Sorry East Coast. The South Ain't Going Nowhere....

The South. Oh what do I say about the south. The south is definetly big in Hip-Hop but I cant really say the runnin' it no more. Or maybe the runnin' it but slowly losin' control.

They had Jeezy's The Recession, TI's Paper Trail, & Luda's joint.
For the south Rick Ross just dropped his album which wasn't that big cuz Def Jam prolly brought most of the copies.
Lil Wayne the Carter 3 of course but he copies dipset.
Y'all got the best rapper alive Soulja Boy.
Right now the only songs the South got on the chart is from Pitbull & the Young Money collabo aint only reppin' the South. (Eastcoast aint doin' no better though)

Eminem dropped his album
Jada just dropped his album which got a nice lil buzz on the east.
Fab bout to drop his album which is another point for the east.
Kanye's all over.
And the Slaughterhouse album is a good drop for everybody except the south, lol.
Alot of people lookin' foward to the Blueprint 3, Lupe's album, Drake's album & 50's album.

Sorry but I think the south is lettin' go of its vice grip. This is no disrespect to the south either.

A year of Outkast, Luda, UGK greatest hits, and some really good new artist from the South(BOB?) would help us keep a hold....but all of that happening in the same year is a huge stretch...the ringtone rap is sadly what the South has become known for...ringtone rap has its place but noone big really gives you that Southern flavor once they make it...Goodie Mob, Scarface, David Banner, the above mentioned and most Texas acts are the only ones I've seen that stay true to Southern aesthetics

You dont have to apologize to us on the east coast, because you guys are just slowly playing yourselves out. The east coast will triumph again
when people want to hear real music.

Just for the record... Solja Boy is NOT from georgia...
It hurts my feelings when people say he is...
SMH

But the south is the ish. hate it or love it, doesnt change anything.

But the east is doing their thing too, im not going to lie...

You dont have to apologize to us on the east coast, because you guys are just slowly playing yourselves out. The east coast will triumph again
when people want to hear real music.

Real music? Ummmmm no

5.) Our hip-hop culture is infinitely better.
:
:
:
v
4.) The skate scene is on some hood steez
:
:
:
v
3.) Our girls will stab you when its that time of month
:
: