• lion-ucs

There is no available content written by lion-ucs
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Seymour Duncan SH-5 Duncan Custom - Versatile and heavy in sound

by on 05-21-2015 12:05 AM I purchased Seymour Duncan’s SH-5 bridge pickup because I received a wonderful Fender Strat as a gift but it had only single coil pickups and I needed something beefier and heavier for the music I ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Proel DS-10 - PROEL - 'Magic' Pedal

by on 05-20-2015 05:57 PM There are hundreds of Boutique pedals and many promise more than they deliver (Klon comes to mind as an example) I was put on to this pedal by accident and just happened to find one on ebay. I didn...Read more on Audiofanzine

Cornford Roadhouse - Cornford - British Boutique Quality

by on 05-20-2015 05:39 PM CORNFORD ROADHOUSE - hand built British amp 2xEL34 3x12AX7 30w 1x12 V30 speaker - gives Marshall/VOX classic 60s tones+ modern idiom. The Combo cabinet is expansive with the ability to tandem ot...Read more on Audiofanzine

Joyo Joyo Deluxe Crunch - Deluxe Crunch with honey nuggets!

by on 05-20-2015 05:18 PM There was some Buzz around a handful of Joyo pedals where they were aped to be clones of top brands, so I took a look. Initially, what I heard and saw didn't move me greatly as I had gear in those ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix East River Drive - East River Drive - a great journey!

by on 05-20-2015 04:47 PM I did not own a TS808 clone as such - I had a couple typical ODs and transparent ODs and was quite happy with them. There weren't too may online demos of the East River Drive (ERD) and not any diss...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion - Bringing overdrive and distortion together in harmony

by on 05-20-2015 02:52 AM Before I decided on buying Boss’ OS2 I spent a great deal of time researching and trying to find a good overdrive pedal that would suit my needs. I already had the DS1 at the time but that distorti...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss ME-5 - UPGRADE your BOSS ME-5 !

by on 05-20-2015 02:34 AM BOSS ME-5 -UPGRADE KIT - just £13.99 Few people realise that the ME-5 incorporates the classic BOSS pedal internals that are now vintage in their own right including the: CS-2, DS-1, OD-2, RV-3, EQ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Nektar Panorama P6 - Almost everything at your fingertips.

by on 05-18-2015 09:35 PM Nektar Panorama P6 Quick Specs 16 encoders 9 45mm faders 1 100mm motorized ALPS fader 10 LED buttons 12 pads Foot switch jack Expression pedal jack Keyboard after touch Pitch b...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Special 130 - The Best Solid State Guitar Amp Made

by on 05-18-2015 07:58 PM This was the first SS amp I ever owned and I was immediately very impressed by its huge, warm sound, not to mention the powerful, clean headroom this amp offers. I had played tube amps exclusively ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Audio-Technica ATH-M50x - Too fun for precise studio work, but perfect for enjoying music

by on 05-18-2015 12:41 AM [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c4E2LbrT_I[/video] [b]Intro[/b] This review will mostly focus on M50x’s qualities from a studio professional point of view – what to expect when using...Read more on Audiofanzine

M-Audio Axiom 49 - Axiom 49 Review by C-Los

by on 05-18-2015 12:07 AM M-Audio’s Axiom 49 MIDI keyboard controller is a great board! In my opinion, it’s probably one of the best out there. Producers who are skilled in playing piano gravitate toward this controller for...Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech iStomp - Great Sounding Pedal That is Hampered by its Own Technology

by on 05-17-2015 05:56 PM First of all, get it out of your head that this is a multi-effect device. It is not. It is a pedal that can morph into other pedals, but not on the fly. This pedal shows its diversity by being a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Bugera V5 - Top value for the money

by on 05-17-2015 05:59 AM The Bugera V5 tube amp is the best purchase I have ever made and it significantly boosted my motivation to keep on practicing. Before this amplifier I used a solid state practice amp, which is good...Read more on Audiofanzine

Epiphone Thunderbird Classic-IV Pro - Vintage Sunburst - Top choice for the price

by on 05-16-2015 04:23 PM I bought my Epiphone Thunderbird only a year after purchasing an electric guitar, on which I started learning to play, simply because I wanted to fool around with something new and wanted to play a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate - Don’t lose the opportunity to acquire!!!

by on 05-16-2015 01:44 AM As I mentioned in other reviews, my studio has a PC i7, 64 GB Ram Win7(64bit), Nvidia GTX 750 Ti, 1XSSD 512GB m 1XSSD 256GB, 1XRaptor 2TB, AKAI EIE pro, 2X E-mu precision Monitors, Komplete Kontrol...Read more on Audiofanzine

Storm SG100 - Enjoyable Guitar

by on 05-15-2015 06:19 PM I have have owned loads of guitars over 40 years. Today the standard of manufacturing of low price guitars has greatly increased. However, this guitar was built with a fault. It has set neck, and t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Steinberger USA GM-7TA - Distinctive, Versatile, & More Advanced Than Most Guitars Built Today

by on 05-13-2015 10:33 PM The Steinberger GM7TA is not for everyone. I realize this, and have dealt with snide comments about it from almost the day I bought it. Guitarists as a group do not like change, and Steinberger i...Read more on Audiofanzine

Arturia V Collection 4 - Love to have it!!

by on 05-12-2015 02:32 AM I am composing New Age, minimal and ambient kind of music but not exclusively. I work in a PC i7, with 64MBRam, 2Xssd disks, 3Xhard disks, Akai EIE Pro sound card, NI Komplete Kontrol s-61, 2XE-mu...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Corona Chorus - Another Good TC Electronic Pedal

by on 05-11-2015 07:21 PM I don’t really like chorus pedals especially with distorted guitar. I can tolerate it on a clean sound, but there are much better effects to add to a signal than chorus. With that said, I have TC...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Flashback Delay - Versatile Features in a Small Package

by on 05-09-2015 05:25 PM Delay is quite possibly the most universal effect for guitarists used in different forms across all genres. When it came time to build my pedalboard I knew I had to have a delay pedal on there. I...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer Vintage - It is a Classic Piece of Gear for a Reason

by on 05-07-2015 06:11 PM Back in the eighties I walked into my local music store, and in the display case was a used green pedal. An Ibanez TS-808 Tubescreamer for sale for only $10. I had the money in my pocket, and hav...Read more on Audiofanzine

Blue Microphones Snowball - Brushed Metal - Snowball Review by C-Los

by on 05-07-2015 12:07 AM I bought the Blue Snowball microphone back in 2010. I was getting ready to deploy to the desert, and I was warned not to bring valuable equipment for fear of getting it filled with sand (sand gets ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Waves H-Delay - Waves H-Delay by C-Los

by on 05-07-2015 12:03 AM Here is my review of Waves' Center plug-in. I use this plug-in mainly to help bring out vocals of a mixed track. But there are other places where I can use it as well. Please check out the review t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Maschine MKI - Maschine MK or Studio?

by on 05-06-2015 11:59 PM Here is my review of Waves' Center plug-in. I use this plug-in mainly to help bring out vocals of a mixed track. But there are other places where I can use it as well. Please check out the review t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss AD-3 - Some Brilliant Features Couple With Some Underwhelming Additions

by on 05-06-2015 04:09 AM I bought the AD-3 for a specific reason, and that was that I did not trust my band’s sound guy. We were starting to do acoustic gigs, and the sound of my guitar out of the mixing board was less th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Subzero Tube-H5 - Sub Zero Tube-H5

by on 05-04-2015 05:30 PM This amp head is 5 watts and gets REALLY loud (suitable for rehearsal with an average drummer). It has volume, EQ (treble and bass), gain (for the distortion channel), channel select, standby and p...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender American Standard Stratocaster - 3-Color Sunburst Maple - A classic that will live on forever

by on 05-04-2015 01:33 AM I received this guitar as a gift and it feels like a holding a piece of music’s history in my hands. The Fender Strat has been an iconic guitar for over half a century now, making its presence know...Read more on Audiofanzine

SPL Crimson - Well worth every penny

by on 05-04-2015 12:33 AM The SPL Crimson just blows my mind with it's performance. I've owned it for a little over a year and it has stood the test of time. I'm a knob guy, so from the jump they had my attention. Adding in...Read more on Audiofanzine

The T.bone SCT800 - A great mic that does it job well

by on 05-03-2015 11:11 PM The folks over at T-Bone have truly provided users with the ability to get some awesome sound at a fraction of the cost. I'm going to go ahead and show all my cards and fully disclose that I am not...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland Jupiter-8 - Best analogue poly-synth ever?

by on 05-03-2015 03:08 PM The JP8 is one piece of gear I will never part with. Its sound is huge (or thin if desired), warm and very useful for any kind of music. As a composer of film music and new age, I really like the s...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!