• Merife Ifeanyi David

There is no available content written by Merife Ifeanyi David
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Yamaha FG-411-12 - Great 12 String

by on 10-20-2017 01:48 AM I use this guitar for recording and some song writing. mostly playing with my fingers although if I want a big sound I use a plectrum. Solid build with great sound, I prefer the sound to many fa...Read more on Audiofanzine

Phonic FireFly 808 - Problematic device!

by on 10-13-2017 09:47 PM I bought two Phonic Firefly 808's, with the idea to daisy chain them to obtain 16 inputs/outputs. The installation of the drivers was a real pain in the neck! I got messages as "The device doesn't...Read more on Audiofanzine

Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s - Best Punk Rock Guitar for good price!

by on 10-08-2017 09:18 PM Which amplifier? i'play on vox ac30 with my band: https://zoneinfinie.bandcamp.com/album/rester-et-fuir effect(s) do you use with this guitar? nothing only my amplifier overdrive What play...Read more on Audiofanzine

GML 8304 - GML 8304 Mic preamps - Gain on a wire

by on 10-08-2017 03:36 AM I had a Pro Tools LE rig and a DIGI 001. All in the cost was under $1k USD. I could hear deficiencies. I was reviewing gear for Pro Audio Review. I suggested a review of the GML 8304 and got a gree...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kawai VPC 1 - VPC1 is an excellent choice for MIDI only Piano simulation, not general midi keyboard use

by on 10-04-2017 12:09 AM I use the VPC1 exclusively with Pianoteq, running on an ordinary laptop, with an M-Audio interface and 2 KRK Rokit 6" powered speakers. I use USB only, no power to the keyboard, although it does co...Read more on Audiofanzine

Soundcraft Sapphyre - A good choice for small to mid-sized studios

by on 10-02-2017 03:57 AM An analog mixer with an in line setup, which allows a direct out to the recorder from each in/out module. However, the mixer features 8 busses, which are repeated in block (1-8, 9-16, 17-24 and so ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rjm Music Technologies Mastermind GT/16 - After a few months of han... well, feet-on experience using it...

by on 09-25-2017 06:33 PM I wanted a new MIDI pedalboard to control my brand new Axe-Fx. Experience has taught me that while playing in the night time is not a problem, playing outdoor and in the sun in something else: rea...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha Montage 6 - A terrible disappointment

by on 09-24-2017 03:43 PM After 3 months spent watching videos and dreaming to lay my hands on this new synth, the day has finally come. As an owner of an MO6 and Motif XS, I really believed the Montage would be Yamaha’s m...Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton Manhattan Standard - For Jazz – but not only

by on 09-23-2017 03:48 AM Thomann had it made in China under the brand name Harley Benton, but this model has no longer been produced since September 2015 as far as I know. I bought the last model, a b-stock guitar, and I d...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yankee PS-M12 - Exceptionnal !

by on 09-20-2017 06:54 PM •For which specific applications or uses have you chosen this product? Our main pedalboard featuring a jammman looper (9V AC, ~ 1.2A (recommended), a forest green compressor (9V DC, 5 mA), a ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Soundcraft Spirit Folio SX - A comprehensive, transportable and reliable 16-track mixer with phantom power.

by on 09-19-2017 10:56 PM I bought this mixer in the 1990s to mix a drumset (8 tracks), a guitar (1 track), a bass (1 track) and two stereo keyboards (4 tracks). No integrated FX but 2 busses and 16 tracks with faders, gain...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peterson Stomp Classic - Top notch – however...

by on 09-18-2017 01:59 AM First of all, i want to pay a tribute to my Boss Chromatic Tuner - TU2 which has been working perfectly on my pedalboard for years. [b]So, why change it? And why spend almost 200 bucks in a tune...Read more on Audiofanzine

Seiko DS 202/310/320. - A towering gear with interesting sounds

by on 09-17-2017 11:50 PM The basic synth is called the DS202 , with two expansion – the DS310 digital synthesizer and DS320 sequencer. Once everything mounted on the synth, the size is quite impressive. A sturdy and ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cut 2015 - A real, tiny, great guitar – and it doesn’t look cheaply made. Is Gibson back?

by on 09-16-2017 04:25 AM GIBSON re-(re-re-)launches the famous LES PAUL DOUBLE CUT in a heritage cherry gloss (non faded) finish, featuring the new electronic tuning system located behind the back of the head. I haven’t...Read more on Audiofanzine

PuroMojo Plexinho - Tiny and loud tube amp for home pratice or band rehearsals

by on 09-14-2017 08:54 PM This tiny amp is only 1W. Don't be fooled. 1W is not 100 times quieter than a 100W amp. 1W tube amps sound loud, and you still can play within a band with this amp. For a home pratice purpose...Read more on Audiofanzine

Acoustica Nightlife - last

by on 09-12-2017 06:31 PM vsdergdfgzerthgrthzrthzrtrtazertyuilsdhghfghdfghfhfghtrherhrthzehrthertherthrthztrhhzhtrhzthzrthztrhzttzmiphiortpkhrtjhmlkgjhlkfjgklh,f;h,dlkfgjhkjf shofdj hpeirtj opiiij hoitr jhpoij triophjz prh ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gretsch G6131T-TVP Power Jet Firebird - Firebird Red - Unique

by on 09-07-2017 07:10 PM The Gretsch Powerjet is a made-in-Japan semi-hollowbody guitar. Its shape and construction are clearly inspired by the mythical Gibson Les Paul, with a mahogany body, maple top and mahogany set nec...Read more on Audiofanzine

Keiper 115 - Novelty Guitar

by on 09-07-2017 12:50 PM This is a peculiar instrument. The twin cutaways, (Venetian and Florentine) do not make for an attractive instrument, which is why I consider it a novelty guitar. Having said that, it plays surpris...Read more on Audiofanzine

BST Alpha 12+ - Super

by on 09-07-2017 05:47 AM - Bien faire chauffer la membrane avant utilisation - basses profondes pour un HP de cette taille c'est impressionnant, - les satellites suivent largement le caisson, - possibilité de coupler un...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland EM-101 SoundPlus - Simple old-school analog presets

by on 09-03-2017 08:06 PM Roland’s EM-101 Sound Plus is a MIDI expander that features 6, non-editable Juno voices: 8 poly presets, 8 mono presets and 8 (surprise !) hidden presets. Unrealistic analog, then. Controls includ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Music Man Axis 25th Anniversary - A real marvel!

by on 08-31-2017 11:50 PM [i]Which amplifier and/or effect(s) do you use with this guitar?[/i] I’ve use dit with an all-tube fender blues junior and many effect stompboxes (blackstar, tc electronics....) I play in almos...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic BG250-210 - Almost perfect for me – except for...

by on 08-30-2017 02:37 AM One of the rare combos to feature a 2x10" speaker... Lightweight, yet powerful enough for small stages. Doen not color the instrument excessively... It doesn’t provide a Markbass’s sound of punch e...Read more on Audiofanzine

MXR EVH95SE EVH Wah 35th Anniversary - Perfect!

by on 08-26-2017 09:00 PM So let’s start with the beginning : I got this limited edition pedal for cheaper than the normal edition at thomann. It really looks particularly good. The red paint with black stripes looks re...Read more on Audiofanzine

Valhalla DSP ValhallaShimmer - An excellent shimmer with huge capacities

by on 08-26-2017 04:58 AM [b]Introduction[/b] I’ve used this plugin in my original songs for several years, especially on guitars. There’s no question that this shimmer is excellent and very comprehensive. It’s a real effe...Read more on Audiofanzine

Waves EMI TG12345 - A comprehensive -yet complex- virtual channel strip

by on 08-25-2017 04:09 AM Pro Tools 12.5 / MacBook Pro 2015 This channel strip has to be one of the most beautiful plugins Waves ever released! :8O: No, you’ll never insist enough on how important it is to work with b...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fractal Audio Systems AX8 - Very good, professional-sounding, and practical !!

by on 08-25-2017 03:28 AM I use it for playing Rock, Blues, Hard. At home, I plug it straight to my 8" KRK monitors. In rehearsal, it gets into an Engl E810 poweramp/20 stereo ins outs and to an Orange PPC212C modified ca...Read more on Audiofanzine

Xvive T1 Golden Browine - Granularly yours - and in an honorable way!

by on 08-24-2017 05:04 AM 1 – used in a techno live setting, only on bass drums :bave: _______________ 2 – I’ve use dit with an Artec pwb-8 external power supply with adjustable voltage (6 to 12 V), what a pleasu...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Various Assorted Picks - The Hufschmid Polished 'RED' Huftron Anvil, ERGO Plectrum and HUFGLOW Hybrid

by on 08-23-2017 03:27 AM The incredible plectrum that does not wear down. Some would say over time plectrums loose there precision and attack. The Huftron model is built for the musician that spends hours and hours a day p...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Jimi Hendrix Monterey Stratocaster - First arrived, first served!

by on 08-22-2017 12:21 AM While i’m not a big Hendrix fan, i’ve always liked the look of this Monterey Strat. When Fender announced this Made-In-Mexico version, my attention was all the more raised that I still didn’t have ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Joyo JF-14 American Sound - American Sound Pedal

by on 08-21-2017 04:58 AM This is a preamp/DI pedal, not your typical overdrive pedal. Its designed to be a substitute for the front end of a guitar amp or used as a DI box. It can be used live through a guitar amp or throu...Read more on Audiofanzine