• lion-ucs

There is no available content written by lion-ucs
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Acustica Audio Lime - Great-sounding -- but a real CPU hog

by on 06-08-2017 04:03 AM Tried it on a Mac PRO 12 Cores w/ 64GB RAM - OS Sierra - Logic Pro 10.3 This plugin is quite easy to use, like a console channel. The GUI is realistic and inspiring. The sound perfectly and ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaki Custom No.125 - An excellent vintage Japanese acoustic guitar

by on 06-02-2017 05:56 PM Overview: This guutar's full name is Yamaki No.125 Custom Guitar. It was manufactured around 1975, but is not anymore nowadays. Stucture & Appearance: - It is a well-made guitar with top so...Read more on Audiofanzine

Voodoo Lab GCX Audio Switcher - Great switcher!

by on 05-25-2017 02:41 PM I have the original Digital Music Corp Ground Control Midi pedal to go with this. I have a large rack system and this is a must have!!!!!! Amazing quality and the Buffer is a must for me to use. 8 ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer - Great Tube Screamer!

by on 05-25-2017 02:35 PM Got this b/c I found out that they have the Orig JRC 4558 Op Amp Chip and have the orig TS-9 (80's models) circuit path/components! New TS-9 reissues DO NOT!! I think it sounds alittle flatter than...Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech DHP 55 - Great Harminizing proccesor!

by on 05-25-2017 02:27 PM Got this because Vai and Satriani used them for years! This is the first pitch shift (harminizer) I have ever had that sounded even close to a real guitar but I think the hi note needs played and t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rocktron Intellifex Ltd - Great sound quality and AMAZING reverb!

by on 05-25-2017 02:04 PM Delay and reverbs are as pristine as it gets! Chorus is nice too and very complex (8 tap!). Lots of pros use these including Jerry Cantrell= enough said! Able to program Vai's Ballerina 21/24 too. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech G300 - Surprizingly clear and dynamic!

by on 05-25-2017 01:58 PM I have played thru ADA, Mosvalve, and PA, solidstate poweramps but this one beats them all! Thought I was just getting a usual adequate poweramp but it shakes the floor!!! Dynamics push and pull Ce...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Vypyr 75 - Great tube tone using Transtube technology!

by on 05-25-2017 01:48 PM Got this amp for a portable solution as it only weighs 38 lbs. Seen You Tube clips of people playing Metal and it sounded amazing! Peavey went over the top with this amp as far as their amps (Peave...Read more on Audiofanzine

Acustica Audio Ivory IAE-2 - Warm and soft

by on 05-25-2017 04:15 AM I use it with Logic Pro X . Running on a Mac Pro 12 Cores 64Gb Ram. Very easy to use and no special issue Amazing product. Not too greedy CPU . It sounds like an analog EQ. Can be use on a ...Read more on Audiofanzine

G-Sonique PsyKick AK1 - muy bueno

by on 05-23-2017 04:05 AM nckrfnvjkernjiernckerlcmerkocmlekcmerokcnerjncveruivherijvikerjviernv vkervnokrnv erv eroverjnv erkov erok verko voke rvok erkov ero voerk vcdcsd vsdvsfbvdcsdc dc sdv ivejnvjernver jvrijvrnvjiernvj...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fatar / Studiologic Acuna 73 - Studiologic Acuna 73, no compotition

by on 05-08-2017 08:39 PM I have not had this long but am impressed so far . There does not seem to be much competition in this price range for 73 or 76 weighted keyboards. I use it with a computor and also with midi with ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Headway Music Audio EDB-1 - Headway Pre amp , any sound you like

by on 05-08-2017 08:18 PM This is used for double bass and also on occasions mandolin. I would say after experimentation one can control any feedback problems associated with acoustic instruments of all types. The sound is...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gator Cases GK-288 - Gator piano case , nearly the best.

by on 05-08-2017 08:11 PM Use this for a very heavy RD700 NX. Takes the knocks of road use but although I am reasonably happy with it there are some slight irritations . The case can flex a little when closing and the catch...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Rumble 500 V3 - Fender Rumble ,good for Upright Bass.

by on 05-08-2017 08:00 PM I heard a mate using this and was amazed at how good it sounded. Tried it in my double bass set up and bought it straight away. Light to move around, deep bass , especially with the 'vintage' switc...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fishman Pro-EQ Platinum Bass - Fishman , as good as any for Double bass

by on 05-08-2017 07:52 PM I use this as my preferred double bass pre amp. I also use a headway on occasion. The Fishman is the quickest to set up and adjust on the fly and I have always got a great sound out of my 50 year o...Read more on Audiofanzine

SKB Flight Case Clavier 76 - SKB, best case around

by on 05-08-2017 07:46 PM I use this when on the road and it takes all the punishment it is given. Yes they are expensive new but so are the keyboard it protects. I have not come across anything better to house my piano in ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland RD-700NX - Roland RD700NX built like a tank

by on 05-08-2017 07:41 PM I use this as my main gigging piano and have done for the last seven years. I have had to go into the editing as deep as I can to get the acoustic piano sound that satisfied me, but I feel I have n...Read more on Audiofanzine

Markbass Little Mark 250 - Markbass could be the best amp around?

by on 05-08-2017 07:24 PM I use this for my double bass but also for the bass or left hand side of my stage piano set up. When it comes to double bass combined with my Fishman Pro bass II pre amp and driving a two by ten c...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland V-Combo VR-09 - playing live

by on 05-08-2017 05:27 AM I link my Vr 09 up with a studiologic 73 note acuna weighted keyboard (Controller) playing the second of the split sounds ,mostly piano and this leaves the Vr09 used for bass or organ. The more ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha LL16D ARE - Waow...

by on 05-04-2017 07:40 PM Giving an objective opinion on it promises to be a tough work indeed, but I’m gonna try my best. First, I want to mention that I won it at a Yamaha contest and had never even heard of it before ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort C5 - One of the best 5 string active basses

by on 05-02-2017 10:52 PM + I 'm still using this till today.(15+ years after) it's working perfectly.lovely the sound, high quality production. One of the best 5 string active basses that i ever played. Very low price for ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peerless Hardtail 335 - Great Value for the Money

by on 05-01-2017 02:35 AM These are great guitars. You could think of them as 95% of a Gibson at 33% of the cost. The woodworking is first class. No defects or imperfections of any kind. And the neck is straight, smooth and...Read more on Audiofanzine

Waves H-Reverb - The Swiss Army knife of on-the-go reverbs...

by on 04-30-2017 03:01 PM Igniting a reverb so as it integrates to the source material in a perfectly natural manner is an incredibly difficult thing to do. To me, only hardware mabages to do it in a natural, systematic and...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kawai MP7 - Kawai mp7 underrated

by on 04-29-2017 02:40 PM If you look on the web you will find many reviews with technical info so i wont be adding to those. I will say that as a pro piano player owning a few top end stage pianos that the MP7 is underrate...Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus AR12 USB - BUYER BEWARE These units are defective.

by on 04-29-2017 04:06 AM I bought the PreSonus AR12 from Sweetwater. I had it for slightly over 2 weeks before noticing a cracking/popping sound. Sounded like a short in a cable. After replacing cables and checking the AR...Read more on Audiofanzine

Numark Mixtrack Pro III - It rocks!

by on 04-26-2017 02:56 PM I bought the mixtrack pro 3 to replace my aging Vestax VCI-100. I intend to use it for mixing in bars and parties. I’ve owned it for a month now. I especially like the integrated audio interface ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass 2015 - Good craftmanship , bad replica and high price for a so-called signature model

by on 04-26-2017 01:56 PM A beautiful, well-crafted Mexican-made bass. Very high price for a remote "signature" model. Indeed, Steve Harris uses a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop SPB1 (500€ in 2002)… On this model, Fender off...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ashdown B-Social - Quickly Growth Social Media Traffic Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers

by on 04-25-2017 05:18 PM Buy Instagram Followers Cheap & Fast: Instagram is now among the upper utilized social media sites these days. Several internet online marketers and also business owners have recognized the powe...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tube Works Blue Tube Bass Driver - This is one great bass pedal that's also cool for guitar

by on 04-22-2017 11:08 AM These sound really nice with lower powered tubes such as the 12AT7 or 12AU7, et. Adds a nice quality to my Ampeg Micro VR stack, but I even use it for killer crunch into my Portaflex T50. Lots of m...Read more on Audiofanzine

Analog Man King of Tone V4 - A stompbox that's hard to get, but which suits my expectations.

by on 04-19-2017 06:31 AM I use a Fender Super Sonic 22. The King Of Tone has joined my pedalboard to complete it in the disto / od / boost section. I use it with all my electric guitars – Strat, Tele, Les Paul, SG, ES335....Read more on Audiofanzine