• KillerKraut

There is no available content written by KillerKraut
  • Content by Audiofanzine

ADA MP-2 - Rare Jem! 10 channel 12ax7 preamp!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 06:30 PM 10 channel 12ax7 preamp. 128 user presets. Easy to edit/program. Full MID implimentation. Did i mention 10 channels !!!Read more on Audiofanzine

Amt Electronics E1 Engl Fireball - ENGL in a pedal !!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 05:28 PM This is a one channel device that is all about achieving the PREAMP tone of a ENGL Fireball !!Read more on Audiofanzine

Amt Electronics B1 Bogner - Great Bogner tone!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 05:09 PM This is a one channel device that is all about achieving the PREAMP tone of a (Bogner designed) Hafler Triple Giant -Sharp channel (Highest gain!)! Read more on Audiofanzine

Biyang OD-8 X-Drive - Amazing Tube Screamer Clone!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 04:41 PM This is a Tube Screamer Clone with chip swap out capabilities and a true bypass.Read more on Audiofanzine

Caline CP-16 Mr Mark - Amazing for the price !! Mesa sound for sure!

by Jerald on 11-26-2014 04:13 PM A analog pedal simulator of the Mesa Mark 4 amp.Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus Eris E8 - blufante

by Alternat Runner on 11-26-2014 06:04 AM What characteristics have motivated your choice? I was looking for active monitors with a very good price / quality ratio and low well defined. Previously I had Yamaha MSP7, but I unfortunately had to part with it. I hesitated then between Dipe Pro Pro Ribbon 8 and Eris E8. These are the opinions of AF who decided me to point me to Presonus, and many settings. For full features: http://www.presonus.com/products/Eris/features For what purpose? Home Studio (music for picture, songs, arrangements, sound design). What amp / What configuration? They are connected to an M-Audio Delta 1010 Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss DR-110 Dr. Rhythm Graphic - A very nice analog drum machine

by position.on.off on 11-26-2014 05:56 AM In broad terms the features are: A box with analog rhythms small 1983 size battery-operated or power. The battery life seems very good (better than a Volca for example). 5 non-editable sounds (kick, snare, clap, ride, open and closed hihat). No separate volume, there are, however, a knob that allows to dose if we want more or less of the snare torque or foot rest (hh, clap etc.). A level of focus, its volume is changed by a knob. 16 user memory patterns (16 standards). Possibility of measures which not less than 16 (12 steps). Two audio outputs: - A standard jack format that can also become an input for an example guitar (the famous Roland P-Bus). - Format a mini jack (3.5). No MIDI or DIN Sync synchronization, however there is a trig out (minijack format) sending pulses on accents. The tempo is managed by a wheel without bpm indication on the LCD screen. Most functions are directly accessible from the front, some necessities a "hold" and are screen printed very clearly. No "swing" function as the 909, for example.Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez FL-301-DX Flanger - old

by delayedbis on 11-26-2014 04:24 AM Japanese flanger, analog input and output. I supplied batteries, it saves me a lot of trouble ... silent switch, robust construction of the beautiful time! Read more on Audiofanzine

Decibel Eleven Hot Stone Deluxe - Probably the best price / quality

by tino78 on 11-26-2014 03:38 AM I bought it to do my pedal board. 2 months of use. Previously I was using a power supply Ibanez with a daisy chain. As I switched to 8 pedals, I wanted a few things tough. I bought a Pedaltrain PT2. No problem for the ride. A Youtube video explains how. I really won in the background is impressive. Despite 3 floors of saturation, the noise is very low. Anyway, I'm really happy. The supply possibilities are numerous. There are enough of the power cable. At worst by adding a daisy chain for low power pedals (overdrive kind, boost, tuner). The outputs are isolated from all others and the power reserve is the largest I know. Bought at Atlantic guitar in Biarritz (1 of 2 stores with Decibel Eleven), excellent shop run by a passionate passage, € 189 I am very satisfied. Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender '52 Telecaster Reissue Japan

by floflof on 11-26-2014 03:11 AM Fender telecaster reissue 52 japan Fixed bridge 3 bridges Channel 21 boxes V 2 pickups (bridge + neck) 1 volume + 1 tone 3 position switch Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58

by Gastapopoulos on 11-26-2014 02:47 AM It is a dynamic vocal microphone said, easy to use because it does not require power and is solid. Read more on Audiofanzine

Music Man JPXI 6 - Onyx - A Perfection

by Brochniet on 11-26-2014 01:41 AM Made in USA John Petrucci Signature Alder body Block sustain mahogany Maple top Mahogany Form: D flat Ebony fingerboard 24 frets Scale: 648 mm Nut Width: 43 mm Custom marks JPXI 1 humbucking DiMarzio LiquiFire (handle) 1 humbucking DiMarzio Crunch Lab (bridge) Bridge Custom John Petrucci Fishman piezo Vibrato Music Man Color: Onyx (special color) Magnetic Pickups: Volume (500kohm) Tone Piezo: Volume (500 kohm) Mix Treble Basses Read more on Audiofanzine

Joyo JF-02 Ultimate Drive - ok for the price

by JuMun on 11-26-2014 12:48 AM distortion pedal, the features are pretty basic Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg Volca Sample - Fun!

by goupi on 11-25-2014 11:43 PM 16 steps sequencer samples (not "sampler"!). Editable parameters for the section, the pitch, and AMP of the sample. Analog isolator (high-pass filter and low-pass somehow), reverb effect, reverse, loop, step jump, swing, tempo ... Stereo mini-jack output. Midi in, sync-in and sync out via mini-jack with the other volca. Walk with batteries and DC 9V power. The machine has 4MB of memory (up to 65sec total sample / max 100 samples) with a sampling rate of 31.25 kHz, 16 bit. Samples can only currently be transferred through the iOS app, but a SDK is available. Read more on Audiofanzine

Dynaudio BM5A MKII

by powellhaat on 11-25-2014 09:24 PM After hesitating between Focal CMS, Presonus, Genelec I found my happiness in Dynaudio and I think I made the right choice. it is strong, the sound is faithful, I use it as first listening in my home studio Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58 - A classic

by fromdusk on 11-25-2014 09:10 PM It is a versatile microphone that meets the requirements of the singers on stage mostly, I remember having used a couple as overhead for a battery, it's the job, in short, it helps out well. Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss DS-2 TURBO Distortion - Unloved yet

by beforethree on 11-25-2014 07:18 PM Distortion with a "turbo" mode, input output jack, everything has been said. Read more on Audiofanzine

Samplephonics Nevo Analogue Machines - A must

by chester play on 11-25-2014 07:02 PM Installation could not be more simple, you open the presets directly on our hard drive via KONTAKT, knowing that there are also packages for ESX and Reason, the module interface is not very aesthetically successful but very effective modulations and effects. Read more on Audiofanzine

Sony PCM-M10 - Top-notch pocketable field recorder

by TreDay on 11-25-2014 05:54 PM Since I've purchased the M10 a few months ago, it's been my sole recorder for both outdoor field recording ambiances and also studio recording sound effects. It's also easy to keep in my pocket to carry around and record random sounds that I encounter while I'm on the go. The first thing you notice about the PCM-M10 is that it's extremely compact, about the size of a small cellphone, though a bit thicker. It features 8GB of internal storage with a slot for a MicroSD card or Sony's proprietary M2 format for more storage and both a microphone and line input in addition to the two onboard omnidirectional microphones. The omnidirectional mics are actually quite usable and relatively quiet for cheap onboard microphones. They actually have a bit of wind protection under the casing, making them usable outdoors on mildly windy days without requiring a fuzzy wind protector. It's important to note that the M10 doesn't have any XLR inputs and it doesn't supply phantom power, so you'll have to use a phantom power supply or a separate mixer like the Sound Devices MixPre-D to power condenser microphones if they aren't battery powered. The M10 is able to record in PCM format up to 24-bit/96KHz. It's also capable of recording in encoded MP3 in 3 bitrates: 64kbps, 128kbps, and 320kbps. One problem with the M10 is that even when using an external microphone you cannot record in mono. I do most of my recording with the M10 for one shot sound effects so I don't actually need stereo recordings too often, therefore I have to manually strip or downmix in my 2-track audio editor to get a mono recording. A mild annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless. The build quality is great. It's mostly plastic with an aluminum face, but it doesn't feel flimsy at all. There's no loose parts wiggling around and it feels very solid. There is some handling noise when you use the onboard mics, so you need to be careful with your hands while recording. The interface is decent, but you need to dig through menus quite a bit when it comes to enabling options and features as the front panel is very simplified with just the transport buttons and a few other utility buttons like changing what the display shows and an options menu button. There's a roller knob on the side that controls your recording level and a rocker switch on the other side that controls your line out volume. The preamps are very quiet, especially for a handheld recorder in this price range. I use a Rode NT1A, NT3, and NT5 with a Denecke PS-1A as a power supply as my main microphones when recording sound effects in my studio. The results are clean and clear with low noise, definitely capable of professional quality recordings. I used a Zoom H4n briefly before buying the M10 and found both the mics and preamps quite noisy in comparison (though still usable!), so I returned that and purchased the M10. That said, the line out when using headphones is actually quite noisy, even when set to headphone mode, it's mostly only useful for simple monitoring. The display isn't very big, but the backlighting is sufficient and the volume levels take up a good portion of the LCD screen so they're easy to see even in low light situations. When using the onboard mics, there's actually two LEDs on the top left and right corners that will light up green or red to give you a quick reference for your volume levels as well. Two of my favorite features of the M10 are the exceptionally good battery life and the Cross-Memory recording. Sony handheld products in general are usually pretty good about battery life and the M10 is fantastic in this regard. Two AA batteries will power the unit for over 30-40 hours before you'll need to replace them. In real world time, this can end up lasting weeks or months unless you're doing very long recording sessions on a regular basis. The Cross-Memory recording will seamlessly switch from the internal storage to your MicroSD card once the internal storage fills up without stopping a take. A very handy feature that will give you some peace of mind during those really long recording sessions. The M10 has a built-in limiter and low cut filter to help reduce some wind and low frequency ambient noises, but it's not as configurable as some other handheld recorders in this price range that let you specify the frequency you want to cut at, it's just a simple on-off option. It's an awesome little recorder for not much money. If you can get past the lack of XLR and phantom power, it's an easy recommendation. It's small, has decent onboard microphones, quiet preamps, and some excellent quality of life features like the cross-memory recording and best-in-class battery life. Pros: + Great build quality + Superb battery life + Decent omnidirectional microphones + Quiet preamps + Cross-Memory recording so you don’t need to stop a take and switch from internal to external storage + Small and portable + Affordable (about $200-250 USD new) Cons: - No XLR or Phantom Power - Can only record in stereo - Some menu diving necessary to turn on and off features Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix Black Finger - Very well with my passive bass.

by moumou69 on 11-25-2014 04:50 PM For specifications, I leave it to you to see on the site EHX. Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Axcess Standard with Floyd Rose - Iced Tea - Misunderstood ...

by By'ce on 11-25-2014 04:41 PM Hello, I decided to write one force to read everything and anything on this model. Mine should be in 2011 I think, I bought it in July 2014. Original mounted micro Gibson 498/496. These microphones are too modern for me, I prefer C57 "like". Seymour Duncan passed in a few months (but that was expected before purchase). The table is beautiful. This is my first custom shop Gibson and my 7th. Read more on Audiofanzine

HardWire Pedals Supernatural Ambient Verb - Great for the atmosphere, but very specialized

by RainingBlood on 11-25-2014 04:31 PM Completely digital effect pedal for the list of effects present see the presentation on the website! Read more on Audiofanzine

Tom Anderson Drop Top - the holy grall.

by ericv on 11-25-2014 04:18 PM Guitar usa, 22 frets, classic vibrato for mine, micro ssh, switch 5 poisitions, 1 volume 1 tone with push pull, + 1 switch boost (bump in the medium) .Meca a lock, strap acastillage 3 quality points. the best of the best in my eyes. Read more on Audiofanzine

Micro Performance Poly-Midi - Practice

by entropie on 11-25-2014 03:59 PM Connectors: - PM: in / out - SYNC24: in / out - Clock: in / out - Triger: in / out - Switch: stop / edit - K7: in / out No sound is a sequencer 5 tracks that can be mixed together (Attention not mixed live, we must "stop" push the button and restart the seq) it's a shame but I prefer to be clear ... otherwise it's a good old sequencer good vintage, and more solid it has a function "chord" and "Velocity" it does not arpeggiator so when you make a movie, do not expect to play different notes on your keyboard .... it is a kind of "phrase recorder" for 80 years. there is also a function "chaining" of the tracks, kind of fashion "Song" Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson 498T - Gold - Gibson new school

by Necromancien06 on 11-25-2014 03:28 PM Micro standard on millions of Les Paul for decades from studios to customs models. Alnico V (high output) with a bump in the mids. Micro modern sounds (From the mid boost). Very powerful and relatively versatile. Does not adequately reflect the Gibson stamp in my eyes compared to a pro or a classic Burstbucker 57 more though it remains a microphone that will allow you to navigate through a lot of different registers although his favorite area is the modern hard rock ( 80s to today). Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson 490R - Gold Cover - Mr Clean

by Necromancien06 on 11-25-2014 02:26 PM Micro standard on millions of Les Paul for decades from studios to customs models. Alnico II with a bump in the mids. Micro modern sounds (From the mid boost). Extremely clean and relatively versatile. Lacks a bit of personality in comparison to a classic 57 or even a pro Burstbucker however it remains a microphone that will allow you to navigate through a lot of different registers. Read more on Audiofanzine

Soundcraft EFX8 - Soundcraft

by Lordswest on 11-25-2014 12:31 PM yes rack RCA XLR effect section somewhat less effective for my taste analog console .. I already have a digital (live studio) no parametric equal knobs ample enough Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort Moscato 1 - You must love design

by loqu on 11-25-2014 06:48 AM Asian manufacturing. Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss OD-2 - Old Up Mod - Modded by MSM Workshop - a second life

by benderleben on 11-25-2014 06:08 AM grd not change that side ergonomics is the same one the components change (I am not a fan ... except bosses) Read more on Audiofanzine

Darkglass Electronics Duality - Fuzz with multiple personalities

by bouns83 on 11-25-2014 05:46 AM Finnish manufacturing fuzz pedal. Finish on top, it exudes strength. 1 knob blend to mix his clear and full. 1 knob level to adjust the sound level of the saturated signal. 1 knob duality to gradually move from its old fuzz to sound aggressive and acid fuzz. 1 knob filter for enriching or impoverishing the sound treble harmonics. Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!