How to promote your music - here are some working methods

Thats some sound advice, I agree.

Thanks

Gary from OMM Music Services, U.K

Thats the business

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Thats was pretty helpful thanks

The most important thing is DON'T SPAM. Also get your own domain name. Even if you just use it to redirect traffic your traffic to your myspace or soundclick or whatever page. Make sure to utilize the forums on the internet but don't spam. I would say that you shouldn't even ask for reviews of your music for at least your first few weeks on a site. Make sure you engage in dialogue with people and build relationships. This is key. Also make sure you build up an email mailing list. Give away free songs/beats and also give out tips or any beneficial info you can to your subscribers. Remember you can have the hottest music but if people don't like you then you're screwed. People will want to do business with you and help you if they like you, so BUILD YOUR RELATIONSHIPS and Promote, Promote, Promote!!!

i really love your article

in step 3 you talked about forum'S.. maybe u can give us some forum names? i only know fp, warbeats and realestniggas .. what are the best forums on the net?

maybe you can share youre knowledge with us

greetings
markus

2. Create a channel for your band on Youtube:

- Write a short bio about you there and link back to your blog as well. Create a video for each of your song and upload. And on each video description, put a link back to your blog. The videos could be simple still images playing your music on background.

youtube is the best way srsly. so many ppl use it!

Hey, whats up

My name is Amaru , I'm producer. I can do HIP hOP, Pop , RNB ... beats
So check my soundclick page soundclick .com/AmaruProductions

LEASE : $15
EXCLUSIVE startin: $50

Thanks

Nice man, good tips here.

If anyone needs help setting up their blogs, websites or myspace I run a web design & development company

I'll give assistance for setting up your site for free just need to build up my music network ^_^

AIM: Teddy Murray
MSN: neuroprogrammer@hotmail.com
GTalk: tdicusmurray@gmail.com

Teddy Dayton

Thanks for all the tips, guys ! Way more useful to read this here than reading an avaerage "how to promote yourself" tutorial.
Keep up the good work !

Back