• CDotF

There is no available content written by CDotF
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Electro-Voice Subwoofer G 118 - E V Gladiator G118

by on 12-05-2016 12:45 AM Excellent sub . J'en possède 2 pairé avec 2 QSC mx1500a en mode bridge Capable de prendre facilement 1000w 8 ohm . Besoin de beaucoup de puissance pour bien les exploiter . Rend bien les grosses ba...Read more on Audiofanzine

Alesis Core 1 - Too bad...

by on 12-04-2016 05:18 AM I’ve used this interface with Ableton. The sound card is stable and provides little latency. The interface is ergonomic: a well-built aluminium casing, and a practical line/guitar switch. This sou...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland TB-03 - Finally, a renewal

by on 12-04-2016 05:07 AM [b]For which kind of music and specific applications or uses (studio, shows...) have you chosen this synth?[/b] No introduction needed for Roland's TB synths, I use it for experimental, techno a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sebastian Heinz Patchblocks - Nice, tiny Swiss army knives - to assemble yourself

by on 12-03-2016 05:49 PM Patchblocks are very tiny "multifunctional" modules. Actually, each patchblock (I own four, plus two midiblocks) features a minijack in and out, plus a 5-pin digital input (not MIDI – but I’ll get ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Bogner Wessex - A 'clean' overdrive

by on 12-03-2016 05:16 AM I've been using this overdrive combined with the Harlow and the result is awesome. The Wessax alone already sound very good, the sound stays focused at whatever saturation level and the tone con...Read more on Audiofanzine

Audiothingies Micromonsta - An astounding synth

by on 12-03-2016 04:52 AM [u]What I like about this piece of gear[/u] : - First, you feel how clever its conception is, with the sound quality (passion) and the concept of making a low-budget synth. When you play with it...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mono M80 Vertigo Electric Guitar - A softcase that seems efficient for transporting and protecting

by on 12-01-2016 05:57 AM I only bought it a few days ago, I got this softwase because i was tired of traveling with a heavy, cumbersome case. This softcase is light, it protects the instrument as it should and has a few t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Custom Shop 60th Anniversary '54 Heavy Relic Stratocaster - The ultimate dream !!!

by on 11-30-2016 04:24 AM This model celebrates the anniversary of the very first Stratocaster model. It was manufactured with carefully selected materials and benefits from a "Heavy Relic" aging process that evokes decade...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Junior Faded - Satin White - A little big one

by on 11-30-2016 03:07 AM Mine is a White Satin finish from 2009. It has an ebony touch, unlike more recent models… USE It’s mostly a guitar for crunch sounds, as it only has a single pickup – now the way to get cle...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland PA-250 - Roland PA-250, full of raw character

by on 11-30-2016 02:45 AM I found this mixer by pure chance at a secondhand market two years ago, its big, white-on-black Roland logo had aroused me among all the stuff that surrounded it. According to the seller, it had b...Read more on Audiofanzine

Telefunken / Siemens AEG M15 MASTER STEREO - A beautiful device

by on 11-29-2016 02:16 PM I originally got this device for a musician’s masterclass. Then the years passed and I made myself a small studio and took this grandma out – I’d even forgotten I had it… after a quick restoration...Read more on Audiofanzine

Two Notes Audio Engineering Le Clean - LE preamp... but a bit too well-behaved, perhaps?

by on 11-29-2016 03:39 AM I use it for computer music, straight from XLR into the mixer with the amp emulation on, into presonus monitors. Various guitars, from dirty hbs to the thin clean sound of a Telecaster. A Zoom G3 i...Read more on Audiofanzine

EELA Audio S191 - In the big league

by on 11-29-2016 02:51 AM EELA is a brand that’s not widely known by the masses. They mostly develop products for broadcast/radio applications. Fact is, you rarely see their products. I bought mine essentially because it w...Read more on Audiofanzine

USA Custom Guitars Jazz Bass Fretless Neck - An excellent fretless Jazzbass neck

by on 11-29-2016 02:40 AM I was looking for a fretless, jazzbass-style bass neck with an ebony fingerboard and a 7.25" radius. Nowadays, such radius are very hard to find and rarely ever manufactured. I won’t get into much ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Maschine Jam - A perfect complement to maschine studio

by on 11-28-2016 11:26 PM [i] What configuration, software and other gear do you use with this MIDI control surface? In what context? What are your thoughts on its stability? [/i] I already owned maschine studio soi t wa...Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton L-1000 - Unbelievable !

by on 11-28-2016 11:04 PM I fell for this model from « Thotho », it looked great and the 84 user reviews on their website tended to confirm this impression. A ordered a B-stock for 155€… it wasn’t much, but there still had ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg Kronos 61 (2015) - Not a synth for just anyone...

by on 11-28-2016 09:47 PM Greetings all, I purchased this workstation quite recently so this review only intends to be a first approach. I unfortunately will only be able to bring more constructive remarks later, as I’m ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Neunaber Technology Seraphim Mono Shimmer - A superb shimmer effect !!

by on 11-28-2016 02:36 AM I was convinced by the demo videos on Youtube and decided to buy it. I was lucky to find one in a shop so I could try it beforehand. I’ve used it with an Epiphone LP with Seymour Duncan humbuckers,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson LG-2 American Eagle - Small, yet huge

by on 11-27-2016 10:11 PM I’ve received it. Don’t believe the rumours, its finish is perfect and beautiful. A real lightweight, yet it provides a huge projection for such a small guitar! It was set too high, so I immediat...Read more on Audiofanzine

RODE PSA1 - Great price, works perfectly, will hold weight

by on 11-25-2016 04:49 AM Mic boom is very good, quiet in motion and is capable of holding heavy mics and shock mounts including the heavy RODE Procaster/Podcaster models and the BLUE Yeti with shock mount. Attaches easily...Read more on Audiofanzine

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 - High quality video, prices coming down

by on 11-25-2016 04:44 AM Camera is a big step up from basic models, has a Zeiss lens and focuses fast enough for most uses. Good in low light. Audio is better than your computer's built in mic, but for any serious uses ...Read more on Audiofanzine

RODE Procaster - Remarkable value, distinctive sound

by on 11-25-2016 04:37 AM An excellent professional quality broadcast style large diaphragm mic. Bulletproof build quality and a 10 year warranty. Microphone has a distinctive character audio with a boost around 80-100hz t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Triton Audio FetHead - Powerful and silent.

by on 11-25-2016 04:28 AM This is an elegant solution to mics that require a lot gain. Device uses phantom power but does NOT pass this on to mics. (A different model is available for mics that require phantom power). Atta...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mackie 1202VLZ4 - Superb

by on 11-25-2016 04:24 AM Legendary Mackie build quality and performance in a compact size. After using Mackie mixers in live sound and recording I was confident this mixer would work well for podcasting and I was not disa...Read more on Audiofanzine

Audio-Technica ATR6550 - Excellent Value

by on 11-25-2016 04:20 AM Works very well with DSLRs as well as smartphones with a simple adaptor. No, it's not like a Sennheieser but neither is the price. Mounts easily to DSLRs and uses easy to find and replace regula...Read more on Audiofanzine

Blue Microphones Radius for Yeti - Is worthless too strong a word?

by on 11-25-2016 02:18 AM Very expensive, very heavy and will break instantly. This mount is not made by Blue. The set screw is made of the worlds worst pot metal and breaks on the slightest pressure. This a widely reporte...Read more on Audiofanzine

Blue Microphones YETI - Good deal, easy to use, has limitations

by on 11-25-2016 02:06 AM Everyone's first USB mic I guess, easy to use for podcasting, skype and gaming. Audio quality is rich and powerful with a nice proximity effect if you choose. Serious podcasters still use it with ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Audio-Technica 2005 - Great value for a low price, versatile use, high quality

by on 11-25-2016 01:14 AM A very well built USB/XLR microphone that can be used with a mixer or straight into USB. Great for podcasting. Pros are easy to use, good build quality and very nice audio comparable to more exp...Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus Monitor Station 2 - You can't smell, see or taste it (which is all as expected), yet you can't do without it

by on 11-24-2016 05:32 AM Acheté en avril 2015, pour 275 euros neuf chez nos amis allemands, je vois que l'engin à augmenté de presque 100 euros... Qu'en dire? Le test d'audiofanzine décrit tout ce qu'il y a dire sur les...Read more on Audiofanzine

dbx 286 s - Not as good as the previous model 286A!

by on 11-23-2016 07:44 AM Using with RE20, Mackie Mixer, side by side with 286A. New S model sounds harsh and brittle by comparison. Still a good unit for the money, but I am shopping for another good condition 286A to re...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!