• Piewadlideova

There is no available content written by Piewadlideova
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Universal Audio Apollo Duo - quality when you hold us

by Hyrius on 09-17-2014 07:35 AM So start with a little reminder of this lady: 4 in XLR preamp with 65db 4 in line 8 out very 2 out master TRS SPDIF in and out 8 in and 8 out ADAT Firewire 800 Thunderbolt option. For now my tests only apply to analog inputs and outputs, and SPDIF (ADAT is a good month) with vocals, bass and guitar. I use a Dell QuadCore with 6G of RAM. I put 9 because the ability to connect multiple Apollo cascade is not possible or it is still (in addition to its stability) the big plus firewire.

Fender '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb - Very satisfied

by sylgra on 09-17-2014 02:51 AM All-tube amp, 2 channels: custom and vintage ... two inputs each ... Like any good Fender, simple and effective: Volume, bass, treble, reverb, tremolo ... reverb and tremolo work on both channels ... Delivers 22 watts RMS with HP Celestion G12V-70.Au level of lamps: 2: 6v6 and 4: 12AX7 preamp to ...

Blackstar Amplification HT Studio 20H - Effective

by fvibe on 09-17-2014 02:33 AM tube amp 20 watts brief description is on the site of Blackstar it's simple and effective enough for indoor or outdoor café-concerts, no problem and if transplanted facade. manages the footswitch does the channel change management loop and reverb would be very boring.

Xotic Effects AC Plus - Good, but I m`attendais more ...

by sylgra on 09-17-2014 01:53 AM Pedal-oriented sound VOX AC, this shall it be said ... in construction and ease of Usage Belle for ordinary guitarist ...

Ibiza Sound AMP- 600 - perfect for what I actually

by maitre corbeau on 09-17-2014 01:16 AM I use it only for the soundtrack of honor wine, so it turns a quarter and has no use pushing four small columns of atmosphere. So perfect for this use, no need to put an amp to 500 €

Kramer D-1 Disciple Bass - Black/Red - Perfect

by jason_burton on 09-17-2014 01:13 AM super handy body as the body of a blonde lol super flat handle super active micro

Zoom G3X - The foot !!!!

by Alexneodelta on 09-17-2014 12:48 AM I let you see on the site of Zoom. It's digital, traditional jack and USB for editing and control of presets.

XIP Flextron DC14 - Free plus it SONNE

by profx on 09-16-2014 10:33 PM So come across watching videos of these VST lost time. Given its friendly head, I went on the site, a direct download without registration dreams. The installation is simple, we copy the VST in its directory of VSTs. A little test with Studio One.

Gibson SG Special Faded - Worn Cherry - Enquiry!

by stoned189 on 09-16-2014 07:41 PM Hello, I have a Gibson SG Standard Bass Guitar Faded black mat made in the States, BASFWECH model 1, I would like to know what kind of mic there home? Moreover impossible to find all the technical information of this beautiful bass! If someone can tell me or give me a site - possibly in French! - I thank in advance. Kind regards Claude Toulon

Korg X-911 - Beautiful stamps

by Duplan on 09-16-2014 05:43 PM Analog synthesizer for guitar. Analyzes the pitch and reused with VCO. A filter is applied. Contrary to what is said in another view, it can out of the synth guitar sound directly. There is a synth output AND direct guitar output. We can play with a guitar but also a keyboard, flute, trumpet, brief provided any instrument that you play one note at a time. 911 does not follow the agreements! With inputs on the rear panel, the synth can also be driven cv / gate but attention is the V / Hz - S-Trig, so the scores will not be fair with conventional V / October So you need a converter to play with a Beatstep for example. The converter (I use the Kenton pro-solo) will also be useful if you want to play 911 with a MIDI keyboard. There are other connectors to enter a CV for the filter, or pedal switch .. Not tried it all.

Freestyler Dmx Freestyler Remote - EXCELLENT

by djsmart on 09-16-2014 05:30 PM I use it for 3 years not that this is the first software used I like most its simplicity and simple handling very gratuis software and interface Electroconcept 50th Enttec pro dmx max and max 100 € Very good value for money

Das Musikding Guitar PCB ODC - First kit diy and very satisfied

by echovinz on 09-16-2014 03:43 PM So this is a kit to make a overdrive / distortion with the model for OCD Fulltone celebre. This is my first DIY kit and I ascends to true bypass as indicated in the scheme of use.

Celestion Tube 10 - Surprising and great

by papifouine on 09-16-2014 03:20 PM I used this HP in various ways in a few years and I just find the best. This one deserves a cabinet worthy of the name and then it will sound pretty amazing amp setting according to your way. It can sound very jazz, blues or rock (it supports very well distos) I use it with my amp design and manufacturing 4W tube and all and perfect for me Caisson slatted poplar (for lightness and rigidity) cushioning foam 2 cm medium density on 3 sides and down sides rear opening third of the surface. Coasts of the box 45l x 35h x 24p

Boss eBand JS-10 - Top notch!

by flyingced on 09-16-2014 02:15 PM The same effects processor so that the BOSS GT100 instead of the variety and quality. It can connect to a stereo or a power amp for more volume. Two guitar inputs / micro / low adjustable individually.

Vox VT20+ - good but a downside for the metal.

by jafi on 09-16-2014 09:53 AM Modeling amp with a 12AX7 tube that comes after the transistor part of 20 watts to 30 watts with the lamp. with lots of effects including vintage effects to the Jimi Hendrix (octave ...) is the specialty of vox. Amp Model List (33) * Three Version of Each amp model are Provided: Standard, Special, and Custom. Clean, Cali Clean, US Blues, US 2x12, VOX AC15, VOX AC30, UK Rock, UK Metal, US High Gain, US Metal, Metal Shop Effect Model List (25) Pedal: Comp, Acoustic, Auto Wah, U-Vibe, Brn Octave, Treble Boost, Tube OD (overdrive), Gold Drive, Org Dist, Metal Dist, Fuzz Modulation / Delay: CE Chorus, Multi Chorus, Flanger, Org Phase, Twin Trem, G4 Rotary, Pitch Shift, Filtron, Tape Echo, Delay, Chorus + Delay Reverb: Room, Spring, Hall Noise Reduction Preset Song (33) tuner button, master, power. optional pedalboard, it is robust

Yamaha MOX6 - "THE REASON AT ALL TO DO"

by BEATMAKE on 09-16-2014 07:13 AM Having a fairly short budget, I bought the MOX6 with some trepidation at first ... but my doubts were quickly dispelled. Indeed at first glance, it looks like a pattern MOX6 ... has pretty much the same look and feel of older versions, almost same functionality ... but not very aesthetic plastoc true. Matt black for the hull I do not like it at all, the pitches and pots vraimment cheap for the rest it is ok, but we feel the reduction of manufacturing costs, although of course the weight is made very light 6-7Kg. Korg whether for the M50 or KROME heal much better its entry-level workstation. The keyboard 61 notes without aftertouch is the same inclination, soft, plastoc ... but it can be done fairly quickly. The keyboard is well supplied with outputs, with traditional audio outputs, headphone jack, MIDI IN and THRU-OUT, USB output for PC and USB connection to insert a key to save and import your backup ... well pensé.Le must This is the audio input for coupling MOX6 with a keyboard, guitar, microphone ... watch no sampler as on SS6. For it is against the MOX6 over 1,200 sounds from the motif XS, almost 7000 arpeggios ... well that's concrete level creation. Homis editor's PC, the MOX6 comes with CUBASE AI5 because it has an internal sound card which makes this synth production ready and fairly autonomous mobile mode. For the rest of the specs just been said.

Ibanez ICX120 - Black - I'm a fan

by Gilles_Eanlaine on 09-16-2014 06:32 AM Made in Korea, stop bar, bolt-on neck, 22 frets, two humbuckers Ibanez I do not know the exact reference, a volume knob, one tone and of course a selector.

Akai Head Rush E2

by carimbabar on 09-16-2014 03:11 AM The E2 Headrush is a delay, echo, with separate outputs, and to a lesser extent a looper up to 37 sec. It was in the order of the knobs, the level of the effect (or loop in "variable" mode) a damp hf, which cuts treble on the effect, the number of repetitions of the delay, and a mode manual adjustment of delay time thereof. It was then a setting that allows you to set when the delay is fading, and a time to narrow, more pointed, the first setting of the genre (if I'm making myself clear). It has two switches, one for the output level of the loop (in looper mode, so) that may be affected by the level knob, or remain stationary, and a second that defines quality and time looping, 11 or 37 sec of memory. The outputs are in jack 6 "35, and there are 5! A main, which couples the raw signal and the processed effect, and 4 others intended to simulate the passage on the heads as for tape echoes. They can therefore join different outputs, 4 amps, 4 channel strips or more reasonably, 4 audio interface inputs. No editing by computer possible, no usb, you plug the microphone (with an adapter), and his guitar playing, old.

Seymour Duncan Dirty Deed - I knew it

by JG347 on 09-16-2014 02:33 AM Overdrive or distortion to the Blues to Rock. Large buttons and Level 2 Drive and 2 smaller but extremely effective Bass and Treble Usable or 9V 18V (my choice)

ADJ (American DJ) Spectrum Led - Super LED full effect and cheap

by sinfonis on 09-15-2014 11:44 PM Effect led pro compact, lightweight, and super powerful DMX etc ... The highlight of a kind! impressive effect ..... for a small price

Waltons 10AWAL - provided interesting to be a bit handy.

by AlexandreC on 09-15-2014 11:28 PM Pack including a bodhrán, its cover, his drummer and a DVD. Bodhrán 18 "goatskin whose voltage is not adjustable. A bar through it and only once. When you have found the right position, it does not bother and even practice; I keep it. The instrument, as sold, is a pan; but with some modifications it soon becomes interesting: -I sanded the back of the skin with a very fine paper (500, 800, and 1000). 'I gave him a good massage with olive oil on both sides. I let it sit overnight and then I wipe with a dry cloth. There already it's getting a nice cheap instrument for beginners (like me). The next step is to tape the edges to suppress unwanted overtones; I'll let you know. My opinion: I do not regret my purchase because it already sounds correctly with a few changes and I take great pleasure in playing but be aware that even if the brand is Irish, you will most likely be disappointed to hear that such unpacking. To note, I put "right" because it's still the complete package for € 65 and the instrument is very well finished except for the skin. I am of the opinion that it is not over priced for what it is; especially as the changes are within the reach of all.

Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 - A great value!

by mister_vai on 09-15-2014 10:14 PM Used 1 year, I changed it to a vertical NOS but for horizontal baffle I know no better, but I have not tried everything either! I love the massive sound without ever being messy, very effective metal as the clear. The leather style coat is the best effect. I put 9 because it is its weight and after a while it starts a little drunk lol I recommend buying a OCCAZ to avoid the blow of typical bar Mesa after the quality is there, no worries.

Tascam Portastudio 564 - Poor design, too bad

by pmaillot on 09-15-2014 09:25 PM Just OK, Novel idea at the time.

Dunlop GCB95N Cry Baby - Rather disappointed ..

by Amyuzik on 09-15-2014 09:17 PM Cry Baby is the simplest

Divatech DIVA18 - Comfort and precision

by the dwarf on 09-15-2014 09:05 PM I just looked down and opinions here me to have also found down here used. For a slightly more hi-fi but still specific monitoring. Connected to a Harman Kardon Amp. To listen to mixes when it's over.

Randall RT50C - Amazing!

by Amyuzik on 09-15-2014 08:50 PM Any amplification 50W lamps 12AX7 preamp 2 x 6L6 power amp (can easily replace them with EL34) Adjusting Bias in the back 2 channels: Clean and Modern Classic Overdrive Equalisation Bass, Mid, Treble separately for each channel Gain and Level also separated for each channel Bright switch on the Clean channel additional Master Volume and Reverb Footswitch Channel / Reverb bypass / Fx Loop I do not put more than 8/10 because I would have liked, as on some amp, a régléga impedance output

Yamaha MSP5A - Steel Monitors

by the dwarf on 09-15-2014 08:46 PM Strength and reputation Monitoring the output of mixer Computer / Sound Card / Mixing or mixing machines, or 2.

Palmer Pedalbay 80 - Okay doing some mods if necessary.

by crazyslap on 09-15-2014 08:33 PM Hi, I replaced my Pedaltrain 2 by 80 pedalbay Palmer to be able to put my wha-wha, my volume pedal and my HF receiver. This is an opportunity to give you a little feedback compared to Palmer. The pros: - Swivel and height-adjustable feet - Distance between the adjustable bars The -: - No front (I used it on my Pedaltrain 2 to attach strip and miscellaneous items) - My PSU VoodooLab was too low and suddenly I could not properly connect the power supplies So I added a front sheet metal "grain of rice" and raised the power supply with a gutter "grommet" sticker found for not much in hardware stores. The Challenge http://thomas.jaegle.free.fr/Af/Pedalboard/transfert.jpg The Tools: http://thomas.jaegle.free.fr/Af/Pedalboard/outils.jpg The trick to the power supply: http://thomas.jaegle.free.fr/Af/Pedalboard/astuce_alim.jpg The binding of the multi taken: http://thomas.jaegle.free.fr/Af/Pedalboard/prises.jpg The fixing of the facade after cutting (of sheet metal initially reduced to 100x20 80x7) http://thomas.jaegle.free.fr/Af/Pedalboard/front.jpg The pedalboard finished: http://thomas.jaegle.free.fr/Af/Pedalboard/up.JPG http://thomas.jaegle.free.fr/Af/Pedalboard/front%20full.JPG http://thomas.jaegle.free.fr/Af/Pedalboard/side.JPG http://thomas.jaegle.free.fr/Af/Pedalboard/down.jpg Conclusion: The lack of front really problem for me but with a little thought and tinkering I am now satisfied. An outlet to plug in and I'm ready;-)

Two Notes Audio Engineering Torpedo VB-101 - VERSATILE POWERFUL

by seboost34 on 09-15-2014 05:49 PM I use it for a year by repeating or studio I tried bcp load simulator box micro speaker stack and company I love that he made the do everything in a first of it's power to loadbox harnessed the power and saturated lamps properly it simulates pregnant 54 (d impulse kind of sampling therefore very realistic) in total for this model and a dozen microphones possibility added in at least twenty pregnant via software It simulates a tube amp for those who just use a preamp or amp transistor he owns compressor equalizer cut off and more exciting (saturated pregnant impulse .....) various combinations of amp and microphone can be used simultaneously Possibility of use in remicking to find sound for a particular compo can be used in transplanting live microphone D be playing headphones possibility to create their own impulses Vst for integration into a sequencer so possibility use plug in Updating and supporting great customer (normal c is french) Brief c is super full and c is very realistic I see no difference between my speakers and torpedo Inconveniant grip needs time to find his sound even if the interface is perfect Request to be well equipped (monitoring speakers and good sound card for the studio, has a good head lamp or even better preamp rack with or without amplifiers). I post this notice to the previous opinion which is completely unfair and not justified and is even example of someone who: n is not had needed to make the most of the device na is unable to tame the unit which is not a defect in either The c is like a torpedo or other material TriAxis pro c is not plug and play

dbx DriveRack PA2 - I love

by jmpprod on 09-15-2014 05:24 PM the top super filter is controlled with iPad
A3E sponsorship event box

Check out A3E in Boston!