• Piewadlideova

There is no available content written by Piewadlideova
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Marshall MHZ40C - Marshall sound in a nice combo

by ampliatube on 08-26-2014 05:03 AM The 40 watts of EL34 are two really good presents, see bounds to play in an apartment! By repeating 'rock four out of ten it is present! So 12AX7 and EL34 Marshall combination always seems like a good recipe!

TC Electronic Flashback Delay - tone print with phone print

by guigue106 on 08-26-2014 04:37 AM type of effect? : Delay of any kind editable? Yes TonePrint via pc / mac non rackable technology? : Digital rather in my opinion

Lab Gruppen fP 6400 - fp 6400 or qsc pl 380 to see ....

by cucu41jblsrx on 08-26-2014 03:21 AM I stinks to test with my system consist of two jbl srx 728s plus two jbl mp 415, and another system consist of two head EV tx 2152 with two subs in 46cm rcf 1000 WRMS. We compare the qsc pl 236 pl 380 qsc, lab gruppen fp 6400, and crown itech 8000. The winner of the test on the medium / high and I must say hands down is the itech 8000 with a dynamic, precision, unbelievable ...; But it really is not capable of the sub driver as he finger yet 4000 w / 4 per channel anyway. The winner of the test on the bass is the qsc pl 380, which down the lab gruppen to be much, but down nonetheless and that is audible on both system !!!! The qsc a rounder sound, and hard to explain but it does sound better subs in the bottom "he breaststroke finally hard to put into words." Yet before the test I already was leaving the sight of all the fantastic reviews on the 6400 fp to push the subs that its going to be the big winner, and maybe not. So to make a good choice in high-end amps any brand, try own system sounds with as forums reveals some truth but I have proof that the lab gruppen is not better than the qsc pl 380, and the crown is really on top of the mid / high, the other amps on mids / highs are similar, may very audible difference, share good report on the itech.

Crown I-T8000 - down not tope, high / mid tope !!!!!

by cucu41jblsrx on 08-26-2014 03:18 AM I stinks to test with my system consist of two jbl srx 728s plus two jbl mp 415, and another system consist of two head EV tx 2152 with two subs in 46cm rcf 1000 WRMS. We compare the qsc pl 236 pl 380 qsc, lab gruppen fp 6400, and crown itech 8000. The winner of the test on the medium / high and I must say hands down is the itech 8000 with a dynamic, precision, unbelievable ...; But it really is not capable of the sub driver as he finger yet 4000 w / 4 per channel anyway. The winner of the test on the bass is the qsc pl 380, which down the lab gruppen to be much, but down nonetheless and that is audible on both system !!!! The qsc a rounder sound, and hard to explain but it does sound better subs in the bottom "he breaststroke finally hard to put into words." Yet before the test I already was leaving the sight of all the fantastic reviews on the 6400 fp to push the subs that its going to be the big winner, and maybe not. So to make a good choice in high-end amps any brand, try own system sounds with as forums reveals some truth but I have proof that the lab gruppen is not better than the qsc pl 380, and the crown is really on top of the mid / high, the other amps on mids / highs are similar, may very audible difference, share good report on the itech.

QSC PL380 - great amplifier for the bass !!!!

by cucu41jblsrx on 08-26-2014 03:15 AM I stinks to test with my system consist of two jbl srx 728s plus two jbl mp 415, and another system consist of two head EV tx 2152 with two subs in 46cm rcf 1000 WRMS. We compare the qsc pl 236 pl 380 qsc, lab gruppen fp 6400, and crown itech 8000. The winner of the test on the medium / high and I must say hands down is the itech 8000 with a dynamic, precision, unbelievable ...; But it really is not capable of the sub driver as he finger yet 4000 w / 4 per channel anyway. The winner of the test on the bass is the qsc pl 380, which down the lab gruppen to be much, but down nonetheless and that is audible on both system !!!! The qsc a rounder sound, and hard to explain but it does sound better subs in the bottom "he breaststroke finally hard to put into words." Yet before the test I already was leaving the sight of all the fantastic reviews on the 6400 fp to push the subs that its going to be the big winner, and maybe not. So to make a good choice in high-end amps any brand, try own system sounds with as forums reveals some truth but I have proof that the lab gruppen is not better than the qsc pl 380, and the crown is really on top of the mid / high, the other amps on mids / highs are similar, may very audible difference, share good report on the itech.

EMG DG20 David Gilmour - Favorable reviews

by boccastrat on 08-26-2014 01:57 AM I had this type of plate that I mounted on a standard Strat Mexican I had at the time, it is true that the sensation of sound is very different and more specific, the setting and the association of knobs is not obvious immediately, but it just fast enough. it is very advisable in my opinion to use this type of microphone with clear sound or see a slight light + overdrive Blues genre beyond .... it's not very nice for the ears and the fluidity of what we play .... but if you have the opportunity, there is a site online in USA that offers Gilmour Set with famous legendary microphones, plate and wiring for less than 400 Euro, you have a chance to escape 2 Customs and the 30% tax ... there are tricks, but you look .... and if you do the deal, for the reality of sound microphones, consider changing a little later than body of your Strat with a total and complete shielding for micro cavity and choose carefully the type of wood of the table ... Musically your ....

Hysteric Bar Pickups PAF. Gary Moore replica - Powerful, efficient and always intoxicating ...

by fred1000 on 08-26-2014 12:25 AM Hello there I have owned a few months HYSTERIC PAF 59 that I loved but my taste lacked a touch of aggressiveness and power. On the advice of Guy I switched on HYSTERIC Gary Moore Replica. Here it's just perfect. I found the roundness and softness of PAF 59 with power and additional threat. Since all 59 PAF continues to play with a pick in the shade of the game, it's great. It is you who chop your sound. If you are aggressive and you get into the ropes is just terrible and enjoyable. Remember, once connected, you will not stop you more than playing, so when the pads of your fingers will start to make the soul force "Bender" like crazy! And then we say, strongly tomorrow I furnish it. On my SG Standard I approached quite easily from the color of his AC / DC. But do not cut these pickups this, the sound palette is very wide for the gain and pedals used. Blues Rock hot and powerful is his stomping ground, hard rock 80/90 too. For fans of pure metal, it will choose another model of micro ... Last but, on the advice of Guy always Micros boutique-guitar-effects-parts.com, I replaced my capacitors by Bumble Bee. It costs a blind little things there, but it's really effective. I had so far never used the tone knobs always found the sound too "covered" or even as "muffled". There, it's downright exploitable 0-7 before finding this aspect covered. You add no roundness on your pickup, it's terrible. Any loss of earnings, you can continue to "pinch" your notes, they will remain crystal clear with a hint of soft, great. Thanks to this you will open more operating range of your guitar.  You to try! Rock and Roll is not dead! Fred

Joyo JF-06 Vintage Phase - Sounds very nice but with two caveats!

by WiR on 08-25-2014 11:06 PM Analog pedal effect Joyo, clone Phaser MXR Phase 90. True Bypass. No trimpot. Standard pedal box effect and paint not too bad!

Zoom R16 - very good multitrack recorder

by Basilem on 08-25-2014 09:48 PM Hello there. I have the R16 for 2 years, and uses it in a home studio, multi track recorder in the field (radio set, conference) and sound card. That is its strength: a multitasking device that eliminates the need of a PC. I find it perfectly complements a pocket recorder as microtrack II If it is very light, it is also fragile. I think everything has been said about ergonomics and function. I have not encountered the problem of jacks blocked by against I had the case of the slices begin to produce a loud noise (hiss) by cutting the input (most of his input on these units). The problem disappeared more or less heat, leaving the device. Apparently the problem of electronic component-level preamp. Party 2 times in service anyway (under warranty first and then design flaw, so free replacement, just wearing to pay). Fingers crossed ... I'm not a fan of the function control surface, which is a little gadget. To record a lecture in public it is perfect: up to 8 players simultaneously and live mixing to send the master in stereo powered speakers via the output jack. Another plus, it accepts SDHC cards up to 32GB, so no worries recording capacity even 8 tracks. The drivers are updated to Windows 8.1, so this is still relevant in 2014. against nothing new under Linux, the hardware is not generic, so not recognized as sound card (for against the R16 is well recognized in drive, so you can import recordings and mix them with Ardour) In its purchase card, works with Cubase multitrack 6LE provided and also with my old Sonar 5, and 2 tracks with Audacity and RadioDJ. In short, a good value, but be careful on occasion, make sure everything works before you buy. I do not think I would do this choice now, I think I would wait a contemporary new product (and not the R24 which has not brought much more). Meanwhile, a secondhand R16 in good condition, it's still a good deal.

Korg Ax3000g - One of the best pedals I had, much better than Boss or Line 6!

by boldaslove75 on 08-25-2014 08:59 PM Effects, sounds, there are thousands of I think it's digital!

M-Audio Oxygen 8 - helpful

by domjoios35 on 08-25-2014 08:57 PM makes little use but the possibilities have interesting air.

Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner - FAIR

by Megajp on 08-25-2014 08:51 PM I use it ... pfiou over 10 years and every day! Battery, AC, normal tuning, open tunnig, guitar, bass, outside, inside, in the rain, in the dark ... forgotten for days with a switched jack (and shoo ... the battery). I had a Seiko with a needle, but had to change a little knob for each string, so I kept it for the acoustic and I put a BOSS TU-2 for my electric guitars. Highlight: right! Hein no blague.Solide, bright and fairly priced Weakness: a few too many menus for my taste. So that if a kid likes to switch it bb eg you're accorded to 1! and 2! and Grouinnn 're wrong! Ca m 'has happened several times, you go to a con (especially since we saw you give yourself for 1 minute) Point "nifornifèb" it is not trubypass it buffered. It may seem a fault (the chain pedal edge if the battery is dead), but it can serve as buffer when there are too many pedals and the signal s' écroule.A from five / six pedals true bypass it have to be careful. In any case it is silent and has no influence on the son.On also appreciate his bypass output that mutes the sound (and the ability to let the sound (output). The second 9v jack lets you share the diet with another pedal, AC can be useful. Since I bought the new TC Electronic minipolytune, I thought that in fifteen years had advanced techno ... not at all. The tuning is as fast. No regrets on this purchase so for a hundred euros you will be right for some twenty years of use without any worries ... 10centimes profitability per week)

Rockbass streamer rockbass blackhawk - Good bass in this price range

by Fredglass on 08-25-2014 08:43 PM I believe (check) that this bass is a made in China. The settings are classic, RAS. The neck seems a hair too wide ... but it's a 5 string and my other 5 strings (which is my main bass) is an Ibanez brand known for its fine innings. So everything is relative.

Roland Jupiter-4

by spookyman on 08-25-2014 06:13 PM I will not get too detailed in the description of this synth because you can find all the essential information on the net. This is the first polyphonic synth firm Roland, released in 1978, along with the Prophet 5 This goes beyond the level of modulation capabilities, it has a 5-octave keyboard better, polyphony 5 ways, more memories, which is why he met a well above the Jupiter 4 success. But there are still some aspects that I like on Jupiter 4: - It has stereo outputs (the Jupiter 8 and 6 do not have this) - It has a very fast LFO (up to 80 Hz) - There are many twelve o'clock kits that provide non-negligible improvement (more memories, complete control via MIDI, etc ...) - The chorus is just beautiful, it adds a delicious spatial aspect to the sound without distorting it as the Juno 60, in short, a subtle but effective chorus. - Envelopes that "slamming" well, giving very dry low, or percussive sounds. Otherwise I love the possibility of applying a small delay to the LFO, the ability to assign the VCO, VCF or VCA seam, which allows for very expressive sounds, despite the lack of aftertouch when is played via the keyboard.

Fender Highway One Stratocaster - Black Rosewood - A good Strat optimize

by drapeau_rouge on 08-25-2014 05:58 PM A strat, all that was more classic! Lightweight (3.5 kgs for mine), easy handle, easy access to acute ... In short, I refer you to other reviews for more information on the specifications. This is one of the first Highway 1 (started in 2002 if I'm not mistaken series). All paint and glaze that covers the body of the guitar is very light in terms of thickness which explained the democratic price of the instrument. However, use is another story and guitar finds unmistakably full SOFC and scratches rather quickly ... Too bad ... It is also unfortunate that Fender decided to make the body of the guitar 3 parts ... Even if the use is not noticed much, on paper, a 2-piece body is preferable to sustain and sound propagation.

iKEY-audio M3 - A LEAK

by Biotronic on 08-25-2014 05:49 PM I was loaned to record DJ sets, and the impression that I had been listening to recordings made before me by my friend who lent it is confirmed: a compressor completely out of all reason is plugged in somewhere the recording circuit, even when recording very low volume (I've never been in the orange on the VU, I left out a "rec out" to 10db already ...) it is simply inaudible, a snare passes through the compressor must be set to a slow and explodes the eardrum attack, the mix is ​​squashed during breaks tom ... really listening is unbearable. How does one have been able to sell it? There is strictly no more settings !! Maybe it would have worked better by saturating the beast who knows ...

Synq Audio PE 900 - Strong!

by Echo tango on 08-25-2014 05:45 PM I own the first 2 amplifies 2 JB systems Vibe 12 (sound reinforcement) and the second (in bridge mode) amplifies a sub JB Systems Vibe 15 Mk2. The robust design of the chassis, the presence of a transformer and here we are with a beast of 16Kg, which sends power without complaint and with clarity TRUE. Even after long-term concerts, not to mention abnormally warm. Recommended!

JB Systems Vibe 15Sub MKII - Good value for money!

by Echo tango on 08-25-2014 05:29 PM 3 months of use with an amp bridged Synq PE900. I was looking for a good combination "space / weight / performance" and am pleasantly surprised. I use at concerts where the battery should be amplified (guitar and bass amps are pretty beefy to pass without dubbing). The sound becomes more rounded, while remaining net. Small flat on the paint finish, quite delicate, requiring the purchase of a bag.

Estradin Altair 231 - Copy Minimoog

by faybiens on 08-25-2014 04:45 PM Russian monophonic synthesizer from 1983 to 1984 with 4 octaves. It is a Minimoog, a replica 98%, same patterns, same values ​​of resistors, same values ​​of condos, a pure copy of the early model D model rather surprising! We find the same buttons on the front panel and knob in close sth. For example, the resonance knob is reversed, ie to say that no resonance starboard and to port resonance thoroughly. A two-position switch for the key follower, all or nothing, in any position you can play with the resonance. Compared mini 3 or 4 positions, so he can easily install a knob at this level to find this feature. The keyboard has a vibrato function when you move the key. FYI Estradin the 230 and 231 Altair are the same machines, with the only difference that the Key management is different. The Altair is much sexier and more compact and stronger above. It really is super endearing

DiMarzio DP191F Air Classic Bridge F-Spaced - Black

by poundcake on 08-25-2014 02:20 PM Used on a neck pickup RG721FM coupled with a 36th PAF in the bridge. I intalled the bridge version for balance with the bridge pickup. I also used a Lag Rockline Metalmaster. This mic is clear and warm, all the notes come out with class. The are hot are clear, precise and clacking, the dynamic is monstrous. This microphone allows expressive playing, and respects the violin of the instrument (the characteristics of microphones Air). In crunch or saturated the same qualities found in addition to the side singing / flute brings the degree of saturation. You can really address all styles of music. It can not be much personality than others, like the Air Norton, SH1 or SH2, but for me it is one of the best microphones handle the market. A hidden secret in Dimarzio !!

DiMarzio DP223 PAF 36th Anniversary Bridge - Black - The best pickups I played Bridge.

by poundcake on 08-25-2014 02:18 PM Mounted on an Ibanez Rg721FM in the bridge position for two weeks. I tried a lot of pickups, among other Dimarzio range of those I loved most: Super Distortion, Paf Pro, in short I'm not listed Tone Zone / EMG / Seymour of force;) For this guitar I wanted something that respects the violin and the classy side of design. This mic has patents Dimarzio: Virtual Vintage and Air Bucker. Well, I'm thrilled. Do not get "discouraged" by the indication of the output level of the microphone. The equalization plays in the perception some have of the performance of a microphone. For example, the D Activator 'sounds' as strong as Super Disto while over level. The clear and beautiful sound, one feels no frequency is forgotten, it's open, very dynamic and warm. Crunch, one feels the inspiration PAF, it sounds the Gibson. Harmonics are present, it is clear, mids forward gives a heartfelt Old School side. Saturation is the total distance (for me), no drool, warm aggressive at the same time, there is little push to the maximum saturax without problems. Still waterlogged harmonic singing, solo there is a vocal listed on the lead that sustains the notes, it's fun. Of course this is typical 80's more modern. If you like Van Halen first period, Dio, Sabbath and all others that we used PAF to these sounds that remain etched in the memories, go for it! In addition it is not limited to any style, it sustains the notes and allowed to express the violin of the instrument and what ... sustain. Split and intermediate positions are good, there is a simple side warm vintage pickups. Those who find the SH4 too aggressive or Tone Zone, can throw an ear PAF 36th, it might be of interest. This mic is simply the best I've played so far.

Roland EP-77 - A good investment

by Gingerbraid on 08-25-2014 02:13 PM How many octaves? 5 octaves What connection? Two headphone jacks Audio Midi two jacks (In and Out), two pedal jacks (damper and soft). How many sounds, effects available? Are they edited? 8 sounds are available (see item Audiofanzine)

Seymour Duncan SH-10 Full Shred - Especially for shred

by jesussaves on 08-25-2014 06:16 AM Here is a micro one does not often see among artists ... This micro-there is to be classified in the category of high-gain mic (thus high output) and trimmed to play shred as its name says. Side look, it differs from other mics that we used usual. Here there are 12 hexagonal pads height adjustable. It is the precursor of Seymour Duncan Invader in that direction. Except it's not all about giving a name to a stylish micro ... 'Is that the sound follow too! And that side, the Full Shred is one of those typical and not very versatile for a radish microphones. In fact, he lives up to his name by playing, hard not to think of all the shredders who dehorned the pick for the 80's sound is very modern, and most REALLY straight and stiff. The popping sound is his chosen field, and listening is thought inevitably to a distant cousin of Dimarzio Evolution. So fans of Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Vinnie Moore, and others, go for it! The notes sound very fair, but very shearing, with a slight peak in the treble frequency, but less aggressive than Seymour Duncan Distortion. In a mix, it really pierces all other frequencies. Mediums are not absent, but a bit erased, and the bass is present but a little behind. Also, who says Seymour Duncan said micro happens to sound warm anyway, good point on that side. Obviously, for clean sounds, ca passes without too be great. And then crunch sounds, it downright cowardly do! In fact, take a "bold" as the micro SH4 Jeff Beck, imagine its opposite, and you'll have an idea of ​​the sound of this mic. Compared to INVADER, it sounds much more articulate, and although having a strong personality, you might as well use it for standard tunings tunings lower than normal. Being able to adjust the 12-pin has a small advantage for the fanatics of his set at a quarter of the hair. In short, a microphone that does not usurp his name, and which can offer very good sound for the shred and high-gain. For the rest, it is not versatile enough. I think that combined with a very round and wiser neck pickup such as Seymour Duncan THE JAZZ or even PEARLY GATES, it will be an excellent complement sound. You can find more reviews written on my blog: http://hangardesguitares.over-blog.com/

Joyo JF-14 American Sound - not bad

by granpetitom on 08-25-2014 03:46 AM Pedal supposed to reproduce the sound of a Fender Deluxe 57 amp. Setting: low mid high level voice drive Alim 9 volts

SWR 12-Pack - big rock sound

by regis.be on 08-25-2014 02:21 AM 4X12 for a very big sound is clear ...

Mi Audio Super Crunch Box - A big fat reserves distortion

by le reverend on 08-25-2014 12:54 AM Analog distortion It is red, there are buttons, they can rotate, it's magic. Seems that you can plug a guitar top, it does not stop progress. Ah yes, it's Australian. Who cares really, as it looks solid. And then I looked for a valve to do with it, but I have not found then we jump to the next chapter. Zou! (Oh yes, "we jump" as kangaroos, go I keep that one)

Boss BR-8 - very good recording quality and lots of spin

by boldaslove75 on 08-25-2014 12:38 AM Connectors noon. Zip disk. headphone jack. What I like about it is the very realistic vocal effects, bass and guitar. There are 64 virtual tracks so you can really save a lot of instrument. Personally I plug in my chain that has a CD burner hop and voila! A very robust product and greater than what we currently below 600 euros quality ...

Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble - o (^^ o) "amazing" (o ^^) o

by ♪♪ d(≧∇≦)b/♪♪ on 08-25-2014 12:20 AM all is said before :)

Focusrite VoiceMaster - Oula the pretty buttons.

by Le Garage Studio on 08-25-2014 12:05 AM See below.

Mindprint En-Voice - A lamp for?

by Le Garage Studio on 08-24-2014 11:59 PM We are in a 1U rack, lamp, and then without, then with, or without.
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!