Megan Fox... What's the big deal?

but if you liked her without knowing her, then you were superficial too, no? so you being superficial was cool, but when it turned out pretty girls are not always angels..........it was not cool? lol

(just playing devil's advocate)

I wasn't being superficial. I was being 13.... ( Chuckles a bit )

Attraction is a attraction. Just got to be careful cause thing aren't always as good as they seem from the outside.

I could go on with examples and theories but I won't ...

Megan Fox is overrated!:rolleyes:

That's it!

l

U just gotta set your mind to it and get good with god. He will do anything u pray for. I went to church and prayed for a skinny little chick with a tight little pussy and i got it, ... like the next week. Its all about the game yall, ... tell me why she took me to red lobster and bought me anything i wanted, haha, ... i swear.

Shocked me with that one. That boarder line blasphemy. I'm just gonna let that one go. Church and tight little pu**y just don't go in the same sentence. HEHEHE

Pussy is just another body part. Nothing blasphemous about that ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'd double down on them both.

But I Megan Good IMO is underrated. That girl got nice boobs and big lips and she curvy. She's shyting on Fox all day.

Pussy is just another body part. Nothing blasphemous about that ;)

So, you'd go to church and pray for it in those exact words OUT LOUD in front of everyone. Would you talk to Jesus or whomever like that?

Cause if so cool.

I won't. But that's my biz... I'm not trying to impose my ideals on to you guys. Just stating my 2 cents:cool:

LOL if I was a Christian (or Catholic for that matter), of course I wouldn't. It just seemed funny to me what that other dude said :D

If there's a God, he knows what he created ;)

LOL @ Jean

And the hit keep coming.

Been a while since I've been to church.

That might actually be a good thing, if it came down to that last statement. LMAO

lol, yall siitin here dreamin about beautiful women and sh!t, .... what if i told u kids that if u turn your computer off, go buy some nice clothes, get ya mind right, ... if u are at the right place at the right time you could be fukkin chicks that look similiar to megan fox, ... well, maybe not Megan Fox but you know, ... the hottest girls in the club, the hottest girls in your hood, ... i do this. No lie.

U just gotta set your mind to it and get good with god. He will do anything u pray for. I went to church and prayed for a skinny little chick with a tight little pussy and i got it, ... like the next week. Its all about the game yall, ... tell me why she took me to red lobster and bought me anything i wanted, haha, ... i swear.

maybe you're just trollin but if not, you're as out of touch as it gets (and a piece of trash) . You don't know the first thing about God.

white girls
119wjkx.jpg

Back