• Spud388

There is no available content written by Spud388
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Korg Guitar Synthesizer - "Beautiful Stamps"

by Duplan on 10-20-2014 08:27 AM Analog synthesizer for guitar. Analyzes the pitch and reused with VCO. A filter is applied. Contrary to what is said in another view, it can out of the synth guitar sound directly. There is a synth output AND direct guitar output. We can play with a guitar but also a keyboard, flute, trumpet, brief provided any instrument that you play one note at a time. 911 does not follow the agreements! With inputs on the rear panel, the synth can also be driven cv / gate but attention is the V / Hz - S-Trig, so the scores will not be fair with conventional V / October So you need a converter to play with a Beatstep for example. The converter (I use the Kenton pro-solo) will also be useful if you want to play 911 with a MIDI keyboard. There are other connectors to enter a CV for the filter, or pedal switch .. Not tried it all. Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus Eris E8 - Bluffing

by MadGstiK on 10-20-2014 07:57 AM - What characteristics have motivated your choice? Bandwidth, reasonable power and settings directly on the speaker. - For what purpose? Listening in home studio but also audiophile. - What amp / What configuration? ... Currently monitor output of my Digidesign 002 Rack, they are surrounded by two hi-fi columns show (Ohm HF 201) which are fed by a Pioneer receiver VSX924. I thus compares listens to the same song at the click of my computer. Read more on Audiofanzine

SenTenZa Davaï - craaache and it is French !!!

by arnaudLRDS on 10-20-2014 06:57 AM Overdrive French manufactured to high quality and made more than bluffing !!! Read more on Audiofanzine

Astell&Kern AK240 - Fantasy ...

by olaf06 on 10-20-2014 06:15 AM Received since 2 weeks, time to drag and drop files into the right music essentially FLAC, AIFF, and some discs 24bit ... here's his chiseled and so musical finally issued by the reader ... Software (in android) perfectly realized with ergonomics (almost) perfect that approximates an iPhone (an ergonomic reference from my point of view) Play all tags, year, composer, comments, type played with his speed and file size, and even the lyrics (Obviously, you should check that the tags are properly fed ad-hoc freeware) The beauty of the aluminum casing carved solid mass, the brightness of the screen, the perfection of the volume button ... WiFi optical output, Bluetooth, dual Dac, wireless music playback in your NAS ... In short, nothing ie, non-standard equipment, exceptionally well done, without any proprietary plug (!!!) Listening (with Earsonics) is really the Ecstasy! Jazz, classical, voice, everything seems so natural and dynamic ... This sensation of feeling musicians, string attacks, the blasts singers, without ever losing the stereo! Really another way to re-discover his albums! Its only flaw ... perhaps concern the battery (check in time), with a price as a result of this magical object! Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer C-2 - Good for unpretentious lives

by Matosman59 on 10-20-2014 05:25 AM See full review below Read more on Audiofanzine

Gretsch Dorado by Gretsch 5967 jumbo - Really convincing!

by tomongena on 10-20-2014 04:12 AM Made in japan Channel, maple back and sides, table STIKA It's a japanese copy manufactured by the Gretsch SJ200 The sunburst is skated well, giving a very nice effect. Read more on Audiofanzine

Anasounds Phase Lag - Pure beauty with a warm sound

by Joris Béraud - DEADLINE on 10-20-2014 03:11 AM It's a boutique pedal MADE IN FRANCE type "Phaser" with analog sound obviously. The finish is absolutely beautiful with its mahogany plaque and "Anasounds" engraved logo on top. We immediately feel the warm "vintage" side of the brand. This is a real success of this view. Here are the detailed specifications: Weight: 400 g Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 cm IC JRC4558, LM13600 True bypass switch with gold plated contacts Integrated to mitigate the power supply noise filter. External 9V power supply not included. Mahogany plaque lasered Logo engraved in the wood Read more on Audiofanzine

PANArt HANG

by soleylla on 10-20-2014 02:54 AM It's been a few months since I have and it is surprising to find so many sounds on a small area (in reference to each of the notes). It takes a lot of details from the wealth of research sounds to be obtained. I tried several brands and many models. There are different ranges, some are lower than others or more versatile to play with other musicians in all genres. What I like on my model D minor, it is precisely the deep bass, because it makes a sharp contrast with that take us in the galaxy without ever being aggressive or too boring. The only downside is that to play in all registers it takes several models with different ranges to be more complete. I still have a lot to learn especially in the subtleties that can be obtained. Quality level, there is nothing to say, it's perfect, captivating ... As some instruments remains fragil moisture and shock. Here is a link to one of my videos: http: //www.youtube.com/watch v = gTk96IomxCg? Read more on Audiofanzine

JBL 4310 - Exc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by MJ91 on 10-20-2014 02:04 AM excellent on my Mac 275 a marvel listening very analytical. Read more on Audiofanzine

Blade RH-4 - still beautiful

by TYA on 10-20-2014 01:39 AM Swiss-made, and yes it not nya that mechanical watches Sperzel locking self, ash body, maple neck "hard" ebony bridge "blade falcon" not detune when the stem is pulled in both directions "c good violin "I was looking for a versatile guitar sound, well I made the right choice, it can be passive and active (preamp boost that does its job properly in one click), impeccable polish sold with a fly box only downside: not many dealers in northern France, at least in 2010 and not exactly perfect for the time that does not correspond to court I moved myself is get the guitar in a pseudo provider is in of France, with two defects on the picguard (90 € unit anyway) replaced without difficulty by the manufacturer and delivered to me by carrier guitar !!! as when we know what the people responsible in blade there is no pb Read more on Audiofanzine

DOD 201 Phasor - beautiful!

by purple.telecaster on 10-20-2014 12:00 AM Features 10/10 DoD phaser pedal 201 original effect from 1978 2 stages of phasing Any analog circuit Speed ​​control: CTS pot Carling switch Food: Unlike MXR 45, here there is a socket for power supply jack (3.5) or battery consumption: 1.8mA Read more on Audiofanzine

SSL Nucleus - SSL RESOLUTELY

by William G. on 10-19-2014 11:58 PM I use it for 3 jrs and I compared the inputs and outputs with my Prism Lyra 2 we will have to explain what's wrong with the sound card! PCQ in most reviews the quality of that we regret ... then I do not know with which comparisons were made but the sound Prism is reputed to be the best with Lavery or Burl and my colleagues sound engineers the blind test was unanimous and identical SSL Prism (not fair difference with headphones or with our Genelec) Prism sometimes, other times SSL in brief many pipo ... This bike is simply the best of the best for everything is working ITB (I do not know better about the sound as in ergonomics) was wise;-) Read more on Audiofanzine

Marantz Professional PMD661 - Enregsitreur

by sergerp75 on 10-19-2014 11:41 PM Really Top! Read more on Audiofanzine

Paiste Signature Dark Energy Crash Mark I 16'' - Energy Warning

by rw on 10-19-2014 08:20 PM Superb Dark crash lightweight 1082gr (model 2013). Fairly flat curve and small dome, frequencies well with a nice coppery shine without too much midrange harmonics. Same specificity as those sisters 15 & 17 ". A dark character accompanied by light, a truly magnificent immediate response. The affected is thicker than the Traditionals hair. Balanced with a lot of character and depth. A very broad spectrum. We find the brightness at high volume. This is a very versatile cymbal due to these features and its format. According to the Paiste Dark Energy series is a marriage of a Signature Series and Traditionals series. Beautiful hammering "leopard". Quality choice. Read more on Audiofanzine

Elephorm Maîtrisez le mastering audio - Full circle

by Ykar on 10-19-2014 07:32 PM From the very first DVD ELEPHORM which provides the necessary guidance to register properly at home, via THE DVD 7:30 on the mix, here is a loop pile with the latest installment for a production "home" or how to master the audio mastering done at home. 4:00 demonstration and practical exercises to get in shape as a mixed, and mastered in order to publish it. This DVD does it allow you to switch between sound engineer and his mastering studio? It's pretty unlikely, and fortunately for this occupation, but if you have no exaggerated ambitions in terms of universal recognition on the music world, this book will help you refine and finalize a much larger models quality. Following the same logic and the same educational lines in the DVD dedicated to the mix, the trainer insists here and copiously heavily on some key points, even repeat, live examples to convince you of the merits of his advice. It also gives a methodology that is what it is, clear and éfficace, a framework which can perfectly draw would do to organize the sessions. It automates some reflexes, save time and focus on the essentials. Appreciably to be setting foot in the stirrup, but certainly a good way to understand what is going on when it comes to mastering ... when we arrived in the audio and composition, the term covers willingly a form of last little waterproof some mystic ritual, full of mystery and doubt. After 4:50 of viewing the subject clears up, and if you later need to talk to a real mastering studio, there will surely be a little less you tell it. Read more on Audiofanzine

Elephorm La prise de son en homestudio - Voix et Guitares - Essential for starting from scratch

by Ykar on 10-19-2014 07:07 PM That's it, you, the total novice, after hours of reading and listening to AF envious, you have decided: You want to purchase a sound card and a microphone worthy of the name, in order to such as friends, click on the sequencer "record" button and save thyself. This first step may well bring you the satisfactions expected, or become a great moment of solitude, because what you réécouteras of your registration will not meet the expectations that you had founded. This DVD is here to hold your hand at beginner and prevent him from committing some unfortunate errors. It can also sometimes remind one who took bad habits before incriminate his sequencer (lol), a good piece begins with good catches. It goes without saying? Yes, but so much better in recalling. This training provides the foundation and laying the basics that any musician will follow along the path of the creator; Then he addresses the minimum necessary equipment and its characteristics, and finally puts the viewer in actual recording of a voice and guitars. Simple, effective teaching are the three characteristics of the training ship appear to many, but will greatly help others who do not wish to compile it themselves all that is on the net, or venture into the tâtonnemnet Empirical before reaching their goals. Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton MT100 - Great product !!

by ozzy ozburne on 10-19-2014 06:12 PM Metronome-tuner (or vice versa ...) clip: attaches to the head of the guitar from a clip (like a clothespin). I was for some years a clip tuner, metronome and a classic Korg I posed next to me, then I thought, why do not they offer all in one box to hang on to his dugout, it would practice ..? Then recently, in placing an order with Thotho I spot here and add it to my cart. Let's be crazy, € 7.80, I do not risk much ... Received, and by the way, Thomann impeccable as usual: quick, well packaged, no surprise. Product: An on-off button conserves battery. A switch selects the vibration or sound for granted, no headphone jack, no need anyway, I never use it on my Korg. Backlit blue, super readable and intuitive. The tuner is accurate, more than my little Joyo was already enough. 'm Pleasantly surprised. The metronome is fine, volume control, easy to use. Proposes the eighth, triplet, sixteenth etc ... Very handy. Seems solid enough to use, plastic shell. The screen is adjustable. Used on electric and acoustic guitar. Good product for a few euros for his guitar work in front of the TV (for rehearsals, I have a Korg DT10), being granted and by its range (the metronome essential if one wants to play square and placed !!!!) I have not even opened the manual to make it work (I know it's not good ...) The clamp does not damage the guitar and holds well. The battery is standard. What's more, I recommend 100% satisfied, RAS. Well, I think I have been around, everyone should have one on his guitar! € 7.80, here worth it. Read more on Audiofanzine

Hysteric Bar Pickups P 90. Soapbar. 54. Lespaul Custom replica - Slap

by Opascal on 10-19-2014 04:37 PM I mounted a set of P90 on a 54 LP Reissue already sounded great original. Knowing the HB brand, I figured it probably was worth it ... And I took me a slap !! I love the P-90, and with this set I found everything I like about the P90 ... and better. More slamming in his clear, more velvety on the neck pickup, more viciously on the bridge pickup, dynamics to spare, very expressive. Happiness ... Would recommend to replace the original Gibson P90. Read more on Audiofanzine

Arturia MiniLab - DRM here we

by darklinux on 10-19-2014 03:00 PM Price, the concept of hybrid synthesizer usb 10 Read more on Audiofanzine

Steinberg UR824 - Very good choice

by powellhaat on 10-19-2014 07:02 AM Steinberg is a company that has been making music for a long time, I'm interested in their products. This is a very good interface, preamp and converters are. But if you buy this product is that you are someone who demands quality, and you may also have a channel strip or external preamp for quality plugs. I use it with W8.1 (not the top for computer music in my opinion) 16GB RAM, i7n 256ssd 1to DD Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort CM10G - Good for beginners

by Justin.d on 10-19-2014 04:00 AM I got a kit with the famous strat entry level plébicitée Cort; guitar has a very good value for money to start, regarding the amp: overdrive switch settings and gain, volume, treble middle bass, this amp is perfect for beginners, it does its job for the entry level there is good sensitivity knobs that does not spit yet it is now ten years that I have! I have a friend who has a small entry-level Marschall and frankly it has nothing to envy to it! Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic M-One XL

by darkenlight on 10-19-2014 02:00 AM Reverb, delay, chorus, dynamics, flanger, phazer .... as being THE REVERB and Delay. Read more on Audiofanzine

Art Pro MPA II - Well

by darkenlight on 10-19-2014 01:52 AM -Préampli Tube 2 channels (dual mono or stereo) 19 rack -Inputs Output jack and XLR. -Gain, Impedance, level -SUPPLY 48v phantom. -Inverseur Phase -LOW Cut -Function MID-SIDE Read more on Audiofanzine

Jackson DKMG Dinky - Transparent Black - mixed

by jackson67 on 10-19-2014 01:40 AM It is this more ... Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix LPB-2ube - Quite unique in its kind

by bodytwist on 10-18-2014 11:28 PM This is a dual analog preamp tube pedal format. - 4 knobs, 1 switch (low or high volume) 2 lamps, bypass, 2 red LEDs. - 2 inputs / mono outputs (independent circuits can be coupled to double the preamp mono source, its huge mega at the turn). Enchassé all in a sturdy metal case as some other pedals brand. This is the basis for a preamp / distortion for bass. Read more on Audiofanzine

Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister 36 - complete and complex ...

by 60'sforever on 10-18-2014 10:20 PM Amp head lamp with compact 4-channel power reduction, integrated effects, direct output connectors noon ios dedicated application, pedal dedicated Read more on Audiofanzine

Arturia brute - If you're bored with your ARP 2600 ...

by YankoK on 10-18-2014 09:52 PM Features available on all spe sites in the world. A web search will give you all the specifics as well as unthinkable quantities of all tared more one than the other demos. Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha PSR-S750 - A small bomb!

by Septentrion on 10-18-2014 09:43 PM I will not repeat what has been said. It is a modern, lightweight, powerful keyboard, ergonomic, featuring everything you expect and more ... Only regret, no aftertouch on the keyboard, while the quality of the sounds would envy ... Read more on Audiofanzine

Epiphone Thunderhorse Brendon Small Signature - Silverburst - Bluffing!

by Alain3009 on 10-18-2014 09:16 PM Epiphone Explorer limited edition-2013 Reissue Epiphone by Gibson of the same name, designed by Brendon Small, the creator of the cartoon Dethlok. This explore technically and aesthetically based Gibson Explorer model 2 produced from 1979 to 1983 finish is neat with nice bindings on the neck and body of the guitar and a silverburst finish. The body and neck are mahogany, the resin key to mimic ebony (as in Gibson for that matter!). 2 microphones USA Burstbuckers 1 and 2 splitables, Grover, accasitillage quality, short, serious ... Made in china of course. Read more on Audiofanzine

Lexicon 224 - So beautiful!

by philou72 on 10-18-2014 04:48 PM One of the first digital reverbs. Converto 12 bit. Editable sounds via the remote control, no management via a daw course! Connects XLR No midi :) Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!