FutureProducer's Classifieds Member Feedback Thread

Skool.Yard.Mafia

Beep Ahh Fresh
Got this idea from another forum I am a member on.

This thread is to post your positive/negative feedback on members who you have bought from and/or sold to. Hopefully this can help sort out the scammers from the legit members on here. There seems to be a lot of scams going on lately and I hate to see a quality member get hustled.

Rules:
1. Only post feedback on member-to-member transaction.
2. Accurately type out their full forum name (linking to the thread will help as well)..
3. Do not ask to add yourself; the other party needs to request that you be added.
4. Don't automatically post a negative on somebody if they have an issue; give them time to resolve it.
5. Good transaction = person #1 got payed and person #2 got the item (both within a reasonable amount of time in the condition stated).

I hope this can become a sticky if it actually get's used to it's full potential.

-----------------------------

Good Guy List:

-SUPERBANANABOMB
-Mannas

Bad Guy List:

Last edited:
I sent a PM to Carnage a while back. I think it's a great idea.

I'll start...

Sold a mixer to SUPERBANANABOMB. Was a very smooth transaction and would glady buy or sell from again.

Nice to see the first post a successful one!

I just bought an MPC 1000 from NewDirtyBastard134. He said he got the money today and said he would ship it out tomorrow. I'll see how it goes and re-edit this post.

mannas is a good seller. I bought a mixer from him and it arrived quickly and was packed well. all around ez.

i *think* he's the only person I've bought from on this forum... :)

I sent a PM to Carnage a while back. I think it's a great idea.

I'll start...

Sold a mixer to SUPERBANANABOMB. Was a very smooth transaction and would glady buy or sell from again.

I think I did raise it with the admin and mods but kinda forgot, sorry. Infradead's on the case now. He can see through walls.

NewDirtyBastard134 has lost all connections with me, I haven't gotten the MPC yet, and he has ignored all messages I have sent him about sending the MPC.

I think I just got robbed. :(

I got the MPC after a while of un-replied messages and it was in MINT condition.

EDIT:

And would a mod be able to edit the post to add the good guy/bad guy/warning list? I can't edit my post anymore.

Add NewDirtyBastard134 to the warning list please.

Last edited:
Purchased a MV from Mannas. Very good communication from him and the price was very fair. As soon as paypal released the payment, the MV was shipped out. Didn't have time to worry about being cheated because i was updated with information before i even thought about asking for it. He also took the time to make sure that nothing was damaged by using tons of bubble wrap and packing peanuts.. lol.. I was extremely impressed and wouldn't mind purchasing gear from him again.

I would definitely recommend Dj-FSC. He purchased an MV-8000 from me and was a pleasure to deal with. He paid immediately and stayed in communication well. Would gladly deal with again.

I bought the asr-10 rack from DiaboliC
He sent it right away, had great communication, and it's in great condition. If s/he's selling anything, buy it!

after finally getting my posts up to 20 lol i got this guy....

'digusrecords' hes selling a mpc1000 for $300 DON'T BUY IT

Thank you so much for your kindness. You caught me just in time. My name is Alexander Voorhies, My bank is Wells Fargo. my address is 30300 antelope rd #611, Menifee, California, 92584, USA and my bank's address is 30186 Haun Rd, Menifee, California

this was the last message i got from him everything seems fine he speaks like he's a genuine guy but if you type that address into google as i luckily did you see that hes scammed ALOT of people before using this address and bank info. The bank info is correct so he will take your money and not reply back, I checked through the links on google and he's tryed to sell the mpc to others for $300 aswell so word of warning DONT BUY OFF THIS GUY!!!!

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&expIds=17259,23756,24283,24878,27400,28155&xhr=t&q=30300+antelope+rd+%23611%2C+Menifee%2C+California%2C+92584&cp=50&pf=p&sclient=psy&safe=off&site=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=30300+antelope+rd+%23611,+Menifee,+California,+92584&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=f8d6fd944fbe01e9

Last edited:
^^ wow its a good thing i read this, i was gonna buy that from him, you just saved me $340. but im still looking for an mpc 1000 lol

after finally getting my posts up to 20 lol i got this guy....

'digusrecords' hes selling a mpc1000 for $300 DON'T BUY IT

Thank you so much for your kindness. You caught me just in time. My name is Alexander Voorhies, My bank is Wells Fargo. my address is 30300 antelope rd #611, Menifee, California, 92584, USA and my bank's address is 30186 Haun Rd, Menifee, California

this was the last message i got from him everything seems fine he speaks like he's a genuine guy but if you type that address into google as i luckily did you see that hes scammed ALOT of people before using this address and bank info. The bank info is correct so he will take your money and not reply back, I checked through the links on google and he's tryed to sell the mpc to others for $300 aswell so word of warning DONT BUY OFF THIS GUY!!!!

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&expIds=17259,23756,24283,24878,27400,28155&xhr=t&q=30300+antelope+rd+%23611%2C+Menifee%2C+California%2C+92584&cp=50&pf=p&sclient=psy&safe=off&site=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=30300+antelope+rd+%23611,+Menifee,+California,+92584&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=f8d6fd944fbe01e9

This guy has been banned

Salem Beats is a standup guy. Bought a Faderport from him & communication was excellent & shipping was really fast. Item was also exactly as described.

Back