• KillerKraut

There is no available content written by KillerKraut
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Fostex FE207E - superb

by anael32 on 08-28-2014 08:26 AM used for stereo 3-med load TQWT see a Beyma cp 25're coming from kz 5 and 2 subwoofer bass to 38 cm in pass band. how to say this preferred Fostex and one of my hp it does not walk alone my my it and policy see it in 3 and fabulous 38 / fostex207 / tw

Ibanez ES2 - very poor quality of manufacture

by saucisson on 08-28-2014 05:29 AM Everything has been said

FabFilter Pro-Q 2 - Nothing new

by djeos546 on 08-28-2014 04:16 AM Being a user of version 1 for some time, I did not need help to learn how to built to use it. Regarding the installation, as usual, the installer takes care of everything. Good point: it only installs the plugin, and not two or three other files scattered around the library. However, I do not put any notes on this part, because installing a plugin effect alone is always easy.

Turkish rock crash 15" - My opinion on the Turkish rock crash 15 "

by Thedrumhero on 08-28-2014 02:45 AM How long have you use it? For a little over a year Have you tried many other models before buying it? Not much, but enough to get an idea of ​​what I like and what I want. What thing do you like most and least? Plus: The cymbal has a really warm sound and worked it is ideal for a complete kit with one or two more powerful crash. Minimum: When we play dome I think the sound is too muffled and lack of reasoning (it's a cymbal really has little to sustain in relation to other crash). It gives me a cymbal used as a supplement. How would you rate the quality / price? I bought it used € 70. Which I think is a good deal since the cymbal is worth more than € 110 new I think. But they are almost impossible to find now. With experience, you do again this choice? Yes as I bought it used I really had a big stroke of luck falling on this model. Unlike other models that I bought used. Anyway Turkish cymbals are models for me level value for money (with Zultan brand)

Gibson PRPG-020 - Pitch perfect

by Linn Sondek on 08-28-2014 01:43 AM As it is reasonable to expect, this pick-gard goes perfectly on a Les Paul Gibson. The quality of the material is excellent; it is the same manufacture. A beautiful original piece worthy of the historic brand. Price is after all rather low and you can thank the mark (and dealers) not to knock the user as is often the case finally on parts.

König & Meyer 16280 - Very well

by Linn Sondek on 08-28-2014 01:38 AM I used flawlessly these wall stands until I get back to Gibson and nitrocellulose lacquer and I separated. We all know: the rubber that covers almost all the stalls attack this type of varnish. And I did not want to experience !!! For use with most guitars (classic varnished so), it's all good: the instrument is held securely and if you have the slightest fear (or if you are particularly meticulous ) just place one at the base of the guitar so that it rests on two supports: top and bottom. The price has declined compared to the current rate there is a dozen years, so do not deny it.

Korg nanoKONTROL2 - White - A little hyper Controller practice

by Papy Pom' on 08-28-2014 12:20 AM I use it for a little over a year. This is my first midi controller dedicated to the faders and knobs! The pros: Compact Hyper; strong enough (it has already taken toles he disregarded) ergonomic, practical and aesthetic; the number of controls in fine enough of the stuff once in hand; its price more than okay! the -: my biggest drawback vis-à-vis this is his driver windows 8 relatively unstable (not over it seems) sometimes mixed with the non-recognition / conflictual relationship with FL Studio 11 but in Ableton software any mix, synth vst any, there was never any problem, I will chipotter and say they could add a channel 9 for the master or a micro-crossfader as I have seen from competitors but that. .. At this ratio q / p in the range of NaNO2 Korg (the nanoPAD / kontrol the first gen are weaker bcp) is the gift and ultimately a consumable (if ever it breaks it's not hard to find 'occas for a pittance). it helps to have lots of small auxiliary controls, mixer travel, fill the evening with platinum buddies without carrying bcp stuff, in short it's super versatile all-purpose! With the experience I remake this choice but I am now running on controllers with a lot more knobs and faders;)

Gibson Les Paul Studio (1993) - A guitar that is aging very well ...

by antho266 on 08-27-2014 11:17 PM Guitar made in the United States, tune o matic bridge, microphone gibson original four selectors (2 volumes, 2 tones), 3-position selector. The handle is a treat, even if some find it too big ... One change: replace mechanical origins by mechanical grooving (this is the bomb !!!) ... mechanical origins were very cheap. They anyway pétées when my guitar was a gliding flight on stage during a concert ... good because once changed, it was not the same !!!

Turkish Pack Moderate (Ride + Crash + Charley) - My opinion of the Turkish cymbals Moderate Series

by Thedrumhero on 08-27-2014 11:13 PM Ride 20 ": Quite powerful, very long sustain with a" bing "very nice. Crash 16 "Very powerful too with a harmonious sound and very nice finish. Charley 14 ": May be the weak point of the kit Despite an interesting sound opening half, when the play completely closed and you want a clean sound, it is not accurate and a little too serious. my taste. Frankly level value, hard to beat elsewhere. Very good quality kit that was supplied with my previous drumkit that I use for over 3 years. Too bad that Turkish is not distributed in France ...

Tama Swingstar SPOT - My opinion on the Tama Swingstar Spot

by Thedrumhero on 08-27-2014 10:57 PM I use this drumkit for less than a year and I am generally satisfied. I bought used late 2013 and has a big sound makes for big, fat rock. Close enough to Pearl Export or Tama Rockstar. I can not tell you about the snare because I use a Mapex Series in March. The drumkit has quite surprised me in the studio. I recorded with my band a model and the result was really above what I thought. The bass drum has a kick that hurts a lot and super serious toms are also full of power. The kit is flexible enough level config. Personal I play most often without the floor tom 16 "(except in large rooms) level can here my set. (Remo ambassador snare / tom Remo Sound Control / Remo Pinstripe bass drum) Negative in this config. it is not really versatile. positive point for me, its really cool look with strapping black and brushed aluminum look great color. Finally level value for money is more than respectable! So if you look a powerful drumkit with minimal mouth and you do not have an unlimited budget. Fear not for a drumkit "low end" it makes boulo (although granted with good skin).

Audiophony RP1 - affordable and effective

by vieuxpouet on 08-27-2014 10:57 PM microphone for voice and mixed miking. dynamic type, capture cardioid

iZotope Ozone 5 - In the zone

by S2D on 08-27-2014 10:50 PM Being previously familiar with Ozone 4, i knew roughly what to expect from Ozone 5 going in. The setup was much the same and easily done by inputting the serial number when prompted, followed by relaunching the DAW (which in my case is Logic Pro 9) which then enables the plugin for use. When first opening Ozone 5 you will be hit by a series of preset options, ranging from genre type settings such as 'Hip-hop master - dirty bass' and 'House master - enhance stereo image' to more individual track or bus settings like 'Piano - brighten and compress'. Whatever the duty, Ozone 5 likely has a preset to cover it. There are a lot of menus and submenus within Ozone 5 that it is easy to get lost or overwhelmed by everything, so the manual may be your new best friend to help you figure it all out, or even pop onto youtube and look at some of Izotope's own videos for Ozone 5, or else you could just dive right in head first and see what this beast of a plugin can do for yourself.

Nagra ARES C - SWISS ARMY KNIFE

by fark on 08-27-2014 10:11 PM I use it for a dozen years on assignment on every imaginable terrain, and the most extreme weather conditions. Before use, it was the Nagra tape analaogiques (E, IV, IV S ...) What I like the most, as noted by my title, it is the Swiss Army knife of the reporter. Recorder, basic editing functions but how practical when you bump in speed, built-in (64K, so a B channel) ISDN codec, which allows for direct (on-line or ISDN fixed mainly on suitcase satellite or M4 Bgan so anywhere). Equipped with lithium batteries, long battery life. What I like least is the owner Nagra file format on this model, which requires having a dedicated app to import files from the recording medium (Flash card) to a PC. Having traveled a number of countries, with this material for stories, I have never had a problem with reliability, although failures can still happen (with any device for that matter). For this usage reporting, then, and all the major radio stations still use it elsewhere, it is surely a sign of a safe bet ...

Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx II XL - Top notch.

by Bzrk on 08-27-2014 10:04 PM The effects are too numerous to be listed here. With the latest update to the device, there are over 180 amps modeled. The list of effects is no less impressive, and type of effect there is still a wide variety. I found sounds Eventide is say ... The techno used is original. Rather than trying to replicate a type of sound from the amp by conventional formulas used by competitors, Fractal simulates amp component by component. One of the computing unit of the apparatus (3 there, I believe), is dedicated to only the physical reproduction of the lamps. That's why it sounds so close to a real amp.

Genelec 1030A - Disappointing

by fanatiq on 08-27-2014 09:43 PM see below

Alesis Quadraverb Plus - The sounds of Jeff Buckley in concert !!

by lom on 08-27-2014 09:24 PM Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, EQ, Pitch, Ring Modulator, Tremolo, AutoPan Stereo and Mono

Roland PK-6 - Serious!

by Patrice_PC on 08-27-2014 08:01 PM Roland is really, for me, the only one featuring a pedal at an affordable price.

Squier Joe Trohman Telecaster - 2-Color Sunburst Rosewood

by strat'man on 08-27-2014 07:13 PM While the features are very good and made me buy a guitar without trying it! - Alder body with the true standard sizes! (Back of the body is ergonomic as a Start ', what I was looking on a telecaster, I sold a US std telecaster for that, I often played sitting and I not find it comfortable to play) - Channel satin-C (I do not want a thick varnish, I sold a strat 'classic 70 because of this, the U-shaped bag was too heavy for me hair), radius of 12 key so very flat ( I was a little afraid of not liking it, I'm used to the radius to 9.5 ...), Rosewood key. It measures 43mm at nut (thus wider than the classic vibe, I had not bought the CV telecaster because of the handle too late: 41 mm, such as affinity !!!) Special mention for the inning with an exemplary finish, even access to trussroad is finished with a small room stamped (like on American !!! surprising !!! I expected the plasitque as I thought I saw photos), the satin finish is beautiful! - The configuration is interesting HSH pickups and microphones seem good (well it is not a high-end microphones of course), but the guitar sounds really good original ... For those who would like to upgrade (I bought it with the idea to change the pickups, only the violin interested me), the violin is frankly very very good, even amazing price sold! Mine has the body in two parts with an almost invisible junction in the center of the guitar, it took me 5 minutes to find it, turning the guitar from different angles, from the front is believed to see a single piece of wood very high quality, beautiful veining !!! Well for now I'll keep it as original pickups sound really great (though I have an excellent Van Zandt trubucker Hot bridge awaits warm, a Custom Shop Texas Special in the middle ... I still thinking for the neck pickup ...).

M.F.B. MFB-522

by bodytwist on 08-27-2014 04:16 PM Midi: in Audio: 4 x mono out (kick, SD / RS, Clap, HH 1 x stereo out No effect. 11 instruments available (BD / SD / RS / CLP / TT / CGS / CB / CL / CYM / HH editable via the interface. Step by step sequencer, read or not: COOL! .

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff PI - Of fat fuzz distortion to

by Kaiser-Sose on 08-27-2014 03:19 PM This is the legendary Big Muff Pi Electro Harmonix home, no need to dwell on a pedal that most of us know, it is only an analog preamp distortion with transistors.

Cort CJ Custom - Natural - A 3 x Taylor but cheaper ...

by ilcocodrillo on 08-27-2014 03:15 PM Feature, see the sites that go, for short copy of the Taylor 814CE ... oh my!

Synapse Audio Dune 2 - Excellent! I fully recomend it.

by nicolaizen on 08-27-2014 03:09 PM Downloaded and installed without any troubles or compatibility issues.

Squier Affinity Mini - Black Rosewood - fun guitar

by strat'man on 08-27-2014 07:37 AM See website builder ...

Zoom R8 - A great tool for solo musician and models

by Helmut-Chacho on 08-27-2014 04:23 AM e'm a guitarist, I had a group in the late 70s, now I play for my own pleasure at home. But I want to record and retrieve the feeling of a whole, not just a guitar. The R8 has fulfilled my expectations are: 1) A tool for multi-track recording = 2 tracks simultaneous recording, 6 in reading, ability to store / select different Takes per track = Everything I need. 2) With an interface that does not require always have the manual handy = Once you have understood the key points, no need to book. Korg Sound On Sound that I had bought previously was a real headache. The there is all the buttons you need to avoid the improbable and impossible to memorize combinations. 3) Easy to carry, self, standard connectors = Light, batteries or USB power. I can work with in the chair for seated work rhythms and sequences, and go settle down with microphones, cables and guitars etc in a wink. 4) Who communicates easily with the PC = It is seen as a floppy mass directory structure of files, easy! It enables / disables the connection to the computer without having to turn it off and on again 5) I am not a drummer, so beatbox = Great, not only is it filled with patterns, but it can create his or note by note or by registering with velocity sensitive pads) 6) Ability to complete (to jam / improvise) or sequencer (make backing tracks or entire songs) = He is very good at both At the practice, we realize the great potential of the R8. Clearly not a pro tool production, but for models it is perfect. I hesitated, but now I really do not regret my purchase. Investment / opportunities / quality ratio is exactly what suit me. ================================================== ================ Used for 10 months Another model of compact multi track recorder tried before: Korg Sound on Sound (galley) What I like most: Ergonomics, independence, portability, possibilities, sequencer What I like least: Pre somewhat weak

Synq Audio DFX-48 - Unrecognized

by Vilovilo on 08-27-2014 03:34 AM Reverbs, delays, chorus, flanger and digital overs in all 24bit 48K. Frankly this rackmount unit is doing its job, Balanced inputs and outputs XLR jacks, you can set the input gain with a small screw once you have selected the dbu +4 or -10 dbv (or the opposite, I do not know ...) A small software can manage settings from the PC If you can edit the front. For a small hardware unit it works pretty well, such as reverb return for singing, I think you can even use it as an auxiliary ...

Korg ElecTribe ESX1 - I love it! she and her sisters!

by Stéréo on 08-27-2014 03:30 AM More details or other advice. larger memory would have been on top, but "pitchant" with malice can scrape a few seconds.

Fulltone OCD MkIV

by hubby on 08-27-2014 03:09 AM Everything has been said

Miditech Midistart music 25 - Essential but poor quality

by Tribalmazoot on 08-26-2014 11:45 PM I took this keyboard because it allowed me to use it as a master keyboard on my MPC1000 without having to go through a computer.

Alesis DM6 Session Kit - Poor poor home!

by boldaslove75 on 08-26-2014 11:23 PM I just try an hour with my girlfriend who has bought "knowledge." I must say that the sound is really rotten, we not hear the bass drum, there is no sensitivity to touch. Besides it is not equipped with 6/35 jack for connecting to a mixer or amp just an outlet for headphones! It has already fallen twice in electronic failure in 15 days. I much prefer my Technica! Avoid it, really. (Plus it's ugly). Antiques galore try a 502 or 502 Medeli technica is another world. Anyway 100 balls will not dream either ...

Samson Technologies MediaOne 5a - Passable ...

by jesussaves on 08-26-2014 10:48 PM This is the first active monitor speakers that I bought. I am long and hard about the subject because there are so many references and possibilities I did not really want me to plant. My goal was both to use these forums to mix my title without a headphone, but also out of a 6 POD guitar amp simulator LINE HD (the desk version not the bracket). After a little time spent on it, and have tried various configurations of speaker placement in the room, it comes out the following things: - To the mix, I have a little trouble hearing very good converters that come out of my sound card FOCUSRITE Scarlett 6i6 - The Equalization .. uh ... bin is one adheres to its proposed or we will add an EQ to speakers. Indeed, the highs are there and pretty, not aggressive or metal. Mediums going well without being too intrusive. By against serious ... That's not it at all! Whether for a mix, for POD HD, or even multimedia ca wins fast enough! There's too much! With the POD, it's pretty bad because when played on lower strings and an agreement that maintains more than 2 seconds, severe vomiting everywhere with a "Ooompf" not at all pleasant to understand that he must stop. If I touch the EQ POD, it changes her and makes too skinny. Multimedia (video games, movies ...), and always leaving the FOCUSRITE, the bass is too marked and do a little "plop" sound effects on movies. Everything else on the other hand, it works pretty good. I also tried to move the location baffles (off away from the wall behind, or parallel position on the desktop, on the feet of speakers, etc. ..), but nothing has changed. In short, not the worst speakers of the earth (though not ...) but unsuitable for my use and my mix. I think a fan of electronic sounds will find carefree behalf. But for others, first try. For my part, I think I turn to with their PRESONUS series ERIS 4.5 Liked: - Very nice look - The volume knob and input "Aux In" on the front panel - The smooth mids and treble but present I regretted: - No EQ to change the sound - Far too low bass and dropouts - The ignition wrong button on the back (below the son bonding baffles)
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!