• Homie Beats

There is no available content written by Homie Beats
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Behringer FCB1010 Midi Foot Controller - For beginners I recommend it.

by tomsonkiller on 10-21-2014 04:52 PM I began to discover the magic of MIDI + rack efekty.Jak already have been written programming a bit more complicated (not all IT) but I understand the principle of the excess satisfied. A price / performance of this device is really no competition. Controlled only JMP-1, Rocktron Intellifex. For beginners I recommend it.Read more on Audiofanzine

Stairville Wind Up DJ Bundle III Compact

by DJ N4TH4N on 10-21-2014 07:39 AM How long have you use it? I just got it What thing do you like most and least? +: Foot stability, speed of assembly -: The weight of the feet Have you tried many other models before buying it? Yes, a simple T-shaped base, sacred change How would you rate the quality / price? Well, to sort 290 With experience, you do again this choice? Yes Read more on Audiofanzine

Logitech Z623 - The little box that hides his game!

by Noxtep on 10-21-2014 06:26 AM Logitech Z623: Mix of low prices for high quality and good power; With 130WRMS small box of this system is a very good point, first of all by the fact that it is compact, and at the request of the roar, the lion is present! I'm not hiding anything and you admit that resents forced use, ie to push the volume up and ask him full bass, except for non-professional magic system, you can not fault this THX not resonate well as it does at low volume because it is not designed to, and even you will damage this system as it heats up quickly and the smell of heat is quickly feel when pushed to its limits (the box does not explode no, but the sound quality degrades rapidly when misused). It is the same for the treble 2x35WRMS sizzling when they abuse the volume again, and again, not a pleasant smell probably for the speakers spread. This problem is very common on any 2.1 system to know that the jack of most computers is too powerful for a system of this type and the problem is not the same when I plug him the plate, he 'll have 10 minutes to thoroughly volume really starts to heat it in the corner. A PC connected to the 2.5 / 3 volume and bass knob set fully it takes just 2 minutes to reach its limits in the treble level as low. For those reading this article I really say that I speak of "entrenchment", just do not exceed the limit for that purr for hours without flinching. For plenty loud sound just slightly more than half the volume and adjust the bass a little less than half, and you have a Z623 purring all his true style and without quality loss. It is useless to push too hard because the system by limiting a bit and having understood that he would never send him to no quality loss as the professional systems, we will see that this little two rounds in his pocket show you; namely that the subwoofer certainly sounds heavier and more powerful without abusing it, so by limiting the volume we do not speak of losses but gains! The quality is impeccable, the satellites transmit very good mids and good treble a little deeper, and the box down very low in frequency while maintaining a good offense and that is that this system is really nice because a lot other systems of this type clings to hold a low while that resonates the most roundly possible, finding out the air quietly and letting the pleasantly in the room. So I would choose 9/10 my two THX that for almost two years are shaking every day when I can the walls of my room! Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson [Guitar of the Week #15] Les Paul GT - Fire Engine Red - Pretty as a fire truck!

by Echo tango on 10-21-2014 06:22 AM Made in USA. Red color with a chrome hardware rouge.Rehaussée and mirror-like inlays on the fretboard. We continue with a chrome pickguard that completes the package and gives it a mouth apart and classy. Features: Color: Red Ferrari Wood body: Mahogany Wood table: Maple Wooden handle: Mahogany Wooden key: Ebony Binding (white line on the side all around the body): White Handle Type: Classic 50s Round Number of Frets: 22 Hardware: chrome Handle Pickups: 490R Alnico Magnet Humbucker Bridge pickups: 498R Alnico Magnet Humbucker Controls: 2 volume buttons 2 Tone knobs with push-pull to split the pickups 1 switch with three positions. Input jack: Neutrik locking jack to prevent his detaches when you walk on it Nut: Graph Tech Mechanical: AD (phew finally a Gibson holding the right ...) Strap Lock provided Tools provided Flight case: black, inside white fur. Read more on Audiofanzine

Levinson Garry Blade - very good value for money

by oxas16 on 10-21-2014 04:25 AM Model Strat Texas Standard Pro country of manufacture unknown Very nice finish, with original mint a pickgard Traditional Strat vibrato 3 single coil pickups. traditional strat settings, but with original, a two-position switch that boosts each selection of micro, or 15 possibilities. Interest is added to the attack or crunch. Read more on Audiofanzine

Isp Technologies Decimator G-String - top notch

by ludovicloco on 10-21-2014 04:03 AM reducing background noise quite efficient thanks to its loop. IN connector (guitar) OUT (amp) and send return of the effects loop. Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic PolyTune Mini - White - good but ...

by ludovicloco on 10-21-2014 03:47 AM I use it for 2 years on stage and in rehearsal. I tested the boss that I quit because of his size and weight on the pedalboard. nickel operation but big problem for my taste, it generates noise very present when I set off as the silence while tuning is still the goal of a tuner pedal. My rating reflects this. Read more on Audiofanzine

Blackstar Amplification ID:Core Stereo 10 - Modeling good.

by zeetoon on 10-21-2014 03:04 AM Modeling amp 2 x 5 watts stereo, bought because I needed an amp sparing my tinnitus. 80 w my Marshall V80 or my Roland Cube 80X are too strong for a home studio, even played at low volume. On the Blackstar, sound can also be very strong (performance looks very good) but the volumes "down" are manageable due to the gain. In the limit it is too powerful ... The effects are excellent, again the "Insider" program provides access to a 3-band EQ, a tuner, looper and access to presets built by the community of users. Too bad this "small" model, the TVP (changing virtual lamps) is not implemented. The auxiliary (MP3) input, although the volume is not manageable on the amp, sounds great; it is not but it's worth the HiFI speakers correct PC. The USB recording is really good, but the volume has to be pushed hard enough if we want a good entry level fortunately HP is switched off in the general settings of the software. The option would have benefited directly accessible on the main interface. Read more on Audiofanzine

Arturia Producer Pack 61 - Notice mitwigé ...

by Les Cowboys Etanches on 10-21-2014 02:54 AM I aireçu today is a hot printing. First, note that the package with the design of the box and Bitwig MiniV is nothing but a big sticker on the box of standard keylab (for me, version 49 keys). You may say who cares, a box is a box, but it still means qu'Arturia did not create an express packaging for Producer Pack but did "with the means at hand." This means that the offer looks still very very limited, for the fans. So right away, I opened the box, I tried the keyboard with Analog Lab that I already had. Bad. plastoc keys, a little cheap for a keyboard 300 euros. I run a preset, I try the knobs, and then a big "fake" when I move the cut-off ... Well, I say, let's not get excited, we'll see later. Soft direction. I install Mini V, activation and all the fuss. Bad surprise: Arturia allows only one activation of the software. So do not rush to buy the first computer came in telling you that you can install on your machine main work later ... Well, I go to Bitwig installation a priori no problem except ... by scanning my VST he planted me Analog Lab and Mini V (too much!) Have to go through the eLicenser to repair licenses. It also leave me a mess at the chipset sound mac - unavailable in Bitwig, like Audition (I dare not try Live or Logic behind ...). Installing packs instruments and sound from the DVD ... Bitwig installs without installing them, impossible to find anything once the DVD ejected. I retry, selecting a different installation directory, but no, shit, Bitwig clings to its default directory and install anything. Finally, it is 22 hours, I have been here 18 hours ... I do not mind being a shot but then, do not push. A ride on Audiofanzine does not reassure me about the longevity of the keyboard ... In short, I feel the union (temporary?) Between a has-been (Arturia) and a start-up with a non-product finished (Bitwig). In the middle, a sausage: me, the consumer. I should have to add 100 euros to buy keyboard NI Kontrol home and stay on Live. I will return to this review after restarting the mac and test Bitwig with another sound card (if I can install those damn packs!). So do not rush, which seemed too good to be true (a controller 49 armored keys and soft knobs rising) is actually too true to be good. Read more on Audiofanzine

Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 - Great for beginners

by Modulator18 on 10-21-2014 12:28 AM USB controler, to drive mixing software, no card included audio. Just one USB port, self-powered by the PC. for grip, not the console problem, against the soft provided: blah. I toured with mixxx, this software (free) is fine. There are two versions windows and linux. For my part, I use Linux mint! on the other hand, for the console to be recognized by mixxx, it must pass through the terminal to configure udev (recognition by USB), there are tutorials on the web, not very complicated to implement and éfficace. Finally, I am a musician, I did not have to buy a special DJ console envy, but considering the price I found on the boncoin (25 €), I tried, and I find it funny , so I play with. I do not think buy bigger, because I do not have any use. But frankly I do not regret this purchase. Read more on Audiofanzine

Washburn WI67Pro - Vintage Sunburst - Skivvy!

by furball277 on 10-20-2014 11:07 PM Made in Korea, no particular fault to find! The varnish may be a bit thick and sticky for my taste. Violin Level: Idol form, unique to Washburn, and a hearing in "f" with acoustic cavity. Violin "on Lespaul" body and mahogany neck, maple wavy (very nice), rosewood fingerboard. Handle the average level size, not too thin and not too wide, suitable for little hands (in my case), 22 boxes The acoustic cavity adds bass and fullness, superb cleans are obtained. However, it blurs the sound a little crunch and distortion, the accuracy is not as good. Violin more jazz-oriented blues hard rock / metal == No complaints at the violin, it's beautiful and well done (I will return in the comfort of playing with it to review) Level equipment / fittings: 2 pickups Seymour Duncan SH1 '59 in the neck and TB11 Custom Custom in the bridge (note the bridge pickup spacing "for floyd", it is a not a TB11 SH11). Nothing wrong with the quality level, we can always discuss the taste but it's still good microphones A set tune-o-matic / stop bar and Grover (ratio 18: 1) that enable stable tuning. Personally, I do not necessarily need to retune after a few days of inactivity. And rehearsal, I retunes once the strings are warm, it does not move then! Electronics atypical because in addition to the neck pickup selector / pickup / both and the two volumes, there is a VDC system to gradually splitter each pickup. I also use a treble bleed that allows me to lower the neck pickup without losing treble, it's really good for cleans. I'm personally not convinced by the VCC, it loses too much output level without having very different sounds, I think I can be content only with a volume by micro! Read more on Audiofanzine

LTD Viper-10 - Black - Value / fair price

by Haruetco on 10-20-2014 10:08 PM What country has she made? In China How many frets, what kind of microphone and their configuration? 24 frets, 2 humbucking ESP LH-100 What type of bridge? Stop bar What are the settings? 1 vol, 1tone, 1 3-position selector What kind of race? "U" even though I do not really know how to say more ^^ Read more on Audiofanzine

Waldorf Streichfett - remember the beautiful things

by Frédéric 2 on 10-20-2014 09:55 PM see the test. Read more on Audiofanzine

Abstract Futurescan 2CE - Super!

by DJ N4TH4N on 10-20-2014 07:07 PM - How long have you use it? I have two that I use scan every weekend for 1 month. - What thing do you like most? Strength, power and lighting, mirrors ultra fast movements. least? starting noise. - Have you tried many other models before buying it? not. - How would you rate the quality / price? One can not beat the two for € 60, it should not expect an exceptional thing, yet so is the bomb. - With experience, you do again this choice? ...? Yes, I currently looking for two others, master / slave they work perfectly Read more on Audiofanzine

PMC GUITARS La Lutherie expliquée : Découvrez le métier de luthier à travers la création d'une guitare électrique - Invaluable assistance !!

by Su Lli on 10-20-2014 06:28 PM This DVD is part of the very rare French support on the violin. It's been since 2011 that I am interested in manufacturing electric guitar and I tinker in my garage. To find information in French, hang you, other forums passionate you would not find anything. And in 2014, PMC was introduced with its DVD !! lol PMC gives insight into the craft of violin, workshop and fabrication of an electric guitar from A to Z. Recall that PMC is a professional luthier. Tremendous help really, because the guitar is a complex instrument with lots of problems. I recommend buying this DVD to all who wants to get into this amateur violin or who wants to know his instrument from A to Z. In addition to the DVD, PMC is still available when you have questions. Need I say more. it is the great surprise of this year. PMC thank you. 18 euros the price received with goodies + Backstage pass a 3-month lachaineguitare.com worth 15 euros. In short nothing to say. Read more on Audiofanzine

Egnater Renegade Head - A very good Amp Lamp

by Rgxpod on 10-20-2014 05:48 PM Amp 6l6 + 2 EL lamp 34 June 12 AX 7 preamp with a buffered loop Watts max power 65/15 watts per switch an assignable effects loop Channel 1 or 2 or both A beautiful reverb assignable Channel 1 or 2 or both Bright Switch and Tight swicht channel Presence and Density for awesome sound Main and Second Volume for volume adjustment levels pre solos potentimetre dosing between 6L6 and EL34 XLR out with simulated 4 * 12 Read more on Audiofanzine

Philips CD753

by Papy J-L on 10-20-2014 05:39 PM I changed the laser cell there about three years (I have a friend that touches serious electronics ... he makes his amps itself, design settings ... madness!). I find this superior player to Micromega (sensitive to vibrations). on the other hand do not forget to UNPLUG out prolonged use because even off components remain live! Read more on Audiofanzine

Lâg Tramontane T500DCE - TOP !!!!!

by frd17 on 10-20-2014 04:48 PM Made in China but controlled by France !!! Studio Lag preamp More huge !! Read more on Audiofanzine

Squier JV 62' Stratocaster - The best strat I tried ...

by profmeca on 10-20-2014 04:47 PM Made in Japan in 1983. Traditional easel Basic mechanics but I do not have a problem of de-tuning Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard Alder body. Originally, it is a 3 position selector 3 pickups US origin Read more on Audiofanzine

Ruppert Musical Instruments Basswitch Sonic Spark - Beautiful like a tank

by Deepee on 10-20-2014 04:21 PM I received this pedal at the beginning but I was waiting to have a little experience with it, because it takes to express an opinion. Here we are. Let's start with aesthetics: the object is successful, rather long than wide, which requires thinking a bit before getting on a pedal board. But nothing insoluble. To borrow a cliché often used, the RMI Sonic Spark is built like a tank that would have a dress with a discreet and pleasant blue. The buttons are very well protected, flush with the surface and I do not see what they could destroy. A white LED turns blue when it is on, so no mistake. This material immediately inspires confidence if we aspire to as reliability inside and outside. I bought the RMI Sonic Spark some interventions to boost my bass on tracks where it is expressed more openly. The idea (specifications would be a big word) was to get a little power at certain frequencies of sound, in the high or low mids in particular. I must say that the RMI does the job: some gain, some scans on the "deep / bright" and "intensity" and the sound becomes richer, much richer, with a rather astounding presence settings. I did what I wanted: extra grain (so it was possible!) Down and sparkling top. Nickel. However, it will be patient to get his dream: interaction settings is important and there is time to go to experience the possibilities of Sonic Spark. Too much? In group settings, I now what I want but this pedal gives me really want to go further when he must stop on something necessarily "provisional" to think a little play! As mentioned above, the buttons are highly protected and even a little difficult to handle. This would be the next "it's a shame." But at least there is no risk of losing the setup by a false manipulation. I am delighted with my purchase and I encourage bassists who have the time to dig a little for their sound to address this pedal. Read more on Audiofanzine

Clavia Nord Drum 2 - A must have

by Lord Wan on 10-20-2014 04:19 PM I use it for 6 weeks. I have no judgment about its function drumkit module (using triggers or North pad) because I do not use that drumkit driven synth via MIDI. I tried many models and they had all their fault. - Alesis SR18, sonic palette rather limited and cumbersome interface - Vermona DRM1, No Memory - Novation Drumstation, sounds very typical - Boss DR202, drafts sounds - Roland SPD-20, samples too "boats" The positive points: Sons Construction, Implementation noon and Product Support Sons: ND2 with the sound palette is impressive! With only 32 parameters for its very diverse and very convincing results were obtained, however; sounds "electro" or "tribal". In addition, as the sounds are synthesized and furs as one can obtain wide variations (velocity, brightness, time of release) over a single tone. In addition to all the parameters are editable in real time by CC. For memories, each patch set 6 sounds. There are 8 banks of 50 patch! Construction: Extremely compact casing (very flat and slightly inclined accounting for about half of a computer keyboard). Solid construction and metal buttons in good order. This kind of stuff should last for decades! Midi implementation: Everything is there, you can: - Backup / restore sound banks by Sysex (utility provided by Clavia). - Control all the parameters by CC - Trigger sounds in drumkit mode (one distinct sound per note C4, D4, E4, F4, G4, A4 on the Global Channel 10) or in multi-timbral synth mode (monaural sound by 1 midi channel 1-6 but Mapé over the entire keyboard) So you can have a set 4 drum sounds, one bass sound, one of his solo! - Icing on the cake (o) changing settings sends CC, changing patch sends "Program change". Only drawback, Clavia refuses to publish the protocol Sysex so we will not see any time soon of third party publishers ... Unless your servant completes its exploration of reverse engineering and publishes a template for Lemur on iPad ...;) Product support: Clavia provided regular product upgrades to not only correct defects but also bring new features (new filters, new wave models, etc ...). The firmware is version 3.0. The Clavia support is very responsive and told me a few days (when I wanted to know the sysex implementation). Finally I tried the free app North IPad Beat on there and it rocks! In conclusion, this small jewelry can be used in many different situations (for electro drummer, percussionist, home studio). I finally found the sound I was looking for years ... go! I go back. ;) Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble - Good tool

by Paul Iron on 10-20-2014 02:14 PM Chorus pedal stereo or mono analog, classic 9V (it's a BOSS pedal so no worries). Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg X-911 - "Beautiful Stamps"

by Duplan on 10-20-2014 08:27 AM Analog synthesizer for guitar. Analyzes the pitch and reused with VCO. A filter is applied. Contrary to what is said in another view, it can out of the synth guitar sound directly. There is a synth output AND direct guitar output. We can play with a guitar but also a keyboard, flute, trumpet, brief provided any instrument that you play one note at a time. 911 does not follow the agreements! With inputs on the rear panel, the synth can also be driven cv / gate but attention is the V / Hz - S-Trig, so the scores will not be fair with conventional V / October So you need a converter to play with a Beatstep for example. The converter (I use the Kenton pro-solo) will also be useful if you want to play 911 with a MIDI keyboard. There are other connectors to enter a CV for the filter, or pedal switch .. Not tried it all. Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus Eris E8 - Bluffing

by MadGstiK on 10-20-2014 07:57 AM - What characteristics have motivated your choice? Bandwidth, reasonable power and settings directly on the speaker. - For what purpose? Listening in home studio but also audiophile. - What amp / What configuration? ... Currently monitor output of my Digidesign 002 Rack, they are surrounded by two hi-fi columns show (Ohm HF 201) which are fed by a Pioneer receiver VSX924. I thus compares listens to the same song at the click of my computer. Read more on Audiofanzine

SenTenZa Davaï - craaache and it is French !!!

by arnaudLRDS on 10-20-2014 06:57 AM Overdrive French manufactured to high quality and made more than bluffing !!! Read more on Audiofanzine

Astell&Kern AK240 - Fantasy ...

by olaf06 on 10-20-2014 06:15 AM Received since 2 weeks, time to drag and drop files into the right music essentially FLAC, AIFF, and some discs 24bit ... here's his chiseled and so musical finally issued by the reader ... Software (in android) perfectly realized with ergonomics (almost) perfect that approximates an iPhone (an ergonomic reference from my point of view) Play all tags, year, composer, comments, type played with his speed and file size, and even the lyrics (Obviously, you should check that the tags are properly fed ad-hoc freeware) The beauty of the aluminum casing carved solid mass, the brightness of the screen, the perfection of the volume button ... WiFi optical output, Bluetooth, dual Dac, wireless music playback in your NAS ... In short, nothing ie, non-standard equipment, exceptionally well done, without any proprietary plug (!!!) Listening (with Earsonics) is really the Ecstasy! Jazz, classical, voice, everything seems so natural and dynamic ... This sensation of feeling musicians, string attacks, the blasts singers, without ever losing the stereo! Really another way to re-discover his albums! Its only flaw ... perhaps concern the battery (check in time), with a price as a result of this magical object! Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer C-2 - Good for unpretentious lives

by Matosman59 on 10-20-2014 05:25 AM See full review below Read more on Audiofanzine

Gretsch Dorado by Gretsch 5967 jumbo - Really convincing!

by tomongena on 10-20-2014 04:12 AM Made in japan Channel, maple back and sides, table STIKA It's a japanese copy manufactured by the Gretsch SJ200 The sunburst is skated well, giving a very nice effect. Read more on Audiofanzine

Anasounds Phase Lag - Pure beauty with a warm sound

by Joris Béraud - DEADLINE on 10-20-2014 03:11 AM It's a boutique pedal MADE IN FRANCE type "Phaser" with analog sound obviously. The finish is absolutely beautiful with its mahogany plaque and "Anasounds" engraved logo on top. We immediately feel the warm "vintage" side of the brand. This is a real success of this view. Here are the detailed specifications: Weight: 400 g Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 cm IC JRC4558, LM13600 True bypass switch with gold plated contacts Integrated to mitigate the power supply noise filter. External 9V power supply not included. Mahogany plaque lasered Logo engraved in the wood Read more on Audiofanzine

PANArt HANG

by soleylla on 10-20-2014 02:54 AM It's been a few months since I have and it is surprising to find so many sounds on a small area (in reference to each of the notes). It takes a lot of details from the wealth of research sounds to be obtained. I tried several brands and many models. There are different ranges, some are lower than others or more versatile to play with other musicians in all genres. What I like on my model D minor, it is precisely the deep bass, because it makes a sharp contrast with that take us in the galaxy without ever being aggressive or too boring. The only downside is that to play in all registers it takes several models with different ranges to be more complete. I still have a lot to learn especially in the subtleties that can be obtained. Quality level, there is nothing to say, it's perfect, captivating ... As some instruments remains fragil moisture and shock. Here is a link to one of my videos: http: //www.youtube.com/watch v = gTk96IomxCg? Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!