The Pussification Of Men...

The thread that will never die! LOL!

So it has been mentioned of how one freedom could lead to others asking for other freedoms...I saw this and thought about this thread. I think this is nuts but apparently not everyone does.

Notice how they call it a "Lifestyle choice".

Excerpt from the article:

Madeleine Martin told the Frankfurter Rundschau that current laws were not protecting animals from predatory zoophiles who are increasingly able to turn to bestiality as a ‘lifestyle choice’.

SIGNS THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END: WTF? Beastiality Brothels Spreading In Germany?! | AllHipHop.com

Yeah, I stomped on that slippery slope argument because the links of inference didn't check out, in other words the argument was a logical fallacy.

What also contributed to T.P.O.M is web forums, Twitter and Online Gaming consoles...

When kids were able to act touch using a keyboard, phone or gaming headset without fear of losing teeth... they became emotionally feminine.

I someone actually did hit them in real life and they didn't have and real scrappin' skills... they would go and take it out on people online.

Yeah, I stomped on that slippery slope argument because the links of inference didn't check out, in other words the argument was a logical fallacy.

Whether you think it has any merit or not does not matter. The article, if true, is simply showing that there are people out there that think it should be okay for them to engage in that type of activity. Now "normal" people will think this type of behavior is sickening but to these folks think the "normal people" are wrong and are limiting their right to be happy in their "lifestyle choice". So down the road, which could be some years, if enough people by into this...people who engage in this type of insane behavior could start to compare their personal "lifestyle choice" to the "plight" of today's gay/ lesbian communities battle for equality, who themselves are using comparisons to the civil rights movement. The fact that they chose to use the term "Lifestyle choice" shows me that "THEY" are indeed on that slippery slope.

Whether you think it has any merit or not does not matter. The article, if true, is simply showing that there are people out there that think it should be okay for them to engage in that type of activity. Now "normal" people will think this type of behavior is sickening but to these folks think the "normal people" are wrong and are limiting their right to be happy in their "lifestyle choice". So down the road, which could be some years, if enough people by into this...people who engage in this type of insane behavior could start to compare their personal "lifestyle choice" to the "plight" of today's gay/ lesbian communities battle for equality, who themselves are using comparisons to the civil rights movement. The fact that they chose to use the term "Lifestyle choice" shows me that "THEY" are indeed on that slippery slope.

we give women the right to vote. pretty soon everybody will claim they have a right to vote. Mexicans will want to vote in the U.S. Canadiens too. Pretty soon people will want the dead to have the right to vote from beyond. Slippery Slope argument

just because one thing is allowed it does not mean that it will avelanche into another thing.

William Dameron: Beware of the Gay Marriage Slippery Slope

good read

Yes, there are bandwagoners...

What happens is that these people work their way into power positions and start to change the laws to benefit themselves. Some of the stuff you see on TV now you would've never seen on TV awhile ago but the people that wanted to see people that were "into" what they're into went to college like everyone else and made it to power positions, surrounded themselves with like minded people, and started to change things.

Why can't they call Halloween Halloween in schools anymore, no Valentines Day, can't say Christmas... why? because SOMEBODY thought that since all of the kids didn't subscribe to these days then they were being EXCLUDED and everybody should be INCLUDED. So Halloween becomes the Fall Festival, Valentine's Day becomes Friendship Day, Christmas becomes the Winter Celebration... that doesn't sound that bad though does it? sure doesn't but on the flipside when you get other people that want to be INCLUDED... you get men smootching on TV and flat out cussing on the regular channels after 10pm... some TV exec that's probably Mid 30's or Early 40's said "What's wrong with it? we can't hide everything from everyone". So you get some kids having a sleep over watching the raunchiest stuff ever.

Groups are loving these little movements and victories, they're just waiting their turn. They can use the internet to see what the pulse is and how much steam they can garner based off of how many people support their cause.

"I should be able to keep this 400lb gorilla in this apartment complex because other people have 200lb Rottweilers and my gorilla is my pet just like their Rottweiler is theirs!"... crickets until other people come out and say "YES! I keep my leopard on a leash and we should be able to have ANY pets we want, leopards are cats... aren't cat's allowed!"... crickets until... "I want to keep my elephant in my garage, I paid for that garage and pets are allowed here... C'MON gorilla man, leopard woman and let's get together and stop this pet discrimination! let's make some signs that say "PETS ARE PETS!"... and a judge that loves weird pets says "You're right..."

... then you literally live in a zoo.

Yes, there are bandwagoners...

What happens is that these people work their way into power positions and start to change the laws to benefit themselves. Some of the stuff you see on TV now you would've never seen on TV awhile ago but the people that wanted to see people that were "into" what they're into went to college like everyone else and made it to power positions, surrounded themselves with like minded people, and started to change things.

Why can't they call Halloween Halloween in schools anymore, no Valentines Day, can't say Christmas... why? because SOMEBODY thought that since all of the kids didn't subscribe to these days then they were being EXCLUDED and everybody should be INCLUDED. So Halloween becomes the Fall Festival, Valentine's Day becomes Friendship Day, Christmas becomes the Winter Celebration... that doesn't sound that bad though does it? sure doesn't but on the flipside when you get other people that want to be INCLUDED... you get men smootching on TV and flat out cussing on the regular channels after 10pm... some TV exec that's probably Mid 30's or Early 40's said "What's wrong with it? we can't hide everything from everyone". So you get some kids having a sleep over watching the raunchiest stuff ever.

Groups are loving these little movements and victories, they're just waiting their turn. They can use the internet to see what the pulse is and how much steam they can garner based off of how many people support their cause.

"I should be able to keep this 400lb gorilla in this apartment complex because other people have 200lb Rottweilers and my gorilla is my pet just like their Rottweiler is theirs!"... crickets until other people come out and say "YES! I keep my leopard on a leash and we should be able to have ANY pets we want, leopards are cats... aren't cat's allowed!"... crickets until... "I want to keep my elephant in my garage, I paid for that garage and pets are allowed here... C'MON gorilla man, leopard woman and let's get together and stop this pet discrimination! let's make some signs that say "PETS ARE PETS!"... and a judge that loves weird pets says "You're right..."

... then you literally live in a zoo.

Valentine's Day, and Halloween are still in Schools. What the hell are you talking about? btw there is no correlation between gay people kissing on T.V. and cussing. Like I've said before there's no difference between a gay couple kissing and a straight couple kissing, besides lipstick is touching lipstick or mustache touching mustache.

The animal thing is stupid as well. There's a major difference between domesticated animals and dangerous wild and in most instances endangered animals. See my post above about that slippery slope argument. The main fallacy of your argument is that no middle ground will be met.

The merit of the argument is not subject to opinion or wishful thinking, it has to check out in regard to logic, which it doesn't.....there is no causal link between one group and the other despite any argument that they are related due to semantics, by definition both groups can be considered abnormal but they are both abnormal in different ways for which there is no causal link, the argument might not set off any alarm bells if you are prone to credulity but that doesn't mean that the argument is valid.

Homosexuality is not considered to be a "lifestyle choice" by gay people.

...and then there is this!

What The Hell: Asian Airline Prefers To Hire Transvestite Flight Attendants!

The reasoning behind it is that they can understand both men and women passengers.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Homosexuality is not considered to be a "lifestyle choice" by gay people.

Whether you believe it to be right or wrong, it is by many others who do not support or accept it. The matter at hand is still the fact that people into other things will use the gay rights movement to push their own life style choice agendas, just as gays/ lesbians used the civil rights movement. It doesn't mean that being gay has anything to do with sex with animals or that one leads to the other so I am not linking them together as you seem to think. It may mean that people looking for the freedom to do what they want in any manner (whatever it is) may now look to the LGBT communities to support their causes as well.

The reasoning behind it is that they can understand both men and women passengers.

The true reason behind it is, that in many Asian/Polynesian cultures, "the third gender" (men living/dressing/acting like women) is an accepted and well integrated part of society. And it hardly has anything to do with homosexuality, whereas male transsexuals in the West or Latin cultures are always primarily associated with prostitution (example:Brazilian trannies vs. Thai "ladyboys" - world of a difference).

Whether you believe it to be right or wrong, it is by many others who do not support or accept it. The matter at hand is still the fact that people into other things will use the gay rights movement to push their own life style choice agendas, just as gays/ lesbians used the civil rights movement. It doesn't mean that being gay has anything to do with sex with animals or that one leads to the other so I am not linking them together as you seem to think. It may mean that people looking for the freedom to do what they want in any manner (whatever it is) may now look to the LGBT communities to support their causes as well.

The point I was making is that you tried to use the term "lifestyle choice" to link a group of animal fuggers that embrace the term to describe their own behavior with a group that objects to the notion that homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice", in other words the two groups have totally incompatible points of view........BTW when did you chose to be straight?

You can trace the animal fuggers demand for rights back to the civil rights movement if you like but there are no links of inference to imply that Bayard Rustin's demands for his rights as a black man or as a gay man caused people do demand rights over a different range of issues, that comes from a simple desire for freedom.

peace. this song is much appreciated by all those who recognize the set up. ill sound g... we need this type off content to be in hip-hop headlines

Back