• DueceBeatz

There is no available content written by DueceBeatz
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Tube Works Blue Tube Bass Driver - This is one great bass pedal that's also cool for guitar

by on 04-22-2017 11:08 AM These sound really nice with lower powered tubes such as the 12AT7 or 12AU7, et. Adds a nice quality to my Ampeg Micro VR stack, but I even use it for killer crunch into my Portaflex T50. Lots of m...Read more on Audiofanzine

Analog Man King of Tone V4 - A stompbox that's hard to get, but which suits my expectations.

by on 04-19-2017 06:31 AM I use a Fender Super Sonic 22. The King Of Tone has joined my pedalboard to complete it in the disto / od / boost section. I use it with all my electric guitars – Strat, Tele, Les Paul, SG, ES335....Read more on Audiofanzine

Art Tube MP Studio V3 - The Art Tube MP Studio V3 for Home Studio Use

by on 04-18-2017 11:22 AM After having recorded several songs with the Art Tube MP Studio V3, I must say it is a pretty good little piece of equipment. It's audio limiting system works best when recording semi-hot signals. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Classic 50/50 - Great Poweramp !!

by on 04-18-2017 10:33 AM I have been using a nice Digitech G300 poweramp for 20yrs. I used the power stage of a B52 AT100 for a bit and realized the great tone of tubes at low volume too. Been changing my rig and wanted th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Studio (1995) - My first Gibson - for only 350 €

by on 04-17-2017 04:40 PM Hi all ! I’ve used this beast in the studio exclusively, with a Boss GX-700 and a Blackheart Handsome Devil. I mostly play indie rock/metal/blues, and it perfectly suits for such styles ! In...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marcodi Harpejji g16 - A great instrument

by on 04-13-2017 08:20 PM The Harpejji is a very nice instrument which is somehow intuitive to play for a keyboardist. But while it's easy to play an easy piece of music, there's still a long way to go to rival with Mathieu...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rickenbacker 330 - Mapleglo - 2009 Rickenbacker Mapleglo (coming straight from L.A.)

by on 04-13-2017 08:14 PM 1. Description: - neck-through construction, open soundholes in the style of Thin Line instruments - Canadian golden rosewood fingerboard (the golder, the better) - 1-piece = neck and body mad...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Studio '60s Tribute Darkback - Satin Gold Top Dark Back - Just plain irresistible!

by on 04-11-2017 06:11 PM I use it with a Toneking Imperial and a blackstar Ht1R. I mostly play blues, rock and Jazz with it. It’s just excellent for theses styles. The satin GoldTop finish is up to anyone’s taste, I rea...Read more on Audiofanzine

DOD FX7 Guitar Processor / Preamp - Sound/loudness issues

by on 04-03-2017 11:46 AM I am using a Ibanez Roadstar 2 guitar with a Peavey microbass amp. I just got this the other day from an online purchase. I have never been around this type of pedal set-up. I am finding that in...Read more on Audiofanzine

Crate G130C XL - Crate-G130C-XL great sleeper amp

by on 04-03-2017 10:08 AM ;)Greatest sleeper amp ever does very close marshall jcm 800 with a little more top end, have jcm 800 2205 for comparison, nice celestions too, great clean real nice tons reverb! If you need a ver...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss Katana-100 - AMAZING AMPLIFIER THAT JUST KEEPS SUPRISING ME!

by on 04-03-2017 09:20 AM I have owned the Katana 100 watt amplifier with 1 12" speaker now for a month,..I have warmed up to it slowly since getting it from fear that once again I would be disappointed with any amp I bough...Read more on Audiofanzine

Taylor 355ce - Taylor 355ce 12 string

by on 04-02-2017 10:43 PM Have used this instrument for both strumming and finger picking over the past 10 years. It has a lovely warm clear sound but be careful how the onboard EQ is applied, i.e. too much bass = very 'mu...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender U.S. Vintage Reissue '62 Jazz Bass [1982-1998] - Top of the line Fender

by on 04-02-2017 04:07 PM This is my main instrument, a 1996 '62 Jazz reissue, made in USA. I play it since 2004 and it is a monster. Wherever I plug in - in a studio or at a gig, soundmen get eargasms. I've bought this ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Focal Trio6 Be - Really excellent!

by on 04-01-2017 04:23 AM I was extremely happy with my CMS50 + CMS sub kit after my room underwent an acoustic treatment, then I had an opportunity to invest into these Trio 6. No regret! They're unbelievable, very precise...Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton CST-24HB - A Harley PRS for a very low price

by on 03-31-2017 04:40 AM This model inspired by the PRS Hollowbody I is really surprising. [i](and for a low, low price, you almost get a tailored suit of a guitar!)[/i] A very good, versatile instrument so pretty an...Read more on Audiofanzine

Singular Sound BeatBuddy - A very good product

by on 03-30-2017 10:26 PM The BeatBuddy is a unique pedal on the market (mind you, a footcontrollable drummer [img]http://img.audiofanzine.com/images/audiofanzine/interface/smileys/icon_facepalm.gif[/img]:-D), and it’s very...Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure KSM44 - Shure tough KSM44 LDC - for home recording vocal and acoustic

by on 03-30-2017 06:55 PM I wanted a microphone for vocals and some acoustic, mainly vocals. This is for a small HR setup seeking professional sounds while tracking. Male vocal mic that didnt need a lot of EQ and Dynam...Read more on Audiofanzine

Custom77 Blackout Standard - Excellent for saturated sounds!

by on 03-30-2017 06:15 PM I’ve used this guitar with independant effect pedals (Whammy, Zvex Super Duper 2 in 1, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss RE-20 and EHX Memory Man with Hazarai), the multi-effect part of a Boss DR-880, or dir...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ludwig Drums 6.5x14 acrolite black galaxy - A great deal

by on 03-30-2017 04:28 AM I bought this snare used because I wanted the typical aluminium sound. It's not just a myth: it provides a dry, powerful and very warm sound. I equipped it with an evans G2 head and a pure-sound...Read more on Audiofanzine

Musima STRATOCASTER - Musima Lead Star Stratocaster

by on 03-28-2017 05:59 PM Ok, I now own 2 of these East German beauties! One Blond with a fatter maple neck and one Black with a thin rosewood board, 12'' radius one both. Both guitars sound and play as good as any strat I'...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez JEM-JR / JEM333 - A really affordable JEM !!!

by on 03-28-2017 04:50 AM I play music ranging from blues to metal on a VOX VT 40+. It's an incredibly beautiful, very well-made guitar. I had played for a long time on a home-customized Les Paul and I feel like born aga...Read more on Audiofanzine

DiGiCo DS-00 - The best digital mixer

by on 03-27-2017 03:55 AM The top notch of digital mixers... 128 channels (and as many EQs, Compressors/Limiters, Gates, Filters)... The EQs sound like a Neve VR legend, I can say it for I know the Neve VR and this EQ c...Read more on Audiofanzine

Acustica Audio Tan - My teacher said this would make the voice warm

by on 03-26-2017 10:57 PM I haven't tried it yet, and now I'm trying to fill it all up for it I haven't tried it yet, and now I'm trying to fill it all up for it I haven't tried it yet, and now I'm trying to fill it all u...Read more on Audiofanzine

Faith Mercury electro - A great, solid-wood parlor model

by on 03-26-2017 10:36 PM Mine is a Mercury parlor glossy with rosewood side and back made of all-solid wood - not the electric-acoustic or cutaway models. Finish is great, it comes with a beautiful brown hardcase, and ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Focusrite Clarett 2Pre - Encore du bon!

by on 03-26-2017 06:51 AM Sans port Thunderbolt, passez votre chemin! Elle succède à une Motu Ultralite MK3 Hybrid, et elle lui succède sans aucune honte. Loin de là… [b]Les plus: [/b] - La qualité des pre-amp est ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt - QUAD Core - TOPISSIME

by on 03-26-2017 06:43 AM Tout est dans le titre. Je ne vais pas m'étendre sur le sujet, UAD est connu pour faire de la qualité! Autant le boitier que les plugins fournis par UAD, on ne peut pas être déçu. Les plug...Read more on Audiofanzine

Nektar Impact LX25 - Compact et cool

by on 03-26-2017 06:39 AM Pour mon utilisation à faire un peu de sound design, ce format 25 touches est top! Nektar a aussi été malin et permet une intégration intégrale avec presque tout les DAW sur le marché. Juste pour ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Larrivée D-03 - The Last Guitar You'll Ever Need

by on 03-25-2017 06:40 AM I was shopping around for a new acoustic, something used that I could pick up for around a grand. I already had Too Many Guitars, but I was gassing for something different. I already had a Bluerid...Read more on Audiofanzine

MeterPlugs Ian Shepherd's Dynameter - Meterplugs Dynameter - an essential aid to mastering.

by on 03-22-2017 01:52 PM While mastering music is a huge skill which requires a skill set beyond “simple” mixing, many of us try to master our own music. And many succeed. Also, for many, a track which sounds as loud as...Read more on Audiofanzine

Crumar DS2 - Adendums, corrections and my impressions

by on 03-21-2017 01:04 PM First of all this is one of the machines I'd delved deeply into. I paid 100 because this one was a rust bucket :-). I paid 400 for another that was an easier repair and sold it for over 1000 as I...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!