Theres not too many Bomb looking female producers...but I Found one!!!

Ahhhh She's cute... Wait,... Her beats are real nice too.... Oh shyt I think I'm in love with her hand?
m_0edbafaead744ed4a1ae537dbd82f097.jpg

She's pretty, but she ain't OMG HOT. Cool that she from Brazil though, and makes beats.

y'all need to get out more.

Looks like any other chick who makes beats to me. Not saying she's not cute...or whatever, but got the same "chick who's into music" smirk, and moves the same way from what I've seen.

Beats were ill tho. Sound alot like the guy on her page's http://www.myspace.com/dheenyinsano could be using her as eyecandy to sell his tracks...or could be helping her make those. Not saying she's not capable of making them herself, just weird how similar their stuff sounds and that they both own the exact same MPC 1000.

Last edited:
I could a less about her looks, I'm just glad to see female producers getting it in. Her production is very traditional boom-bap. That's a plus.

[EDIT] AND SHE USES FL STUDIO! The majority of FP just blew up.

3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif

Last edited:
Hi Luciana, A member from FutureProducers.com had mentioned your work in a thread and he was so impressed with you I thought I'd come take a listen. Being a sample based producer as well I just had to come and see what he was so excited about, needless to say you got a great sound that's really authentic and well done. I'm writing you this to not only give props were props are due but to also invite you to come join arguably the best forum for producers in the US/overseas/and hopefully even Brazil. Alot of producers from our forum are established producers with major label placements aswell as an amazingly huge group of others inspiring and sharing knowledge 24/7. I'm not sure what your weapons of choice are but being it's probably anything from the MPC/Reason and/or FL studio you've put in your time to perfect your sound. So if your looking to chop it up with a group of fellow producers that numbers range into the thousands plz consider taking a look at FutureProducers.com I'm sure there's something you could learn or share on a daily basis.

I have reason to believe she might see this since I wrote her this to come join FP...

Why did anyonelse? Don't you wanna keep FP high on talent low on clowns?

prolly get wet

lol... We are such dogs... For real though fellas, if she's a head strong chick and reads this and wants to battle, beats a bunch of dudes a$$es and becomes a FP legend in a week I'm gonna laugh at ya'll hounds like a muthaphucka...

Show alil respect fellas, she's justa producer, who cares what she looks like?...

Show alil respect fellas, she's justa producer, who cares what she looks like?...

lol

come on now

if she was ugly as hell & 250 lbs with no booty or front end then this thread would've never been made regardless of how good her beats were.......

have u *EVER* seen an ugly female reference singer? lol

i'm just sayin'.......

lol

come on now

if she was ugly as hell & 250 lbs with no booty or front end then this thread would've never been made regardless of how good her beats were.......

have u *EVER* seen an ugly female reference singer? lol

i'm just sayin'.......

I know, I know... I'm just say'n... She's actually a cutie but she's a producer and that alone puts her in a category with us... besides I try not to drool unless my pants are down already....lol

Back