• BeatsBySingh

There is no available content written by BeatsBySingh
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Hudson Csl 1604 DO - A huge analog sound!

by on 04-22-2018 12:10 PM This “old French lady” (according to Réditec) has graced the best days of disco and the best productions of the 70s and 80s. If well taken care of and as is, it will stand tall against any middle-m...Read more on Audiofanzine

Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB - A real wonder!

by on 04-22-2018 11:51 AM I use this sound interface to complement (not to say replace) my old ESI ESP 1010e. I went up in terms of range and it’s a real investment but believe me – it was worth it. Latency is ridiculously ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Dominger Pickups Bucking Bull - Excellent for Fender Amp

by on 04-21-2018 07:27 PM I bought the Bucking Bull pickup to drive my Fender Princeton Amp into overdrive more effectively than with my previous aftermarket pickup. This pickup does the job in style! The sound is full, but...Read more on Audiofanzine

Red Panda Particle - An incredible sound design tool!!!

by on 04-21-2018 01:25 AM I’ve used this Red Panda (a grainshifter/pitch shifter to be precise as to what it does) with all sorts of machines (samplers, drum machines, synths), and I found it particularly inspiring. It is ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hiwatt T20 Head - Carve your own sound!!

by on 04-20-2018 12:52 PM An excellent amp with a clean, very versatile sound. The settings (and especially the EQ) allow you to really carve your very own sound. However, it’s not a channel strip and the amp still has its...Read more on Audiofanzine

Greco SE 600 - A great 40-year-old Strat

by on 04-20-2018 12:02 PM A Japan-made guitar from 1976, before the Super Real era. This is the series which awoke Fender’s wrath, ultimately leading to the brand being bought up by the US manufacturer. SE600 Super Soun...Read more on Audiofanzine

Studio Electronics Code - The best current-days analog synth

by on 04-20-2018 03:53 AM ° Used in the studio. I don’t recommend to use it live as it’s very sensitive to temperature difference and tends to detune quite quickly. This can be disturbing at first, but hey, it’s pure analog...Read more on Audiofanzine

Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix - Well-designed, practical and innovative!!!

by on 04-19-2018 12:59 PM Well-designed, compact and sturdy, this is really a well-thought device! The box is very classy, reminds of Apple products and gives a positive impression of the whole which is only confirmed wh...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sound Skulptor MP573 - I love it!!!

by on 04-19-2018 07:47 AM I use this preamp in my home studio/project studio. As I love great electronic circuitry, I wish I could afford a Neve 1073, but since I can’t I decided to try this API500-format rendition of it. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson LPJ - Rubbed Gold Top/Dark Back - Gibson’s sound and legend are not so expensive. However...

by on 04-18-2018 07:58 AM Hi all! Let me share my opinion on this Gibson which i’ve now been a lucky owner for a little over a month. The overall presentation of the guitar can be found almost anywhere else, so I’ll con...Read more on Audiofanzine

Maton Mini Maton Diesel Special EMD/6 - An excellent small guitar that can compete with the big boys

by on 04-17-2018 12:36 PM I was after a second guitar to bring with me everywhere, my primary instrument being a Martin HD-28. I first took interest in a parlor model (Takamine New Yorker), then a Faith Venus electric acou...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carl Martin Red Repeat 2016 Edition - Red Repeat Offers Incredible Delay/Echo Quality

by on 04-16-2018 05:41 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: I REALLY like this pedal. The echo in the Red Repeat is reminiscent of the Echoplex and Space Echo units of yesteryear, but with obvious improved clarity and with today’s technology...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall Code 25 - Many sounds in a small, lightweight box

by on 04-16-2018 03:44 AM The title sums up why I couldn’t resist this new Marshall… in a 25-watt version. First of all, it doesn’t take much space up – and when you add up several other pieces of gear space definitely IS ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Valhalla DSP ValhallaRoom - awesome

by on 04-15-2018 01:50 PM like it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it itRead more on Audiofanzine

Kjaerhus Audio Classic Series [Freeware] - awesome

by on 04-15-2018 01:48 PM love love love it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it itit it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it Read more on Audiofanzine

Mellowmuse EQ1A - awesome

by on 04-15-2018 01:46 PM love it awesome love it love it great nice free free free free free free good good awesome free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Maschine mk3 - How to start computer music without getting discouraged

by on 04-15-2018 09:25 AM [b]Which setup are you using this device on?[/b] : I own a big gamer’s setup: Win 10 / 32 gb of ram / I7 / GTX1070 [b]What about its stability? How much resource does it use? [/b] The Maschine...Read more on Audiofanzine

Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 - Just awesome!!!

by on 04-15-2018 03:36 AM Toontrack has hit a homerun and dusted off the old virtual drummer rules. Using it is a real pleasure, and the time gain when setting up an excellent drumset well played with all sorts of playing ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Vengeance Sound VPS Scope - fagjg

by on 04-15-2018 12:28 AM Your review What configuration, software and musical style or context do you use with this plug-in? What do you think of its stability and overall performance? Your review What configuration, so...Read more on Audiofanzine

Two Notes Audio Engineering Le Bass - I really dig it!

by on 04-14-2018 12:43 PM Hi all, I’ve owned it since it came out. I played it live at La Cigale, an important venue in Paris. I play an active Fender Precision in genres close to Royal Blood, The Black Keys, Black P...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kurzweil Forte SE - A first review on KURZWEIL’s Forte SE

by on 04-13-2018 12:11 PM I’ve only owned this keyboard for a few weeks, so here’s my first impression on it. Considering its weight (40 lbs), the manufacturing quality is good, which leaves us with a positive impression...Read more on Audiofanzine

Novation Peak - The most analog digital synth around!

by on 04-11-2018 07:48 AM Hello, Here’s my first review, in the spur of the moment after discovering it for an hour now :) First of all, it’s beautiful and the finish is really great! Soundwise, well, what a killer! ...Read more on Audiofanzine

U-He Repro-5 - Two Repros without reproach!

by on 04-09-2018 08:46 AM Mastering a plugin requires time, and the time we can dedicate to music is rare enough (and the plug-ins that come with our DAWs numerous enough) to make the purchase of a plug-in a much thought ou...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zoom H5 - Quiet, clean, accurate, great build quality.

by on 04-07-2018 06:26 PM A very high quality recorder at a very fair price. Pre-amps are high quality and have plenty of power. Built in compression is pretty good. Has onboard editing features but the learning curve was a...Read more on Audiofanzine

RODE NTG4+ - Excellent value

by on 04-07-2018 06:17 PM Used for audiobook and youtube videos, mic has very little self noise and has adequate gain with Zoom H5 currently used. Does it sound like a 416? No. Does it sound a lot better than NGT2, yes. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg T2 Ex - An M1 on steroids

by on 04-07-2018 02:13 PM In 1991, Korg debuted the T series with three different versions: the T1 (88 keys), T2 (76 keys) and T3 (61 keys). The Ex versions – "T2ex" and "T3ex" – feature an extra ROM with 512 kb of PCM acou...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rane MP2014 - An awesome sound and manufacturing quality for another approach to mixing

by on 03-30-2018 01:40 AM I chose the MP2014 as I was after a high quality mixer able to become my setup’s primary mixer, the one I use to mix most often and on which I can plug my computer music system as well as other, mo...Read more on Audiofanzine

NK Forster Guitars Model C-HO - Perfect for DADGAD

by on 03-28-2018 12:42 PM I ordered this guitar specifically for playing Celtic finger-style in DADGAD tuning and its intonation is superb. Also, for the same reason, I ordered a 650mm scale length. The design of the guitar...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carl Martin DC-Drive 2017 - Make Any Amp Sound Better!

by on 03-28-2018 07:51 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Below is a video demo that utilizes a Taurus amplifier, but also various amp simulations (via Positive Grid’s Bias 2), and later the Carvin Legacy (Vai) Drive. [video]https://ww...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez RG721FM - Beautiful, pleasant to play and versatile

by on 03-27-2018 01:20 PM First, I’ll mention that I’m not a pro guitarist, so please take this review as that of an average player. I’ve used this guitar in my home studio for composing and demoing (direct in, with no a...Read more on Audiofanzine