Simile's, Metaphors, Punchlines... Rhyme.

i never questioned his intelligence, but he obviously doesnt understand what this thread is about, or what a similie or metaphor is

Gutty502 said:
i never questioned his intelligence, but he obviously doesnt understand what this thread is about, or what a similie or metaphor is

I have to ask, even though this isn't my fight;
How is "beat a dead horse" NOT a metaphor?

I don't think he's responding to you because everytime you say "THATS NOT A SIMILIE OR METAPHOR", youre kinda, well, wrong.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what a metaphor is because I came different? That was an extended metaphor.

This what you was lookin for:

Believe me young'n, I gotta ear for this, I See pass what's there like Stevie Wonder/

peep

yall aint ready,my flow heavy,like water breaks levy's,the money is steady,an i make ya girl go down south liek chevy's

you snack and i brunch,when it come to this money im first to eat like A lunch, yall cant beat me ,yall cant see me, cuz yall kno i regulate the game like 10 feet, yea yall dont wanna mess wit me,take ya girl an make her WHORE MOAN like extrogen

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, thought id revive this thread, got kinda off because people dropping retared stuff, not even good metaphors, so...heres one

wrap a 100 dollar bill around my dick when im dead, cuz i love cold hard cash

YOU AIN'T SAY NO HOMO B, THAT SOUNDED STRAIGHT HOMO

LoL

The only reason I come at you is because everytime you about to put up lyrics. You always say cuz other people ain't doin' somethin'. Then the stuff you come with don't be good either.

look, beating a dead horse is an old metaphor, its not clever, im just trying to revive this theread homie, dont come at me dude, i havent seen you drop anything good, i have plenty of good metaphors thorughout this thread. take a look

ok, wasnt good enuff? ill drop another,

Ive got a point to my tracks like heroin junkies

Last edited:
What you just said right there was no good. I don't care what you say. And I barely drop lyrics on her because I record em. To tracks... Where they belong...

"Wrap a hundred round my dick/ cuz you like cold hard cash/" How clever is that. Its not even about that tho. Why your post always start with down the next man. Then you don't even deliver hard enough to back your talk.

wow, i dont drop hard stuff? check my track list man, i drop a lot of hard hitting stuff, and you...ehhhh. welll nothing

no i mean w/ lyrics my dude, look around this section, and if you doubt me, we can battle, text or audio, doesnt matter to me, unless your not up to it, then i understand, busters will be just that, and always

Just heard the MySpace and i dont like ya audio either. Don't really know you so i wont be able to come as hard as i would. but we cant battle audio doesnt matter to me.

LSinBTonez said:
Just heard the MySpace and i dont like ya audio either. Don't really know you so i wont be able to come as hard as i would. but we cant battle audio doesnt matter to me.
"but we cant battle audio audio...hmmm
doesnt matter, you want audio or text?

the cant was a typo my bad. i dont do kistyle battles. so it has to be audio

aiight audio it is, how long you need? cuz i need a little time, im still at work right now until 6, and its 1:15 here right now, any beat? chosen beat by other fp members? or i choose your beat you choose mine? up to you. strictly dissing rap battle, or a test of skill? whos better

Let FP pick the beat we rap on (test of skill). the dissing part is up to you.

Back