The Wizard / Progressive - Electro - House - EDM >>>4F4<<<

johnroy

Hi guys!

I wanted to share my latest song in the future producers forum:

My main concern is that some guys told me the "talking synth" going troughout the song is too loud compared to the kick.
I would like to know what you think about it.

Let me know if you like it or not!

Feedbacks are given back!

Hi johnroy.
We think the main synth could be 1-2db quieter. we like the organ synth and chords. really cool!
The bass line seems to "swim" a little. could use more control! maybe compress it some more using something like pro mb. maybe even sidechain it by using something like pro mb or trackspacer to give the kick more punch!

we would love your feedback aswell. link to our thread is in the signature2! thanks a lot

i like how it starts and pumps nicely.
I think yes maybe the robot is only a touch too loud
Reminds me of like 90's techno. I think the mix is very thick and doesnt give your ears much of a break, maybe take the robot out a bit especially on that break where the new synths/pads come in.
was it enjoyable ? yes . i quite like it but after a while i zoned out . nthe second half of the song was better than the first i think
return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...any-feed-returned-gotta-do-541539/?highlight=

he johnroy, nice song, but a little bit repetitive in the beginning.

I think it's nicely mixed accept for the talkin synth.
This one is to loud as other people already mentioned.
Maybe less widening also so it fits better with the kickdrum.

Gr.

hey there,

musically it's just fine, has groove and progression

I think you could get away with less sub, this is too boomy imo

the middle break synth has too much of high frequencies compared to the drops

and turn down the robot a bit as was already written

overall a nice thing, keep it up :)

I like the vibe & idea of this track! It's very fun and bouncy. However I do think the main synth could use a bit more variation. The volume is fine imo. but the kick is too low in comparison. Some drum fills would also fit the track nicely!

- love the french house justice vibes
- i was expecting more elements to get introduced early, after the second loop, but the later additions are solid.
- the break seems very out of place, you should stick to the harsher french house / funk style in the break with just fewer elements that switching to an electro break

Great track, take a listen to phantom pt1 and 2 by justice

Hope that helps
[F4F] Everything Black - Unlike Pluto (Alex Rose Remix)

Hey. Not bad tho, I think the problem in sidechain in first point. Talking synth need to be quiter on about 1-1.5 db and more sidechain (like 20%). Also its a bit muddy, probably because that synth is taking bass part aroung 150-200 Hz and they in conflict.

Back