• Dot_Robinson

There is no available content written by Dot_Robinson
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Line 6 Relay G30 - Well at first, then less ...

by wouha on 10-31-2014 10:46 AM I use the Line 6 Relay G30 for 2 years now. In the first use I was very happy, nothing to complain about: the sound slightly distorted, at least not enough to be a problem in concert. And yet, I'm pretty manic sound. Over time, it is the only positive point I see the product. The clip relented: thank you the plastic case Made in China. The battery compartment became capricious, already we see that it moves in concert that happened to me it opens and the batteries are found on the ground! Very very cheap. Yet at 275 €, it is reasonable to expect a minimum quality at this level yet ... Finally, it is very battery hungry, but not as bothered me before that, but now I realize that it costs me dearly and especially stack happened to me in concert run out of battery! And that really does not! I begin to think about finding another product that will meet minimum quality criteria! In short: Before I advised the Line Relay G30. Now I recommend it. Read more on Audiofanzine

ADAM A5 - Very good surprise

by gouessax on 10-31-2014 08:21 AM What characteristics have motivated your choice? frequency response, power, brand reputation, and very low unit price due to discontinued and therefore clearance ... (passage A5X) For what purpose? Studio, comparative listening test and comparison of the mark in relation to the equivalent génélecs Read more on Audiofanzine

Hercules DJ Control AIR+ - luanda123456789

by gilberto.vandunen on 10-31-2014 07:01 AM is good Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg GA-30 - Simple and effective

by anton.kald on 10-31-2014 06:47 AM Purchased in November 2003 for € 23. I find it useful as well for my bass (connected mode) for my acoustic guitar (microphone mode). The needle is accurate, we expect no less. The tuner also plays us each note of each chord (bass or guitar) for former tuning by ear. The plastic case does not seem too strong, but no problem from the moment one takes care of his equipment. Very good quality / price ratio. Read more on Audiofanzine

Wittner QM-2 métronome - Obsolete

by anton.kald on 10-31-2014 06:38 AM Purchased there over 25 years, at the time it was the class, but it is better today. While it is robust and very practical: you can access the entire range of tempos available in a turn of the wheel. But hey, you are stuck on standard tempos, which is not suited to contemporary music. Some devices now allow us to increment bpm bpm, which is much more accurate (and more useful). This gives us the metronome 440, great. Today there are tuners everywhere amps, pedals, smartphone ... In the end, I remember the orange LED was not powerful enough to be sufficiently visible (the eye had to get used to after a few minutes, and yet convenient visual reference is lost). The "tock" is powerful enough, at least to play an acoustic instrument. Today metronomes offer some patterns depending on the time signature used: this guide even better. In short, this product has had its day, but it can still help. Read more on Audiofanzine

Samson Technologies BL3 - It makes the job

by anton.kald on 10-31-2014 06:00 AM I use it for dynamic microphone (singing on stage) and condenser microphone (sound to repeat). In two cases, I have no particular problem. Read more on Audiofanzine

Dr Strings K3 Neon Hi-Def Orange Bass NOB-45 Medium 45-105 - The revelation

by anton.kald on 10-31-2014 05:12 AM I bought a set of 4 strings on ebay for € 20 in January 2013. This was a good deal because it takes rather count around 35 € in general. This is the type of strings that suits me. The coating gives a touch almost "plastic", I immediately signed up to this sensation. Very fun to play, they also have a very good sound that lasts over time. The coating has held quite well in time because I play mostly finger. Having tried the game with a pick is fatal ... The neon orange side relook your instrument (slice it really well with my black bass) and it gives you a good view of the game even in low light, for concerts, for example. I plan to continue in the future with the DR brand because I was immediately seduced by this. Read more on Audiofanzine

Thomson HED-440 - A good price / quality ratio

by anton.kald on 10-31-2014 04:52 AM I bought this headphone in supermarkets to € 24.90 in November 2003. Good sound quality and good comfort for the price. Read more on Audiofanzine

Jam Pedals Wahcko+ - Wah-ooh!

by Paul Iron on 10-31-2014 04:40 AM Wah pedal brand JAM Pedals with 6 interchangeable with a vox-type knob on the side positions. This is the analog handmade in Greece and hand painted also knowing that it is a wah that has the famous Red Fasel inductor, an LED to signal activation or not, and with components sorted the greatest care. And as a bonus a little gizmo that makes your wah control signal input to output exactly the same volume. It's solid and it shows, the pedal is heavy in the hand. PS: The decor is customizable by the manufacturer if we add 15 euros. Lifetime warranty if purchased from an authorized dealer which is my case. Well well ... No complaints! 10/10 Read more on Audiofanzine

GHS Bass Boomers M3045 45-105 Medium - Disappointing

by anton.kald on 10-31-2014 04:23 AM I bought these strings by default in a music store that does not offer other brand (€ 32.60 Set of 4 strings in 2005). The price may seem fair at first, but I was quickly disappointed by the brilliant sound that degrades very rapidly to become quite dull, flat. I have not found a particularly nice touch either. I never retried experience with this brand because since I found my happiness in DR. Read more on Audiofanzine

Magix Music Studio 2 - Easy to use & very very nice !!!

by Dj. VanRiet-1973 on 10-31-2014 03:25 AM Installation is no problem. Very easy to use !!! The manual is simple. No incompatibilities with !!! Do not forget to updates on the Magix site !!! Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg Monotron Duo - This is my first synth !!!

by Dj. VanRiet-1973 on 10-31-2014 03:05 AM This is my first little synth, like a little toy, but as a very powerful little synth !!! There to turn your powerful effects when above the 5 buttons. It takes a big apdateur mini jack mono !!! with a large output jack mono !!! It takes a mono jack cables connected to the apdateur mini jack mono !!! It takes 2 AAA batteries X2 (3V) in Alkaline !!! Read more on Audiofanzine

DiVerSe 2 pedalboards fabriquer maison - good

by shura361 on 10-31-2014 02:28 AM for two days, manufactured by myself, just great Read more on Audiofanzine

Tobago Housse guitare basse - means

by shura361 on 10-31-2014 02:27 AM go your way, cheap Read more on Audiofanzine

Hagstrom B-62 - Viking Bass - good

by shura361 on 10-31-2014 02:26 AM I use it for 2 1/2 years. I did not try any other type of flightcaisse for my Hagstrom. Solid and well while being simple. good raport quality / price. Read more on Audiofanzine

Gator Cases GC-BASS - Bass Guitar Case - good

by shura361 on 10-31-2014 02:25 AM I use it for 2 1/2 years. I did not try any other type of flightcaisse for my peavey. Solid and well while being simple. good raport quality / price. Read more on Audiofanzine

Rotosound Swing Bass 66 RS66EL 45-105

by shura361 on 10-31-2014 02:23 AM I use it for 6 months, just wonderful. Read more on Audiofanzine

Rotosound Jazz Bass 77 RS77EL 45-105

by shura361 on 10-31-2014 02:23 AM I use it for 6 months, just wonderful. Read more on Audiofanzine

Eagletone BS 45-105 - blah

by shura361 on 10-31-2014 02:22 AM go your way, good strings in an emergency !! Read more on Audiofanzine

D'Addario XL Nickel Round Wound - EXL165 45-105 Custom Light Long Scale - good

by shura361 on 10-31-2014 02:22 AM It is a brand that I have used for 4 years on my peavey then my Hagastrom. I tried 4 different brands, and this is my second brand préfèré. They played good, sound is good but they wear out too vite.Trés right choice Read more on Audiofanzine

Pro-ject DAC Box RS - The wrong brother

by Pucelle_Dabidjan on 10-31-2014 01:01 AM It is difficult to speak of a DAC. Even when it is not for us. I give you a quick little review of the data sheet: • Double top grade PCM-1792 D / A chip from Texas Instruments • 9 Inputs: USB, AES-EBU, optical (Toslink), coax (S / PDIF) • 24bit / 192kHz asynchronous USB (XMOS technology) • DSD (up to DSD128) capability (DSD over PCM) • I²S for CD Box RS (sonic2data transfer technology) with Additional clock synchronization port interface (BNC) • 2 selectable digital filter settings • Fully balanced analog audio circuitry • Tube & output solid-state internship placement output (switchable) • Ultra linear ultra low noise circuitry & • IR remote control included • XLR & RCA line level output sockets • DC power supply (Read more on Audiofanzine

Donner DT-1 Chromatic Pedal Tuner - Interesting.

by MetalDerf on 10-30-2014 11:45 PM I have to buy it, so do not back over time but at 15 euros new, we do not expect to still have in 15 years. I have no point of comparison, this is my first pedal tuner. The pedal is metal, it looks solid. There are two pads below effective rubber. She displayed True Bypass. It is a micro size pedal Mooer way, so not take up space on a pedalboard but external power supply required. It has precise air and reacts quickly enough with a guitar in Drop-D. Same with a bass Drop-D train but a little more when I down to if serious. The screen is clear and displays a lovely blue color that turns green when you're farting at the right frequency. One caveat, when it starts, the sound is not completely cut off. In his clear, we did not realize. But heavy distortion, it starts to blow hard with even a dash of his passing. So for the price, it is positive. A view over time. Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 POD HD Pro X - A good reminder!

by Taotopia on 10-30-2014 10:53 PM Good collection of amps 9 types of built-in effects (dynamic, distortion, EQ, wah, reverb, delay, pitch, filter) With each "sub Effects" (tape delay ... etc) More flight and loop on a controller assignable pedal. You can edit everything via the pc / mac program that is very well done. Rackable. Digital technology, connectors on the front for guitar or microphone connectors at the back (jack, XLR, SPDIF, dry out, usb, midi ...) Read more on Audiofanzine

Pro-ject CD Box RS - Saucepan CD

by Pucelle_Dabidjan on 10-30-2014 10:16 PM Pro-Ject CD Box RS is a small "carrier" cd. This means that only carry the signal without converting it. It therefore requires, in parallel, the purchase of a DAC. Normally with Pro-Ject, it will be the DAC-Box RS. It will take you to the carrier after a budget of around 840 euros (swiss). That's a lot for a single carrier that, again, is not really special in any way whatsoever. Ok, top opening, but through a kind of old pot cover ugly and impractical. Ok, all metal, but nothing good or polished thick. Just the metal beast that knows the two tones. Ok, giant screen, but very readable and an overall aggressive color. Ok button! YES! GOOD FOR ALL THE BUTTONS !! There are the typical small selectors mesa-boogie. Cool to use and more reliable over time if I believe my personal experience. Ok, top loading, but mechanical standard (extractor dvd actually). Ok, it has a remote, but something in ugly plastic. And standard digital outputs for this kind of device on the back (AES / RCA digital / optical). It's been a price to pay for much of anything. Well ... good transportation cd, it does the job and sends the signal without errors to the next level, and if you want an external box to connect to your dac why not. But overall, I very skeptical about this product. Read more on Audiofanzine

Phil Jones Pure Sound Briefcase - Awesome!

by JEAN-PAUL44 on 10-30-2014 09:01 PM Transistors and amplifier is analog, it is small but still weighs 14 kgs. The connection is sufficient for this type of amp. It can disconnect the speaker to connect a bigger thanks to a small cord connected behind jack- jack and a line output allows connection to a PA system. Management is scheduled headphone (level and connection) The small equalizer enough to get the desired sound. The quality is there, the sound is true and accurate. Excellent given the size ... (I had the chance to pay less because it was the demo equipment;-) Read more on Audiofanzine

Van Den Hul DDT-II Special - Fan cou__lles

by Pucelle_Dabidjan on 10-30-2014 08:34 PM (Yes my title sucks, but I was not inspired) MC type system Price announced at 1,090 Euros 2 year warranty Weight: 9 grams Compliance: 28 microns / millinewtons Support Force recommended: 1.5 gr Mass tonearm recommended: 8-14g Internal resistance of 9 ohms Tones: Capable of a great deal of peace when it is requested, it does not get totally the best in this area. his real strength lies in a muscular sound, although organic with a small touch but not too salty. Great detail and a very impressive dynamics. Result you reach with an impedance adjustment around 50 Ohms (you even have the right to spend a bit below if you wish). Lovers "sound Van den Hul" them, will settle more readily than 200 Ohms (see more) to even out a bit more analysis and remove the earthy side in the bottom, but then riding with sounds dangerously flirting those with a CD player and I do not like necessarily. In all cases, splendid definition of mediums, excellent sound stage, either in depth or width. Overall, a very good cell for rock, pop, (metal), electronica and jazz. This unit is further responsive, very strongly in different settings VTA, which leads to experimentation to find "his thing." The two year warranty is too little and put on par with a toaster and a microwave oven. I find also that the manufacturer does not clearly communicate if rebates / discounts are possible in case of cell change after a period of wear. Some do. A look for when buying. Read more on Audiofanzine

QSC RMX 2450 - a great value

by martial6.2 on 10-30-2014 08:29 PM This material was used for diffusion in a cafe / concert.il was full of dust, because never disassembled without probleme.Apres but turned a little cleaning it now serves to feed a pair of DS15. I love the variety of controls (filters, Bridge, limiter ..) small footprint and also that it only heats pas.Son correct weight for an amp of this power. At that price I will not hesitate to buy another one Read more on Audiofanzine

Eden Electronics WT-550 TheTraveler - Very good amp

by OriginalB on 10-30-2014 08:13 PM Hybrid head lamp 12AX7 preamp / amp Mosfet Class AB, good power for the size and a more traditional class D. HP Speakon output, FX loop and the input ... It exudes experience and versatility. Read more on Audiofanzine

James Neligan DEVPFI - Surprising!

by Taotopia on 10-30-2014 07:43 PM The brand seems to be based in the UK but I do not think that it was manufactured there. According to the site the neck is rosewood, to check. 20 frets, Fishman preamp + mic. On the preamp we have a volume control, a built-in tuner, a contour knob that adjusts EQ, and a switch button phase. Read more on Audiofanzine

Eminence Cannabis Rex - A transformer

by 60'sforever on 10-30-2014 06:07 PM Installed in my Fender Hot Rod III in place of the original Celestion: it is much better, the bass is more defined and supported and not drool on medium and treble lost that garish side, suddenly you can climb towers and go to the friendliest crunch. The drive channel of the Hot Rod finally becoming musical and usable. The dynamics are better, the Eminence responds much better. In conclusion: this HP + change lamps for 6V6 and blues kit from eurotubes makes it usable and enjoyable Hot Rod Highly recommended +++ Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!