• kukisis

There is no available content written by kukisis
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Ibanez S7420 - Black Pearl - Incroyablemet addictive

by bloodjob on 11-27-2014 07:36 AM No need to return to its characteristics. I wanted an ultra fine sword cut, mild, a handle with wide and super nice frets to learn, and especially the tremolo zr which is for me the best vibrato with the one installed on vigiers (but not the same budget). This is my second seven strings having tried a dung harley benton few weeks that tended to detune every five minutes. Read more on Audiofanzine

Epiphone Slash Signature Rosso Corsa Les Paul Standard Outfit - Awesome!

by Papipatte on 11-27-2014 05:58 AM EPIPHONE - Slash Les Paul Standard Outfit Rosso Corsa Limited Edition 2014 - Racing Red - Epiphone Reference: ENSHRRNH3 - Category: Solid Body Electric Guitar - Series: Les Paul Limited Run - Origin: China - Body: Mahogany "9-holes Weight Relief" - Table: Carved Flamed maple AAA grade - Neck: Mahogany glued - Rosewood Fingerboard - Handle Profile: Slash Custom D - Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Type - Scale: 24.75 " - Radius: 12 " - Nut Width: 1.68 "- 42.67 mm - Bridge pickup: humbucker Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro Slash APH-2 - Neck pickup: humbucker Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro Slash APH-2 - Controls: 1 volume micro, micro 1 tone, 3-way switch - Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic - Cordier: Epiphone LockTone Stopbar - Mechanical: Premium Deluxe Vintage Nickel Ratio 14: 1 - Color: Racing Red - Verni: polyurethane - Accessories included: Epiphone Slash Custom Case, Epiphone strap locks, manual booklet Read more on Audiofanzine

Art tube mp/c project series - Really nice and useful

by SlapKid on 11-27-2014 04:39 AM I've had a year to use with electric guitar effects chain or programmable type marshall amp mg or Fender Mustang V v2. This is a combo amp optical tube compressor to complete connection in a very compact and especially impact resistant. The power supply is alternative digitec Style (RP155) so easy to replace in case. We have an XLR input with 48v power supply required, a front input jack instrument (eg standard electric guitar), an XLR output (transform isolated, symmetric) and unbalanced jack output with line or instrument level switch (to enter this brilliant guitar without an amp level of clarity). Full of style options hipass-phantom-comp-style comp etc, switches are bright it is essential and well seen. Uh, it's analogue of course, and there is an on / off switch general. Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer CMD Studio 2A - the software does not work with the same gear

by sinozis on 11-27-2014 03:35 AM the stuff is not too yucky level qualitée the air but you have already downloaded the app deckadance LE on the website of the publisher after registration does not work with the CMD studio 2A So here I am with inoperable gear Read more on Audiofanzine

Bixonic Expandora - Billy Gibbons pedal ??

by ManuNZ on 11-27-2014 12:25 AM Classic pedal on top, but not practical because behind must be removed with a screw cap to access the different combinations of sound. Namely, crunch, saturation or distortion. Read more on Audiofanzine

MXR M133 Micro Amp - Great

by ManuNZ on 11-27-2014 12:14 AM A switch and a button, nothing more! Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus HD7 - HD7 headphones

by Erikef on 11-26-2014 11:29 PM I use it for 8 months. very satisfied. Read more on Audiofanzine

Taylor 614ce-LTD Spring 2013 - has excellent advisor

by narberd3654 on 11-26-2014 11:28 PM Made in usa in 1994 EL CAJON handle end quite a bit larger than that of a gibson 335.quatorze my guitar frets is not electrified (612c) however the table is in sitka the bottom maple pommele and sides Maple showers. The mahogany neck, ebony inlaid with mother of pearl button a very nice guitar! Note 10/10 Read more on Audiofanzine

Pioneer Beltdrive PL-112D - quality and durability

by alibabar on 11-26-2014 11:16 PM I've only had this deck! around the years 1977, 78 with Shure cell, which one? and a small amp Pioneer (since I played with Onkyo, technics and for a long time an equalizer, essential! She always gave me satisfaction, and besides I think buying a new cell quality that suits him, I remember having had some feedback problems, probably due to a cell that was not up !! it works with a belt, which reduces noise, I love his quiet side, his style a bit old, I'll try to find the owner's manual with the characteristics, if there is already this: http://www.vinylengine.com/library/pioneer/pl-112d.shtml Al Read more on Audiofanzine

Acoustic Research AR 12

by Jordi 66 on 11-26-2014 10:30 PM I give the baffles accoustics AR-12. The speakers are out services.The boxes are good. Read more on Audiofanzine

Master Audio Jk 46A - Exellent

by frederic1113 on 11-26-2014 08:45 PM JK46A the active column consisting of 4 x 6 "neodymium woofers and carbon 1x 1.75" neodymium compression opening 100º x 50º x 55º asymmetric dispersion amplify class delivers 700 W (1400 W peak control] DSP. you can adjust the internal signal processor (crossover, EQs, delay, limiters, in- could overload) super source column line Read more on Audiofanzine

Zoom MultiStomp MS-60B - Try it.

by La_Zouille on 11-26-2014 07:18 PM Compact multi-effects processor simulating bass effects pedals 52 and 6 guitar amp models with chromatic tuner LCD display 30 original sounds for 50 in total Stereo output Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Stratocaster '54 Reissue Japan - Beautiful violin, a true 54

by Jiloo_music on 11-26-2014 06:57 PM Manufactured by Fender in Japan, it is the 54 Strat Limited Edition 2013; The violin is beautiful, with a very light body Ash (guitar 3.2kg) in 2 parts clear enough, with beautiful veins, 2 tone sunburst finish, gorgeous nitrocellulose lacquer, Soft Channel V, 7.25-inch radius gloss maple fingerboard with adjustable truss rod body, mechanical vintage, vintage vibrato bridge 6 points. The assembly is perfect, the quality violin is the same level as my American Vintage 62RI. 3 single-coil pickups and volume controls 3/2 are classic Strat tones, with the selector handle 5 positions / sleeve + middle / middle / middle + bridge / bridge. This guitar tu perfection, if not the microphones that are improved. Read more on Audiofanzine

Hartke HA3500 - EQUIPMENT IN VERY GOOD TOO CONSIDERS

by jpslebassiste on 11-26-2014 06:52 PM Transistors with 1 tube preamp and 1 transistors. 350 W power Equalizer, outline, compressor Read more on Audiofanzine

ADA MP-2 - Rare Jem! 10 channel 12ax7 preamp!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 06:30 PM 10 channel 12ax7 preamp. 128 user presets. Easy to edit/program. Full MID implimentation. Did i mention 10 channels !!!Read more on Audiofanzine

Stairville DDX-620I - Well

by routmoute on 11-26-2014 06:08 PM I use it for 1 year I use ZERO88, julia robert ... Only 10A per channel, it was my choice because I use mainly Pars 56 and 300w power blocks quickly become expensive. I was rackes and wired Tetra 16A and always works very well. The only fault I have with him is at the same level on the DMX console, the voices have quite a difference in intensity but at the block price, I got used to it. Read more on Audiofanzine

Lakewood M-32 CP - This guitar is a marvel.

by Jan on 11-26-2014 06:03 PM Lakewood is a German brand of guitars whose production remains close to that of a stringed instrument workshop, the team is small, the boss himself (Martin Seeliger) that responds to emails! The M-32 PC is an electroacoustic guitar steel strings with cutaway. The body is an OM, 14 boxes off the handle, spruce top and rosewood body all as glossy varnish, ebony fingerboard. Are mechanical oil bath Schaller. The sound of the capture system is a LR Baggs Anthem piezo sensor under the bridge and microphone close to the heel with the possibility to mix the two and reversing the polarity of the microphone. The finish is exemplary. The guitar comes rigid molded case. Read more on Audiofanzine

Stairville PAR56 Short - Well

by routmoute on 11-26-2014 06:03 PM PARS they are all there was more classical, with integrated slings, that's fine. Read more on Audiofanzine

Stairville PAR 56 court chromé - Well

by routmoute on 11-26-2014 06:00 PM PARS they are all there was more classical, with integrated slings, that's fine. Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Custom Shop Custom '54 Stratocaster Pickups - reinforces the clear sound of a good strat '50

by Jiloo_music on 11-26-2014 05:57 PM I took advantage of a promotion to install these Custom Shop 54 Strat in 54 made in Japan; The violin of this Strat is very high, it deserves better pickups: those of Japan origin are quite decent (better than Tex Mex) but give a lot of bass and volume, and are a bit messy (for a 54 that is) the Custom Shop 54 are clearer, better defined note for note, better balanced Bass / Medium / Treble, richer in agreements intermediate positions 2 and 4 of the Strat doing better. the volume is quite low, the sounds are nevertheless very different between them. The elements are quality, brazing is done very easily, but the installation required to tap the coils of the screw holes. At that price, it's a good move, and my 54 Japan is now equivalent to an American Vintage 54 coutant 2 more times. Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer XM1800S

by routmoute on 11-26-2014 05:55 PM It's a pretty versatile dynamic microphone. Read more on Audiofanzine

Samson Technologies Servo 200 - Very well

by routmoute on 11-26-2014 05:46 PM Used at the beginning with a small subwoofer in bridge 8ohms. Now it serves me amp for home-studio monitoring and it works great, I have not to reproach him except perhaps with transport the blue LED in the button works when it wants but it is only design and is crazy :). Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 - Well

by routmoute on 11-26-2014 05:43 PM DI entered 6.35mm XLR output. 9v battery or phantom power. Possibility of use in parallel or 2 channels. Read more on Audiofanzine

Amt Electronics E1 Engl Fireball - ENGL in a pedal !!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 05:28 PM This is a one channel device that is all about achieving the PREAMP tone of a ENGL Fireball !!Read more on Audiofanzine

Amt Electronics B1 Bogner - Great Bogner tone!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 05:09 PM This is a one channel device that is all about achieving the PREAMP tone of a (Bogner designed) Hafler Triple Giant -Sharp channel (Highest gain!)! Read more on Audiofanzine

Biyang OD-8 X-Drive - Amazing Tube Screamer Clone!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 04:41 PM This is a Tube Screamer Clone with chip swap out capabilities and a true bypass.Read more on Audiofanzine

Caline CP-16 Mr Mark - Amazing for the price !! Mesa sound for sure!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 04:13 PM A analog pedal simulator of the Mesa Mark 4 amp.Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus Eris E8 - blufante

by Alternat Runner on 11-26-2014 06:04 AM What characteristics have motivated your choice? I was looking for active monitors with a very good price / quality ratio and low well defined. Previously I had Yamaha MSP7, but I unfortunately had to part with it. I hesitated then between Dipe Pro Pro Ribbon 8 and Eris E8. These are the opinions of AF who decided me to point me to Presonus, and many settings. For full features: http://www.presonus.com/products/Eris/features For what purpose? Home Studio (music for picture, songs, arrangements, sound design). What amp / What configuration? They are connected to an M-Audio Delta 1010 Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss DR-110 Dr. Rhythm Graphic - A very nice analog drum machine

by position.on.off on 11-26-2014 05:56 AM In broad terms the features are: A box with analog rhythms small 1983 size battery-operated or power. The battery life seems very good (better than a Volca for example). 5 non-editable sounds (kick, snare, clap, ride, open and closed hihat). No separate volume, there are, however, a knob that allows to dose if we want more or less of the snare torque or foot rest (hh, clap etc.). A level of focus, its volume is changed by a knob. 16 user memory patterns (16 standards). Possibility of measures which not less than 16 (12 steps). Two audio outputs: - A standard jack format that can also become an input for an example guitar (the famous Roland P-Bus). - Format a mini jack (3.5). No MIDI or DIN Sync synchronization, however there is a trig out (minijack format) sending pulses on accents. The tempo is managed by a wheel without bpm indication on the LCD screen. Most functions are directly accessible from the front, some necessities a "hold" and are screen printed very clearly. No "swing" function as the 909, for example.Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez FL-301-DX Flanger - old

by delayedbis on 11-26-2014 04:24 AM Japanese flanger, analog input and output. I supplied batteries, it saves me a lot of trouble ... silent switch, robust construction of the beautiful time! Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!