Pros and Cons of beats store players

if ur serious as an person to take ur craft serious soundclick is the place point blank ,, if u want some1 to take u serious U got to take ur self serious aswell .. investing is the number 1 tool if u dont invest in the time to build as a whole cohesive artist then no1 will take u serious . 60s$ seems cool if ur dead broke if u want to be a up to par soundclick be the spot ... do ur research soundclick is no1

Truthfully, I won't take you seriously if all you have is a profile. Maybe back in earlier days soundclick was the best; however, in today's music business, you must have a website that prove that your a working producer and not just some guy looking to make an easy buck.

Publicity is a huge part of music sells, rather you sell beats, albums or mix-tapes. The biggest disadvantage of using soundclick is the fact that their music players cannot be embedded on the people website. Embedded music players are used in articles that bloggers and website owners use to display your work on their website. Articles are like seeds; once planted in numerous places online, they continue to drive traffic to your destination of choice. As people become more aware of how to use the internet in their favor, they also understand the importance of having a website.

To be taken seriously, build a personal website and show the world what you do. Also, become more than just a beat maker because great beats have become a common thing to find online; however, great producers are rare. If you don't believe me look around and you'll find tons of beats. However, finding people to help you sell music isn't so common.

I am in the process of moving away from Soundclick actually. Too much work for something I can do myself with free music players and a paypal link. This is the player I plan to use SCM Music Player - seamless music for your website

the player you list is just a player not a player/store
so you're going to be handling every single transaction?? via email and payments through paypal
what is the advantage of setting up this way
I'm for embedded player/stores
for those that want to buy a lease instantly

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

so JC your preference at the moment is myflashstore
I'm having a hard time deciding between myflashstore and isellbetternow
they both are pretty amazing with tons of great features that why I wanted to know as far as pros and cons
so I could decide what player to sponsor as far as when clients come to me asking about starting their own stores and when I start my production team....both are pretty similar
maybe I'll toss a quarter heads or tails lol..just kidding
along with what I learn here and research I'll figure it out...just want to hear some experiences from my FP fam.

the player you list is just a player not a player/store
so you're going to be handling every single transaction?? via email and payments through paypal
what is the advantage of setting up this way
I'm for embedded player/stores
for those that want to buy a lease instantly

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

so JC your preference at the moment is myflashstore
I'm having a hard time deciding between myflashstore and isellbetternow
they both are pretty amazing with tons of great features that why I wanted to know as far as pros and cons
so I could decide what player to sponsor as far as when clients come to me asking about starting their own stores and when I start my production team....both are pretty similar
maybe I'll toss a quarter heads or tails lol..just kidding
along with what I learn here and research I'll figure it out...just want to hear some experiences from my FP fam.

As a consultant, you should suggest the companies that best suits the clients needs instead of the ones you sponsor. I'm also a business consultant and have been for about 15 years now. I only make suggestions after learning what my people need specifically. I've decide to use myflashstore because their features best suit my needs. On the other hand, I was unfamiliar with isellbetternow until reading this thread. I'm checking them out as a result.

MFS has been great to me so far. Anything you wanna know bout it from a user ill try to help.
what do you like about it
I think it's cheaper than isellbetternow

I'm just wondering which has been updating and evolving their features better to the suit the need of online sales

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

As a consultant, you should suggest the companies that best suits the clients needs instead of the ones you sponsor. I'm also a business consultant and have been for about 15 years now. I only make suggestions after learning what my people need specifically. I've decide to use myflashstore because their features best suit my needs. On the other hand, I was unfamiliar with isellbetternow until reading this thread. I'm checking them out as a result.
that's the thing I only heard about isellbetternow about a month ago. I know myflashstore is cheaper so if a client is on a strict budget I'll probably suggest myflashstore and they also have more player designs at the moment.

but this making me want to be use isellbetternow for my own production team
ISELLBETTERNOW.com - microISBN
simply amazing widget

You guys are all sleeping on the BeatStars widget.

1. handles all file delivery including agreements
2. lets you create custom terms on agreements
3. custom tags
4. compatible on ipad and other apple browsers
5. has SoundCloud connect so you can port your tracks from there with one click
6. get paid instantly and keep 100% of sales
7. AND ITS FREE

MFS doesnt come close in my opinion

JohnRiddle they are using your Widget player in their promotional video over at BeatStars!!! Check it at .50, Dope!!

Beatstars takes care of the paperwork on the spot during the purchase process... fully costumizable agreements ranging from non exclusive to background music and synchronization. i think its the best service for producers online at the moment but its tottaly underrated...
and yeah ...i`ve seen discussions about how they take a percentage of the transaction...but its kind of a fair trade if you think about it... they take 20% only for the transactions made on beatstars...the transactions made everywhere else are 100% yours...so you give 20% in exchange for publicity using their site as a marketing tool... sounds reasonable...

sure ..people who expect premium services for free will always say "f**k this ish" ...so the question of "what is the better tool?" kinda became alot more subjective in the matter...

As an isellbetternow customer I highly recommend isellbetternow. You can lease it a month or buy it exclusively. If you buy it exclusively all upgrades are free and they are open to suggestions. You also get a free sound click layout which looks pretty good in my opinion. See for yourself: SoundClick artist: DAH Trump - DAHTrump.net | Home of Your Next Hit. Period. ...They have plans to change the name of the beat store and upgrade & guess what.. as an exclusive customer I don't have to pay a penny! & it's claimed to be better than the previous generation that features include, coupon codes, and etc. Trust me... you don't know how in-depth this isellbetternow player goes. I can set how much times I want people to buy a lease or an exclusive... I can make promotional coupon codes, and etc... You can also put the isellbetternow on any website of your choosing that can accept and html code (which is pretty much every website).

On top of that, in the future they're planning on making it HTML5 which means it can be seen on iPhones, iPads, androids and etc.

I'm jumping all over the place in describing it to you but isellbetternow TRUMPS every system I've seen so far... There is only one system that I see that can compete but it's very new.

This is the process when somebody buys a beat from me:
- They can check the terms and understand that when they buy the beat, they are liable to follow them.
- They can contact me straight from the ISBN store if they have any questions about any of my terms or anything in general.
- They add beats to the cart - I might have a special going on so all the beats are automatically 50% off.. or maybe they bought beats in bulk so the prices of the beat goes down the more they get or they can put in a coupon code that i sent them via my mailing list.
- They click checkout and it sends them straight to paypal and shows them their orders.
- They do what they need to do on paypal.
- If all goes through (they paid you your money) they get the beats in their mail immediately with a professional receipt and a leasing or exclusive contract (depends if they bought a lease or exclusive) that you "customly" made and a custom thank you note with your custom contact information.
- The customer is happy and doesn't have to send you angry emails like, "HEY! WHERE'S MY BEAT? WHEN ARE YOU GONNA SEND IT??" (One less thing you have to worry about, it's a system that takes care of itself).

If you don't like the big ISBN they came out with, there's a smaller one that gets the job done as well. It's super small but acts like an advanced paypal button. It's pretty sweet.

I can rant on forever, but trust me. You don't go wrong with ISBN. Trust me, I know quality service when I see it. I would know.

Last edited:
I'm going to give a shameless plug to Beat Brokerz. How did Beat Stars get mentioned before us?

nothing wrong with that!!!

what can you offer over isellbetternow one time fee or $69 or $149 w/free lifetime updates

does beat brokerz offer a html 5 based player/store???

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

If you're looking for technology, Beat Brokerz integrates directly into your Soundclick page, your Facebook Page, your Web Page, your Blog, and is extendable via an API to nearly any platform on the web. You can take it with you on your iPod to the gym, or access it on your phone. Beat Brokerz plays ball on the tech end... but all that is just technology.

The real value of Beat Brokerz is the representation your music receives.

* Your music ownership is recorded and notarized through an online copyright registry
* Registration forms are automatically prepared for your music with the USCO
* You set your own terms and pricing, but your licensing is written by a real entertainment lawyer
* Your music is marketed to a broad range of music users other than just rappers
* Your transactions, music delivery, customer support, and accounting are all taken care of

These things are the intangibles that make the difference between a music publisher and a programmer.

If you're looking for technology, Beat Brokerz integrates directly into your Soundclick page, your Facebook Page, your Web Page, your Blog, and is extendable via an API to nearly any platform on the web. You can take it with you on your iPod to the gym, or access it on your phone. Beat Brokerz plays ball on the tech end... but all that is just technology.

The real value of Beat Brokerz is the representation your music receives.

* Your music ownership is recorded and notarized through an online copyright registry
* Registration forms are automatically prepared for your music with the USCO
* You set your own terms and pricing, but your licensing is written by a real entertainment lawyer
* Your music is marketed to a broad range of music users other than just rappers
* Your transactions, music delivery, customer support, and accounting are all taken care of

These things are the intangibles that make the difference between a music publisher and a programmer.

I'm going to have to check your services out for you sure
and we need to do a interview so I can let my blog readers know about your company
I have been watching your posts for a while

-Coach Antonio

Myflash is the best by far! check it out.

isellbetternow has the exact same features plus you can buy the player for only $69 or $149 and free lifetime up dates including free Soundclick layout so you can be up and running quick

-Coach Antonio

Publicity is a huge part of music sells, rather you sell beats, albums or mix-tapes. The biggest disadvantage of using soundclick is the fact that their music players cannot be embedded on the people website. Embedded music players are used in articles that bloggers and website owners use to display your work on their website. Articles are like seeds; once planted in numerous places online, they continue to drive traffic to your destination of choice. As people become more aware of how to use the internet in their favor, they also understand the importance of having a website.
[/B]

I actually have my Soundclick Player embedded in my own personal website. Only reason I haven't kicked Soundclick to the curb to be honest.

No one comes close on the technology and delivery side than BeatStars. You guys can try out a premium account that does all the customization you want and actually plays music on all phone browsers and they have their own apps on iphone and android. WAKE UP!

Here is the promo code: 1MOSC

nothing wrong with that!!!

what can you offer over isellbetternow one time fee or $69 or $149 w/free lifetime updates

does beat brokerz offer a html 5 based player/store???

-Coach Antonio

Well said! & ISellBetterNow is changing to Zinsta which is going to be way better! I asked them some question about it and they say that it's going to be HTML5 based soon! They're very open to suggestions & all improvements are free which is why I stick with them.

I actually have my Soundclick Player embedded in my own personal website. Only reason I haven't kicked Soundclick to the curb to be honest.

I've noticed that Soundclick has made updates to their network; and due to recent business growth, I'm forced to consider new options for displaying music. The Soundclick community is top notch and I'm seriously reconsidering my level of involvement.

Back