shop. If I want politics in music I'll play P.E or Ted Nugent.

Back