• dansgold

There is no available content written by dansgold
  • Content by Audiofanzine

J FOLKTEK Luminist Micro Garden - Amazing and unique

by Duplan on 10-25-2014 11:02 AM It is a system of guitar strings mounted on a copper plate and amplified piezo pickup. Must scrape, rub, tap, etc., using instruments such key or screwdriver, and all the sounds created and pass through an adjustable delay of one millisecond to more than one second. The delay does not self-oscillate, which means that the sound can be repeated and overlap to infinity to get a crazy sound magma and almost alive. Read more on Audiofanzine

Martin & Co SWOMGT - simple and beautiful

by Jx30510 on 10-25-2014 07:13 AM Made of atypical wood, cherry Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha CP4 Stage - Very good keyboard

by jef_citron on 10-25-2014 06:52 AM I have to give an opinion on this keyboard that satisfies me on almost all points. Connectivity is extensive, especially in pedal inputs There are a slew of related sounds that are really very good The effects are superb, especially the chorus, phaser Read more on Audiofanzine

Waldorf Streichfett - Risk of returning to Germany after one hour test ...

by Synfix on 10-25-2014 06:37 AM Nothing more to say in this section, except that the power supply via USB is great, but no way to connect a pedal to vary a efffet or filter, minimum floor price for the service. Read more on Audiofanzine

FBT FBT miniclub - Italian amp

by inezgane on 10-25-2014 04:54 AM An Italian transistor amp, it can run on batteries or AC and a guitar or keyboard position is possible 12 watts power was audible in a bar for example! Read more on Audiofanzine

Asus R900VM - his nickname my ASUS Stradivarius

by gigabruzinho on 10-25-2014 01:26 AM I use it for 6 months, I7 CPU 16 Giga Ram HD 3TB. I would do this choice without hesitation Read more on Audiofanzine

Elypse Guitars Dryade B7CEW - Natural

by laudenou on 10-25-2014 01:24 AM Really high-end hardware, all solid wood. careful violin, a table engelmann massive spruce soundboard and the back and sides solid flamed hazel. Bone bridge Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics su v500 - 17 years already !!!!!

by jeangusyoung on 10-25-2014 01:17 AM * How long have you use it? - 17 years! * What is the particular feature you like best and least? + Good power, plenty of connectivity, Excellent sound quality - To quibble, a flashing LED on the big volume knob on the front would have allowed me to know what level I am when I hear a very faint atmosphere * Did you try many other models before buying it? - This is my first amp HI-FI; before I listened to my CD on a CD / radio K7 good quality offered by my parents in 1992 (it is still operational too) * How would you rate the quality / price? - It was a good brand not necessarily very expensive, which proposed the HI-FI almost high enough range for a demanding public * With experience, you do again this choice? ... - Unfortunately, the brand no longer exists but it would be again? yes it is !! Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton HBW-20 - Very convenient!

by NicoMetal85 on 10-25-2014 01:12 AM This is an amp transistor 100% Low power of 20 w No effects / std with equal gain, middle, treble, bass and volume RCA jacks to connect an mp3, a Portastudio or a turntable as well. Read more on Audiofanzine

M-Audio Ex-66 - FINALLY THE SOUND IS THERE TRUE !! !

by b.d_music on 10-24-2014 11:57 PM my motivation? Sound sound, and sound I used the final mixing mastering .. Side amp no problem because they are so active amplified Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson J-45 Custom Shop 60s reissue - I love the, but happiness :)

by marc tessi on 10-24-2014 11:43 PM Made in USA Pure acoustic Gibson Custom Shop Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58 - Unsurprisingly

by Benoit NRH on 10-24-2014 08:18 PM Difficult to argue that micro present. Dynamic, I always take without switch. The horse on stage. I spend a voice in, sometimes a snare 57 when his brother is not. I also used a flute, which requires the flutist know stay in place ... I like this microphone studio too. Some voices (including mine ...) go best in a 58 in a neuman a condo. It depends on the style of the singer, his voice, the dynamics are singing ... In the end it is not given, but I've never found myself in a complaint and we can overlook a little without condemning to death the short term, or the letter on stage between hands without any back thought. He did nothing about particular property, which had to be seen as an advantage goes everywhere and no surprises. Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Standard 2012 - Honey Burst - Disappointed ...

by dbx80 on 10-24-2014 07:39 PM The standard 2012 is a typical Les Paul Standard features of Paul: mahogany body, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, flamed maple top ... The asymmetrical handle is quite comfortable. The mechanical parts are of high quality: lift blocks, also blocked the bridge. Came Neutrick locking jack. Burstbucker pickups. Viewpoint features, that's good. Read more on Audiofanzine

Waldorf MicroWave XTk

by fwedewe on 10-24-2014 07:13 PM 4-octave keyboard 2 oscillators + 4 + 2 LFO envelopes with a configurable multi pan and loopable + 1 + 1 multimode filter filter 6dB / oct + effects + template optimized for any modulation The instrument is very well built, looks very solid (it's really heavy for a keyboard of this size) and is beautiful with its orange color, special screen printing and wooden sides.Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58 - Excellent micro

by tetard2812 on 10-24-2014 05:17 PM Used for vocals, perfect for this job Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58 - a reference

by ALT-MEDIA on 10-24-2014 04:30 PM Dynamic Cardioid microphone for singing. But watch out for singer aillant of the way, avoiding use with children aillant not used the microphone against a rocker, opera singer, singer ailant short trunk, go go go ... noted that the microphone is highly directional, you really sung in front for the best record, so to use one singer, banish a person using multiple arc. Read more on Audiofanzine

RCF ART 315-A - Very good sound but lacks serious

by Galettouille on 10-24-2014 03:47 PM I used very occasionally for 2 years. The sound is clear and precise, but a very effective filter prevents the enclosure down into the grave (much less serious than the Mackie SRM450). I replaced by FBT PROMAXX 14a. Read more on Audiofanzine

Stairville Tri Flat PAR Profile 5x3W RGB - very well

by vicmanimation on 10-24-2014 03:35 PM I use it for 5 months 1 PAR LED 5x3W (I already had 36 by 61 LED) The pros: Good Manufacturing solid Small rubber feet below the ground to ask (to inform a beam or wall) input and output power for 230v plug in series (this is TOP! it prevents extension cords, power strips, etc ...) taken power and DMX and DMX digital screen on the side to be able to put it down infrared remote control for use without DMX supplied with each spots musical program auto and master / slave very well Strobe Mode highly reactive discoloration and stepless dimming, very fluid the -: for now, NO! excellent quality / price ratio, I bought a pack with 4 spots (so 4 ir remote control supplied with) and the bag for storage I would do this choice without any hesitation! Adviser to everyone. Read more on Audiofanzine

ADJ (American DJ) Quad Gem DMX - very well

by vicmanimation on 10-24-2014 03:14 PM I use it for 2 months first model used The pros: good light, go far enough good musical automatic program digital display for dmx the -: not found except for very hard to disconnect power plug it is complete with a smoke machine and at least 2 scans or 2 lyres because the beams do not move (his goal) and it is well to animate the center of the track (a place in the center of the light / bridge to cover the entire track / room) very good quality / price ratio, I would do without hesitation that choice (probably soon!) to advise all. Read more on Audiofanzine

Hercules DJ Console RMX 2 - Well

by vicmanimation on 10-24-2014 02:52 PM I use it for about 1 year Qun first controller I buy Pros: Easy access and easy 2 headphone outputs + RCA output preview XLR master outputs on RCA or The -: to give, I would say that some of the buttons are a little close so be careful di was big fingers do not move in a touching another Good quality / price ratio choice I would do for fun but of course not for the pro to advise new mobile disco dj in to start and have fun without spending a lot Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Xenyx X2222USB - Very well

by vicmanimation on 10-24-2014 02:33 PM It is rack XLR master outputs 8 XLR microphone inputs or jack 4 Stereo inputs jack 3 Returns jack outputs Integrated effects Read more on Audiofanzine

Novistar FOG 1200 RC - pleasantly surprised

by vicmanimation on 10-24-2014 02:13 PM I use it for about 4 months Before this one I had his little sister also purchased electro deposit (without wireless) Pros: wired and wireless remote (more than enough) heating time without too short pause between each "heats" Good power, jet powerful enough smoke On / off button LEDs heater turned on and ready for use efficient liquid A small LED lights the fluid reservoir to see the level The -: the wired remote control is not detachable it is connected inside the machine no dmx but that does not bother me at all with wireless remote Good quality / price ratio I would do without hesitation that choice even though it is not a good brand and it comes from electro deposition I recommend to all, it competes very well with the big brands 2 or 3 times more expensive Read more on Audiofanzine

Stairville MH-X25 LED - Very well

by vicmanimation on 10-24-2014 01:54 PM I use it for about 1 year It's my first 2 lyre purchased Pros: Cheap for a lyre led, good quality / price ratio Small and lightweight good music program and automatic master / slave beautiful colors, gobos are nice beautiful light for the 25w led (I use it often in a room of 300m2 6m tall and are visible to the ceiling) The -: they emit slightly ultrasound (surely engines) that could disrupt the sound engineer but not disruptive to the DJ or the public Finally, very good quality / price ratio, I would do without hesitation that choice! To advise for new in the world of mobile disco (like me at the time of purchase) and small budgets. Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland A-88 - Nice touch Ultra

by ThinkTwice1980 on 10-24-2014 12:23 PM Master keyboard has 88 keys so. Touching said "Ivory Feel", joystick 2 in 1 pitch / mod, D-Beam, and classical MIDI via USB, power through an AC adapter (not supplied! Weird) or via USB. Classics as used on the various pedals on a keyboard / piano inputs (I recommend the Roland RPU-3 also that fits this keyboard). Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha DXR8 - Very good

by Jerome92 on 10-24-2014 06:44 AM Great for conferences with quality sound ... The power of the speaker and bass are also good speakers for musical evenings. I also use MSR400 and Yamaha DSR215. Read more on Audiofanzine

Audax TW025A28 - Best listened to date

by profmbo on 10-24-2014 04:51 AM I had read on a forum and I wanted to check ... this tweeter is excellent for its clarity and lack of spitting; it is very soft. Like all dome tweeters, it is not distinguished by its performance, however, (no need to buy to check, his attention to detail gives 0.5 m thus remove 6dB) The dome is recognizable, covered with a sheet GOLD. my use is stereo: they are mounted (in test) on my B & W 802S1 (the tweeter was the weak point of 802 at the time, B & W has not changed t he technology?) DVD47 + + DEQ2496 active filters Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496 attacked by a Yamaha M-65 (tweeter) 2 x Yamaha M-70 (medium + bass), reverb for REV2496 + Marantz 4140 and Bose 301s2 High bandwidth 4 kHz to 20 kHz + active filter 24 or 48 dB / oct LR no reinforcement from 4 kHz by adjusting the cutoff frequency of my DCX2496; it is heavily modified as the op amp output (all changed and the DAC of AK4396) Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Vypyr 15 - GOOD !!!

by firemoon on 10-24-2014 04:40 AM see other reviews is 15 watts to play at home Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha M-65 - Sound "natural", a legend, but also a reference in the literature

by profmbo on 10-24-2014 04:06 AM I have since October 2014, the first purchased at a famous Parisian (Suresnes) studio. I tried about twenty and I just decide for this family. I did not know this family and came across it by chance in reference after buying a Kenwood M-2 I have to fix it. Amplification using the sort I bought two M-70 and M-65. We can find a reasonable price especially for the power that it can deliver more than 200 watts per channel! In practice, I never reached the watt, so it works in class A. I just got this M-65 tweeter and he will attack my work in class A (choice possible via front panel button. Handy in winter, it heats up The former owner even had to put enormous feet for ventilation. A shame, the on / off button is different from M-70 and VU meter window ditto. Basically the same line and the look of this era in many manufacturers. I am amazed! It has more clarity and detail than my Marantz 1152, 4400 or other Harman Kardon Citation 24. It is very nice, matter of taste, with red seen meters. Especially when we superimposed 3. It differentiates the M-70 because no double series of potentiometers to adjust separately level. the number of sets of speakers 3 passes with alternative A, BC, B & C A series // or not. Fans can check THD figures and other TIM it's all good! (At this low level it is no longer THE difference) The construction is a little less careful than the M-70 but still robust; this is the beginning of the decline of public quality products at affordable prices. In particular the 12 terminals are broken, crushed because the position used to carry 20 kg of these amps on the side (front or terminals at the rear). . One copy arrived with 4 lamps pétées, found on Ebay. He needed a clean CI which caused a delay in the extinction of the HP protection. Nothing too serious for electronics with patterns found HiFiengine but probably the reason for the sale of the second by an unscrupulous owner (yes it was not given in the announcement). I was talking in reference literature, two paragraphs are devoted to "Audio Power Amplifier Design Handbook" by Douglas Self (ASIN: B009W3W2V6). The cost of this architecture using many transistors probably hasten the abandonment of the very good solution! It also uses the technology ZDR (different from a reaction against classical) I just do it again and again this choice (3 amps in a month and the Bay LBC) I will shortly pictures of animals. I fell in love (a little reverb for the 4th?) I thought that Yam was not good in Stereo. (Only good motorcycle, my XT350;) Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland XP-30 - A very good product.

by L'opticien? on 10-24-2014 02:03 AM 61 notes keyboard pretty nice, very light and very robust (construction of the 90 forces) Simple and beautiful. Connectors a bit but just enough for a second keyboard, polyphony is 64 voices which is very comfortable for this kind of instrument, pitch bend, and the bare minimum (sustain, midi, trape for backup and some additional grip) . This is the version of XP 50 without the sequencer. In contrast, an arpeggiator and three SRJV cards are incorporated. Read more on Audiofanzine

Vestax VCI-400DJ - a good controller that reacts very well

by renard59 on 10-24-2014 01:11 AM hello all How long have you use it? I use the controller for 1 year I would not have been disappointed at all Have you tried many other models before buying it? before I try another model Vestax (VCI-300 with vfx-1 and VCI-100), platinum cd: Audiophony cdx3 and pioneer cdj 1000 mk1 and turntables dj-tech What is so special that you like most and least? that jaime on this deck a nice finish, the filters buttons are present on each channel, the volume sampler which seems small but meets the perfect pad for 8 hot cue or trigger the sample pad backlit system more fader (orange for deck a and b, red for deck c and D) the backlight control surface (blue and red without support for scratching), the possibiliter to settle the touch sensor I do not like: the cue button on the right of the plate a little too close to the control surface difficult to find the drivers (thanks to the panel for improving control of vestax) How would you rate the quality / price? With experience, you do again this choice? ... good value for money, with the experience I would do without hesitation that choice Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!