jordans

swagg

why do people wear jordans out in public???

they look lame

i wouldnt wear jordans for anything but playing basketball/sports in

2jg6k60.jpg

29moqc9.jpg

Jordans are wack to me for some reason. I just dont get why niggaz go koo koo over em when they come out. I mean its the same shoe you bought the last time just in another colorway.

You have to have the right clothes to pull off jordans really. don't go good with everything. I wear mostly limited edition dunks and air forces myself, tho

And they gotta be crispy!!!
Please dont come out like you tight in them same bugs bunny's with the faded sole

And they gotta be crispy!!!
Please dont come out like you tight in them same bugs bunny's with the faded sole

:cheers:

So many people around Atlanta have not gotten that memo yet. Creased up and dirty Jordans do not make your outfit look good.

One day they'll learn.

^^^^
good point. . .dont post lame a$$ team jordans next time! Retros are always tight no matter what. and most of the people that buy js arent true sneaker heads. they buy them off the hype they hear, or because they seen them at the local footaction etc. most dont know about em until they drop. its all d!ck ridin

^^^^
good point. . .dont post lame a$$ team jordans next time! Retros are always tight no matter what. and most of the people that buy js arent true sneaker heads. they buy them off the hype they hear, or because they seen them at the local footaction etc. most dont know about em until they drop. its all d!ck ridin

Ha ha. Yep. I remember i had a few partners sitting outside of Walters for like 4 days trying to get a pair of Jordans...

Now thats a negro that loves some shoes...

Ha ha. Yep. I remember i had a few partners sitting outside of Walters for like 4 days ...

yea now thats a true sneaker head. . . other kats buy them because they are with someone that says " oh **** theose are tyte. . . i wish i could get em, oh man u should buy those" or simply because they have the cash for it. I work at footaction soo i see that type of shhh all day..lol

^^^^ 50% on everything except brand new releases.

aahaha... dont i hear that enough. . . while were on the topic the retro 11 space jams are set to drop soon. lol, and surprisingly the guy that posted this thread, his name is SWAG. without any jordans in his closet? i wonder. . . .

Of course
Jordans + the cat that works at footaction + his employee discount=

my shoe game since sixth grade

"SWAG. without any jordans in his closet? i wonder. . . ."

I noticed that too

Last edited:
^^^^ 50% on everything except brand new releases.

aahaha... dont i hear that enough. . . while were on the topic the retro 11 space jams are set to drop soon. lol, and surprisingly the guy that posted this thread, his name is SWAG. without any jordans in his closet? i wonder. . . .

jordans are the lamest shoes u can buy

females dont like jordans
i never seen a female give a dude a compliment on somebody wearing jordans

dudes just buy jordans to impress each other
:cry::cry:

somebody post a pair or jordans worth buying if they think jordans are so cool
i never saw a pair of jordans i like

Jordans are low-quality shoes in general, especially for playing sports (NO support and garbage cushion), but they look pretty sick a lot of the time. Some are way too out there, but the fours are some of the coolest looking shoes ever I think.

only some Jordans are fresh and thats especially true with fusions. round my way you gon see me rocking either rare special colored or custom hi top Dunks or AF1's. occasionally some SB's or Vandals but most niggaz dont no bout da vandals.

I'm a sneakerhead...
team jordans and fusions are wack...
as are most after XI...
IIs are garbage...
fakes + hype ruined everything...

did I mention I'm not a sneakerhead anymore?

I love kicks man but hype ruined it everything on my list is $300-500 AT LEAST man f*ck that...

That and the quality is ass on anything recent aka retro J's.

Back