• TDOT

There is no available content written by TDOT
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Yamaha DXR8 - Very good

by Jerome92 on 10-24-2014 05:44 AM Great for conferences with quality sound ... The power of the speaker and bass are also good speakers for musical evenings. I also use MSR400 and Yamaha DSR215. Read more on Audiofanzine

Audax TW025A28 - Best listened to date

by profmbo on 10-24-2014 03:51 AM I had read on a forum and I wanted to check ... this tweeter is excellent for its clarity and lack of spitting; it is very soft. Like all dome tweeters, it is not distinguished by its performance, however, (no need to buy to check, his attention to detail gives 0.5 m thus remove 6dB) The dome is recognizable, covered with a sheet GOLD. my use is stereo: they are mounted (in test) on my B & W 802S1 (the tweeter was the weak point of 802 at the time, B & W has not changed t he technology?) DVD47 + + DEQ2496 active filters Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496 attacked by a Yamaha M-65 (tweeter) 2 x Yamaha M-70 (medium + bass), reverb for REV2496 + Marantz 4140 and Bose 301s2 High bandwidth 4 kHz to 20 kHz + active filter 24 or 48 dB / oct LR no reinforcement from 4 kHz by adjusting the cutoff frequency of my DCX2496; it is heavily modified as the op amp output (all changed and the DAC of AK4396) Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Vypyr 15 - GOOD !!!

by firemoon on 10-24-2014 03:40 AM see other reviews is 15 watts to play at home Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha M-65 - Sound "natural", a legend, but also a reference in the literature

by profmbo on 10-24-2014 03:06 AM I have since October 2014, the first purchased at a famous Parisian (Suresnes) studio. I tried about twenty and I just decide for this family. I did not know this family and came across it by chance in reference after buying a Kenwood M-2 I have to fix it. Amplification using the sort I bought two M-70 and M-65. We can find a reasonable price especially for the power that it can deliver more than 200 watts per channel! In practice, I never reached the watt, so it works in class A. I just got this M-65 tweeter and he will attack my work in class A (choice possible via front panel button. Handy in winter, it heats up The former owner even had to put enormous feet for ventilation. A shame, the on / off button is different from M-70 and VU meter window ditto. Basically the same line and the look of this era in many manufacturers. I am amazed! It has more clarity and detail than my Marantz 1152, 4400 or other Harman Kardon Citation 24. It is very nice, matter of taste, with red seen meters. Especially when we superimposed 3. It differentiates the M-70 because no double series of potentiometers to adjust separately level. the number of sets of speakers 3 passes with alternative A, BC, B & C A series // or not. Fans can check THD figures and other TIM it's all good! (At this low level it is no longer THE difference) The construction is a little less careful than the M-70 but still robust; this is the beginning of the decline of public quality products at affordable prices. In particular the 12 terminals are broken, crushed because the position used to carry 20 kg of these amps on the side (front or terminals at the rear). . One copy arrived with 4 lamps pétées, found on Ebay. He needed a clean CI which caused a delay in the extinction of the HP protection. Nothing too serious for electronics with patterns found HiFiengine but probably the reason for the sale of the second by an unscrupulous owner (yes it was not given in the announcement). I was talking in reference literature, two paragraphs are devoted to "Audio Power Amplifier Design Handbook" by Douglas Self (ASIN: B009W3W2V6). The cost of this architecture using many transistors probably hasten the abandonment of the very good solution! It also uses the technology ZDR (different from a reaction against classical) I just do it again and again this choice (3 amps in a month and the Bay LBC) I will shortly pictures of animals. I fell in love (a little reverb for the 4th?) I thought that Yam was not good in Stereo. (Only good motorcycle, my XT350;) Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland XP-30 - A very good product.

by L'opticien? on 10-24-2014 01:03 AM 61 notes keyboard pretty nice, very light and very robust (construction of the 90 forces) Simple and beautiful. Connectors a bit but just enough for a second keyboard, polyphony is 64 voices which is very comfortable for this kind of instrument, pitch bend, and the bare minimum (sustain, midi, trape for backup and some additional grip) . This is the version of XP 50 without the sequencer. In contrast, an arpeggiator and three SRJV cards are incorporated. Read more on Audiofanzine

Vestax VCI-400DJ - a good controller that reacts very well

by renard59 on 10-24-2014 12:11 AM hello all How long have you use it? I use the controller for 1 year I would not have been disappointed at all Have you tried many other models before buying it? before I try another model Vestax (VCI-300 with vfx-1 and VCI-100), platinum cd: Audiophony cdx3 and pioneer cdj 1000 mk1 and turntables dj-tech What is so special that you like most and least? that jaime on this deck a nice finish, the filters buttons are present on each channel, the volume sampler which seems small but meets the perfect pad for 8 hot cue or trigger the sample pad backlit system more fader (orange for deck a and b, red for deck c and D) the backlight control surface (blue and red without support for scratching), the possibiliter to settle the touch sensor I do not like: the cue button on the right of the plate a little too close to the control surface difficult to find the drivers (thanks to the panel for improving control of vestax) How would you rate the quality / price? With experience, you do again this choice? ... good value for money, with the experience I would do without hesitation that choice Read more on Audiofanzine

Mesa Boogie Recto-Verb 25 Combo - Cream & Black - The best I've had.

by dbx80 on 10-24-2014 12:10 AM Detailed specifications can be found easily, I let you up! But by and large we have a two-channel tube (not just beautiful but 2 to 8) hand made in the USA. Power 10 watts or 25 watts of choice. Reverb. spring, effects loop. Comes with footswitch (to change channel) cable for the footswitch and cover for the amp. (There is a footswitch for the reverb output but it does not come with). Read more on Audiofanzine

JMH Custom Rockwood - Bluffing

by ArtistSeagull on 10-23-2014 11:22 PM All Tube Combo. (Finish Tweed old school) 15 W / 5 W (with switch) Triode / pentode (with switch) ECC 83 4 and 2 6V6 2 separate channels: clear channel: bass / treble settings / gain / volume and Fat (switch) + Bright (switch) saturated channel: bass settings / mid / treble / gain / volume boost and (switch) Reverb Pedal input (control channel activation and to boost the overdrive channel) Effects Loop Speaker outputs 16 ohms and 8 ohms Comes with pedal Entirely handmade. Circuit but not weld point to point Read more on Audiofanzine

Alto Professional Stealth Wireless - Extra

by erobi64 on 10-23-2014 11:04 PM Received today, I first a questioning look, the product seems very light and fragile. I plugged into a linear HK, and all the terrible marches impeccable. I shifted my satellites to 10 m and sound like and even power the same quality. Frankly great product had to be invented for the sound I know the system from AKG wireless accordion my companion. Now buying a bag to put the partite system. I regret not win and what time to not store the cables. I took the other two receivers. Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss RC-20XL Loop Station - not bad

by jbmac974 on 10-23-2014 10:51 PM I use it just for fashion loops which is really good and easy to use Read more on Audiofanzine

PRS McCarty 58 - McCarty Tobbaco Sunburst - Top notch

by Laluserne on 10-23-2014 10:44 PM Two double and split into two single coils. Double cut, pitch of 635mm, Stoptail bridge and especially: the handle Mc Carty. Warning, this is a special handle that everybody does not like, it's best to try before you buy. But for me, there is no better stick to the point that I can no longer play correctly on other guitars. Read more on Audiofanzine

Beyerdynamic T70 P - Good stuff!

by Pete_shifter on 10-23-2014 09:32 PM Bought at € 339 Cobra in March 2014 (it took 30 € 6 months: - /) At this price level, it becomes quite demanding, although rather high-end starts twice. Yet even in these areas, no headphone is perfect. A less than 400 €, I do not see him much competition. AKG are certainly softer but the bass is too far back. If you are reading this is that you are looking for a mix of audiophile headphones instead. Just as one would not blindly trust a single pair of monitors, you can not settle for one headphone, as it is expensive. I used alternately with Sony MDR-7506, Sennheiser HD565 Ovation and an Audio-Technica ATH-M50X. When "shoes" Beyer after Sony, one wonders why it is so loud. After Sennheiser treble spicy but found the bass. After the Audio-Technica, one has the impression of not wearing a headphone so there is air. And found the medium / medium high too obscured by exaggerated bass of TA. In short, it is always a pleasure to return the Beyer on the head! Read more on Audiofanzine

T-Rex Engineering Mudhoney II - Great

by Laluserne on 10-23-2014 07:58 PM Ability to easily have two distortion, overdrive or crunch underfoot. Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58 - Versatile Micro

by Laur92500 on 10-23-2014 07:44 PM Shure SM58, most effective available. For a studio decision, it has some flaws, particularly on the voice. Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort Garage 2 - Gray Metallic Satin - Enormous potential

by david-35 on 10-23-2014 06:17 PM Cort Garage 2 is made in Indonesia, I bought it in 2013. Features: - Maple neck - Swamp Ash body - Scale: 25.5 inches - Radius between 10 and 11 inches (this is neither 9.5 nor 12) - Neck Shape: Asymmetrical, fine enough - 24 cases - White pickguard three folds. - Access to acute impeccable - Fender Stratocasters to when worked with a heel? - 2 humbuckers signing Mathias Jab. The pickups are inclined relative to the axis of the string. - 1 volume knob - 1 tone knob / split - 1 switch full strength - 1 micro switch 3 positions - Fixed bridge Weight: 3.2 kg, the guitar seems to me really light, thank you for the back The guitar comes in padded gig bag that I find good.Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey PV 6 - Avoid

by david-35 on 10-23-2014 05:48 PM The VP6 Peavy table is quite compact, but the fact that the knobs are quite small and really close to one another. The design of the table because there was not enough room to put an EQ on stereo inputs medium. The steel frame is sturdy, it can not be said for plastic knobs at the bottom end. I'm afraid they are in my hand whenever I turn. Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58

by DjCaylus on 10-23-2014 03:50 PM Micro song (mixed) - Cardioid - Dynamic Cad .. not need phantom power - Great Falls as resistant as the sound pressure .. I use Studio fashion with his little brother "SM57", which saves him the instruments. Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Maschine MKII - Black - Addictive!

by Manu le Manant on 10-23-2014 03:49 PM Like everyone, the installation is long. But as they say, is synonymous with reward patience. Once Maschine, Massive, Komplet 9 and that some library instalée Go ... LA is happiness! The manual is divided into three: - Part tutorial: a guide to make a sound using first the main features of Maschine. - Full statement: that detail all the features. - A summary of the functions of the controller. Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha DTXpress III - really good drumkit elec

by Greg59 on 10-23-2014 03:33 PM I tried a lot of drumkit and occas and that suits me perfectly. Once the settings found, it serves its purpose. Both s cause that to play live. It is scalable, sensibilitée of the pad is good and everything is parameterizable s have provided the use of a min. :) It can be assigned to a software on pc midi sounds for pre Recording high quality. Knowing that sounds excellent drumkit and already as it is, it sounds great. Value price of 400 € which OCCAZ creve the ceiling. Read more on Audiofanzine

Takamine EG541SC - Using electro preferred

by patta on 10-23-2014 03:21 PM Made in Korea Electro piezo preamp and very complete (tuner, volume, equalizer, filters) Very nice black color, good finishes Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58 - Cool and reliable:-)

by krimshok on 10-23-2014 10:07 AM Shure SM 58 microphone. Dynamic microphone. Simple and effective. Read more on Audiofanzine

M-Audio DMP3 - Perfect for the price

by Intip on 10-23-2014 06:34 AM We already know its characteristics but may be added that it has a nice finish, very neat, the box is all metal and the knobs seem to me strong. Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff PI - this is the BIG MUFF. and nothing else.

by shallmar on 10-23-2014 02:02 AM - See the notice above. Fuzz analog tres, but then very typical. 3 knobs. jack in / out. Warning: the power supply is either by 9V battery or either a minijack connector own headphone guy this pedal, and former US. qu'EHX wonder has not changed ca. But hey, an adapter beast was € 3.50 and AC plugs in all serenity on any garland / PSU type boss. however, for the ridiculous price of the big muff, one can forgive this gap. Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58 - Just a legend

by AnthonyHOLDER on 10-23-2014 02:01 AM The Shure SM-58 has a capacitor in his head, it is a dynamic. It does not need phantom power (48 volts) but if it is sent by mistake via the table, and it supports not Crame. It is rather a micro reserved vocals (male or female), but like all microphones can record almost anything, depending on what is expected. Live, his reputation is really more to do, it's the B, A, BA singer (or singer {when I say, it should not be viewed as a male, but as a neutral name, you never know with gender theory ...]) worthy of the name and, considering the price (less than 100 €), it would be silly to deny it, plus it's still strong. Also, what sound engineer would not know? So no problem to quickly set it right. In the studio, why not? It is very cozy ... but in general we will use the other great mythical (I did not say mystical!), The Neumann U-87 (Ai or not). Read more on Audiofanzine

Splawn Amplification Quick Rod

by Maxcreed on 10-23-2014 12:56 AM 2-channel tube amp 100/50 Watt 3 modes for the overdrive channel and a boost for solos + effects loop with master volume post-ft guy.Read more on Audiofanzine

Sennheiser HD 540 - outstanding! even in 2014

by nan3200 on 10-22-2014 11:26 PM for 25 years! I tried Stax, of Beyer, Audio Technica, the famous float Jecklin, the akg k240 monitor, and I flashed on the HD540 reference. I was afraid he is fragile at the time. I am reassured since; but I'm always careful. it's a gem, we must take care, it is rare and difficult to find in good condition at a reasonable price. Read more on Audiofanzine

DDA CS8 - Ultra-musical

by jonfire on 10-22-2014 11:12 PM console 24, 32 or 40 channels with 4 stereo; 8 lobe auxilliary, 8 subgroups; semi-parametric EQ on the low and high-mids and shelve the bass and treble; Output MRL (left Middle Right) XLR and jack input, insert stereo jack (hence asymmetric), low cut at 80 hz, phase, pad and input trim, classic what! 2 additional stereo inputs but simplified version Read more on Audiofanzine

Sennheiser HD 520-II - not old but damn!

by nan3200 on 10-22-2014 10:56 PM no question of looking at all costs, but more headphone for friends visiting or change her quickly, and provided not find cheap, it's an interesting model! I have attached a picture of the headphone 'restored', cable and new foams, shells glued together (missing a piece, it shows, but nothing serious). Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson LPJ - Cherry - It has nothing of real Gibson is theft!

by clarisseraphael on 10-22-2014 10:26 PM Made in usa? I do not believe it for a second: just 20% of the blend is made in the USA for a product is "Made in USA" so I think no chance that it be built in Nashville. I ordered it on toto and returned immediately! The guitar is made of scrap wood cajette I counted 6 songs on my copy ... Varnish, there is not ... Finishes? none. They even welded microphones! These are records that deals with work. The toggle switch has a bad contact ... Read more on Audiofanzine

Waldorf MicroWave XT - An exciting instrument

by fwedewe on 10-22-2014 09:38 PM 4-octave keyboard 2 oscillators + 4 + 2 LFO envelopes with a configurable multi pan and loopable + 1 + 1 multimode filter filter 6dB / oct + effects + template optimized for any modulation The instrument is very well built, looks very solid (it's really heavy for a keyboard of this size) and is beautiful with its orange color, special screen printing and wooden sides.Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!