• Bittoo

There is no available content written by Bittoo
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Master Audio X210 array series - You need to hear it to believe it!

by on 05-25-2018 10:39 AM Hi, As a mere front of house engineer, I’m not claiming that I can judge something from an acousticians’ point of view. Also, I’m a partisan of the separation of the Church and State, or for tha...Read more on Audiofanzine

Two Notes Audio Engineering Le Lead - Le Lead 2-Channel Preamp

by on 05-25-2018 01:21 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Le Lead is a 2-channel tube preamp that can produce a multitude of tones (although designed for lead, you can get some excellent crunch and rhythm from this unit). Le Lead offers a ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Orange Micro Dark - Powerful enough, and with a great sound.

by on 05-23-2018 01:52 AM A single channel hybrid mini amp head with a single preamp tube, a 20W solid state poweramp, a headphone out, mono effect loop and 8-ohm output. I needed a amp with a headphone out, at least one...Read more on Audiofanzine

Palmer Automat - AUTOMAT autowah + distortion produces diverse array of sounds

by on 05-22-2018 04:03 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: If you like autowah pedals, you’re going to like the Automat… it also has Distortion! Palmer’s Automat produces sounds that can be very subtle and snappy, and as clean as you want t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rejoice Rejoice v.1.6 [Freeware] - I'm just trying to download

by on 05-21-2018 07:37 PM I'm just trying to download this software. Maybe it will let me after I write a meaningless review. If that's the case, that's a shame because I haven't even tried to software yet. That makes it pr...Read more on Audiofanzine

Moog Music Mother 32 - A sequencer + a patch panel, resulting in… THE ONE AND ONLY MOOG SOUND!

by on 05-19-2018 10:35 AM [b] For which specific applications or uses have you chosen and do you currently use this synth?[/b] I use it to produce electronic music, and sometimes sound design – all only in the studio th...Read more on Audiofanzine

ARP Odyssey Rev3 (2015) - Great job! What a sound: pleasant, lively, fat or not, nicesound grain – but a small keyboard though

by on 05-18-2018 11:20 AM I’ve used it to play some stuff close to electronica, dunno :8O: Well, in any case for that kind of music: https://soundcloud.com/studioliv/sets/my-own-tracks :-D So, it’s used in a home studio a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer XControl Editor for X32 - playboy sound

by on 05-15-2018 04:58 AM ;) good kbklm;mponl'kpnvctzfcvjnm;mvcsefbol,lk swerblonucrsrunm',vrsaexunm'jeznm;,.[b]bold text[/b] bh hg m n gg k ctxg hccvb hhjj knlnllknblknb ghchvjjcvychvvtxrxyvbkbnucvtxtjuxyxkizxyzxjc txtcyc...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mission Engineering VM-PRO - VM-PRO is Beyond typical Volume Pedals with Loaded Features

by on 05-15-2018 04:17 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Volume pedals are fairly straight forward, although the quality of a volume pedal’s electronics will make a difference in what you hear when using it. The YouTube video below goes t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix The Silencer - It does the job - and it does for a lesser price!

by on 05-15-2018 12:38 AM I’ve used it with a US Standard Strat (neck pickup replaced with a Seymour-Duncan SHR-1B) and an Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro; my amps are a Fender Machete and a Marshall 8240 Stereo Chorus. I play...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carl Martin Buff DeLuxe - Buff DeLuxe Produces a Clearer and more Accurate Tone

by on 05-14-2018 04:44 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: If you’re looking for a pedal that provides a cleaner, clearer and crisper tone… one that can wash away a bit of that ‘mud,’ and one that makes all your other pedals sound better, th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Oktava MK-219 - What a find.

by on 05-10-2018 07:18 AM I use this for voice over, live performance and studio applications. I did not compare the MK-219 with other microphones. I found this with stand and cable at a Goodwill Store. I was surprised when...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Custom Shop 2012 Closet Classic Stratocaster Pro - Meh...

by on 05-08-2018 11:07 AM Stratocaster by Fender Custom Shop US C-profile, 22-fret maple neck, Gotoh Vintage tuners, Pro Closet inscription on the back of the headstock and Custom Shop logo. 2-parts swamp ash body, access...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sony MU-E311 - RARE JAPANESE EQ

by on 05-07-2018 07:37 PM SONY, ALWAYS WHAT IT'S ABOUT AUDIO HAVE GREAT EQUIPMENTS THAT ARE UNFORTUNATELY NO MORE MANUFACTURED, TODAY THESE RARITIES ARE HIDDEN IN THE STUDIES, IT IS HARDLY TO FIND A UNIT OF THIS SELLING I...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland MC-808 - Enjoyable

by on 05-04-2018 04:20 AM For which specific applications or uses have I chosen this product? Used for sampling, creating melodies, and experimentation( R&B, Hip-Hop, Lo-fi and Soul) In what context do I currently use...Read more on Audiofanzine

Caline CP-24 10 Band EQ - No discernable improvement in tonal output

by on 04-29-2018 04:52 AM Chose this EQ unit to enhance tonal quality of my Berhinger Amp... not much improvement. One is own their so to speak own when trying to crate that perfect tonal sound for Blues. No manual is pro...Read more on Audiofanzine

Silvertone Smart IIIs - Good Amp for Jazz but Better With Mods (See Details)

by on 04-27-2018 09:34 AM I'm a jazz musician, and I use this amp to "busk" outdoors solo using a hollow body archtop with a floating humbucker. I don’t need a lot of volume but I savor a mellow, rich jazz tone with clarit...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall Code 50 - A great amp with a nice Marshall sound

by on 04-25-2018 05:24 AM [b]- What musical styles do you use this amp for?[/b] Rock, punk, jazz-rock, reggae. [b]- Given its weight and power, is this amp feasible for practicing, rehearsing with a band, and/or using l...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland VP-03 - A vintage-spirited vocoder

by on 04-25-2018 04:28 AM I’ve invested in a VP-03 to get credible vintage string machine and vocoder sounds, and the VP-03 perfectly fulfills my expectations. As with all Boutique series products, manufactoring quality ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Temple Audio Design Trio 28 - An endlessly modular, high-quality pedalboard king

by on 04-25-2018 02:32 AM Used to shelter the 3 Strymon (Timeline, Bigsky and Mobius), an Origin Effect Cali76 Compact Deluxe, the Xotic Wah and SL Drive, the TC Electronic mini Spark, polytune mini and Ditto looper, the Bo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Guild Starfire III - Still a Great Guitar Holding a Lot of Memories

by on 04-25-2018 01:35 AM I bought my Cherry Red Guild Starfire lll back in 1965 when it was brand new for $250 which included a hard shell case. I picked it because it looked like Johnny River's Gibson that he played on Sh...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ma Lighting GrandMA2 onPC - MAgnificent!

by on 04-24-2018 11:11 AM Who doesn’t know GrandMA2 ? These lighting desks have taken the crown as the must have for practically all top notch professional events! With GrandMa2 onPC, a PC software is now in charge of do...Read more on Audiofanzine

Oscar Schmidt OE40 - Great jazz guitar

by on 04-24-2018 11:05 AM I purchased the Washburn Oscar Schmidt OE40 sunburst model back in the late 90s when it was first introduced based on the many positive reviews. Unfortunately, it was noisy right out of the box (hu...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Ultrastack BG412V - Excellent speaker for the money

by on 04-23-2018 06:19 PM I bought this ultra heavy speaker box in 2007 for around AU $450 because I had heard good things about them. I've used it on a Vox valvestate as an extension speaker and then a Bugera 333 Infinium ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hudson Csl 1604 DO - A huge analog sound!

by on 04-22-2018 12:10 PM This “old French lady” (according to Réditec) has graced the best days of disco and the best productions of the 70s and 80s. If well taken care of and as is, it will stand tall against any middle-m...Read more on Audiofanzine

Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB - A real gem!

by on 04-22-2018 11:51 AM I use this sound interface to complement (not to say replace) my old ESI ESP 1010e. I went up in terms of range and it’s a real investment but believe me – it was worth it. Latency is ridiculously ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Dominger Pickups Bucking Bull - Excellent for Fender Amp

by on 04-21-2018 07:27 PM I bought the Bucking Bull pickup to drive my Fender Princeton Amp into overdrive more effectively than with my previous aftermarket pickup. This pickup does the job in style! The sound is full, but...Read more on Audiofanzine

Red Panda Particle - An incredible sound design tool!!!

by on 04-21-2018 01:25 AM I’ve used this Red Panda (a grainshifter/pitch shifter to be precise as to what it does) with all sorts of machines (samplers, drum machines, synths), and I found it particularly inspiring. It is ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hiwatt T20 Head - Carve your own sound!!

by on 04-20-2018 12:52 PM An excellent amp with a clean, very versatile sound. The settings (and especially the EQ) allow you to really carve your very own sound. However, it’s not a channel strip and the amp still has its...Read more on Audiofanzine

Greco SE 600 - A great 40-year-old Strat

by on 04-20-2018 12:02 PM A Japan-made guitar from 1976, before the Super Real era. This is the series which awoke Fender’s wrath, ultimately leading to the brand being bought up by the US manufacturer. SE600 Super Soun...Read more on Audiofanzine