Would you ever do this for a girl?

ILhiphop

Would you convert into christianity if she wanted you too?
Let say this girl is the one that you been dreaming about and couldnt find for all these years and suddenly she there standing infront of you.
She is the one, and you still a believer but you do not choose any religion, would you all of a sudden change just because she would want you to share the same though she wont push it on you, meaning it wouldnt else work out....

what would u do?

the question is would she convert to a religion/belief for you?

theres your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend converted to islam to marry his wife. She was the daughter of an Imam. People will go to any length to be with the person they love.

REAL8, I know what you sayn man... ugh.
She told me she dont think it gonna work out cuz of that reason and she dont wanna push it on me.. u hear me, so she not tryin 2... its just me im so f inluv with dat gal.
She is everything i could ever ask for, i know id say the same in 10 years 2.....

Dean, I hear u, i just dunno

Last edited:
Let say this girl is the one that you been dreaming about and couldnt find for all these years...

The girl I been dreaming about doesn't look at me and want me to be something else. She loves me EXACTLY the way I am right now, bladder control problems and all...

It's like finding a really cute fat girl that is great in every way except she's really fat. Are you going to get with her expecting that she will lose weight at some point? Or do you accept her for who she is: a great person to be around...?

She accepts me, its just that she dont believe it gonna work out, or as she said she not sure looking at me with those cute eyes knowing she would just want to jump me... i respect her for all of dis even mo.
I hear you but her belief is so personal to her, she want the person next to her to share that feeling which she cannot explain herself... I think u get me at same time I get you. She was like nothing about is neg or watever, everything there is ab u is amazing, u so different to everyone etc your rly everything i ever wanted i just wish u was... ye u know.. im like god y u fkin with me like dis!

"I have my beliefs, and if I change them I would be lying. To me and to you. And I think every good relationship is based on honesty. And I don't want to risk our love's foundation"

drop this in an argument and you can win.

"I have my beliefs, and if I change them I would be lying. To me and to you. And I think every good relationship is based on honesty. And I don't want to risk our love's foundation"

man u gd lol!

my girl wanted me to convert to islam so we could get married, i dropped something along the lines of what you wrote...we broke up a lil after that lol

edit: if you ever try go up against someones god 9 xs outta 10 u gonna lose

Last edited:
If you can look at what her beliefs are offering to you open mindedly, and it appears to be 'the Truth', go for it, maybe it'll be an enlightening experience for you....

I agree a person should love someone for THEM! But at the same time, if you have something that you KNOW is the Truth in your heart and would like to SHARE that good news with someone you love, or want to grow to love together, I understand that too...

Back