• lion-ucs

There is no available content written by lion-ucs
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Dean Markley K-75 - To Clear Thing Up...

by PoorOtis on 08-30-2014 11:25 AM THIS K75 AMP IS A SOLID STATE AMP

Vintage Summer Of Love V6MRHDX - Vintage summer of love

by youlix42 on 08-30-2014 05:44 AM C is made in Asia, Stratocaster, Fender replica Hendrix, wilkinson pickups, thick enough to handle a strat

Eagletone DM58 - worth the price.

by Skatino on 08-30-2014 05:32 AM XLR output, supplied in a faux leather case in good order. Also provided an adapter to create a level! Really good to have thought!

Gibson Les Paul Studio '50s Tribute Humbucker - Satin Gold Top Dark Back - My Gibson, My guitar, my Emily.

by Skatino on 08-30-2014 05:25 AM True with Gibson USA pickups made in USA! At this price it is given! The handle is ebony I think. It is glued which is very good!. There are two microphones humbuckers high quality, mechanical lovely tulips and two tone, pickup selector etc. ..

Yamaha APX500II - Oriental Blue Burst - A very good Folk!

by Skatino on 08-30-2014 05:14 AM A rather nice guitar with a very good built-in tuner .. It works with standard batteries (AA, I think ..) so no flat batteries from watches whatever! Mechanical rather fragile so be careful!

Dunlop Acoustic Curved Trigger Capo 83CN - Nickel - expensive but effective

by Skatino on 08-30-2014 05:06 AM It's a little pricey, yes, but it does its job and is fairly solid thus keep!

RTX G1NX - Really perfect

by Skatino on 08-30-2014 05:05 AM As often with RTX, you pay the price but we must! This one has nothing to do with the m ** woodbrass of trying to copy it! It's really cool and puts the guitar into focus and turns your favorite decorative item instrument! Truly the best walk I have! Total confidence.

Gibson Usa Logo Gigbag - good but not worth a rigid.

by Skatino on 08-30-2014 05:03 AM So it is here is the super quality. But if we take this out of spite is often with a LP / SG that has not had a chance to have a hard case .. But let's not gossip! This case is the NEC + ultra soft case! And so sweet that I would love to make a bed for myself!

RTX MPX - expensive but good ..

by Skatino on 08-30-2014 04:59 AM Has put its size a little short (and I'm 168cm ..) that foot is very well made if a little expensive ..

Korg D32XD - not bad, very good machine

by fabcyan on 08-30-2014 04:13 AM good

FBT HiMaxX 60a - Big sound 60a

by géber on 08-30-2014 03:07 AM Hello everyone, having toured with himaxx 40a + sub himaxx 100SA, I decided for smaller parties to make me a pair of 60a. As the title says very very big sound, quality always fbt to go, great product for its quality manufacturing that sound, only downside size and weight, but after a few moments listening worth.

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Simply SUPER !!!

by franckyrock12345 on 08-30-2014 02:23 AM There is a year I was looking for a sound card really cheap on Ebay and I came across the bundle of this soundcard with a microphone and headphones CM25. I look at other models of the other company, at that price with what came with my choice was already made! I use it for a year and it's perfect for me, I never saw any default.

BBE Wah - Wah pedal perfect

by olivier61 on 08-30-2014 12:28 AM Classic wah pedal with knob adjustment "Q" True hardwire bypass Indicator on / off led by

Gibson LES PAUL SPECIAL with humbucker - A "small" Les Paul who asks to be known and recognized !!!

by PETIT JEDI on 08-29-2014 06:45 PM So YES, the Les Paul Special is also equipped with Humbucker pickups !!! And that is and will remain a Special. So some have to revise their shelves forgetting: Special = P90. My model is 1998 MADE IN USA (as of course) For violin: - Mahogany body without table insert (it's a little "board" compared to other Les Paul) - Slit at the back of the upper body "Stratocaster-type" - Channel 22 fret mahogany neck (slim profile type 60) - Rosewood fingerboard, dot inlays benchmarks - Head with logos painted gold (no inlays insert and it is marked "Special" by "Mr Gibson") - Finish "Natural Mahogany" nitrocellulose varnish (so no Faded finish unlike the latest models) For pickups: - 2 humbuckers - 490 and 498 T (but I have a hard time finding information about the year of my guitar ... confirmed) - 4 controls (2 volumes and 2 tones) For fittings: - Bridge and tailpiece to the standard Les Paul (Chrome Finish) - Knobs style "top hat" golden finish - Contour microphones and pickups selector finish "cream" I changed the mechanics that were already not original (spertzel locking) for Shaller, Da Vinci Black model (it really has the mouth: a "dark" head of the nicest !!! effect) and which are of great mechanical incidentally.

Paiste Signature Dark Energy Crash Mark I 15'' - Dark Entries

by rw on 08-29-2014 05:27 PM Superb (Dark) Crash 878 gr. We are not far from a Mellow Crash 15 "and very close to a Fast Crash 15", but with a sound less full and copper, more complex and foggy. Fairly flat curve at low frequencies, but with light. A dark character accompanied brilliance, a truly lightweight immediate response. Sweet and explosive if necessary. Balanced with a lot of character and depth. According to the Paiste Dark Energy series is a marriage of a Signature Series and Traditionals series. A cymbal that the company no longer manufactures since 2009 (just as the crash 20 "). A beautiful hammering" Leopard. "Choosing quality.

Avalon U5 - Class A as Clean

by denbass44 on 08-29-2014 04:21 PM + DI preamp clasea 6 presets and adjusting the input level

Roland UA-1010 Octa-Capture - Pitch perfect

by lemurien.des.villes on 08-29-2014 04:04 PM 8 inputs with preamps, USB, compact format. Ability to output 4 different mixes of the 4 outputs and possibility to connect two together to total 16 mic. Having previously a small card with 2 inputs I wanted to move up a category to record demos of my group track to track or live. Why I wanted a card that moves easily from home to local requisitioned, backpacking ... I use it on a laptop (Core 2 Duo 2GHz, 4G of RAM and DD 7200trs / min) running under Vista. Hence the need for USB.

Tech 21 Boost D.L.A. - Great time ... but not that time!

by plus2guitare on 08-29-2014 03:44 PM Format pedal medium size, excellent finishes, building tank. Time effect, Chorus and Boost Setting the button, to the old, not via usb or midi editor, but strangely you get there, there's no 50 buttons ... Analog and Digital 1 in, 1 out: mono (enough for my fx loop)

Apple Mainstage 3 - Essential ... but what the fuck.

by Nico53 on 08-29-2014 07:34 AM Install again ... even if there is an existing 32/64 bit really difficult transition ... with plugins that do not pass, forcing to find alternative sometimes fairly average face an increased need for reliability for uses "live" . Let's say it's a blessing in disguise when you have a low memory and you want to use the config. General Setup ... must read the manual online to understand the intricacies of MIDI routing. The air of nothing, this app at a very affordable side, and at the same time, it is very complete, so we sometimes come across wacky situations with MIDI messages that pass through nowhere ... and then watching Mainstage closer we usually ended up finding out why. The manual is also non-existent ... (on the internet) ... and that's a shame in my opinion.

U-He Bazille - i like this box is out's

by zarro on 08-29-2014 07:08 AM it is still in beta but it does not crash windows7 amd phenom II x4 3.42 12giga ssd 160giga

Drum Drops 1965 Ludwig Super Classic Kit - Kontakt Version - Unmistakably the Real Thing!

by tommy.zai.1420 on 08-29-2014 06:23 AM Easy online purchase, download, and installation.

Waldorf Streichfett - Strings pocket

by petitsynthe on 08-29-2014 05:15 AM The Streichfett (what a name!) Is small enough to be portable but big enough to handle so nice (to give you an idea of ​​its size, it is a square with each side is the length of an outstretched hand) . Its size also makes it can be put on the side of too much synths provided with knobs (eg a Kronos 88): This is very convenient! The overall build quality seems pretty good against a small square buttons transparent sound select me seem fragile: robustness check on time. As for the quality / price ratio, it looks very good to me. To avoid confusion, I recall that this is not an analog machine, but a kind of VA (ie digital) specializing in string machine sounds. (No samples either). I have bone 1.07, OS 1.08 available soon should improve the sound and eliminate a relative "aggressiveness" in the treble.

Varytec Vertigo - TIMELESS, I like

by slouptoouut on 08-29-2014 12:56 AM Okay well it's a mushroom ... Same opinion as other mushroom (as a "Comet", a "Stardust" or "Z20") Simple and powerful lighting effect, which "washes off" and who has a good / service ratio price, very suitable for beginners or small benefit But a little "old fashioned" (although I find this "timeless" effect) and whose lamps are quite fragile (a drop gently and after cooling) Little practical detail: I find it more convenient also mushroom to open than other models "competitors" (2 screw knurled knob, and cable supplied fall on the dome of the fungus)

Tornade MS Pickups Strat ’60s serie L - Finally see the details ...

by kris86 on 08-28-2014 11:23 PM SRV fan, I have a Strat Deluxe US ash rise texas Special. Not close enough to his SRV, I asked Marc to make me ... After Big Dipper mail exchange, he advises me his 60's L and tell me the link to one of his friends playing these pickups on a cover of SRV . Slap !!! ok, it also plays a Fender super reverb clone directed by Marc that's true ... but still! So I change my mind and order the set of 60's mounted on L pickgard ... After a few days I get the kit, impeccable 'impeccable packaging', 3 welds to do ... .impec ' And then we branch - I play on a Egnater Rebel 30w lamp combo TS9 + + + Ethos Comp Keeley not all at the same time anyway - and ... how to say ... to make a fairly accurate picture that's when I started put glasses: It took that I have on the nose for me to realize what I Loupais !! Of course, I saw the essential but it's the details that make the diff. Here, even with comp 'but I will keep the momentum to attack! There are more holes in the frequencies of all the strings, each position is balanced. The impression of the installation of new strings. In short, I return to my example of glasses, they are not essential, no ... as they are not tried and then placed and there, a sea of ​​details and subtleties e appear suddenly, it leaves them more ! Congratulations Marc, it's amazing what you can do with some magnets and a coil of wire :)

LD Systems MAUI 44 - 9 - Excellent

by Gromeo 2000 on 08-28-2014 09:04 PM Ideal sound to small rooms in Djing instrumentals or real, in-store demo made and quality appointment. We want 2 pairs for broadcast perfectly mastered.

LD Systems Maui 11 Mix - 8 - Great

by Gromeo 2000 on 08-28-2014 09:00 PM Hi, I had the opportunity to try this product and it is really very well done both for sound quality for ease of transport pregnant. The vocal range that covers the sound is very wide, uniform, we still want to have a crazy 2 for stereo but it works very well alone.

Numark DJ2GO - Small but small!

by LEMASTHO on 08-28-2014 08:16 PM - In recent weeks - It is a small USB controller that allows you to navigate without a mouse in virtual dj (a lite but friendly comes Version). - On perfectly under Windows 7. - Note that I do not recommend it for beginners, it's more a "super computer" a DJ tool !!!

Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 - top quality

by kolaz on 08-28-2014 07:35 PM FireWire connectivity (more stable than usb) the number and quality preamps make this interface ideal for good catches of His multi-track. The ability to chain two Pro40 firewire or even add an external preamp to ADAT (Focusrite OctoPre) gives him the opportunity to do real multi with a professional (24bit 96khz).

Steinberg cubase elements 7 - Do not buy

by ggpharma on 08-28-2014 07:08 PM Installation is easy as most software. As against, the configuration is complicated. I spent hours. When recording there is a permanent blow. In addition, the recorded sound is distorted. Still, I'm not new to computers, I'm doing correctly. The big problem is that we have the right to install the software on only one single computer. So I could not try to install it on another computer. I contacted cubase, but their response has given me nothing.

Tornade MS Pickups Humbucker P.A.F '59s - PAF ... slap !!

by psycheblues on 08-28-2014 07:02 PM I use this time for 2 weeks, I rewrite a notice when I will use them for longer. I had the opportunity to test and try different mics like PAF, whether or not they shop. Of Benedetti, Hepcat, SP Custom and Bare Knuckle always on Gibson Les Paul (guitar that I did changed). Already the first thing MS Tornado are less expensive than other 249 € a set of humbucker PAF pickups shop for hand made is not excessive, far from it. Also Mark (the founder of Storm MS) is very attentive, when I started to change my pickups for his I sent him an email, the response was swift and excellent advice. Me explaining details of microphones, different possibility wiring and so on, always very gently and very detailed (not too fancy word that often professional know how to give us ...). In the end I brought up by my luthier (Gaëtan Nicq, ENG or Guitar Guitar Lutherie Orleans) and it was he who was able to do with all the little details Marc, always according to my desire, of course, and the My use of the guitar. When I tried the microphones for the first time there is one thing that surprised me ... DYNAMIC is simply mind blowing, to rival the best right hand in the guitar world. The slightest desire is immediately send and sounds instantly, but against these microphones require to have a good right hand, and suddenly I'm reworking it again and again to get to tame these wonders. To the sound that's easy, it's a PAF, not a copy with a little more bass to stick to the time or another, this is not a PAF, with a powerful sound (not harder) in bridge and a round and warm in his sleeve. The middle position is perfect, I use it now as I did not like it at all and did not use before. The excellent dynamic that they are very malleable and relatively versatile shot, but that's not what we want them mainly so do not expect something to make Afrobeat interbreeding with Cuban ^^ ... Accuracy is say typical sound of the 60s So it's perfect for Rock, Blues, Jazz (about half body it must be delicious) and other variations of those three, but they are not as active pickups EMG makes, so you will always have these impressions of harmonics present in the background, and completeness of its roundness and warmth, inseparable thing about these styles. I know now that I do not regret my choice, and I already know that in 5 years I will always regret it. These are microphones that are perfect in every way for all those who love the sound of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s in the Blues, Rock and Jazz. We are not in a world of versatility or all is good, but nothing great, we are in a world of excellence or excellence but is related to something specific (60 ', 70', 80 ') . Other shops pickups are good, very good certe, but the difference between them and the Tornado MS is now well dug. Thank you Marc for these microphones. PS: A word about the maker. Gaëtan Nicq and it marks ENG Guitar (Guitar Lutherie Orleans Google) is a luthier who makes excellent guitars and a value for money could not be more attractive. Whether it's a complete creation or a copy, it's still very nice. And a bonus for that Telecaster copy that is really, really good point with a handle could not be more pleasant. For a price of 450 € is really nice to have such a guitar (a Telecaster Baja is € 500 used ...) knowing that everything is customizable free or almost. The example of a friend who thus do now Thinline Telecaster Ash with a maple neck maple fingerboard. So semi-hollowbody and all It eventually will cost him € 530 (€ 80 more for a change of wood, a soundboard, a widened body, a handle with a different pickguard and a custom key) I wanted to make by this, Gaëtan Nicq La Ferte Saint-Aubin in the Loiret.
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!