• Piewadlideova

There is no available content written by Piewadlideova
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Marantz Model 32 - Recomending

by sunce on 11-21-2014 03:54 AM About a week ago, stroke of luck while playing chess with the gentleman about 70 years of age. He complained to me about his hearing difficulties. He sad that he has something to show me and he did. There was an old Marantz model 32 + tuner console model 24 in perfect condition. Simply, i gave a car to his son, and divine model 32 is now mine. It is impossible to estimate value of such device (but some of us are ready to give a fortune for pieces like this one). Marantz made only about 2000 pieces, and those were the first "solid state" Marantz amplifiers with the state o the art Motorola transistors. Those transistors have a similar sound as old Burr Browns. Everything is custom made. Solution with model 24 in pre-amp mode is not so impressive. Simply the amplifiers requires far better pre-amp, so i gave him one. Best results were with Counterpoint 3.1 pre-amp. Have to mention that I exchanged about 10 pre-amps, before conclusion. Probably i shall never change my speakers (Proac Supertowers mk2) and those are very demanding (87 db). This "little" Marantz amp is driving them with full control. Sound is opened, 3d sound staging surprisingly good, but the sound balance is most impressive. Considering the age of the amp, it would be a normal thing to replace the internal wiring and electrolytes. Collector's item without a scratch! Decided not to experiment further for variety of reasons. All mentioned is working fine. Also conducted measurements with control equipment Mechanical Engineering Faculty. Results confirmed all conclusions reached by simply listening with full attention! Amazingly, internal wiring is far better then Van Den Hull scs 12 (widely used for that purpose). Electrolytes are not so big (10000 μF), but extremely fast (like in D. Hafler dh 200). For the final test of Marantz model 32 power amp I had to take some risk. I hooked a 43 years old amplifier on to Apogee Stage (full ribbon) and pressed power button ( full of uncertainty and reasonable fear). 43 years old Marantz model 32 performed brilliantly with 2/3 power at 1.5 ohms! What else to say? Will i keep it? It sounds beautiful. It looks more than beautiful. It is a Collector's item and a certain triumph of vintage devices over the new, ugly and disposable ones. Legends are not legends without a reason. All legends do have character and sound warmness that will not be achieved for a long time if that happens at all. Marantz model 32 solid state power amp will stay in my family with the full appreciation of his abilities and extreme charm. Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Big Muff Pi - Hallelujah, a Muff that sounds big to death!

by nowhereman on 11-20-2014 06:13 AM Deluxe Big Muff PI is the latest evolution of this legendary pedal Disto / Fuzz used by Santana, Jack White, Billy Corgan, Jay Mascis, Korn, Bardo Pond, David Gilmour, Dan Auerbach, Sonic Youth, etc ... Menu: 5 knobs for the primary circuit: Volume, Tone, Sustain, Attack Gate 2 potentiometers to secondary lecircuit (mids) and Level Freq 1 Bypass General 1 footswitch to engage the Mid tour 1 switch lever called Q (it is on the mid) 1 switch lever called Bass Boost / normal a Jack socket for pedal Expression Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall 1980s JCM1C - 15 years of learning, and finally the holy grail!

by marvel33 on 11-20-2014 04:04 AM 1 watt amp, swith0,1watt Name: Marshall JCM 1980s-1C all-tube, details below: Series: 50th Anniversary 1 Watt Type: Electric Guitar Amp Fomat Combo Technology: all lamps (2 x + 2 x ECC83 ECC82) Output Power: 1 Watt Loudspeaker: 1x10 "Celestion G10N 16Ω Channel: 1 Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Gain Boost Switch, Attenuation Lo Power Switch Connectors: 6.35mm jack instrument input, 1 x 8Ω output, 1 x 16Ω output Housing: Dimensions (W x H x D): 360 x 380 x 220 mm Weight: 9.4 kg Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork - a slap!

by benderleben on 11-20-2014 12:56 AM a good pitch up and / or down with a digital polyphonic so transparent that buffer down to 680om !! (Which means bcp less parasite on the line!) so for now all is well! Read more on Audiofanzine

Monster Beats Pro - White - very well :)

by HERROR666 on 11-20-2014 12:50 AM its been 8 months and I already try pioneer, AKG, and it is good for me as well fron AKG stronger but behind some pioneer model listening with one ear makes a nice scope but can I find it expensive I would go for pioneer in the future :) but good headphone when meme :) Read more on Audiofanzine

DJ-Tech control 5 - shabby!

by HERROR666 on 11-20-2014 12:37 AM I've used one month and I am so disappointed pass mk2! not even begin to compare to the sound of TT1650 bah rolls a dimension TT1650 ^^ error that I never would do so ^^ because my taste but no quality defect such that the plate is plastic and not stable at all ^^ I find it extremely expensive given the quality ca !! Read more on Audiofanzine

Ortofon Elektro - perfect !!

by HERROR666 on 11-20-2014 12:29 AM its been nearly 10 months may I use them before I had shure ortofon and cell core and compared to these cells bahhh c bass rendering cleaner and net profont choice I would do in the future because it do not drive ^^ Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics SL-1200 MK2 - perfect :)

by HERROR666 on 11-20-2014 12:18 AM its been one year since I not use a default constant pitch I try Numark TTX (nice but I prefer the grip mk2) Numark TT1650 (but really bofbof for resonable price) is that I love the most is its just perfect regular torque :) little less must find him :) I would say the pitch of + or - 8% while M5G + or - 16% a treat :) I would do without hesitation that choice especially for a white LED model and violets under the top pitch. Read more on Audiofanzine

Celestion G12M-65 Creamback (8 Ohms) - A beast of rock !!

by drapeau_rouge on 11-20-2014 12:02 AM I use these in a 2x12 cabinet HP FXamps often connected to a head FXamps Classic Plex (the british vintage) and a VHT Pitbull in sometimes CLX (the modern American). In both cases, the HP really incredible sounds out of roundness, warmth, presence and rock. The G12M65 is a Celestion Greenback revisited by supposedly "improve". Having never played the Greenbacks "stock", I can not confirm ... In any case it sounds really good for anything pop / blues / rock / hard old and even playing more contemporary music. This HP even manages to make my VHT Pitbull "vintage", ie! For now, they are my favorite but my gut tells me that I will also love the G12H75 Creambacks, being of a temperament often "metalheads". I have little experience in the field of HP but I once owned a vintage 30 in an Orange 1x12, of Eminence P50E speakers in VHT and a Electrovoice EVM12L in a Mesa Boogie 1x12 cabinet. For blues / rock / hard and clean sounds, my choice number 1 is on the Creambacks G12M65, there's no picture! The only negative is the price that is superior to other HP. Make the financial effort, you will not regret it! Read more on Audiofanzine

Definitive Audio m118xa - not bad

by anael32 on 11-19-2014 11:22 PM How long have you use it? use 3 months Have you tried many other models before buying it? yes your 18 ev jbl rcf warfedal What is so special that you like most and least? fabricationt most solid speaker well dimenssioner are the least weight 55 kg How would you rate the quality / price? EXCELLENT With experience, you do again this choice? ... I Partire not about high-end passive Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland VS-2480 DVD - Crack is an excellent price / quality ratio

by moog1 on 11-19-2014 11:00 PM Sync: noon and smpte (it's old ...). Jazz and DVD storage (you can also change the hard drive and put in a more powerful abilities) 24 tracks recorded and played back simultaneously. Couldbe the same enslave VS to a computer for sync with cubase! Read more on Audiofanzine

Beyma CP-350/Ti - great

by anael32 on 11-19-2014 10:38 PM What characteristics have motivated your choice? fair for a pair of hi-fi speakers with a couple sm 112n Beyma. use a marantz pm 4400 amp Read more on Audiofanzine

Danelectro DJ-14 Fish & Chips 7-Band EQ - Cheap and effective

by MaladeS on 11-19-2014 07:20 PM 7 bands set, case very light (not reassuring, but it holds). No true bypass. Read more on Audiofanzine

Audio-Technica DD-502 - 600 euros, much better than roland!

by clarisseraphael on 11-19-2014 04:44 PM I use it for 1 year. I had a yamaha dT explore. The difference is really obvious. It has 50 drumkit, the feeling is good, amazing touch. The frame is aluminum! Frankly for 600 euros you can not do better. Ideal for stage use! Read more on Audiofanzine

G&L Tribute ASAT Deluxe Carved Top - Trans Black Rosewood - G&L ASAT Tribute Trans-Blk, Carved Top, Alnico Pickups, Coil tap.

by scotfusion on 11-19-2014 12:06 PM Made in Indonesia, The pickups are made at the The G&L factory on Fender Avenue. Bridge pickup is a coil tap. Has 2 Alnico humbuckers, and a rosewood neck.Read more on Audiofanzine

Lâg Tramontane T66D - Natural - A Happiness

by paul.cornuel on 11-19-2014 05:22 AM Sublime guitar: A beautiful sounding guitar for less than 200 €. Read more on Audiofanzine

Power Acoustics Acoustics PACS 1100 - good material

by Lazare LMS on 11-19-2014 03:51 AM Compact system easy to use and very good quality. Certainly it is not Bose but for use in a small room or piano bar is ideal. Easy to install and never any hassle. The occasion was the Laron and I do not have any regrets. Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai EIE Pro - excellent sound card

by Lazare LMS on 11-19-2014 03:29 AM I mainly use it with my PC. Sometimes I am also serving on my Akai DSP 16. I also connects via USB on a PV8 console and a Peavey 24 ZMX Electronic Alto home. Never a problem. Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha A-S1000 - Silver - as compared to the top, very musical

by TIBICHOUX on 11-19-2014 02:10 AM I just bought it as new, with the invoice, remote control, user guide, I was expecting much, and it's very good, I'm really pleased with this purchase. I feel I have finally bought a real amp as I expected, so no need to enumerate all the amps I've had but it's a good package. With vintage (I practice a long time), I think we will never have that quality may be power, but this is not enough. It's like a gift for the ears, living, sensual medium in acute, severe at the top, I really have no faults to report, I just listen to my favorite CD selection of the day: BEN HARPER - CAMILLE - HARRY CONNICK JUNIOR ... and many others .... Power handling up to 10 hours of knob seems ok, not tried farther neighboring forces, and after that is my room that is too small, in fact I have large 4-way Cabasse in addition to my clipper and it is not easy to make sweet and pleasant, and this sacred Yam me sing. Read more on Audiofanzine

Kurzweil PC3 - Very good versatile synth

by hotblow on 11-19-2014 02:06 AM 76 semi-weighted synth keys aftertouch VAST - multi timbral 128 votes connectors comprehensive midi / usb ... full effects system. 16-track sequencer Kore-compatible ROM 64 Read more on Audiofanzine

Kurzweil PC3 - Sound before any

by froggy54 on 11-19-2014 01:01 AM Keyboard with aftertouch (it is rare) nice. Big variable as complex polyphonic sounds, organ mode (KB3) and virtual analog (VA). Sequencer (song mode) and riffs / programmable arpeggios. Very powerful, fortunately editor about right allows you to change all settings. Read more on Audiofanzine

Ross H11 8EV Hurricane - SUPER HEAVY BUT

by centrino87 on 11-19-2014 01:01 AM Super quality, good frequency response curve, extra good performance outdoors. Hp cooled voice coil of oil. impedance 4ohms 400W RMS Connectivity Jack jack 6.35 extra for most other speaker jack for other bi amplification system Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded - Worn Brown

by fvibe on 11-19-2014 01:00 AM made in uSA, the rest looks very close to a les paul ... do not you think? Read more on Audiofanzine

Eden Electronics NSP210

by fvibe on 11-19-2014 12:48 AM I was looking for a simple and mobile 2X10 cab. I'm thrilled. a very good performance with a weight and an excellent magnabilité. Read more on Audiofanzine

T-Rex Engineering Mean Machine

by fvibe on 11-19-2014 12:44 AM Double pedal distortion. two identical distos ideal when you have two different guitars (start and paul, eg). Read more on Audiofanzine

Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 - There's no better

by frolic59 on 11-19-2014 12:18 AM Low transistor amp, 500 watts. Super light, no gas plant for a penny. Read more on Audiofanzine

Takamine EN20 - hard to beat

by pepefolks on 11-18-2014 11:28 PM everything has been said by my predecessor Read more on Audiofanzine

Eminence The Wizard - Superb in Blues and Rock

by Jiloo_music on 11-18-2014 10:56 PM In the end, I was disappointed with the Celestion Seventy 80 speaker to my amp Ibanez TSA15 stifling my Strat; I searched the net for a replacement HP, I hesitated with a Celestion G12H30 a bit expensive, and chose the Eminence The Wizard for clarity of sound, and the width of the spectrum. Purchased on Amazon, I could have the same price in Sonovente. With a little free time, I rode in my cabinet making, high volume, although rigid, semi-open. HP Wizard and gives me exactly what I expected: clarity sounds, slamming my Strat RI 62, low net, not shrill treble, mids a bit hollow (but it corrects the knob), overdrive, crunch, light distortion , power is necessary, good sound at low power. Bursbucker Pro with a Les Paul Standard 08, you get clear sounds very elegant, and easily passes the saturation, which is very well defined. With Tele RI 52, we arrive at the velouter his playing with the genre Blues Junior tone but better defined and articulated; No acute garish, just crystal that controls the volume. Little head with VOX Night Train 2W, you can shake the walls, and also pass clear sounds crunch a single note to an agreement, the Wizard returns clearly what is sent to him. Ibanez head TSA15 found a new form, less jazz / blues more blues / rock. I am completely satisfied with this Eminence The Wizard, which I find at a reasonable price. 9 noted, is from 10 to 80 €, but well worth the cost! suddenly, I started a Eminence Ramrod 10 "in a transistor amp with HP 8", with the same kind of improvement all models sound much better (without reaching its lamps, of course!) Read more on Audiofanzine

Showtec Creator 1024 - It is believed ...

by Liberty_C on 11-18-2014 10:53 PM Hello, I use this console for three months. I had some experience with small consoles 24/48 channels. Perhaps naively, I thought that this price bracket bearing "1024" in its name would be a console to control me 512 channels on two universes (A & B). A priori, ... "nay!" In "dimmer" in any case, because there is another way "Attribute" working with files created on PC App. I have not yet experience for me to pronounce and would love to discuss the topic. Unless this console does indeed enable control of 1024 DMX channels, the price seems very high to me .... Certainly the quality is the rendezvous ... a thick sheet metal, a beautiful painting, solid faders, features galore, impeccable appearance, ... If anyone knows also how to contact to contact a wise experience ... Kind regards Read more on Audiofanzine

Spector NS2A - Effective and cheap, this is my bass that I'd rather

by depindeu on 11-18-2014 09:36 PM Bass made in Korea in 1987, sold in South Carolina, imported into France series with no serial number! all maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, handle driver 24 frets, Schaller tuners, bridge Spector micro PJ EMG Select, a micro volume, acute setting, and a serious Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!