• Tglaze614

There is no available content written by Tglaze614
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Tascam DR-05 - a small jewelry

by Gastong on 10-29-2014 09:42 AM Recorder digital type more than satisfactory. For just 100 euro on an object on the hands. One senses immediately that this is a product that resists yours and unpredictable shock. I use it for 2 years and I have no problem. Battery consumption is almost zero. His most? different recording format. Its less? lack of internal phantom power. In its entirety, this product is very good: it easily ny, is not at all bulky, takes charge quickly and multiple function very useful. From a personal point of view I would rather recommend investing in a TASCAM in a ZOOM. Its almost instantaneous ignition is convenient to catch a flight to her. Read more on Audiofanzine

The T.bone EM9600 - Everything depends on the objective

by Gastong on 10-29-2014 09:35 AM Micro has two positions: Cardioid and Hyper-Cardioid Small-diaphragm condenser microphone. For specifications, its passage hyper-cardio cardio is quite useful if you want more or less capture the mood of a scene or you can just select a clear voice. Lacks a bit of power without phantom power: 7/10 in features. Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48 - At this price, buy !!!!

by musiclol on 10-29-2014 05:25 AM 4 preamps, the arch complete connectivity, the overall quality (I have a Konnekt 24D for years) and most importantly .... REMOTE CONTROL !!!!!! The bomb! I use a Macbook pro 2012 under Mountain Lion / Logic 9 mainly I bought there is only a little more than a month. Read more on Audiofanzine

Mesa Boogie Mark V Head - I found my sound !!

by boogie les bons tuyaux on 10-29-2014 05:23 AM What kind of amplification (lamp, transistor, ...)? pipe, tube, pipe, tube, pipe, tube, pipe, tube, pipe, tube, tueb, tube, or 4 6L6 1 and 7 preamp correct What is the power delivered? What I mean nothing. 100w, but it is very gérable.surtout with output levels in class A. Read more on Audiofanzine

ESP Viper - Urban Camouflage

by Guigui3** on 10-29-2014 05:11 AM Guitar made in Japan Mahogany body Mahogany neck Ebony fingerboard EMG 81 and EMG 85 pickups Mechanical blocking 24 frets, tune 24 "75 Colour: urban camouflage Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Konnekt 24D - Excellent in every way !!!

by musiclol on 10-29-2014 05:08 AM At the time, I bought it for the firewire, versatility, MIDI, ADAT I / O and S / PDIF, 2 headphone jacks ... .. And quality preamps. I record analog synths, vocal mics (AKG 414 etc ...) my piano and sometimes guitar and bass ... On Macbook pro (2012) and iMac (2008) by location. I said that my shots are used frequently in pro productions, mixed posteriori Studio Pro. Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer MICROAMP HA400 - Small, perfect, without major surprises ...

by Taotopia on 10-29-2014 04:24 AM Acquired last year, I'm using occasionally. What I like the most, the small size makes small services. What I like least, the audio quality. I bought this product because we needed to multiply headphone outputs, so purchase made speed for the price .. After not expect the large equipment, it helps out. If I were in the same situation with no solution I remake that choice but not in another situation;) Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha HS5 - A good compromise

by Taotopia on 10-29-2014 04:18 AM - Monitoring Assets - 70w Power I use them primarily for mixing, coupled with my pod hd pro x serving as an external sound card. Read more on Audiofanzine

JB Systems Led Crossfire - Ouffff very heavy and bulky

by casdale on 10-29-2014 02:04 AM Well I was surprised by the size effects are okay, but I found better with my Led wings, I just separate myself and I'm glad not to have it because it is very very mobile disco too bulky otherwise there is enough on its full room coverage but other bp footprint is of course the weight of 7 kg the machine !!!! To conclude if it remains fixed nightclub or bar that is avoided in mobile disco Read more on Audiofanzine

JB SYSTEMS Light Lounge Laser

by casdale on 10-29-2014 01:55 AM I used the last 4 years covering superb effect for smaller rooms careful not to buy this product for large venues, I will no bps acquisition Read more on Audiofanzine

ADJ (American DJ) Flat Par Tri 7X - I love

by casdale on 10-29-2014 01:52 AM I used them for 3 months + lightweight ease of use good power on my deck or wall licking I do it again without problem acquisition to complement the two that I bought Read more on Audiofanzine

Contest LED-WINGS - Stunning effect

by casdale on 10-29-2014 01:45 AM I for almost 1 year I do not know me I had to spend 2 occasion I use slave master and I especially appreciate the coverage of the light show. Very good value especially compared to me I paid € 140 2 with remote control and cable Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 - a good machine

by delaville on 10-29-2014 01:20 AM table built around software in native instrument, which fits perfectly to the skin. also works with serato and others. I think it has the simplest level outputs, but it suits me. Read more on Audiofanzine

Fame W-24 Set 1 Emetteurs-+ 2x récepteurs - Very well

by lansing on 10-29-2014 01:20 AM How long have you use it? I just bought Have you tried many other models before buying it? No What is so special that you like most and least? I like: the strength of the case, the same format as the direct boxes, metal (sturdy) I like least: the antenna is not removable impossible to replace it with another with more gain, only external power supply (9v battery would have been seen!) At first a little difficult to apairer as supplied without user emploi.Mais once we understood everything goes well. How would you rate the quality / price? Very good: a transmitter and two receivers for 200 euros With experience, you do again this choice? ... To see in time, I just tested about 3 hours in different conditions Outdoor (30 meters advertised are met) I have not noticed any unwanted noise, the signal is lost if the system is also mute automatiquement.Essayé next to my wifi router no problem either, as well as an RF line 6 WIFI system and no worries will complete the non plus.Je as use. Read more on Audiofanzine

Pioneer DDJ-S1

by casdale on 10-29-2014 01:04 AM I have ddjs1 the past 2 years I do not regret my past I am platinum hercules rmx to my pioneer, the investment is profitable by heavy but my services I remake this choice without any problems but since most modern models are on the market Read more on Audiofanzine

M-Audio M-Track Eight - For the moment, THE TOP!

by Xinferno on 10-29-2014 12:58 AM Leaving a Prodipe Studio 88 USB pro (see review above), so I turned to another card, M-Track Eight M-AUDIO. Received a few days after its release in France, I must say that my motivation is played on the features advertised (since no one had given notice it). So what motivated me: -8 Entries combo XLR / Jack -2 Sorites headphones and Monitoring outputs -Recording In 24/96 -the signal / noise ratio of 111dB General -L'ergonomie (including large knobs) -The Very good, and especially rack global design !! After receiving no surprises: The expected qualities are there, especially as: -a clear instructions -the cubase software available (I do not use it, but it's always good to take) -The Very pretty box and especially a silk pocket (or something) that protects the card, supplemented of course by polystyrene. Only flaw in me food which produced an audible buzz when plugged in the cable sector, but which disappeared when the power was also connected to the sound card. This defect, quite worrying, seems to have disappeared since (a transistor that may be prowling?). For expected use, it is used on a config. Macbook pro retina and Logic Pro X to the multitrack in live or studio recording, with guitars, vocals, bass, drums and piano. It is also used for recording surround sound for theater, musicals and concerts harmony. I only regret the inability to select phantom power for each track independently (here 1-4 and / or 5-8), this option prodipe the studio 88, and the high impedance switch present only for the first 2 entries . Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender stratocaster super vee - Top notch!

by dbx80 on 10-29-2014 12:35 AM I mounted the vibrato it a few weeks ago on my Strat American Special. Installation is super easy. Set slightly floating, it is very flexible and very nice. Holding agreement is absolutely perfect even using it as a Floyd! However, I bought the Mag-lok I quickly removed: I find noisy (especially at the back where we hear a bed) and feelings are not the same at all, the vibrato is much harder. And as the original holding agreement is perfect, it served me nothing. But the "cream" Super-glide which is also sold by the same manufacturer is super effective, it removes a lot of friction at home which removes noise at the nut and helps keeping agree. In short, I am delighted, and I won is no longer considering a Strat without a Super-Vee !! Read more on Audiofanzine

Prodipe Studio 88 Pro USB - Has not been up to ...

by Xinferno on 10-29-2014 12:12 AM Initially motivated by the price (199 € instead of 349 € on most other retailers), then came the -8 Inputs / outputs with XLR / jack combination (and jack protected by a cross in rubber to prevent dust from entering). - Monitoring output, headphone output High impedance and power supply -function. Phatom on each entry (very rare and yet so practical). -Design Interesting (but not rack ...). -Gain High enough General -ergonomie pretty good But faced with the many qualities it is revealed many shortcomings: -A Signal / noise ratio bad enough (89dB) which provides an audible murmur 3/4 gain). -not specified on the site Prodipe or dealer, this card records that unfortunately 16/48 (enough, but it would have been good to know ...) -A Pretty basic external power supply (rather thin cable, lightweight block and do not inspire confidence). And an incomprehensible thing: When you disconnect the mains supply but the card is still connected via USB to the computer, the power supply will remain on (red LED activity) and that until the you disconnect the USB cable or the power of the sound card. This means that the current flows from the card to the socket, which is not good in my opinion ... -A Very short USB and what is more unfiltered cable. Read more on Audiofanzine

Richter Sangle cuir matelassé 7cm - Artisanale Dragon custom BK - Good craftsmanship excellent.

by FatBoy_55 on 10-29-2014 12:07 AM Purchased to support the weight without failing in my Les Paul; it can withstand much more! Listed robustness no trouble to do because it's very strong, and side setting the removable extension is convenient and allows a multitude of positions. Made entirely by hand, it is an excellent know-how and pearl inlay of the Dragon, which must be very difficult to make ground, is the most beautiful changing following the impact of the lighting effect. The padding is thick and comfortable and the microfiber lining very soft and resistant to perspiration. Now Premium buffalo leather is really thick, so stiff, and the use of staploks is almost mandatory that the instrument is "free"; Moreover, despite the high quality lining, this width is not suitable rigid 7cm Shoulder "somewhat frail" because the edge of the leather neck rub, providing discomfort or irritation beautiful. Read more on Audiofanzine

Bugera BVV3000 Infinium - Excellent price / quality / performance

by pink2506 on 10-28-2014 09:11 PM Head lamps all 300 WRMS. Clone of the Ampeg SVT-CL. Same cables, same settings. Read more on Audiofanzine

The T.bone DC1200 - € 50 less, and yet ...

by leo j-m on 10-28-2014 08:57 PM Set of 5 and 2 static dynamic mics for drums, classical. Read more on Audiofanzine

Tascam M-164UF - Top notch

by leo j-m on 10-28-2014 08:47 PM Full connectivity, integrated multi-effects, 6 mic or line mono inputs, 5 stereo inputs (two jacks, two RCA and minijack 1) and phantom power supply general (For the price I would have liked more microphone inputs, but the sound quality is there) Read more on Audiofanzine

Jamo Hifi Studio Pro 170 - Bought

by AlexandreLC on 10-28-2014 07:04 PM I recommend these speakers even though it was a time it takes a sound of a high quality (studio as the model name. Read more on Audiofanzine

Eagle L5 / Super 400 - INCREDIBLE

by maxoumax71 on 10-28-2014 05:49 PM Asia Read more on Audiofanzine

Event Electronics TR8 - good start

by hades le dik-sa on 10-28-2014 05:48 PM the frequency response for a home studio at home. good bass, although a little runny when you go down too low. otherwise no complaints. Read more on Audiofanzine

Pioneer DJM-5000 - very good stuff!

by AZME on 10-28-2014 05:33 PM adaptable to situations heads Read more on Audiofanzine

Millennia HV-35 - must have

by kortmanx on 10-28-2014 01:35 PM size 500 DI model front Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai Miniak - good synth, but ...

by allyouneedis_drummachine on 10-28-2014 10:06 AM See sections for info and test specifications ... Built like a tank and pleasant to handle, appears to be of the same construction as the master keyboards akai mpk Read more on Audiofanzine

EVH Striped - Black - Soul supplement

by Pete-Layburn on 10-28-2014 09:38 AM Features: Please see on the net. Note that the screws that hold the locking nut may be too long and should be shortened so that the "lock" can be done effectively. Operation to have it done by the dealer, who certainly knows bp. Read more on Audiofanzine

Tokai Guitars LS-110F - Violin Finish - A skyscraper "character"

by funkycrowd on 10-28-2014 06:01 AM Replica Les Paul made in Japan. Include exactly the characteristics of a LP however with a long handle and a tenon lacquered varnish. Mahogany body with a piece as the handle. Rosewood fingerboard. The pickups are standard Tokai MkII that sound very vintage for the neck and very 90's to the bridge pickup (in my opinion and my gear). They are very good indeed! I've changed for Bare Knuckle The Mule curiosity (and because I found a set of BK at a good price!) Very important detail finishes are impeccable (even inside) the net varnish nothing beyond. Mechanical seem a bit light but I'm also used to the mechanical locking type so spertzel necessarily ca holds a little less good agreement. Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!