• !pxzagsn

There is no available content written by !pxzagsn
  • Content by Audiofanzine

JMI Amplification JMI 4 - The slap

by cryhells on 09-23-2014 08:21 AM Class A single ended 1 EL84 in power 2 12AX7 4W RMS power advertised in the clear Settings volume, tone, speed, intensity tremolo Power Attenuator Read more on Audiofanzine

Tornade MS Pickups Humbucker P.A.F '59s - a specific character

by guez de balzac on 09-23-2014 03:46 AM Given the large number of reviews already posted, I'll be brief ... I was looking for my microphones semi-hollow Ibanez, who sticks with a Ampeg GVT 5 (volume up) and a OXFUZZ II (germanium) and respects the nuances that playing with the volume on the guitar, and it fits well !! ! In short: a very dirty and super accurate sound. Before I had trouble with humbuckers, but that was before! Read more on Audiofanzine

Godin Artisan ST1 - Versatile

by maleussene on 09-23-2014 03:43 AM Unlike the person who posted the previous review I actually have purchased a Godin ST1 6900 Francs in 1996 ST 1 are the high end of the series model. They are all more or less translucent lacquer red, cognac burst, sunburst or blue, a maple-like bird eyes mesh table with a cream and a vibrato or Shaller 2000 (always sold at 200 Euros each) or a vibrato Wilkinson VS100 disengaged. The ST1 has never been manufactured with a black glaze and a low end Khaler vibrato. If you come across this model is an Ultimate ST2 was sold half price Godin ST1. It's like buying a Squier and post a notice on the page standard Fender US, 0). ST1 has 22 frets and a maple neck rather fine in Birdeyes. The pickups are dual-type Hot rails. It has a volume control and a tone for that also push / pull function to activate a filter that gives the impression of passing simple. I never use it because I find any sound when activated. The selector is a 5-position of very good quality that sometimes deserves to be tightened. Simply unscrew it from the table and tighten the screw that is in the center. Read more on Audiofanzine

Moog Music Minimoog Voyager Rack Mount Edition - It is worth its weight in gold

by Nidespions on 09-23-2014 02:17 AM Monophonic analog synth (version 5U rack). Although very close to his ancestor mini Moog, it's not a re-release but rather a modern version much improved, with a double filter, 3 oscillators, presets, and most controllable midi parameters. No sequencer or arpeggiator, in short ... no gadget that sound! Connectivity is fairly standard, with the MIDI IN / OUT / THRU, 2 balanced audio outputs (rare on a synth), and a nice connector to attach a CV / GATE case sold separately ... but the implentation comprehensive twelve o'clock Pali largely to the lack of CV inputs. A treat with a step sequencer twelve o'clock !!! Read more on Audiofanzine

Sonic Research ST-200 Stomp Box Strobe Tuner - Too good to be true ? Or - too good for guitar?

by Mats Orbation on 09-23-2014 12:38 AM Overall it's a very good stomp box to have on the pedalboard. Its readings are visible on/in all stage lights. You'll see the "roulette wheel" moving if something is out of tune the slightest. Very sturdy and road worthy build. It has some unique features that has not been covered in the rest of the reviews. Maybe it's just too good for guitar? Too precise, and too perfect? No guitar will intonate within 0,02 cents! I can press with just my fingers any string out of tune, severely with this pedal! Since it doesn't really show how much, it makes you think it's way out of tune, when it's just spinning like hell, but the real out of tune is maybe just at one cent. It reacts to when just TOUCHING the guitars head, or starting to reach for the tuners on the guitar headstock! It is THAT sensitive. It takes a bit too long time to tune up, because it's so sensitive, so one might be better off leaving it at home, when intonating and setting up the guitar or whatever instrument. It's so fast you can tune drums to it too. Very good for its price. The sound it makes? None! It does not have a reference pitch. Some pedals or tuners has this though. I don't have any use for that, especially on stage. Who wants to hear that? One thing that is different from ALL PEDALS: It turns off the battery when it's turned off. I e the battery wont drain when just you have the plugs in. Which means you can leave it plugged on your pedal board, and don't need to use any power cord, adapter which can be freed up for other pedals. No one has done this before. As one stomps at the switch one can hear a slight "clonk" - electric, not the acoustic mechanical clonk - for when the battery turns active. Also whenever a power cord, 9v adapter is used, it turns on regardless of anything is plugged in or not. Whether this is deliberate or not, I don't know, it says nothing in the manual about it. It is crucial if you have it on your board to know this. Because, the main caveat I have about it is that they shouldn't have placed the power jack for 9v BELOW the actual input jack! It should've been placed on the front of the box. It gets in the way for your guitar cable, as it protrudes out a bit, and makes angled input plugs impossible to use. Provided of course, that this is the first pedal in the chain. It IS true bypass, as it carries signal even when there's no battery in it, or power chord plugged into it. As fast as you step on the switch it turns silent. You can also program it beforehand to alternate tunings. Say, if you forgotten one and thinks "Hey, what was it that Michael Hedges used..." you just have to program it once, and remember that it was on the last preset, and tune up to the first down to sixth strings. Very handy. I don't care much for sweetened stuff, like BFTS tuning or TrueTemperament tuning at all. This is the drawback of such a meticulous tuner, with that prickly accuracy. You tend to get OCD and anal about intonation and tuning. Sorry, but an A 440 is A 440 to me, regardless of open strings or fretted anywhere on a guitar. It is a bit overkill for guitar. For other instruments, maybe even piano, it's ok. Read more on Audiofanzine

Moog Music Minimoog Voyager Rack Mount Edition - Fabulous!

by JM music on 09-22-2014 11:48 PM Subtractive Irreproachable manufacturing quality! hyper-reactive MIDI no effect 6 banks of sounds + 1 user On the rack version only, a switch on the back that allows you to switch symmetrical level of 600ohm impedance with, impeccable for consoles or attack live a big converter! Panel that lights up blue for live ... woaw, nothing to say, it's perfect. When you push the brightness to max, there's a sound that means and for all travel the same thing, but a default so not really a problem Read more on Audiofanzine

EVH 5150 III 50W - Ivory - Placement of the effects loop ... !!

by By'ce on 09-22-2014 10:26 PM 50W in 6L6. Super transformer! Very clean! (MIDI channel and fx loop) Compact, beautiful! Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland A-33 - Indestructible!

by enah pets on 09-22-2014 09:56 PM What motivated my choice to it's mostly 76 keys in a footprint and a moderate weight. It only lacks aftertouch. 2 "midi out" it is very convenient to control two expanders on stage. Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded - Worn Brown - It has everything a great

by Ben_eggmen on 09-22-2014 09:06 PM See other reviews Read more on Audiofanzine

Gretsch G6119 Tennessee Rose - I dreamed ...

by Ben_eggmen on 09-22-2014 09:02 PM Japan manufacturing, mine is from 2002 and is part of the very first series after the Fender takeover. This is the version with 2 volumes, one tone, and a master volume knob. Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez AS83 - Violin Sunburst - Good, but upgrade

by Ben_eggmen on 09-22-2014 08:57 PM See previous descriptions Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure Beta 58A - Very good

by Ben_eggmen on 09-22-2014 08:52 PM Micro Dynamics Read more on Audiofanzine

AER domino 3 - I like but I prefer the sound quality of the 60 W

by phileston on 09-22-2014 08:34 PM 2 TIMES 80 watt, 4 XLR, jack 4. Read more on Audiofanzine

Benrod Electro Cream Can - Disappointed ...

by f.i.t.n on 09-22-2014 08:28 PM Copy / paste Benrod site: - 4 settings: GAIN, VOLUME, CREAM CUT - 1 guitar input INPUT - 1 amp output OUTPUT - True Bypass - Internal Wiring with cable MOGAMI - Powered by 9V battery (Duracell ProCell included) or AC adapter type 'BOSS®' Read more on Audiofanzine

Simon & Patrick SP6 Cedar - My favorite

by StephDu62 on 09-22-2014 08:14 PM Canadian beautiful handmade by master Godin son ... Back & Sides: Wild Cherry Top: Cedar Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood I equipped with piezo pickups (JJB Electronics) that I highly recommend. This is the same as the K & K system but 3 times cheaper ... Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort GB34A - Walnut Satin - Super bass guitarist for ...

by StephDu62 on 09-22-2014 07:43 PM See specifications on the NET Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 POD X3 Live - Millions of possibiltés ...

by StephDu62 on 09-22-2014 07:25 PM What are the effects or types of effects available? == Almost everything is available except the Whammy ... Are they edited? Via a Mac / PC editor? == Yes via GearBox editor What is the connection? == Anything that can exist, MIDI, Jack, XLR, ... etc ... Read more on Audiofanzine

Moog Music Sub Phatty

by julien.stazma on 09-22-2014 07:15 PM Then I leave you or the exact feature on the site or here. The important thing is that this synth is analog with full memory and a PC editor that works very well (implementation not obvious at first anyway). The keyboard key 25 is not a big problem because a sequence in general via Live, I would have taken a Rack version if it existed. Read more on Audiofanzine

BOO Instruments Chorus CE-2 Clone - Clone Boss Ce2 in true bypass

by Thierry255 on 09-22-2014 07:02 PM Analog pedal handmade in England. I alimentais through a standard 9v Boss-type power supply, nothing to report in particular. Flaw: I found that the pedal had a weight a little too light. I play with my pedals placed directly on the ground: as I would not have bought a pedalboard, I'm likely to meet again this phenomenon .. Read more on Audiofanzine

RME Audio Fireface UCX

by julien.stazma on 09-22-2014 06:59 PM I use this map as a center for home studio where I produce my music and mix and mastered songs for other people. It also serves as my midi interface for my synths and to save them in Live. I use Live 9 to produce my music and Reaper for mix and mastering, and this card works very well regardless of the situation in these two workstation. I chose especially for TotalMix FX which allows for complex routings and access to a very good EQ and compressor without using the PC processor. Read more on Audiofanzine

M-Audio Axiom A.I.R. Mini 32 - Fun for fun journey ...

by StephDu62 on 09-22-2014 06:53 PM Master keyboard 32 keys and 8 pads. I hesitated with AKAI MPK mini but the keys are really small for my big fingers. The M-audio seemed more suitable and end the day, it is ... Connectivity: USB Read more on Audiofanzine

Mooer Hustle Drive - Potato and pokey

by des99 on 09-22-2014 06:41 PM Over drive micro feeding, because not possible to accommodate a stack (really tiny) is a real gain space on the pedal board. Controls: Drive, Volume, Tone Switch High / Low Peak (wholesale output signal stronger or weaker) Input and output 6.3mm Status LEDs True Bypass !! Dimensions: 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm thomann Weight: 160 g Read more on Audiofanzine

Eminence The Wizard - Replaced advantageously my Celestion Seventy 80 !!

by Thierry255 on 09-22-2014 05:10 PM Model used in recent weeks on a Rivera Chubster 40 (combo). I found running a little long but it was worth it. I have not tried other models before buying it, but I talked at length with other users of this amp who advised me that choice model, especially to wake my channel "distortion "calm and treble for 2 channels. Well, it's undeniable, I can now get an accurate equalization on my channel distortion. Without having screaming treble or high and low intractable mediums. From memory, I paid just under € 80 new with a promo on a website selling online and it's well worth !! I'm just saying that I should change the HP much earlier :) Rendering, especially on the crunch channel is much better! I'm not saying that HP is the world's best. However, the report quality price is excellent. Read more on Audiofanzine

Whirlwind orange box phaser - A stage 90 but prettier :)

by Thierry255 on 09-22-2014 04:53 PM Pedal analog phaser effects, rather faithfully reproduce the supposed "original" circuit stage 90, with the addition of an LED and true bypass. Can be powered via battery or standard Boss-type power supply by 9v. I had the opportunity, curiosity, open the pedal, and everything is assembled with great care. Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson SJ-200 True Vintage - Vintage Sunburst

by md26 on 09-22-2014 03:58 PM Mine and a left-handed guitar. I made a special order from Gibson Bozeman (USA). This is the second guitar Ren Ferguson made and signed for me in November 2010. It was made with a Micro Aura while true vintage come without a microphone. Read more on Audiofanzine

Dunlop Straplok - Mouai ...

by Bidibuleable on 09-22-2014 03:43 PM These Lock Strap equip my Strat for 3 years now. Well, it's still a benchmark for Lock Strap but they have not agreed on me personally. Already a hassle to pose (well, the limit once that is done we talk more), then the screw has not stopped moving (he had already had to readjust the step size screws) and then finally, the system begins to oxidize. They have already posted once, but fortunately no break ... Now I'm getting a hard time removed and replaced due to oxidation, so maybe I thought the change. I had the opportunity to equip my Les Paul with a system Loxx Strap Lock and there, in other words another world: easy installation, perfect light, no oxidation and most importantly ... it does not move to a bit when not touch. With experience, I will take the Loxx for sure I think. Read more on Audiofanzine

Custom77 London Burning CS3 P77 walnut - Good price / quality ratio

by Bidibuleable on 09-22-2014 03:31 PM This Custom 77 is manufactured in Korea. It has a 3-piece mahogany neck covered with a rosewood fingerboard. It has 22 frets and a type 60's (quite thin) profile. It is glued to the body which is also mahogany. She also has a Tune-O-Matic and mechanical vintage Kluson kind. The nut is in turn made of synthetic bone. There are two Alnico V "P77" (P90 type) and the typical configuration of the Les Paul: a volume control and tone control with microphone and a three-position switch. The original 10-46 is mounted. His varnish is brilliant and hardware is chrome. A nice binding on the front of the body and along the sleeve surrounds the guitar. The inlays are acrylic trapezoid, plates and pickups cream colors and buttons are golden like Top Hat (I think they are beautiful). The advertised weight is 3.8kg, it weighs more (like a Les Paul standard) so you have a bit to get used to at first when we are not accustomed to this style of guitar. However, plaque and caps-electronics are a little cheap (mine are a little stained behind, but hey you can not see them then ...). Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland VR-700 - "Do not buy"

by chorus99 on 09-22-2014 02:46 PM Yes I tested the roland vr 700 for me is a box which pouête pouête: lol: But not allo what, there is nothing about this machine that looks like an organ sound or piano or other sound offered, as metallic and synthetic. And then pulls it's great no matter what when you arrive on the Leslie you pack up the gear and you try to sell it willy-nilly. Read more on Audiofanzine

Vox Mini '70s - Really cool

by zikman57 on 09-22-2014 02:13 PM Little extra amp, travel, running on mains or battery Compact The sounds of good bills, but should not be expected of perfs madness Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Generation USA Custom - Much better than a Fender Tele Deluxe usa

by lisalee on 09-22-2014 12:08 PM handcrafted in the usa: hand made in the usa. I have the version signed steve cropper which has a flamed maple top, only 2 pickups, active electronics and a golden acoustillage. Mine is pink. - Handle on quarter cut flamed maple. Rosewood fingerboard. - Ash body two parts (swamp ash) - Big maple top 2 cm thick - Micro active single handle typical TV but slightly more powerful - Active humbucking bridge typed TV splittable simple, which allows for either a big sound bite or a TV are (split) very twangy. - Graphite nut. The finish of this guitar is dropped! It is vastly superior to a fender deluxe TV at the same price! Read more on Audiofanzine
A3E sponsorship event box

Check out A3E in Boston!