• THA HUSTLA

There is no available content written by THA HUSTLA
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Fender Princeton Chorus - Toooootally Great Blues Amp !!!!

by on 03-27-2015 05:38 AM Fender old 2x10(Fender Special Design Speakers ... Eminence ???) 51 watt amp Made in USA ... not big ... not heavy ... but loud as hell!!! Perfect choice for someone who want get nice cleans and...Read more on Audiofanzine

M-Audio Key Rig 49 - A great MIDI controller for basic stuffs

by on 03-23-2015 10:24 PM I used M-audio Keyrig 49 with cubase 5 in a Windows 7 PC. The Keyboard has velocity sensitive keys. I personally like this keys for playing synth instruments rapidly. It has no advanced fu...Read more on Audiofanzine

XILS-lab miniSyn'X - miniSyn'X from a musician's point of view

by on 03-23-2015 09:15 AM I remember when I saw Jean Michel Jarre's famous convert in Houston in the mid 80s where he had that amazing laser harp. I was just blown away by the fantastic sound of that harp. Later on I learne...Read more on Audiofanzine

Nose Pedal Volume Pedal - Company does not exist, this is a scam

by on 03-23-2015 01:24 AM Nosepedal- This company is a scam, they will take your money and keep telling you it's been sent, they even send bogus tracking numbers, be warned. This company is a scam, they will take your mone...Read more on Audiofanzine

Art Tube MP/C Project - I do like this little tube pre amp

by on 03-20-2015 10:14 AM I bought a little ART pre amp to get a bit more control over the interface to the PA system. It does a great job. I was recording to Garage Band with my Mustang II amp and playing my Les Paul. The ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sensei Haus VSD - SENSEI HAUS Vinyl Surface Discs SL-DZ1200

by on 03-19-2015 10:32 PM QUOTE: "playing piano all my life, I am a music producer and song writer for all genres of music. I also play guitar, drums, base, violin...user and genius at Cubase..:) I collect technics turnt...Read more on Audiofanzine

Godin xtSA - Versatile But Flawed

by on 03-17-2015 04:22 AM I bought this primarily to use as an "all around" guitar. Acoustic, synth, electric in one instrument. I find the electronics to be fairly good. However, the guitar weighs more than any other I own...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha PSR-S950 - Yamaha keeps on disappointing its customers....

by on 03-17-2015 03:47 AM I have just tried S950 at one of my friend's house, he just bought it new. It sounds way worst than s750, let alone any korg arranger. Even korg's pa500 will blow it out of water. I dont understan...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha CLP-585 - Polished Ebony - Very beautiful instrument !!!

by on 03-16-2015 07:11 AM Has two grand piano : yamaha cfx and boesendorfer impérial.Very realistic sound for these pianos. what else for this instrument ? lot of functionalities and other possibilities to use it. In my op...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Bacon Muter - BACON !!!

by on 03-16-2015 01:51 AM Ok, so everyone knows what a string muter is. Patrick just did the coolest thing ever, the bacon wrap ! Basically a string muter that looks like a nice and tasty slice of bacon, it had to be done ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tornade MS Pickups Humbucker P.A.F '59s - Excellent pickup

by on 03-14-2015 12:59 AM This PU was mounted in neck position on a Telecaster in Open G, blending perfectly with the Tornade MS Nocaster pickup. These Tornade MS pickups can be considered as small wonders if you look for a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tornade MS Pickups Nocaster Pickups Tele '54s - Excellent pickup

by on 03-14-2015 12:56 AM This PU was mounted on an Open G Telecaster, blending perfectly with the Tornade MS PAF '59 pickup installed in neck position. These Tornade MS pickups can be considered as small wonders if you loo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 review

by on 03-11-2015 10:16 PM The Scarlett-18i20 is an audio device that has a selection of inputs and outputs that can be effectively used to record a band. This device replaces heavy amounts of equipment that may you need in ...Read more on Audiofanzine

PSP Audioware VintageWarmer - Vintage warmer review

by on 03-11-2015 10:12 PM The Vintage Warmer is a plug-in that has become incredibly popular recently thanks to the fact that it offers musicians the ability of having a processing unit which can create an Analog sound, as ...Read more on Audiofanzine

PropellerHead Reason 7 - Reason 7 review

by on 03-11-2015 10:08 PM Reason 7 is the latest installment of the popular music making software that has been developed by the Swedish company known as propellerhead. This sequencing software has gained in popularity over...Read more on Audiofanzine

Klira Ohio Triumphator - guitarra electrica

by on 03-11-2015 08:22 PM hola buenos dias queria saber cual es el precio de la guitarra klira y si lo asen el envio a peru Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson ES-165 Herb Ellis Signature - Vintage Sunburst - A Classic Jazz Box

by on 03-10-2015 03:08 AM I purchased the Gibson ES 165 when I began playing more classic jazz standards in a jazz ensemble. I had previously been using an Epiphone Broadway and it just wasn't doing it for me. The ES 165 me...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall 4001 Studio 15 [1985-1992] - Brilliant

by on 03-05-2015 05:13 PM I'm primarily a rock and blues guitarist, and my co-guitarist and I maintain what you'd call a "roving line of trade credit," but I ended up trading him about $600 worth of gear for it (don't worry...Read more on Audiofanzine

Superlux HD681B - fantastica in relazione al prezzo !

by on 03-05-2015 04:23 PM comprata dopo aver letto diverse recensioni positive mi ha stupito per la qualità rispetto al prezzo. Molto simile a AKG K242 ottima per home recording, bassi presenti ma non invadenti alti da 5 a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Aria MM20E - Aria MM20E

by on 03-05-2015 03:18 PM Equipped with piezo pickup with internal fixed gain amplifier, produced by Soho would say decent but nothing exciting. The guitar itself is well done, excellent keyboard and sound pretty good, but...Read more on Audiofanzine

Washburn D12S - Great "all-around" acoustic guitar

by on 03-03-2015 10:17 AM I actually received the guitar as a gift from a dear friend, back in 1994. He had purchased it "New" from a music store in Portland OR. If I recall correctly, he paid $375. I'm a banjo player, at h...Read more on Audiofanzine

KRK K-RoK - small and havy companion

by on 03-02-2015 05:40 AM I bought these a long time ago. I had some choices to make that time. Will it be krk, something smaller or more expensive. I did go for krk for several reasons. Other products where square, fro...Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Vienna Concert Grand - Excellent product - Happy to use it

by on 03-01-2015 02:36 AM Let me start the review by asking sorry for my English but since they are not my native language, it is difficult to express myself the way I want. I bought the Native Instruments complete 9 (the U...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars String Muter - Great quality

by on 02-25-2015 06:08 PM String muters are starting to get popular and quite a few companies have started producing them. Among all the different ones you can buy you'll stumble accross good ones and bad ones of course... ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Q-Tuner J-bass pickup - Q-tuner q2.0 neodymium J-bass pickup: a departure from normality

by on 02-21-2015 01:37 AM I bought this pickup to upgrade my 4 string J-bass. Use it to practise and for gigs. For the last twenty years, I've used a couple of J-basses with original as well as retrofit pickups. The neodymi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai MPC5000 - all round equipment

by on 02-20-2015 03:46 PM Bought this unit after a testdrive for weeks. It may have the name and purpose as a drum machine / sampler but it is much much more. This unit replaces my apple when i'm on the road. It will be ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars H6 Walnut - H6 - Stable, Stunning, Serious

by on 02-19-2015 10:53 PM It's been a long time coming, and I feel I've had enough play time to finally write a full review on the H6 I ordered late 2014. I have been checking out Patrick's past work for over a year - ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Phil Jones Pure Sound D-600 - Phil Jones Bass D 600

by on 02-19-2015 09:00 AM I've had my Phil Jones D 600 for a while now, it is a 600Wrms @ 2ohms, and it can run safely there indefinitely. I use it mostly with a PJB C4 and/or C8, though I have also driven a Bergantino HS41...Read more on Audiofanzine

Norton KP 900 - I am very pleased

by on 02-18-2015 12:15 AM I am very pleased with the amplifier powered well 4 columns 350 watt 8 ohm. With good cooling system preporichvam anyone to buy this model. Greetings from Bisk !Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars H7 Baritone - Hufschmid 2.0 : impressive update!

by on 02-17-2015 11:23 PM I met Patrick Hufschmid in march 2010. At that time I was looking for my first seven string, and I wasn’t convinced by the factory models. Thus I came across Patrick’s work in a random forum, an...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!