Post your Workout Plans

SannyBoi

wut it do!

nobody likes 2 look ugly!

so i thought it might b a good idea if the better lookin guys on FP post their workoutplans,

so those scrawny or flabby mo'fo's finally wake up and hit the gymmmm....

Nutrition tips etc. are appreciated 2...

I try to get up and go running every morning. but that isn't happening as much as it used to now.
Then body weight exercises. No set number, just doing like sets of 20 until i cant anymore. Then do sets of 15 till i cant anymore, then 10, then 5. Then switch to sit ups or squats. Wish I still had a dip bar...

But a sledgehammer and a tire is a hell of a workout...

i havent been able to do much since school..buit im almost finish...i normally do mainly bodyweight stuff...

i got a bootleg copy of P90X that im gonna do once i get back in the swing of things....

i havent been able to do much since school..buit im almost finish...i normally do mainly bodyweight stuff...

i got a bootleg copy of P90X that im gonna do once i get back in the swing of things....

lmfao i also got me that P90X thing from the net!

i gotta say that some of those exercises are pretty usefull!
especially for the Back and the arms!

never was into that whole trackign and nutrition thing tho'...

anyone in here uses creatine?

Workout a:

squats
bench press
deadlift

workout b

squats
military press
powercleans

alternate a and b every other day

add 5lbs more than last time everytime you do the same exercise

Last edited:
anyone in here uses creatine?

Nope... my high school football coach was kicking players off the team for using it. He said when you get older, if you've been using creatine too long then your muscles will start to break down and turn like liquid.

Suspended a few starters for eating those energy bars and drinking energy drinks. Eats away at your stomach lining.

I don't have a real workout routine... because a routine would get boring.

What I do is...

Download some mixtapes and youtube vids while I'm home and load them onto my ipod...

Head out to the gym after work if I don't have anything to do...

Workout...

I always do something with the arms and chest and traps.... because just like men have certain favorite body parts on women...95% of the women I've ever asked said that a man's chest is what they like the most. I've be doing more leg work lately though, just for the hell of it.

I always do at least 30 minutes of cardio before I leave... most times I do more because my ipod is a video ipod and sometimes I watch fights, fighter interviews, rap vids and all other kinds of crap while I'm on the machines... and time flies by.

I'm not out to look like the Hulk or nothing and I actually don't want to get huge. I just figured that the gym is like the club in the day time only it's more beneficial, lol. They even have a DJ at the gym I go to sometimes.

The women don't even really work out. They waltz in all made up so people can see them. Then they reappear about 15 minutes later in matching workout gear, sneakers with not a spec of dirt on them, in makeup, hair made up... and they get on the treadmill and talk on their phones... The dudes come in with doo rags, baseball caps, baggy sweats... and everybody just kinda plays like they're working out it seems.

I go there just to get away from the internet and couch when there's nothign else to do. A few years ago I would've used that time to e-fight on FP and read blogs and find vst's all while killing some Doritos and maybe having some brew or something.

I've even started going to the gym across the street on my lunch just to get in 3 sets of curls and 3 sets on the bench... then I go and get something to eat.

Ish is getting out of hand.

Not every gym is like the one I go to though. It's haters in there too. Dudes you catch staring at you if they're working out with a female, I be like "I don't want that tramp, playa... I'm listening to this mixtape and killing some time"

I might get a routine... but I doubt it.

Oh, yeah I take Whey protein... not for weight lifting but because it helps your mood out - good side effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whey protein is da bizness. None of that creatine garbage. That does weird stuff to peoples' bodies.

When I used to work out for football I just kept a huge CostCo jar of Jiff Super Chunk Peanut Butter in my locker, and ate a big spoonful after I got done lifting. I was about 180 benching 275 or so, which may or may not be good depending on what you guys have accomplished. Now I have a hard time w/ 2 plates, which is probably because I haven't been pounding the peanut butter.

...And maybe because I stopped lifting for a year.

first i put in work.

then move my ass and go beserk.

after, i eat my salad (no dessert) in order to get that man i deserve. no homosexual.

I used to take Whey protein when I first started lifting but I don't take it any more. I only eat natural food now and I have not lost any muscle mass since I stopped taking protein powder a year ago. I think it's unnecessary.

I lift 3-4 times /week.
Usuallly chest and tris on day 1
Back and Bis on day 2
Shoulders and legs on day 3 or shoulders on day 3 and legs on day 4.
I take a day off between workouts and I do cardio right after my lifting session.

only exercise i get is chasing my sons thorugh the house lifting the baby and carrying him and his car seat everywhere and when i have the energy to have sex with my girlfriend oh and opening a beer which watching football (fu*k the steelers)

There's a LA Fitness on damn near every corner up here... that's why I joined. Plus it's 5 minutes from my house...

Most dudes just come in there to hoop and shoot the breeze with the women that work out.

I think they give a free 7 day membership online... everybody should check it out if there's a LA Fitness somewhere near you.

Don't go lookin' bummy though... get you some real workout gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, I still can't work out. My shoulder is still healing (3pins and 2 surgeries). I figure I got another 1 or 2 until I can really start working out again.

I don't know how to do a half work out. When I exercise, I punish my body. I can't do it any other way.

Before my injury. I used to run every other day until I puked or got bored. (Usually 3-5 miles)

And every otherday. I did push ups and situps, different types of each. (pullups or dips if I can)

I wasn't built, not huge. I was lean and defined.

Back