rock is dead, why are people sheep?

Liet said:
you shouldn't practise your jokes infront of your mamma manik... even if she likes your crappy slapstick humor...

hahaha...

Damn, did it just get really cold in here?

good one chriss. have I mentioned how fabulous that skirt looks on you?:cool:

ATTENTION CITIZENS

Liet is a viking transvestite

THAT WILL BE ALL

geez, you revive an old thread in a rarely-frequented forum and you get insulted from around the globe. i gotta do this more often. :D

djmanik said:
ATTENTION CITIZENS

Liet is a viking transvestite

THAT WILL BE ALL

geez, you revive an old thread in a rarely-frequented forum and you get insulted from around the globe. i gotta do this more often. :D

say it ain't so Liet!:cry:

It ain't.
It's just another of maniks crazy fantasies where he explores the depths of his own homosexuality.
He chose me because at the moment It's comforting to know that I live far away so nothing will happen if his dream suddently comes true and he has to take out the lubricant... later on i guess he'll go all the way

hehe

Last edited:
as far as i know, nobody's into viking transvestites here. with the possible exception of liet, who's about as straight as a crooked line.

;)

yeah i was just kiddin around. i didnt mean any of it. hope no one took anything too seriously. besides, i havent been able to think of one decent joke in this entire affair, so i think its time to put it to rest.

peace

djmanik said:
yeah i was just kiddin around. i didnt mean any of it. hope no one took anything too seriously. besides, i havent been able to think of one decent joke in this entire affair, so i think its time to put it to rest.

peace
Hehee. so I've noticed... you're like the diet coke of evil disses,
Your mamma would be ashamed of you if she wasn't out on her usual corner trying to gather enough money for your sex change operation...
muahaha!

;) ... as you can see my point is... let's keep it going

and shag dee... what was all that whining hippie bullsht about making love not war? Are you growing soft on me?

oh you want a war, you've got one .... :)

in the meantime, please tell your mother to stop calling me .... i dont think she understands that phone sex from denmark to the us is rather expensive and she still owes me for the last four months. her tab is now up to $4,567.43.

violence

Liet said:
and shag dee... what was all that whining hippie bullsht about making love not war? Are you growing soft on me?

sorry that Liet never learned to read, or read into things for that matter. Yeah, I'm about as soft as a 2 x 4. As for manik, I've seen thicker skin on pudding.

So my name has turned into a disco reference? The american is lost again..............

I'd rather be confused with a disco era punk than a hippie freak. I like showers. And food that is genetically engineered, hell meat for that matter. Yeah I rock

oh he's definitly gone soft... sounds like a scared little child trying to prove that he's not afraid of the dark. geez, i'm terrified over here shaq, really. i swear.

Yeah.. I bet you like a good piece of meat haha.. that "love" post convinced me... maybe you and manik could make a good couple... as long as you dress in skirt and a helmet with horns on it
haha

djmanik said:
oh he's definitly gone soft... sounds like a scared little child trying to prove that he's not afraid of the dark. geez, i'm terrified over here shaq, really. i swear.

Oh i bet you are... but pissing yourself wouldn't be a new experience. ha

And shaq maybe you should join some kind of help yourself group where you get to sing and hold hands with alot of people since there aren't many hippies like you around anymore...

Liet said:
Yeah.. I bet you like a good piece of meat haha.. that "love" post convinced me... maybe you and manik could make a good couple... as long as you dress in skirt and a helmet with horns on it
haha

How did you find that picture? dammit, dammit, dammit

Liet said:

Oh i bet you are... but pissing yourself wouldn't be a new experience. ha

And shaq maybe you should join some kind of help yourself group where you get to sing and hold hands with alot of people since there aren't many hippies like you around anymore...

OK, Liet, I'm going to send you some hooked on phonics. Read previous posts and said I would rather be a disco dork (or something to that effect), than a hippie tree-hugger.

Hooked on Phonics worked for me.:D

Back