Favorite Beer

On another note...I noticed that Sam Adam's Octoberfest is already in stores for the Fall season. That stuff is very tasty.

Last edited:
stides.jpg

hobo.jpg

Last edited:
(1) All Around Favorite = Red Stripe

(2) Beer I drink Everyday = Sam Adams

(3) Cheap Beer (For When I can't afford or find #'s 1 & 2 = TIE - Miller Lite & PBR

ONE

Last edited:
Don't like beer but I love me my Jager Bombs!

I like beer, but I also love me some Yager Bombs! Except, I only like the original Yager Bomb (Red Bull & Yager) mixing it with Monster or Rockstar sucks IMO!

But yeah, my neighbor (who I often collab with) and I drink a 1/5th of Jager and a 6 Pack of Red Bulls and some beer every time we make beats! Sometimes, we just end up drinking and listening to music LOL!

My Woman keeps the Yager bottles in the garage (we recycle) and after a week (in between recycle pickups) there were 6 1/5th Yager Bottles, she joked and said she was going to make a mosaic from the green glass in our yard!

I am thinking my productivity would go through the roof if I laid off the Yager Bombs and Red Stripe? LOL!

ONE

Last edited:
what is malt? "dark beer"?

Not necessarily....actually most of it is light in color...

Malt liquor is a North American term referring to a type of beer with high alcohol content. In legal statutes, the term often includes any alcoholic beverage above or equal to 5% alcohol by volume made with malted barley. In common parlance, however, it is used for high alcohol beers made with ingredients and processes resembling those in American-style lager. Malt liquor is distinguished from other beers of high alcohol content in that the brewing process is seen by many as targeting high alcohol content and economy rather than quality. However, this stereotype is subject to the viewpoint of the brewer, as there are indeed examples of brews containing high-quality, expensive ingredients that brewers have chosen to label as "malt liquors" as well. In the UK, similarly-made beverages are dubbed super-strength lager or else as barley wine

-Wikipedia

PS...that "fight juice" I posted before....that's considered malt due to the high alc. content.

lol nahh macro mode is the ish son.. I got a decent camera. And an artistic angle, if I do say so myself lol.

In shock that no one else has named this yet...

Newcastle, by a mile.

It's like sweet (but not too sweet) delicious beer soda that you just sip and enjoy like a true beer... It's a little heavy for chugging or mass drinking, but if you really enjoy a good beer;

Newcastle Brown Ale all the way.

Back