• oj9stu

There is no available content written by oj9stu
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Parker Guitars P-38 - Excellent value used; versatile, light, comfortable, Korea-built quality.

by on 05-02-2016 06:58 AM Parker P38 in red transparent; into a '73 Fender Princeton Reverb. So I am going for very clean tones (Tele, Strat, etc.) in a smaller amp. This guitar is a good match and in like new shape with ne...Read more on Audiofanzine

Jackson DK2 Dinky - Eerie Dess Swirl - Nice instrument with good sounds

by on 04-30-2016 09:36 PM I got this guitar in 2012 and I still have it. Mine is in trans black. It has the look you could expect for a 80's metal guitar. It could be a metal guitar, but it's more than that. these are the ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded 2016 T - Best Les Paul for the money!

by on 04-27-2016 07:57 AM This guitar surprised me right from the start. My brother was on vacation in NYC and I asked him to buy me a 60's Tribute 2016 T (P90) but he misunderstood my request and he brought me this one. I ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Elypse Guitars Electra - Crate Electra standard les Paul style guitar

by on 04-26-2016 02:59 PM These are junk. Don't get them mixed up with proper Electra guitars. The tuners, pickups, plastic nut and electronics are woeful. I had to spend a fortune to make it playable. Now it's passable...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass - Good Mexican bass for an old-school sound

by on 04-25-2016 07:56 PM Some say Fender is overrated, but I really wanted THE ONE bass sound I could hear on the rock records that I listened to as a kid. Plus, I wanted a bass that was not needlessly complicated to use w...Read more on Audiofanzine

Pioneer XDJ-1000 - A less expansive CDJ2000 :)

by on 04-24-2016 10:06 PM Everytime market leader Pioneer releases a DJ player, we’re back into the same endless debates going back and forth... Well, I won’t feed that trend and try to give you my opinion, as neutral as po...Read more on Audiofanzine

Celestion Ditton 400 - As (positively) surprising as they're little-known

by on 04-24-2016 03:20 AM These Ditton are an excellent surprise. While I bought them without getting any user review first, I found these speakers to be soft-sounding, powerful, very balanced, endowed with a real presence ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster 2015 - Right in your face!

by on 04-24-2016 02:55 AM As far as I'm concerned, this guitar is a killer as I play genres ranging from rock to heavy metal - not thrash or black. For those latter musical styles, I think there are other models that are be...Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional - Overall, a very good sequencer

by on 04-24-2016 02:37 AM The third episode gets closer to perfection. I used to have Studio One version 1 but soon got rid of it due to its audio engine which was not CPU-friendly enough to my taste, and this version 3 is...Read more on Audiofanzine

Moog Music Werkstatt-Ø1: Moogfest 2014 Kit - A cherry on the cake

by on 04-23-2016 04:39 AM I use it in an amateur, recreative context. I like: - its punch, direct controls, modulation capacities, continuous signal VCA and mini-keyboard - really compact - the metal box (in this range ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland JD-XA - Inspiring! Very good sounds, but some notable flaws in design & ergonomics.

by on 04-23-2016 04:21 AM Here’s my user review after a few weeks spent testing and using it. I hesitated between rating it 3 ½ or 4 stars, but still opted for 4. Unboxing: Once the synth out of its box and protective ...Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech Vocalist Live 3 - L'arme fatale du chanteur

by on 04-21-2016 09:27 PM Je ne reviendrais pas sur les spéifications que l'on trouve partout! Je l'utilise pour ma voix deux fonctions principalement: * L'Egalisation, et le compresseur en permanence pour 'arrondir l...Read more on Audiofanzine

Vox AC15VR - Very Wonderful guitar amplifier with really good tones and versatile

by on 04-21-2016 06:13 AM Our small band use this amplifier for backup but often also when we not wishing to carry around our main amplifier a very old Vox AC30. Also have Marshall MG50FX and Roland Cube 80XL. This our fav...Read more on Audiofanzine

Superlux E523/D - Incredible value

by on 04-20-2016 07:53 PM Outside ENG - travel podcasting - I record using a H4n - For travel work the value for money of this microphone is simply incredible. I purchased a shorter cable for (£25) nearly half the price of ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Teac A-R600 - Excellent amplifier

by on 04-20-2016 06:21 PM I bought this amplifier because it was the only class A amp available in my area at that moment. Due to the reviews here I decided to buy it for recently acquired KEF Cadenza speakers. I am very ha...Read more on Audiofanzine

Vox AC15VR - The best amp for the money with a real punch and very useable warm complex tones

by on 04-19-2016 10:15 AM Its actually a very versatile amp that can do almost any sound. It took me a while to stumble upon this amp. I have had many amps before including Marshall MG15, Roland Cube 30X, Roland Cube 80XL, ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Acoustic 165 - Terrible amp

by on 04-17-2016 10:34 AM Horrible amp. Poor copy of a Messa Boogie. Messa sued them and they went out of business. I could never get a good sound of of this thing. Looked great but a brittle clean sound, weighs a ton, ov...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha AN200 - A maintenance review of the Yamaha AN200

by on 04-14-2016 09:01 AM A lot of great reviews with regard to functionality, however, now these are starting to age - I thought it was a good time to show how to repair one the most common problems - a failing data encode...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ovation Custom Legend 1769 - A clear, crisp, warm sounding guitar.

by on 04-12-2016 05:18 AM A very nice sounding guitar. It has a crisp, clear, warm sound. Just used it at home. Never left the house. It comes with the original case. In some pictures the guitar appears without strings...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha THR10X - Amp / home recording made perfect

by on 04-08-2016 04:31 AM - Really nice amp (excepted for the color :). Home usage only but, great sound and bundled with many features (headphones, Audio In, USB interface; Wide stereo...) - different sound modelizations...Read more on Audiofanzine

Orange TinyTerror TT15H - Nice Piece

by on 04-08-2016 04:25 AM - Used at home and on stage, - almost too powerful for home usage unless you want to fry your neighbors - deliver a powerful organic sound that can get dirty quite quickly - Heavy and robust -...Read more on Audiofanzine

Celestion G12-65 Rola - My reference speaker!

by on 03-31-2016 04:57 AM I own a JCM800 cab equipped with g12-65s, and I'm replacing a pair of V30s with two others in a 2x12. This is my personal favorite speaker. It brings a great presence in all circumstabces and acous...Read more on Audiofanzine

IK Multimedia Amplitube 4 - An interesting evolution from the previous version, but with a real latency problem

by on 03-31-2016 04:00 AM To begin with, my review only intends to be an average user's review - I'm not a geek or anything, my computer is quite correct but ages slowly. My config: POD HD300 with all contents deactivate...Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech Trio+ Band Creator + Looper - I'm now just a "Hysteric Audience Creator" (HAC) away from stardom !!!

by on 03-30-2016 07:13 PM Hi to all, it is it is a privilege and an honour – and my pleasure – to be the first to share my opinion on this device. HOW I USE IT: no doubt about it, it’s not tailored for live situations bu...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Ditto X4 - Made for instant playing

by on 03-25-2016 03:45 AM I tried it in a mixed setup : with a Flashback X4 and its looper followed by a Vox VDL 1 Looper then into Ditto. [b]The pros [/b]: - Couldn't be more intuitive. You choose from either seria...Read more on Audiofanzine

Acon Digital Media Equalize - Just perfect

by on 03-23-2016 07:45 PM I use this piece of software on an Asus x52jc laptop: - Core I5, 2.2 ghz - 4GB RAM - Cubase Element 7 DAW I use it for sound design and mixing. Performance and stability: 4/5. Ease of u...Read more on Audiofanzine

Credland Audio Stereo Savage - Incredible

by on 03-23-2016 07:35 PM After the CARBON ELECTRA synth, PLUGIN BOUTIQUE strikes back... and doesn't miss. What we have here is an effect plugin that will wipe away a large number of its competitors in the field of ster...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Deluxe Tweed - Awesome!

by on 03-23-2016 12:25 AM I used in in the studio. It was used on a track with my Artisan LP. It's perfect for all styles ranging from jazz to grunge. It's still a rather fragile amp (but it's also quite simple, so easy ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carl Martin Octaswitch mkII - Make my life easier!

by on 03-22-2016 09:50 PM So I finally got it! I'm a proud member of the "I-don't-like-multiFX" party (OK I have an AX3000G - but I don't use it on stage). To me, effect pedals are more realistic, less "it [i]almost[/i] ...Read more on Audiofanzine

B&W 804 diamond - very good, too expensive

by on 03-17-2016 11:33 PM very very good hi-end with clear and enjoyable highs, extremely open midrange which can get offensive and a tight, deep but somewhat confusing bass. all in all very open with a tiny little bit of w...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!