• THA HUSTLA

There is no available content written by THA HUSTLA
  • Content by Audiofanzine

MXR M105 Phase 45 Script Logo Vintage - A true vintage phaser

by jaymes.moore on 08-21-2014 07:46 PM The MXR Phase 45 reissue is a faithful recreation of one of MXR's most sought after boutique pedals from the 70s, the original "script logo" Phase 45. According to MXR, every aspect of the original circuit has been recreated to period-correct specifications, as has the exact build and finish of the device.

Apple iPad Air

by niconel on 08-20-2014 05:30 AM Air IPad 32GB, A7 processor, OS7, wifi. Autonomy 10 h Login lightning. The screen is really retired point that attracted me immediately. It is extremely lightweight.

Fender Custom Shop Relic '57 Stratocaster EVH - The Strat I've been looking for all my life.

by pat31081972 on 08-20-2014 05:05 AM Custom Shop Stratocaster therefore made entirely in the USA. Here is a copy and paste of its specifications: General FINISH PACKAGE: RELIC PLATING: CHROME RIGHT HAND / LEFT HAND: RIGHT HAND CASE: CENTER POCKET TWEED STD CATALOG W / COLOR CHG ONLY: NO Body BODY SPREAD: GTR & BASS ASH CHOOSE SINGLE OR MULTI COLOR: SINGLE COLOR CHOOSE COLOR: AQUA MARINE METALLIC 1, 2 OR SPREAD 3PC? 2 PC LOT FOR LIGHT WEIGHT: YES SORT BODY FINISH: LACQUER BODY TEXT: CONTOURED NECK HEEL BODY TEXT: HUMBUCKER IN BRIDGE POSITION Hardware BRIDGE: ASM STANDARD OR CUSTOM STANDARD BRIDGE ASSEMBLY BRIDGE ASSEMBLY: STRAT VINT REL OUTPUT ASSEMBLIES: VINT STRAT RELIC CONTROL ASSEMBLY: NONE NECK PLATE: GTR SHOWMASTER SER # CHR BACK PLATE & TREM COVER: BACK PLATE GTR STR REL PARCHMENT REAR CONTROL COVER: NONE STRAP LOCKS: NO STRAP LOCKS TREMOLO ARM: VINT STRAT REL TREMOLO ARM TIP: WHITE REL TUNER KEY: SD91-05MLN FEND LOGO OR REL STRING SETS FOR GUITAR: 010-013-017-026-036-046 Neck NECK FINISH: LACQUER NITROCELLULOSE NECK BLANK GUITAR BIRDSEYE AA ROUND / FLAT LAM, SCALLOPED, REV ROUND LAM FINGERBOARD: MAPLE CAP BIRDSEYE AA TRUSS RODS 60'S HEAD STYLE: SMALL NECK HEAD THICKNESS: 0.575 " SCOOP NECK: 56 SPACING DOT: WIDE FACE DOT: MICARTA BLACK .250 SIDE DOT: MICARTA BLACK 3/32 " FRET WIRE CUT: "MED JUMBO" NUMBER OF FREIGHT: 21 FINGERBOARD RADIUS: CUSTOM / COMPOUND RADIUS (MB) BACK SHAPE: MODERN "C" NECK NUT WIDTH: 1.650 " NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRET: .820 " NECK THICKNESS AT 12TH FRET: .870 " BUTT NECK WIDTH: 2.200 " NUT BONE (GTR & J-BASS) NUMBER OF BOLTS: 4 BOLT BIND HEAD CAP: NO BIND FINGERBOARD: NO DECALS: HEADCAP FOR GTR 56 & 60 STRAT C / S TEXT NECK: 9.5 "TO 12" RADIUS TEXT NECK: MAPLE CAP ROUND LAM TEXT NECK: REMOVE FROM REAR OF FINISH TEXT NECK: NECK Pickguard STANDARD OR CUSTOM: CUSTOM LIKE STANDARD PGA 56 STRAT REL HR NKL NECK PICKUP POSITION: STRAT FAT 50'S NK REL PICKUP MID POSITION: STRAT FAT 50'S MID REL PICKUP BRIDGE POSITION: EVH WG w / CHR CVR BRG PICKGUARD: CUSTOM PICK GUARD MATERIAL PICKGUARD MATERIAL: PGMATL G / B / G NITRO PICKGUARD SHAPE: 56 STRAT PGA OPTIONS: CUST SWITCHING OR WIRING PICKUP SELECTOR SWITCH: SWITCH 5-WAY LEVER CRL SELECTOR SWITCH TIP: WHITE RELIC KNOB TONE: WHITE REL VOLUME KNOB: WHITE REL POTS: 250K 10% TAPERSP OPTIONAL TEXT: OPEN COILS EVH ZEBRA HUMBUCKER OPTIONAL TEXT: MASTER VOL, TONE 1 BRIDGE OPTIONAL TEXT: 2 TONE NECK OPTIONAL TEXT: HUM TO SPLIT IN POSITION 2

Nobels TR-X Tremolo - The tremolo dispensable

by inezgane on 08-20-2014 04:18 AM Tremolo boss standard format adjustment potentiometer sufficient access to the battery over very convenient however mono tremolo damage Nobels is a German brand

Boss DR-880 Dr. Rhythm - surcôtée

by beforethree on 08-20-2014 03:27 AM MIDI, EVENING, audio in, out etc everything is already said.

G7th 6 String Guitar Performance Capo - simple and effective

by frdbouchet on 08-20-2014 03:16 AM I use it for one month. I absolutely love this capo. It is extremely simple to use: installation, uninstallation; movement. No re-tuning required. It does not damage the sleeves guitars. It is lightweight and efficient so much so easily forgotten when we play. I tried capos pincer. I found them difficult to implement. A weak point: it is expensive. It is better not to lose.

KRK Rokit 5 G2 - Very good quality / price ratio

by 12monkeysonthemoon on 08-19-2014 11:25 PM The frequency range is sufficient for pregnant happening everywhere; Bass output from the front adds more and allows you to position these speakers against a wall. They are connected directly to the output of my audio interface; I use them as second pair of listening.

Slate Digital VCC Virtual Console Collection - Become essential ...

by 12monkeysonthemoon on 08-19-2014 11:10 PM No setup problems, as usual at Slate Digital. Clear and comprehensive manual in English and for download on the site. The setup is simple.

Maton MS500 - Unique, yet universal ...

by enialis64 on 08-19-2014 09:42 PM Handcrafted in Australia Silver Silkwood body Maple handle dappled screwed Rosewood key Radius 12 inches INLAYS Pearl dots Diapason 25.5 inches Jim Dunlop 6130 frets 22 Chrome Bridge Type Tune o matic Tobacco Sunburst finish brilliant Grover Machine Heads Chrome Bridge Pickup MVHB splittable Magnets - Ceramic 850G Resistance - 2x7.5k Neck pickup: MVSC Magnets - Ceramic 750G Resistance - 7.5k Controls: Master Volume Master Tone Switch switching micro splittable Rotary selector 3-way microphones I put eight because I would have liked a second volume knob, which is the 50th anniversary, but for 400 euros more;) But I nitpick because it's still very good.

Palmer Daccapo Re-Amping Box - Satisfied !!!

by Cm-Funk on 08-19-2014 09:36 PM During the month of August 2014 I have used once this little yellow boiboite for a session of re-amping for a project I'm working on! I have absolutely no way to compare it to other models, as this is the first time I've done the re-amping! In very rugged look (and I think she is - to see how it aged) and a pretty cool yellow color, it does not take up much space on my little office! I have not felt it colored the sound, it's very easy to use! Is connected and reampe! It's a buddy of mine who worked with me and for the price, I surely do the same choice !!!

Palmer Reamping Box - An affordable tool that adds immense versatility to guitar recording!

by jaymes.moore on 08-19-2014 09:12 PM The Palmer DACCAPO is a robustly built passive re-amping box that converts line level, low impedance signals to High-Z, or high impedance signals for use with guitar amplifiers and stomp-box effects. It is entirely passive, therefore does not require any phantom power or external power source. Despite it's simplicity, it does exactly what is says it does with great aplomb. For guitar recording enthusiasts who like to have more flexibility later on in the mix, re-amping is incredibly advantageous. In my case, I record both my live amp sound and DI signal of the same performance to two separate tracks. I split the signal right from the guitar using a DBX DB12 active DI box. Having the dry performance straight from the guitar archived in my recording session makes it much easier to edit sections, adjust timing and re-amp later for changes in guitar tone and effects. For example, let's say in your original performance you had a used a phaser on an electric guitar solo. Upon playback, you decide you want to edit out a few sections. Due to the complicated waveform of the full recording and the inconsistent timing of the phaser modulations, this would be almost be impossible. However, the dry signal will have a much more simplified waveform with no modulation, making it easy to pick out singular notes and to modify the performance. Then you can simply send the edited dry signal out of your soundcard to the Palmer DACCAPO and then back through your effects chain and amplifier. You can also loop a section of your performance and with your freed hands you can adjust pedal effects on the fly, which is perfect for dialing in timing for delay and tremolo effects. The ability to free up your playing hands and to reamp your original performance, opens up many creative possibilities with guitar pedals. If you scour YouTube for some videos of renowned mixing and recording engineer Eddie Kramer, you're bound to find some clips of him doing this very technique! By re-amping archived, dry performances, you can use your hands to improvise with a wah pedal or with feedback-induced delay swells. Additionally, the re-amp box opens up your arsenal of stomp-box effects to any sound in your mixing session, meaning you can re-amp synths, vocals and all other sounds sources. While the sky is the limit in terms of the creative possibilities afforded by re-amping, I'll put up a simple test of a clean guitar: Dry DI sound using DBX DB12 Active DI Box: http://en.audiofanzine.com/pa-live-sound-accessory/palmer/Reamping-Box/medias/audio/a.play,m.473659.html Original performance (Guitar Cab mic'd with SM57):http://en.audiofanzine.com/pa-live-sound-accessory/palmer/Reamping-Box/medias/audio/a.play,m.473660.html Re-amped performance (Identical settings to above): http://en.audiofanzine.com/pa-live-sound-accessory/palmer/Reamping-Box/medias/audio/a.play,m.473661.html To further demonstrate the effectiveness of the Palmer DACCAPO, you can refer to the attached image comparing the waveforms. Ultimately, I would recommend the DACCAPO to anyone looking for an inexpensive utility tool that can greatly open up their creative horizons outside of the box. As the reamping box opens up the whole mix for use with the pedals, this will be especially appealing to guitarists, who have invested heavily in pedal effects but are lacking in rack units and plug-ins, . PROS +inexpensive gateway to infinite creative abilities outside of the box +effective and accurate recreation of the original performance +solid construction CONS -Only an XLR input, which will require most home studio users to get a unique jack to XLR Output cable for use with their soundcard outputs. -For the more serious reamping enthusiast, one should also consider an active reamping box, like those made by Radial.

Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 - Every studio should have a Cloudlifter!

by jaymes.moore on 08-19-2014 08:32 PM The Cloudlifter CL-1 is a single channel, in-line microphone pre-amplifier that delivers a transparent gain boost of 20db via 48V phantom power. It is manufactured by Cloud microphones, who are renowned for their boutique quality passive and active ribbon microphones. They designed the Cloudlifter series with powering high-end, passive ribbon microphones in mind, which require a considerable amount of gain compared to comparable studio condenser mics. However, they have been proven to be a secret weapon when combined with low-output, high-end dynamic microphones, such as the Shure SM7b and the Electro-Voice RE-20.

Epiphone Les Paul 100 - Heritage Cherry Sunburst - Would not have done better to keep it?

by jeangusyoung on 08-19-2014 06:55 PM What country has she made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...) I do not know How many frets, what kind of microphone and their configuration? : 22 frets, 2 humbuckers What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)? : A stop bar with tune-o-matic What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)? For each pickup 1 volume and 1 tone + selector What kind of race? If I remember correctly the handle was not like a log on my current LP STANDARD

JBL LSR305 - Very good!

by ahriman06 on 08-19-2014 05:42 PM I was looking for small speakers rather faithful monitoring and with a good price / quality ratio. Pretty standard features: Active speaker near 2-way 5 "+ 1" Power: 41 + 41 Watt Class D amplifiers Max SPL: 108 dB (C-weighted) Frequency Response: 43 Hz - 24 kHz Thomann level control EQ: LF (+2 dB / -2 dB), HF (+2 dB / -2 dB) Input: XLR and 6.3mm jack Magnetic Shield Auto Standby Dimensions: 298 x 185 x 251 mm Weight: 4.6 kg

Roland A-800PRO-R - Very good for a keypad

by J.k.dick on 08-19-2014 04:18 PM Roland touchdown, the séreiux mechanical (never had a problem of contact, etc., and I had a lot of keyboards (W 30, XP 50, XP80, Fantom X)

Eden Electronics WTDI Direct Box/Preamp - Eden sound in a pedal

by dams09 on 08-19-2014 04:15 PM Pedal preamp, direct box. Adjusting bass, mid, treble, a compressor, a knob Enhance, volume, gain, bass boost switch, a switch mid shift. An XLR output to connect directly to a console, one in input and output jack. Simple and effective.

Lightmaxx Mega PAR 64 black RGBW 18 x 8 W - Excellent material, highly efficient and reliable over time

by webpadre on 08-19-2014 04:01 PM I use this material (16 spots) since November 2013 and am very happy with the result. The lighting is really powerful: each spot lights more than a 500 W halogen while power consumption is much lower: 175 W maximum. The scattering angle is 25 °, which ranks among the wash spot with a beam effects still quite tight. The lenses of each LED can prevent the pizza effect and lighting has satisfactory consistency (good for an LED lighting but less than perfect lighting for a PC, everyone knows). Whether short, medium and especially long-range (20 to 30 m), the color reproduction is excellent. There are two reasons for this: first the beam is tight enough (25 ° compared to 40 ° other spots) and also provides the RGBW colors much more nuanced than RGB. Result: very effectively facades or large enough surfaces are illuminated, it can enhance the architectural patterns and make indirect lighting, we can even directly illuminate actors or musicians (even if it does not equal the result of PC however remain more bulky, heavy and delicious). The double lyre allows ground installation for lighting against Angle. The fixation on structures is no problem, because the spot is light, and tightening is done without difficulty. There is even a filter holder that can be used if one wants to filter light to enhance certain effects (sepia or UV for example). In time, the material proves reliable. LED technology is obviously to many: there is no need to provide replacement bulbs. But be careful in the use of spots: light weight (2.5 kg) is an asset for the transportation and installation (especially in height), but a disadvantage for robustness: the PAR 64 are still weaker than cast iron housings aluminum. Relativize all the same: just be careful enough to work around the problem. Note, each is fully equipped with a fan, relatively unobtrusive. If this is not a drawback for use in clubs or concert, the noise can be a nuisance for a small theater where absolute silence must reign. In summary, the benefits are many: - Low power consumption and high light output, - Narrow beam (25 °) which increases efficiency for greater than 10 m distances, - Mixing and excellent color rendition even in warm tones (thanks to RGBW) - Flexibility and response time insignificant in DMX mode. - Lifetime of LEDs - Lightness of the spot. Some drawbacks remain: - Color consistency is not as good as conventional PCs, - The spot is not as robust as those whose housing is made of aluminum alloy, - Ventilation may well be discreet, we can stop it. The quality / price of the spots is really excellent, even compared to a reference site as Thomann. With experience, I would do this kind of purchase without hesitation: LED technology is finally proven.

Vestax PMC-280 - Very good but lack of space

by gontie on 08-19-2014 02:24 PM For specifications, go to the website.

Behringer X32 Standard - Console killer

by MAHARAJAZZZ on 08-19-2014 02:20 PM Good tool, designed by pros. I just want to say enough Except that yesterday I met an owner of S16 and X32 compact ... And then I saw that my problem was not isolated: XLR plugs can get stuck in the console! Amazing: it never happens, no console gave me this plan. Solution? I took a hacksaw blade, and as it curves a bit, I was able to saw the male XLR flush, and free entry. Then think about leaving a mini connection and never get stuck ... and think about cutting the pin. Voili voilou. I can only imagine if Berhinger must reduce its 40,000 consoles for such a stupid problem.

Ketron SD5 - Super arranger keyboard for retro balls

by jpm89 on 08-19-2014 02:16 PM 61 ratings built-in effects Full connectivity twelve o'clock

Solton MF 300 L

by la.taupe31 on 08-19-2014 05:43 AM I use it for 1 year as stage, the sound is good for this price range, and with a 31 band EQ and a measurement microphone they are really great. I bought them for the test because there are not many reviews about this brand and I am very telling, even pro musicians with whom I worked did not find anything wrong with the sound on stage !!! Eventually, I will have that MF 300 active or passive on stage !!!! For the front I'm JBL, but then it's not comparable, and that's not the same price !!!

Markbass Traveler 102P-4

by nicobass25 on 08-19-2014 04:54 AM Hello there, it's a great speaker, I use it with a little mark II, with an optional 15 inch bass MATK. Only the sound is more accurate and it is possible for me to take a second 102P and resell 15. best regards

Slate Digital VTM Virtual Tape Machines - VTM or the art of doing a good job at Slate Digital

by 12monkeysonthemoon on 08-19-2014 03:49 AM The installation was never complicated in Slate; We launch the installer, we follow the march forward, we choose the type of plugin, "There you go." No incompatibilities identified.

Amdek PHK-100 - In the 80's it was once the low cost

by inezgane on 08-19-2014 03:30 AM Phaser purchased kit and fitted with a soldering iron same as the photo. The installation was easy with instructions but there was a cheap side!

Soundcraft MFX20 - Good console with reasonable price.

by alixmarie on 08-19-2014 03:21 AM Is rack? Not to my knowledge How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)? 20 mono + 2 stereo tracks What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)? XLR JACK 6.35, 2 RCA The effects section is it integrated? For digital consoles ...: Integrated effects processor LEXICON

Akai Head Rush

by inezgane on 08-19-2014 03:01 AM Digital Delay, a short sampler

JEN cry baby super - Wha 80s, but typed 70

by inezgane on 08-19-2014 02:40 AM A wha made in Italy, in the 80's she was in the average range or Vox for example, was a high-end

Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass - Black Rosewood - A jazz bass that has big ...

by dams09 on 08-19-2014 01:58 AM everything has been said ... A Mexican but with a violin that seems good level.

Valley & Blues Stratocaster - Very good first skyscraper

by dams09 on 08-19-2014 12:30 AM Configuration classic strat, 3 pickups with 5-way switch, 1 volume, 2 tone, 1manche 22 frets, maple fingerboard (available in rosewood), basswood body I think. I think the finish is not really entry level, a very nice surprise on that side.

MOTU MicroBook II - It will give me I will not take

by nofuturenocore on 08-18-2014 11:41 PM What characteristics have motivated your choice? Small, portable, MOTU, Sufficient for my debut For what purpose? Recording Condenser MIC, Synthetéiseurs Analog & Modular and DAW. What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Hard, ...)? I have assembled and optimized for myself monster, I work in the field of computing. Which instruments and systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) you use it and how connections? ... Pair of Focal monitors, cable Cordial, USB cable DJTT.
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!