• ridiculus

There is no available content written by ridiculus
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Carl Martin Chorus X2 - For the more discerning player

by Sikosis on 09-13-2014 08:49 AM The Carl Martin Chorus X2 is a stereo chorus pedal that offers two independent choruses that you can switch between without moving dials midway through a song. So in effect it’s two identical chorus pedals in one box (except for the fact that you can only use one pedal at a time).

RODE NT1A - Gritty Delicate Natural

by Sikosis on 09-13-2014 08:43 AM The Rode NT1-A is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone. It runs on phantom power, so make sure your interface or mixer/preamp provides phantom power. When it comes to setting up, it’s a breeze. Just make sure you mute the channel when you plug in so you don’t damage the mic. Mute before disconnecting when you’re done for the same reason. Rode itself as a brand is highly respected in the music industry for making quality products that don’t break the bank, and the NT1-A (along with the NT1) has a reputation as being one of the quietest microphones in the market. I picked mine up second hand on Ebay and collected it from the seller, who worked at MTV in London, and had been using it for voice over work. I used it mostly for acoustic guitar and vocal. The mic came in a sturdy metal case, complete with a shock mount and a dust cover.

Waves Gold Native Bundle - A lot of bang for your buck

by Sikosis on 09-13-2014 08:41 AM Touted by Waves as the industry’s most popular plugin bundle, Gold certainly has a lot of bang for your buck. With 35 plugins to help you with producing, mixing and mastering your tracks, this bundle is a pretty good starting point for anyone wanting to mix in the box.

Zvex Box of Rock Vexter - Unavoidable ..

by Dca lp on 09-13-2014 07:32 AM Overdrive pedal transistor circuit with "hard-on" created by visionary Zechariah able to can a JTM45 pushed into a corner and almost a clean boost. Simple and effective connectivity: - Volume booster - Overdrive volume - Tone - Gain - 2 switches booster / overdrive - Input and output true bypass (I assume given the circuit) - Input type boss to supply 9V + (• - or stack.

Fender Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster - Ocean Turquoise - Good but ...

by sydn on 09-13-2014 05:43 AM Mexican Strat The guitar body is alder, maple bolt-on neck (4 screws) with a C-shaped profile and rosewood or maple finishes next, with a 9.5 "radius, 22 frets 2 texas special pickups and a Fender Twin Head splitable humbucker at the bridge.

MXR MC401 Boost/Line Driver - quiet but formidable tool

by tarz200tdi on 09-13-2014 03:13 AM everything has already been written, including the location of the PSU painful (but hey, having 3 mxr on the pedalboard you get used ...).

Blackstar Amplification LT Boost - Boost Blackstar

by tox58 on 09-13-2014 02:31 AM The config could not be simpler 1 treble, 1 middle, 1 gain, the connectivity level, one in, one out, a power connector 9 volt PSA type and location for the battery.

TC Electronic BG250-112 - We at (just) for money ..

by mc924 on 09-12-2014 11:26 PM Preamp with all digital amplification DSP 250 Watt (Watts indeed present) 16 kg (low weight indicating the thin panels of the enclosure) 458 x 375 x 540 mm (easy transport) Built-in 6 String Tuner (relatively precise and practical) 1x 12 "custom driver (reactive and powerful) 1x 1 "custom piezo tweeter (ouch, I'll talk about later) Bass: Cut @ 80Hz / boost @ 100Hz (HP effective and well-cash) Mid: Cut @ 500Hz / 800Hz @ Boost (but well chosen frequency Q too large) Treble: @ 1,800Hz Cut / Boost @ 2,500Hz (Just good to cut SOUFFFFFFLE piezo) Tone print (Gadgets?)

Cabasse Sampan - A Wonder

by sam.masse.18 on 09-12-2014 10:53 PM What characteristics have motivated your choice? Impedance and power dynamics are at the appointment. For what purpose? Every day and I do not get enough What amp / What configuration? Loaded with an amplifier TEAC

Pedaltrain Pedaltrain 2 w/ Hard Case - great

by olivier61 on 09-12-2014 10:31 PM I use it only for today, so it's very new and take in reserves. Before I had a stagg pedalboard that was worth 4 times cheaper but that was pretty bad. Velcro did not hold, either glue, the pedals were not savvy, though. Here, the hard case is heavy, we feel that it's tough. The locks are really good. Inside the pedalboard is ensconced by the foam and there is no danger of colliding pedals. The pedalboard itself is nickel, well suited. Velcro sticks well to the pedals and pedalboard. I only have pedals that are not well suited because the surface is not smooth underneath. Yet it fits well and I can return the pedalboard without fear that the pedals fall. I have not used the support for food, given the lack of pedals I have, I put food on the pédalborad. The cables are not troublesome they are well hidden underneath. At the moment this is a flawless, even the price, which seems prohibitive initially justified. Once we receive the package we feel that it's heavy.

DiMarzio Illuminator Dp 256 Dp257 - Surprising!

by shomen on 09-12-2014 07:25 PM I bought this kit for my Musicman JP6 to replace my kit + CrunchLab LiquiFire, which I found too "neutral", despite their good quality ... and I confess I do not regret it! I first had the first version of microphones (those of origin, customs) which were good but they did not send enough (especially the bridge pickup) for what I expected from this type of guitar. I then changed the bridge pickup with a D Sonic, but I did not keep, I was not at all hung up on this model. So I kept 2 years Crunchlab + LiquiFire kit. This is a good kit, but the "neutral" side of the record, did not satisfy me and I confess, too, that my curiosity for this new kit, motivated me to change! What I like most about this kit is the impressive clarity even with lots of gain. These pickups are clearer and accurate than Crunchlab and LiquiFire. There are more presence and its overall less "big" and dark before, but suddenly, the sound that emerges is more accurate ... which ultimately goes well with the artist for which these microphones are intended. Adherents great sounds, rest assured, it hangs well, there had to sustain as before, but suddenly, while I found the Crunchlab and LiquiFire a little mat (especially Crunchlab), then I Now a guitar with more personality, more accurate and a more airy sound. For cleans sounds, they are clear, crystalline without being aggressive. They stand out well in the mix (that is valid for all types of sounds). Crunches on where the old kit could be a bit "cold", "right", then we can return more nuances of the game, especially on the neck pickup. Distortion, the bridge pickup is accurate, it hangs well chosen mediums are beautiful, do not attack the ears and clearly illustrates each note. Solo the neck pickup always restore well pick the attacks and the sustain is waiting for you. It is in the spirit of the previous, but with superior clarity. So especially in the pickup that the difference can be heard. Note that the two microphones are now ceramic, while the LiquiFire was an alnico V pickups have 4 and are therefore split-son. While the new kit does not revolutionize its predecessor, it is still a nice development, but more importantly it gives extra personality, more finesse in the final rendering. I think this is really important for any musician. I also have a Les Paul and PRS guitars which are two of the temperament and now my Musicman differs from these two, with its own personality! All the microphones that were created for John Petrucci, I think they are the most successful. They are not given in nine, but they compete, I think, no problem with pickups "customs" and often much more expensive, so the price does not bother me in the end. I do not regret this purchase.

Teenage Engineering OP-1 - I love it!

by Nox59 on 09-12-2014 07:02 PM Small box all do: that's how you could sum up the craft. + + Sampler sequencer synth fx + + + lfo various arpeggiators The tape (to save your sequences) is a little difficult to handle at the beginning. But since this is not a conventional operation (band type) it opens up new horizons!

Showtec ShowDesigner 512 - there he has factory direct programs?

by AXEL BY SHOW on 09-12-2014 05:42 PM Hello, I would like to know if dmx controller has original factory programs? ie programs (e.g. 10-15) we just have to put our lyres (x4) eg 16 channels with our wiring XLR 3-pin DMX ... and can get us 10-15 without programming automatic programs. no programming this into 1st intention ... thank you for your answers but I strongly believe will have no ?? !! ..... Now maybe this controller is very easy to use and programming (Principle I highly doubt). this was the case if I remember correctly on controllers there a decade kind FUTURELIGHT nicols jb system ... and thank you for your starway reflection where your answers CORDIALEMENT AXEL.

Lindell Audio 6X-500 - Good value for money

by carimbabar on 09-12-2014 05:12 PM This is a preamp transistor fabricated in China, referring to the doc or site for the technical part. The preamp is in the format 500 (API) so to be in a lunchbox or Racke another rack of this type. There is an input gain, output, a 2-band EQ with Pultec type not commonly found in this kind of product yet handy if one is familiar with its microphones and that is to be overcome weakness possible (lack of bass, excess shine, ...) which is good, especially as the possible corrections are well thought out. The connection level, lunchbox offer XLR, however, no DI input on the preamp so no input instrument, it is important to know.

Roland SDE-2000 - Delay for mixing

by TekE7 on 09-12-2014 04:14 PM Delay mono

Galanti Clipper 49 touche - Excellent little clone vox jaguar

by abyssum on 12-09-2014 12:30 PM Organ analog sixties released factories gem of the time, we find the same vein as the vox jaguar for a price far from the original!

The Loar LH-350 BK - great tone and playability .. bluffed

by flamenco75 on 12-09-2014 07:36 AM Same features as the 350 but in black Vs. Made in China. One knob for volume.

Bst PR 106 - INDESTRUCTIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!

by NATIKA on 12-09-2014 06:39 AM This board is indestructible. I have 15 years and I regularly mix all this time with her. She did not move a muscle. No problem pitch ... In short it is really a great investment over the sound is nikel!

Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Ebony - Impressive!

by coolzapp on 12-09-2014 03:41 AM - Made in Korea, 1995 (Samick Factory) - Tune-o-matic - Mahogany neck, Ebony fingerboard - 22 frets - 2 humbuckers (probably Epiphone) - 2 tone, 2 volumes - Pickup selector 3 positions

Image Line FL Studio 11 Producer Edition - Very good software for amateur mao

by Dj. VanRiet-1973 on 12-09-2014 03:17 AM Installation is easy !, without problem. The configuration is not easy at first. No inconsistency. The manual is English, but the pdf is in French ... ect The last days is not easy to install !, small problem of what the sides! I need help? of the cot!

Best Service Titan - Not easy to install on the !, !, PC for me

by Dj. VanRiet-1973 on 12-09-2014 02:58 AM They're songs of all shapes synthesizer ... ect 36 Gigs of song, it's a monster like software, a bit like: Komplete 7 Elements of Native instruments. 200 synths, 5500 multisamples, over 100,000 individual samples. Not easy!, Of installaler! on my pc!, deut I ask my computer! for my PC installaler me the software, it is very difficult to install the software for normal people! You had 3 chances! to install software & also to activate! the license number! But if the crash ?, ask me how I'm gonna do?

Behringer Overdrive Distortion OD300 - Winning ticket!

by Johnny R on 12-09-2014 02:27 AM Overdrive and / or distortion ..... or a mix of both. Clone of the Boss OS-2. I never tried the original .....

Pearl D2000 - Heavy and stable

by samara on 12-08-2014 11:46 PM I bought it at the time to sell off my bike seat stagg who was just turning. On the manufacturing front, the upscale Pearl, so very good material! Heavy, with 4 sockets, this ensures perfect stability. The seat is very comfortable, the leather covering it is of excellent quality. The price may seem excessive, but I was tired of the low-end cheap seats who grabs the game in 6 months. If you find it in time (this model no longer exists in this version 4 sockets) do not hesitate!

Yamaha DS950 - Good very stable seat

by samara on 12-08-2014 11:41 PM I use it for about 1 year. I previously had a pearl D2000. I chose the Yamaha because I wished to have, like the pearl, a seat with 4-foot bases. On the manufacturing front, it's legit, but below pearl and gibraltar in my opinion. It is very comfortable, their weight and 4 bases provide him perfectly stable, careful though tightening, you really tight like a bully, otherwise it loosens which can quickly be annoying. The price is in the middle of what is actually cheaper than a pearl or tama; but more than Gibraltar. I recommended in the problem, though I try to separate myself because I will wish to return to a classic round seat.

Vic Firth George Kollias signature - The rods of the Masters

by samara on 12-08-2014 10:59 PM No no, playing with sticks masters Kollias will not make you play like him. In short good well balanced rods, diameter side have approaches the 5A, but weight level they are much heavier. The olive is well thought out, fine enough to play with finesse and precision. Reasonable rates, the average of other signatures models.

Vic Firth American Classic 2B - Logs!

by samara on 12-08-2014 10:54 PM Purchased for testing. The strength is there, and the quality of manufacture Vic Firth. But however it is too big to play with it unless have to paws lumberjack! With chopsticks like that I would not give much skins and finest cymbals. However, a more comprehensive and personal point of view, these are excellent baguettes if research were the good old log to play for my part, I remains on my 7A and 5A. Price average, for hitters.

Pro-Mark 5b - Yeah

by samara on 12-08-2014 10:50 PM I actually use by accident, when I lose a stick while playing and this is the first that comes to hand! It is not fun to play at all, I'm already a follower of 7A and 5A (5B is too many, do not talk about 2B), it is too rigid and do not provide good sensation when plays, I even feel any impact of the blows reverberating with the baton and are transmitted to the hands and joints, brief rude, I do not recommend, favorite Vic Firth, you are the top top. Price is the average of other brands.

Sabian B8 Pro Splash 6" - Bad, but not expensive

by samara on 12-08-2014 10:39 PM

Sabian AAX Splash 8" - Own!

by samara on 12-08-2014 10:36 PM

Sabian AA Metal X Splash 10"

by samara on 12-08-2014 10:34 PM
A3E sponsorship event box

Check out A3E in Boston!