• darin epsilon

There is no available content written by darin epsilon
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Audio Damage Rough Rider [Freeware] - Audio Damage Rough Rider

by on 06-27-2015 08:12 PM i use this in cubase almost mainly on drum tracks,just using the few presets that come with it are enough for me to give my drums a powerfull sound,thers so many free compressors out there but i us...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland Integra-7 - Perfect sound, bad multiparts usage, only 1 part at the time or it crashes

by on 06-25-2015 02:49 PM Supernatural sound quality is perfect, i like it a lot! I got it with the expectation to have some 2 or 3 instruments playing along with me when playing piano. The sound get chopped up in sma...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ketron Midjpro - Using the latest ketron midjay pro for live situation.

by on 06-24-2015 04:28 AM I bought this model to use with my Godin midi guitar , as I have been using the Gem Genesys xp for few years, wanted to update. The styles are limited but sound very realistic especially the drums...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars H6 'Winter' - Hufschmid Guitars H6 'Winter'

by on 06-21-2015 07:33 PM After receiving my first H6 and getting to know it over the last several months, I've become confident that Hufschmid Guitars are absolutely the perfect instruments for me in both form and function...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall 2098 JMP Lead - Possibly the most underated and misunderstood Marshall head

by on 06-17-2015 11:10 PM I do repair work from time to time for a vintage music shop, which is where I came across this amp. The owner had it in a back storage room in nonworking condition and ask me to take a look at it....Read more on Audiofanzine

Tokai TX-Lower - If you own the TX-5 Classic, you gotta get this too

by on 06-17-2015 09:10 PM This is the TX-Lower. It's technically a MIDI controller with 61 waterfall keys, but the main difference is that it was designed specially for use with the Tokai TX-5 Classic. They're sold as separ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 - A very nice midi keyboard in a fair - expensive (?) price that can be proved very very useful.

by on 06-17-2015 12:46 AM My hardware is a PC with: Windows 7 (64bit), 64MBRam, 2Xssd disks, 3Xhard disks, Akai EIE Pro sound card, NI Komplete Kontrol s-61, 2XE-mu precision monitors, Steinberg Cubase 8Pro (64bit), Wave l...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tokai TX-5 Classic - A "B3" with some Brazilian flavour

by on 06-14-2015 08:22 AM In 2013 I was in need of a new Hammond B3-like instrument - in other words, a clonewheel. There were lots of great options, but my budget wasn't high enough to pay their prices. Then I saw this Tok...Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics SX-KN1500 - An old keyboard that I wonder if I could still have

by on 06-13-2015 08:11 AM Well... What do I say about the Technics sx-KN1500? It was for sure the keyboard that I kept for most time on my set until now. I got mine in January/2000 - and I wonder if I could still have it. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha DGX-205 - User-friendly fun

by on 06-13-2015 07:45 AM The DGX-205 is a keyboard that I call "user-friendly fun", because it's VERY easy to use (you don't even need the manual to start using it) and VERY fun to play. I got one of those as an "emergenc...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss FV-500L Foot Volume - A strong volume pedal for precise volume control

by on 06-12-2015 10:56 PM This is one of the most reliable volume pedals that I know. I use it with my current clonewheel (Tokai TX-5 Classic, made in Brazil) and, you know, it's an essential item for that kind of instrumen...Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg Ix300 - Old, but good

by on 06-12-2015 10:42 PM The Korg iX300 is an old arranger workstation and synthesizer. That sentence could mean "bad quality" for some people, but it's actually a great keyboard. It has lots of high quality sounds, with h...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Eurolight LC2412 - Toy console

by on 06-12-2015 08:55 PM I purchased the LC2412 to use for a small lighting setup for my regional sound co. I would never depend on Behringer audio gear for a pro situation and should not have depended on this either. Th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Meteoro Wector Keyboard Amplifier 50 - Your personal keyboard PA

by on 06-12-2015 08:40 PM One of the most difficult things for keyboardists is to find the best amplifier for their instruments. Some are compact and easy to transport, but they also lack sound power. Others have a very hug...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha MOX8 - THE keyboard for gigs

by on 06-12-2015 08:28 PM Do you want an affordable keyboard with top features for gigs? This is the one. If you decided to buy the MOX8, so you're glad of it, because it has anything. I mean, literally. It works perfectly...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland SC-880 - This is what I call "magic"...

by on 06-12-2015 08:17 PM The Roland SC-880 sound module is what I call "magic". By having one, you can make nearly any keyboard sound "professional". I remember plugging a PSR-275 on it in 2006 and making people impressed ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Casio XW-P1 - The synthesis in your hands

by on 06-12-2015 08:09 PM This is an instrument that works as synthesizer, organ and rompler, but the highlight is the synthesizer mode. I use it as synthesizer only, just to mention. And I think there's no easier way to ed...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha PSR-S650 - Nice and versatile keyboard

by on 06-12-2015 08:03 PM This is a keyboard that can be described as an "all-in-one". If you're still studying music or if you're a music teacher, it's a good learning tool. If you're a composer, it has lots of features th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha P-85 - If you want a high-quality low-budget piano...

by on 06-12-2015 07:50 PM ... this is your instrument. The Yamaha P-85 has one of the best piano sounds that I ever heard. Other sounds are very good too, but the acoustic piano deserves to be highlighted. The P-85 can be u...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha PSR-510 - A great nostalgy-bringing arranger keyboard...

by on 06-12-2015 07:50 AM The PSR-510 is a keyboard that I got in mid-90's, I think as a birthday gift. There were LOTS of buttons on its panel (!!!) but although it looked difficult for me (I was a preteen at the time), I ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland EM-50 - A very versatile and reliable keyboard

by on 06-12-2015 07:39 AM This is one of those keyboards that I could still have today. Very versatile and reliable, with excellent sounds and styles, top notch MIDI integration, nice design and easy to use. Although it's a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kurzweil SP76 - Piano for everyone

by on 06-11-2015 06:39 AM This is what I call a "piano for everyone". Although it's not a "piano" in the sense of an 88-key hammer-action instrument (like its bigger brother SP88X), it still has that piano-y feeling. The so...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha DGX-305 - If you like both pianos and arrangers...

by on 06-11-2015 06:22 AM ... but don't have enough budget for a top keyboard that fits your needs, this one is your piece of cake. It's very easy to use - you don't even need the user manual to use it. The Live! Grand Pian...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fenix TB4000D - Nice board for beginners, but...

by on 06-11-2015 06:15 AM I had a Fenix TB4000D once in early 2006, I guess. What can I say about it? The sounds and styles are overall good, it's very easy to use, and could be a nice choice for beginners. There are some ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha Silent Brass SB7X - Yamaha Silent Brass review

by on 06-03-2015 10:11 AM I bought the Trumpet Silent Brass system in 2003-4. This may not be the same model as the SB7X. The Silent Brass system provides a mute on the projecting qualities of the trumpet. As a practice too...Read more on Audiofanzine

Soundcraft EPM6 - Soundcraft EPM6 Mixer

by on 06-03-2015 10:01 AM I've had this mixer since I decided to start taking my production seriously. It is a simple, cheap, surprisingly functional home mixing board. The board has 6 mono inputs/faders with an XLR, chann...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sony MDR-V6 - Sony MDR-V6 Review from an ex-7506 User

by on 06-03-2015 09:38 AM The MDR-V6 are the big brother of the MDR-7506. They are driven by CCAW electromagnet voice coils, giving them a frequency response of 10Hz to 30kHz which far outstrips the 7506's. The V6 are not a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars String Muters - Hufschmid guitar muters VS gruv gear fretwraps

by on 06-02-2015 02:20 PM Hi everyone, today i'm going to compare two string muters, one is from Hufschmid guitars and the other from Gruv Gear. First let's just talk about looks, well the as you can see there's really q...Read more on Audiofanzine

Digidesign D-Command Producer’s Desk - Highly functional, unwieldy without some demonstration

by on 05-22-2015 09:54 AM Today I'm writing a review of the D-Command Producer's Desk by Avid. I used this product quite a lot while in school with Avid Pro Tools|HD11. I personally did not install this equipment so I can't...Read more on Audiofanzine

Seymour Duncan SH-5 Duncan Custom - Versatile and heavy in sound

by on 05-21-2015 12:05 AM I purchased Seymour Duncan’s SH-5 bridge pickup because I received a wonderful Fender Strat as a gift but it had only single coil pickups and I needed something beefier and heavier for the music I ...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!