*F4F* [FREE] Future x Migos Type beat - Drip

I like it man, it's structure well and none of your frequencies overlap with each other. Melody is nice, too. Drum pattern is subtle and the perfect volume for an artist to rap over. Only criticism I can make is that it's too repetitive. It sounded like you used the same drum loops and the same melody/whistle progression throughout the whole song. Chop it up and change some small things every few measures - it'll go a long way. I gave ya a follow on your soundcloud. Give me a follow back if you don't mind

Codykamikaze | Cody Kaminski | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Nice piano melody, maybe i'd add some variations to it. The mix sounds generally fine to me. Really nice work overall bro

The keys are fire. Song has a solid bounce to it. not a bit fan of the whistle lead. or the other synth. change the vibe to much.

Straight from the bat the keys sound dope, the synth melody is a nice touch but I would mix it more using reverbs and delays to make it sound more experimental. The drums are dope especially the 808's and the percussion. Overall really good work, I left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Back