• Guttah2010

There is no available content written by Guttah2010
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Arobas Music Guitar Pro 7 - "Nothing really new, a Gp6 even more bugger and unstable. unacceptable !

by on 07-26-2017 04:37 PM

Marshall 2061CX - Balanced and versatile

by on 07-23-2017 09:54 PM I’ve used this cab for a music that is very demanding for the gear that you use, as it’s full of dynamics with a succession of hardcore-like portions and atom-style moments that often feature delay...Read more on Audiofanzine

Lovepedal Les Lius - "Les" Is More

by on 07-23-2017 01:12 AM An overdrive pedal that imitates the sounds of Fender’s 1950s tweed amps. Two knobs : the left one is a master volume control, and the other one controls the overdrive level. A three-way switch...Read more on Audiofanzine

Arturia MatrixBrute - MatrxBrute is a Beauty indeed.

by on 07-22-2017 02:01 PM I dont have huge experience with Synths, only got into them 3 years ago with Arturia' V Collection. Went Hardware with the MicroBrute,Gaia, Nord Wave, and then the wonderful Volcas. But I could not...Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 Helix - Line 6 Helix (Back to the Future) Great Scott !!!

by on 07-21-2017 05:39 AM Line 6 Helix (Back to the Future) Great Scott !!! My complete review of Line 6’s Helix – a full-featured and well-conceived multieffect unit. [b][u][i]Unboxing day!!![/i][/u][/b] When unpack...Read more on Audiofanzine

Godin xtSA - Godin XTSA

by on 07-21-2017 02:04 AM I am an intermediate player who was looking for an "all in one" guitar. I play in a worship band (acoustic), lead (only guitar) in a 60s/70s/80s/90s/00s rock band, and am the lead singer/co-guitari...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland RD-2000 - I checked out the Roland RD-2000 in a music store today.

by on 07-20-2017 08:31 AM I went to a music store today and played on the Roland RD-2000 keyboard. It has 1113 intrumantal sounds just as much as the Roland RD-800 keyboard has. I looked up on www.manualslib.com/ then Rolan...Read more on Audiofanzine

Klark Teknik DN 504 - A great – though aging - quad comp

by on 07-19-2017 05:32 PM I’ve personnally mostly used this Quad Compressor live. It was old and looked used and battered, but it still worked wonder. It’s a really sturdy and reliable model! Up to par with the manufacture...Read more on Audiofanzine

LiquidSonics Seventh Heaven - An affordable Bricasti M7 !

by on 07-18-2017 04:28 AM If you love quality reverb units but are too tight to afford a Bricasti M7… Well, here’s bad news for you: you’re about to regret all of your previous purchases! This reverb is sheerly impressive. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Casio PT-30 - Mainly a great songwriting tool.

by on 07-15-2017 06:06 PM Every review I see of the Casio PT30 (including the ones on this site) seem to miss the point of this brilliant little instrument. It was mainly marketed at the time as an aid to songwriting. This ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg Kronos 73 (2015) - An exceptional instrument

by on 07-12-2017 06:35 PM I use the Kronos in a context where I'm getting back to making music after stopping it for many years. In the past, I’ve played many keyboards of all kinds, including a Korg MS-20 in 1979. The ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Waves Butch Vig Vocals - Experimental Jet Set, Garbage and 3 stars.

by on 07-10-2017 12:01 AM Pro Tools 12.5 / MacBook Pro 2015 Fashion of the time is what it is, and one can think what one wants of it (always start with a deepest thought...) In Waves’ Signature plugin series (Chris L...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson gibson flying v korina 1958 - gibson flying v korina 1958

by on 07-05-2017 04:31 AM . great .perfect sound . perfect fingerboard . play eny stil but rock best: Oops2::-Д[img]http://img.audiofanzine.com/images/audiofanzine/interface/smileys/icon_facepalm.gif[/img]: Bave:[video]...Read more on Audiofanzine

JB Systems C2 800 - Best (bass) amp for the price

by on 07-03-2017 04:36 AM I use this amp in a bi amp environment as bass amp 2x800/4Ohm. For upper mid/hi i use a lightweight switching power QSC PLX 1104 with 2x 550/4Ohm. X-Over is 2-way original from JB... I most cases...Read more on Audiofanzine

DOD FX25B Envelope Filter - DoD Envelope Filter Functionalgorithm

by on 06-29-2017 04:54 PM A dozen Pedals, Fender Tele, Fender Champion 100, 2 one spots. Play Rock music and sing. Boss style pedal with battery or 9v option. This isnt a very popular effect but if you learn to use it in...Read more on Audiofanzine

Danelectro DJ-16 Bacon'n'Eggs Mini Amp/Distortion - Dan Electro Power!

by on 06-28-2017 11:54 AM This thing is basically diner series dan electro pedal but has a speaker in it making it an actuall amp, therefore you can play whatever thru it, ipod, laptop, guitar. ;) Takes regular battery o...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha VL1 - Still Unsurpassed

by on 06-26-2017 10:59 PM Even though this synth is over 20 years old, I haven't found any hardware or software synths that can duplicate its quality of sound. From breath-takingly accurate reproductions of wind instruments...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha SG200 - Vintage Yamaha Gibson Extravaganza

by on 06-25-2017 05:12 PM This is one of the better electrics ive owned because its a nice loud Gibson SG-like guitar with decent humbucker pick-ups. Feels and sounds great. :bave: Vintage Yamaha means not to be confused wi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Champion 100 - Cool Fender Amp

by on 06-25-2017 04:49 PM Im using a Telecaster and a dozen pedals also I plug into a keyboard every now and then, I play alternative,jazz,grunge,rock,shoe-gaze. This is a band practice, gigging amp in my opinion is heavy...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz - Dangerous FUZZ

by on 06-25-2017 04:07 PM Fender Tele, Fender Champion100 amp, a dozen effects board. Bought this pedal looking for that fuzz sound because what do I know about overdrives. Basic Boss style Pedal with those cool tonelock ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey DSC-4 - Most Triumphant Chorus

by on 06-25-2017 03:22 PM I got a fender Tele with single coils and a solid state fender champion 100 with a dozen effects pedal-board. Ive played this pedal through a keyboard also for that electric piano sound. This...Read more on Audiofanzine

Acustica Audio Lime - Great-sounding -- but a real CPU hog

by on 06-08-2017 04:03 AM Tried it on a Mac PRO 12 Cores w/ 64GB RAM - OS Sierra - Logic Pro 10.3 This plugin is quite easy to use, like a console channel. The GUI is realistic and inspiring. The sound perfectly and ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaki Custom No.125 - An excellent vintage Japanese acoustic guitar

by on 06-02-2017 05:56 PM Overview: This guutar's full name is Yamaki No.125 Custom Guitar. It was manufactured around 1975, but is not anymore nowadays. Stucture & Appearance: - It is a well-made guitar with top so...Read more on Audiofanzine

Voodoo Lab GCX Audio Switcher - Great switcher!

by on 05-25-2017 02:41 PM I have the original Digital Music Corp Ground Control Midi pedal to go with this. I have a large rack system and this is a must have!!!!!! Amazing quality and the Buffer is a must for me to use. 8 ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez TS7 Tube Screamer - Great Tube Screamer!

by on 05-25-2017 02:35 PM Got this b/c I found out that they have the Orig JRC 4558 Op Amp Chip and have the orig TS-9 (80's models) circuit path/components! New TS-9 reissues DO NOT!! I think it sounds alittle flatter than...Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech DHP 55 - Great Harminizing proccesor!

by on 05-25-2017 02:27 PM Got this because Vai and Satriani used them for years! This is the first pitch shift (harminizer) I have ever had that sounded even close to a real guitar but I think the hi note needs played and t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rocktron Intellifex Ltd - Great sound quality and AMAZING reverb!

by on 05-25-2017 02:04 PM Delay and reverbs are as pristine as it gets! Chorus is nice too and very complex (8 tap!). Lots of pros use these including Jerry Cantrell= enough said! Able to program Vai's Ballerina 21/24 too. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech G300 - Surprizingly clear and dynamic!

by on 05-25-2017 01:58 PM I have played thru ADA, Mosvalve, and PA, solidstate poweramps but this one beats them all! Thought I was just getting a usual adequate poweramp but it shakes the floor!!! Dynamics push and pull Ce...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Vypyr 75 - Great tube tone using Transtube technology!

by on 05-25-2017 01:48 PM Got this amp for a portable solution as it only weighs 38 lbs. Seen You Tube clips of people playing Metal and it sounded amazing! Peavey went over the top with this amp as far as their amps (Peave...Read more on Audiofanzine

Acustica Audio Ivory IAE-2 - Warm and soft

by on 05-25-2017 04:15 AM I use it with Logic Pro X . Running on a Mac Pro 12 Cores 64Gb Ram. Very easy to use and no special issue Amazing product. Not too greedy CPU . It sounds like an analog EQ. Can be use on a ...Read more on Audiofanzine