• kukisis

There is no available content written by kukisis
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Crate GT212 - Crate GT-212

by aggressor666 on 12-14-2014 03:20 PM Great amp for metal, rock and blues. Don't trust me, hear for yourself. Crate GT212 w/ Epiphone Les Paul Negative and Dimarzio Tone Zone and Liquifire pickups. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e...Read more on Audiofanzine

Renoise Renoise 3 - Review of Renoise 3

by Nonstopbeats on 10-11-2014 11:31 PM Renoise is one of the best tracking sequencers currently available and has now just launched it’s latest version. This version incorporates a selection of new features which have been added to the ...Read more on Audiofanzine

PropellerHead ReCycle 2.2 - Review of Recycle 2.2

by Nonstopbeats on 10-11-2014 11:28 PM Recycle is a program that let's you import audio files and chop them into individual sections so that they can then be imported into sequencers and samplers that use the Rex file format. Recycle is...Read more on Audiofanzine

Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 - Review of the Focusrite Saffire PRO 14

by Nonstopbeats on 10-11-2014 11:25 PM The Focusrite Saffire PRO 14 is an audio interface which has been designed to work with a modern home studio so that the engineer can record sounds into a computer effectively and of a high quality...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fostex PM0.5d - White - Amazing little creatures ...

by paradies on 08-12-2014 07:26 AM I have a fault on one of my Genelec 8020A, and needed a cheap pair in troubleshooting. I also has MSP5 Yamaha, I rather used for voice cleanings. (They are tired and unpleasant: a midrange control ...Read more on Audiofanzine

YBA Diamond - New Diamond HP

by Json on 08-12-2014 07:07 AM Hi-fi use. Since 2014. I used a lot of cables before that one. Overall assessment. After some time écoute..Les "Diamond" is neutral, the sound is fluid, soft resolution as transparent with ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Aaton CANTAR X - Portable Recorder

by Json on 08-12-2014 06:18 AM Commercial Film and Music I use it for 10 years I use 3 other products before stopping on this model. The quality of its pre amps - microphones. The best there is. Transparent, evidence rec...Read more on Audiofanzine

YBA ampli integre - Integrated delta Dt

by Json on 08-12-2014 06:07 AM Stereo mode, To listen vinyl and CDs. Pro, listen rushes I use it for 17 years. Before purchase. Compared with more than 12 models. What I appreciate the most with this integrated: fluidity, ...Read more on Audiofanzine

EBS TremoLo - great tremolo

by granpetitom on 08-12-2014 03:52 AM This effect is very transparent, very fine adjustments, three-position highly accurate tremolo, filter fine too. I wanted a vintage-style tremolo, very simple, telling me that it would be enough...Read more on Audiofanzine

Alesis MultiMix 8 FireWire - Great for mobile recording

by melodeast on 08-12-2014 02:41 AM Perfect for saving lives in multi tracks. Firewire connected to a laptop computer, you can recover the separate tracks for analysis or to mix. Very transparent, it offers an effective range (pro...Read more on Audiofanzine

SP Custom Handwound Pickups Khobolt Lite - the slap! !dropoff Window !dropoff Window

by wiznik on 08-12-2014 02:27 AM I use this mic Telecaster bridge position on a Lag Blues (Basswood body flamed maple table +) combined with 59 Origin of the same manufacturer. The AVENTAGE is contact with Jeremy (manufacturer...Read more on Audiofanzine

AFX Light MV BAR 810 - Not too soon to judge the product yet

by aurjeje12 on 08-12-2014 01:55 AM I want to use this product for a small mobile disco. I just bought it used. I do not have enough experience yet to try the product. Can I just say for now is the enormous difficulty to find th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender 351 Shape Picks - Medium Shell - Simply!

by m.balthazar on 08-12-2014 01:46 AM Thin pick standard size of 0.8 mm thick tortoiseshell celluloid way. After trying a lot of picks for the best and the worst, we always end up back in the good old Fender. Biodegradable material p...Read more on Audiofanzine

Waldorf Pulse 2 - My most faithful companion

by [d-_-b] on 08-12-2014 01:21 AM I use it for several months intensively and in many ways: sequenced by Ableton, sequenced by Machinedrum or played via MIDI keyboard. In any case this is a killer! General Notice: It's simple,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Arturia Producer Pack 49 - Arturia, do not you get me (more ...)

by Les Cowboys Etanches on 08-12-2014 01:21 AM See the well detailed opinion Prag, who keeps "the best", I do keep the worst. The offer is more than "enticing on paper: the top-sequencer trend Bitwig, plus two soft drinks a priori nice (I alrea...Read more on Audiofanzine

Danelectro CTO-2 Transparent Overdrive - Transparency

by m.balthazar on 08-12-2014 01:20 AM Overdrive pedal and analog boost American brand made in China. 2 female connectors 1/4 "metal for input and output. 1 connector for external power supply 9 V 2.1 x 5.5mm center negative. Can op...Read more on Audiofanzine

DV Mark DV Jazz 12 - Super Leger! Great sound! A small bomb!

by Saiti06 on 08-11-2014 11:10 PM Bought there 15 days, super light when unpacking !!! The first impression is weird, but hey my bass player playing with a Mark Bass. Once plugged in it is another thing, the fan in the power ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Steinberg CI2+ Production Kit - At the onions!

by MGOMKD on 08-11-2014 10:18 PM The pack consists of the interface CI2 + and Cubase Ai Software 6 and 7+ Wavelab software. The kit allows you to record small models, either audio (+ VST) or twelve (+ VSTi) for a very affordable...Read more on Audiofanzine

Stagg 40 AAR - ACOUSTIC

by filnatdahuzo on 08-11-2014 10:12 PM Which kinds of music do you use this amp? FOR THE SOUND Next to its weight as its power, you apparently used to work, rehearse and play live? to work very well The sounds they right for you...Read more on Audiofanzine

Reslo RV Black Label - Micro amazing English tape used by the Beatles! Can stand hand to sing!

by jean lezar on 08-11-2014 09:11 PM Made in England in the 1960s by Reslosound, this model of mic Was used by the Beatles In Their early days at the Cavern club, and Many Other by British singers (on the mic-hawk website) I bought...Read more on Audiofanzine

Eowave Magma - Good synth typed Bassline

by sydn3y on 08-11-2014 09:07 PM I use this module at home in my small studio and I've used it about 6 months. This is my first analog module is no way to compare it to another instrument in its type. I appreciate the quality...Read more on Audiofanzine

CAD Equitek E100S - I find it amazing!

by freestok on 08-11-2014 08:27 PM I use it in voiceover, it's a very versatile micro comfortable on any source, I've had a week and it never ceases to amaze me, I compared it to my NEUMANN U89i and frankly CAD E100S like the bar. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kahler hybrid black - The best

by deozza on 08-11-2014 08:10 PM Mounted on my BC RICH kkvg2, this floating tremolo is simply the best that I've played. And I have tested a lot before (PINK FLOYD original, PINK FLOYD special of LTD and JACKSON, IBANEZ various ed...Read more on Audiofanzine

Vox SoundBox Mini - Black - Excellent portable amp sound and mini protable

by Room135 on 08-11-2014 06:45 PM I play jazz, and pop (basically everything except metal though ...). This amp is ideal for training with one cell wanders from room to room in my apartment. I plug it to my Samsung playbacks or ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hayden Peacemaker 60 Head - I do not like, I love !!!!!!

by GregBado on 08-11-2014 05:05 PM This amp is used me as much by repeating that on stage, for my part it is connected to a Marshall 4x12, I just change the Chinese lamps m *. * Was in it and there is that the bohneur .dropoff windo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hofner Guitars Ignition Bass - Avoid ...

by GregBado on 08-11-2014 04:59 PM Product reserved for beginner and Beatles fan, but big problem with the circuit board for the selection of microphones and microphones oxidize a breakneck speed ... In short, I highly recommend ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender BXR 300 - Amp terrain

by GregBado on 08-11-2014 04:55 PM This is my bass amp (which is not connecting to audiofanzine) Amp used both by repeating that on stage, it is unstoppable with his hell. On our side since 1995, never a false note always pres...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland KC-110 - For those looking for a great little portable PA

by BodyPercu on 08-11-2014 04:40 PM I use it with my Handsonic HPD-20 Guitar and microphone singing. The entire Coming from my little home Mackie mixer 402VLZ4 I like the simplicity, convenience and sound. Read more on Audiofanzine

Mackie 402VLZ4 - Small but a large

by BodyPercu on 08-11-2014 04:38 PM I use it for my little home studio or small presta with a KC-110 Stereo Roland. I have already tried the equivalent of Behringer, but it does totally nothing to see. Onyx preamp sound great. b...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer - 2nd place!

by gouap43 on 08-11-2014 04:23 PM Those who find this piece of junk sounds good have: Or death of having been en..ler by a seller with a big verve. Either they like the improbable things that distort and foremost, have a voice...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!