• THA HUSTLA

There is no available content written by THA HUSTLA
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Epiphone Riviera - Cherry

by Ousiot on 10-30-2014 09:40 AM My Epiphone Riviera was manufactured in Korea by Peerless in 2004. The bridge has been changed by the previous owner for a Bigsby B7, which makes the look much better! She has 22 frets, and the pickups are simple Epiphone alnico I'm about to change, I'll post here the ones I would have chosen! There are two tone knobs and two volume pots, and there is a micro switch 3 tones like on a 335 Es. The violin is very good! Read more on Audiofanzine

Ampeg V-4BH - Sounds but not strong enough!

by Tom Powder on 10-30-2014 07:47 AM Bass amp 100w lamp, copy of the classic SVT with the same format, the same facade, the same color, the same short copy settings according to EN 100 W !!! Read more on Audiofanzine

Neumann TLM 170 R - Revolutionized my idea of ​​static!

by Tom Powder on 10-30-2014 07:22 AM Versatile condenser microphone static. Has a low cut at 100Hz and a 20dB PAD, there is also a micro switch on the 5 directional patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid extended cardioid, hyper cardioid and 8 in a position to choose the directional distance with a case ( I do not have). I have not tested its suspension because it works with the suspension of U87 and the guy who sold it to me has given me. It goes down, it is not aggressive at the top, it feels that it is not the Chinese! He collects 146dB and 156 without PAD with! Read more on Audiofanzine

PMC GUITARS La Lutherie expliquée : Découvrez le métier de luthier à travers la création d'une guitare électrique - Very informative!

by antho8101 on 10-30-2014 06:48 AM Pierre-Marie seems to be a very sympathetic character! Of clear explanations, not too detailed not to be boring, just what he did. Major manufacturing steps are detailed enough to be easily understood. I recommend to my friends curious to know if nice job;) Instead ** ch to me explained everything: P PM do much better than me! Read more on Audiofanzine

Audio-Technica AT2020 USB - Static small home

by Tom Powder on 10-30-2014 06:43 AM USB condenser microphone, convenient for the mobile side, contains its own sound card (16bit, 44.1kHz). Read more on Audiofanzine

Audix i5 - Black - A good alternative to 57

by Tom Powder on 10-30-2014 06:35 AM Dynamic microphone to capture mixed (percussion, amps, ...) Read more on Audiofanzine

Focusrite Saffire LE

by Intip on 10-30-2014 06:05 AM I bought it on the advice of a sound technician and what motivated me was the price and the prestige of the brand. I use it for Home Studio recording. I use a console Phonic Powerpods II in 1860, M-Audio preamp DMP3 Read more on Audiofanzine

Samson Technologies R11 - Excellent for live ...

by Intip on 10-30-2014 05:22 AM Especially effective live, especially used for voice. The sound tends to hide the high frequencies it is perfect for the stage. Samson R11 is a hyper cardioid dynamic, robust, which is very resistant to feedback. Read more on Audiofanzine

M-Audio Midisport 2x2 - My oldest companion

by wahed on 10-30-2014 05:06 AM Purchased in 2001 !!! At the time, a USB MIDI interface was all new to me. Used at the time in my studio with a AKAI S2000 and a Korg M1. It has been a few years my interface for concerts. Read more on Audiofanzine

RCF ART 705A-S - EXCELLENT PRODUCT

by titoune82000 on 10-30-2014 04:45 AM 9 MONTHS FROM AROUND JBL ELECTROVOICE + POTATO TABLAU THE WEIGHT BACK PANEL AND ESPECIALLY THE RELIABILITY - THE PRICE Q * P GOOD REPORT WITHOUT PROBLEMS Read more on Audiofanzine

QSC RMX 2450

by isathier on 10-30-2014 04:24 AM Hello I used this amp for 5 years. for me it is a very good reliable product which may have counted. in terms of quality for me are amps that lack of punch for the boxes but still very clear to the heads. the power level it's just they do hardly even see the power announced a can of below especially for a sub of below 80HZ. In conclusion, it is rather an amp for the sound of SNV reliable power but not compared to the crest or Amcron GETTING STARTED I refairais this problem without NIOHC Read more on Audiofanzine

QSC RMX 2450 - good amp but a little heavy

by F15 on 10-30-2014 03:43 AM very little notice given on this amp that I have because I've got it out of the bag 2 times in 2 years. it serves me amp help, and since none of my amps is broke, lol, but to have the main amp out in 1 or 2 small party, I would say to be objective which is not bad but the trouble is that I use amps more upscale (qsc plx 3102 and 3600VZ crown) and 2450 comparison is less present in low for value for money if we find € 300 or less it is a good Q / P as a final sentence, I can say that this is to QSC amps, in what some say that without hesitation I would resume the QSC but another reference 2450 Read more on Audiofanzine

QSC RMX 2450 - I'm looking for advice

by electro.rafik on 10-30-2014 03:04 AM I just bought an amp QSC RMC2450 I want to know if I can put 4 speakers in parallel ?? Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Rumble 40 V3 - A real favorite

by mat6793 on 10-30-2014 02:31 AM Amplification transistor Class D Extensive connection: 1 instrument input XLR output with ground lift A footswitch input jack for mono 6.35 A stereo headphone mini jack A stereo mini jack auxiliary input Power output 40 watts true Settings: 1 win, 1 overdrive footswitchable with 2 independent buttons, four EQ bands 1: Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble, 1 master, 1 button "Bright" button 1 "Contour" and one button " Vintage ' No effect Read more on Audiofanzine

RockBox Boiling Point - very 'musical' and refined !!

by christiangtr on 10-30-2014 02:08 AM analog pedal !! pedal shop !!! Read more on Audiofanzine

Hipshot Trem Setter - Cool

by By'ce on 10-30-2014 01:35 AM I just mount it on my Les Paul Axcess. Return to zero was infallible before but I wanted to make bends without the other strings do not ring true. Successful operation! I do not understand why it was not originally fitted to any guitar with a Floyd Rose ... I took my time to install it and set it but it looks ok. Drawback, the system is less flexible than the original three springs, even if there is a voltage setting, it's still a little stiff but nothing disturbing. Fairly simple operation, which requires a minimum of concentration but remains in everyone I think. Read more on Audiofanzine

Monster Studio Pro 1000 Instrument Cable - As its name suggests ... It's MONSTER!

by MacB on 10-30-2014 12:49 AM I now use it for 1 year, however I had problems with my old instrument, which had a connection problem in taking Jack, having no problems with my other cables I have seen in the time, it was the MONSTER cables disfonctionnait my old reviews on this site were all just not good, I apologize in advance to users, it allows me to return to "the opinion of the past" . Therefore I shall give a further notice with a new look at the issue of Monster Cable, who will join the previous majority opinion in this product. For the record, these are the cables used on stage (a priori), or at least in the studio by Messrs McCartney and Joe Perry of Aerosmith, to name a few. The ones I have are the pro studio 1000, I played with it before RAPCO HORIZON made in USA, distributed by Mexico. Good for these cables (which I keep in reserve), but MONSTER arrive well above RAPCO and all FENDER CUSTOM SHOP or YELLOW CABLE CABLE, made the test you'll see! I will not dwell on the question of the reliability of these cables are reliable, it does not matter the conditions, except of course in a humid environment or in the rain, what appears to be obvious, it seems much to say, because these cables are deemed "good life" by the manufacturer, unless you break them, or leave them lying anyhow and anywhere. Here is my opinion in the form of + and -: + = Robustness cable + = Robustness of the cable terminations + = Inner strength, the jack of pvc molded, protecting components. + = Special interior and alloys, operating completely within the volume of the signal. The signal is almost up, he suffered a slight "boost" + = Retains a clear signal, do not color the sound is clean or dirty depending on your configuration, but it is clear, accurate! - = Stiffness of the cables, you can not store them as simple audio cable "Yellow Cable" type will require that you follow the correct winding wires. Take time to store, you can not cram into a bag like that, it's not possible. - = Can not be transported in a material type or junior ranks Pedaltrain Nano, you faudre the large model or a backpack, or a flycase / softcase. - = Cables are quite thick (the diameter of the stem of a wine glass to locate the thing you), but a priori does not damage the jack on your instrument (even that of a mustang!) I says. - = More sensitive to electronic problems than any other cable (as I happen before), so you have to play with reliable 100% of your guitar equipment, your amp, through chaining your pedals. For my part, I only use one pedal, so no worries. Finally, I decided to give notice after a éssai made with a new new instrument to realize in the end that these cables had no problems, so mea culpa on my part. I do it again this choice? Yes, but trying another brand model just to see if the negative points raised are still present, including extreme sensitivity to electronic problems. TIP for the road: (! Not a fleece blanket) well respected winding the cables, and store in a pocket tissue itself or fly away in a bag Pedaltrain really like to keep carefully, safe from moisture, dry. There are certainly a lifetime warranty by the manufacturer, but we must take very carefully. Therefore they are almost perfect, so the excellent material. Read more on Audiofanzine

S-Audio TR12-1 - Excellent price / quality ratio

by bigsoul on 10-30-2014 12:30 AM Hello, I just acquired this for my food Delay Maxon AD-900 (12V reverse polarity) and it filled his role perfectly. For the record, the first dose received was defective (it slammed me in the fingers when connected), following my complaint this was replaced very commercially within 48 hours by the seller. I recommend warmly S-AUDIO for their responsiveness and professionalism. Excellent price / quality ratio Read more on Audiofanzine

EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander - Big Fat Electro

by vincztools on 10-29-2014 11:24 PM What are the effects or types of effects available? October distortion + oct sub filter What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...) synthesis Are they edited? Via a Mac / PC editor? No What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI) audio Is this a rack or rack MODEL? No Read more on Audiofanzine

Tonerider Humbucker AC4 - Good pick

by barh2_0 on 10-29-2014 11:13 PM PAF humbucker like AlNiCo 4 with chrome cover on mine. I took it to replace the original micro bridge a Richmond Empire (mahogany, maple body / poplar). This is a clone of Classic 57 brand G & B (Korea). Not bad after all, was his job but seemed to lack a bit of resource in the face of single coil neck (a shame). I stumbled upon the AC4 and I tried the blow more out of curiosity than necessity. The microphone is clean, well finished, the weight is reassuring is Chinese but the brand is transparent above. My G & B original gave a humbucker sound very compact, the AC4 in contrast, is more accurate, clear notes stand out much better. In terms of product range, the G & B and TR must play in the same court, but the AC4 is better to use my guitar. I will not be the rave over and I guess I'll be more appreciative if I had dropped 150 euro for a Pearly Gates for example. With an investment of 45 euros, Honesty does not cost me anything. In summary, for me, the AC4 is a great humbucker, very PAF, with particularity, a focus on the articulation of notes. Frankly, is that I will put on a guitar at 2000 euros? I do not know but on a guitar backgrounds range, I'm not sure I hear the difference with Seymour. Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland EG-101 - Groovebidule

by linn134 on 10-29-2014 11:08 PM Big baby blue and gray, built like a tank cheap (solid but with much less solids) with a pair of amplified speakers and a motor Groovebox MC-505 reduced which was grafted a SP- 202 very amputated of its most interesting features. It is a little response to Roland Yamaha DJX in a little more depth and less plastoc. A solid machine for amateur performance but too little for a pro (dynamic output clamped functions, reduced controls more than basic sequencer). Polyphony - 24 votes Multitimbral - 11 shares Drums - 12 Drum Kits RPS sentences - 64 Real-Time Effects - Reverb, Ring Mod, Filter, Resonance, Cutoff Memory - 448 presets, Keyboard - 49 keys (velocity sensitive) MIDI In / Out Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg Ms-20 - A love of MS20

by Leicam on 10-29-2014 09:25 PM The friend Google will inform you better than me on the characteristics of MS20. This is vintage so no memories, no connectors recent MIDI / USB kind. Its black metal, its knobs that are "Clank!" and keys to the sound of old spring mattress in the attic make him a monster devastating look past that comes to haunt you with these sounds devastating! Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Ultragain Digital ADA8200 - It helps out ...

by Spawn-X on 10-29-2014 09:13 PM There is a microphone preamp eightfold converting all to the ADAT. It is also able to convert in the other direction via ADAT this time to 8 line outputs handy, for example, to manage multiple monitors or power a multi-preamp headsets. Front, entries are entitled to duos XLR + Jack seems good. At the rear, it comes out XLR, which is a good thing, but is not necessarily very practical when mobile use recurring. The rear panel also features the duo for Toslink ADAT I / O, as well as a very traditional BNC connector for sync word clock. A small 4-position switch accompanies this connector to choose how to sync. Nothing very complicated in fact. It is of course also the EU connector for the power supply earth (and rather too much internal heat that is a good point). Preamp, supposedly from the MIDAS series are correct, nothing more. But be careful not to push too because from the last third, it starts to blow badly. However, I have nothing to reproach converters 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD / DA that do a very good job with my little RME BabyFace. Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton L450Plus HB - Excellent price / quality ratio

by Fink Ployd on 10-29-2014 08:50 PM Vintage Series The Style Mahogany body AAA flamed maple top Mahogany neck Neck Shape C Scale: 628 mm Nut Width: 43 mm Thomann Rosewood Radius key: 350 mm 22 frets Benchmarks trapezoids Nets body and handle Adjustment bar (Truss Rod) double action 2 humbuckers Wilkinson V MWCHB 3-position selector 2 volume controls 2 tone controls Mechanical style Kluson Deluxe chrome hardware Color: Honey Burst high gloss Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics SL-1210 MK2

by watts-dj on 10-29-2014 08:42 PM I just had the first technics sl 1210 mk2, I want a second not too expensive Read more on Audiofanzine

Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS

by watts-dj on 10-29-2014 08:38 PM I have very good product to have in August 2014 Read more on Audiofanzine

Hoontech DSP24 + ADDA2000 / DSP2000 C-Port - Seven drivers if it would still exist on top !!

by MPFree on 10-29-2014 08:12 PM Given the date of my post and given the age of the card and for those who want one: it's a great map with many possibilities, relatively simple to use, yet comprehensive enough to be still in the game. 24-bit 000khz 96, 8 inputs, phantom power, noon, stable drivers and latency more than respectable: what more you want in a home studio ??? The gear as worth € 400/500 nowadays ... Its only drawback: you need a PC that runs XP or Mac OSX and Linux it seems (and even that?). Far from being (as I have read) card beginner! For the rest read the other comments says it all ... Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner - Simple and effective

by benoi31 on 10-29-2014 08:09 PM Frankly, not much to say: it is a tuner! Function for more brightness practice outdoors. Similarly, when one is granted, the signal light is visible, which is quite handy when you're in bright conditions pourraves ("it is red or green, I see nothing") There leds are a kind of an arc, it is very visible. short, it is a bit expensive new, but it's the job well, and it has very strong air Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster - yes but not

by sanatarium18 on 10-29-2014 06:40 PM usa, model signature guitarist iron maiden. c is then to summarize a typical vintage strat with two humbuckers in the neck and bridge, a configuration that we find very often in Ibanez for example. the only personal foul taste, for me, it is both pickups contours and 21 frets, never understood why 21 and not 22. Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 FBV Shortboard Mk2 - Good but ...

by Taotopia on 10-29-2014 05:08 PM I've had 6 months, I'm using in rehearsal or concert. All buttons are assignable via the program of my line 6 pod hd pro x pc, which offers great freedom of configuration! Base you already have pre-assigned buttons. What I like most: - The general robustness, being a stone richard I already dropped several times and it still holds up! - Fast communication with monpod hd pro x What I like least: - The price The quality / price is right, however € 200 for a controller pedal I think it's a lot. After it is sure that it works well, the product is very sturdy and well made and on stage he does not move;) I made this choice because I wanted to have a perfect material (coupled with a line6 pod hd pro x) on stage, but I think I will not repeat that choice in the future (because of the price;)) Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!