Stop Giving Away FREE Beats...

zynewave, reaper ardour those are good daws but studio one/reason combo just works for what i attempt to do :/
When i get to a certain point those will be 'found on their respective websites' along with reaktor.

College, worth it but dents wallets worldwide.

What's the best program to use I recently started producing and I've been using FL but I heard it's looked down among producers what are some alternatives ?

there is no best.Everybody has a different method to do what they need to do, but it would be wise to demo a bunch of them before making the decision to buy one so you dont regret it :/

it also depends on how you want to make beats.Pattern arranging or linear arranging.

ableton/fl studio/ reason are pattern based mostly
reaper/studio one/protools is linear based.

youtube some tuts to see which one looks awesome to you.

Free Beats 2?

I am a programmer and producer. I remember mpc 60's , adats and Da88's i can hit you guys with some stuff that will leave your mouth hanging wide open.

I think that producers need to up the game again. However, i think/ know that its going to have to involve technology. I am a programmer ( web, apps desktop etc...) so any ideas of what we need to develop? I have one. if you have some , please post. and follow me.

THanks

I always did wonder why producers gave away free beats to the point where they make their product seem meaningless lol.

Man, this needed to be said. Being known as a FREE producer, will never get you paid. It's like a girl being a sex partner, you will never get upgraded. So many artist come to the studio wanting to be your partner, but they will not spend $10 on their own career. In the next sentence they claim to be on the grind trying to make millions.

Yup without producers theres no music! Period! Without a producer, movies would b lame because now theres no background music, driving would deffinantly b boring because what would u bump to wen ur driving down the block, video games would have no excitement without the emotion the music is putting into it, So many people would be out of a job because without a producer theres no rapper. And without a rapper theres no microphones being sold, no shows being booked, no clubs because what would they listen to lol? So wat im saying is i agree to the fullest, if you are givin away free beats do wat i do and give away about 5 to 10 of the same beats max and put your tag on it so its like there promoting your site for you without even realizing it! But if your a rapper and you dont understand what this guy is talking about then please do some research because producers are very important people in the music industry and deserve more respect for sure

Who cares what people want to do with their beats?
Some niggas just wanna get their work out there.
It's not all about money, broke ass producers tryina make a few cents anyway possible. Lol

If u couldnt tell...
The point that alot of ppl feel is that...
If 80 percent is givin away free beats or dollar tracks...
Any rapper who comes to u expects the same thing...
-your bringin down the value of everyone...
LooneyBin said it all....

Church!

It's such a common thing nowadays, which annoys the piss out of me.
Not only is it making the music industry look like walkover, it also makes it harder for people to find the true art in music making.

Of course you can and SHOULD give out free beats lol. Seriously? Your best ones too. Especially in exchange for email addresses.
Then learn everything u possibly can about email marketing & copywriting.
Cha-ching!

Back