• BeatsByMichaelAngel

There is no available content written by BeatsByMichaelAngel
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Marshall Code 50 - A great amp with a nice Marshall sound

by on 04-25-2018 05:24 AM [b]- What musical styles do you use this amp for?[/b] Rock, punk, jazz-rock, reggae. [b]- Given its weight and power, is this amp feasible for practicing, rehearsing with a band, and/or using l...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland VP-03 - A vintage-spirited vocoder

by on 04-25-2018 04:28 AM I’ve invested in a VP-03 to get credible vintage string machine and vocoder sounds, and the VP-03 perfectly fulfills my expectations. As with all Boutique series products, manufactoring quality ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Temple Audio Design Trio 28 - An endlessly modular, high-quality pedalboard king

by on 04-25-2018 02:32 AM Used to shelter the 3 Strymon (Timeline, Bigsky and Mobius), an Origin Effect Cali76 Compact Deluxe, the Xotic Wah and SL Drive, the TC Electronic mini Spark, polytune mini and Ditto looper, the Bo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Guild Starfire III - Still a Great Guitar Holding a Lot of Memories

by on 04-25-2018 01:35 AM I bought my Cherry Red Guild Starfire lll back in 1965 when it was brand new for $250 which included a hard shell case. I picked it because it looked like Johnny River's Gibson that he played on Sh...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ma Lighting GrandMA2 onPC - MAgnificent!

by on 04-24-2018 11:11 AM Who doesn’t know GrandMA2 ? These lighting desks have taken the crown as the must have for practically all top notch professional events! With GrandMa2 onPC, a PC software is now in charge of do...Read more on Audiofanzine

Oscar Schmidt OE40 - Great jazz guitar

by on 04-24-2018 11:05 AM I purchased the Washburn Oscar Schmidt OE40 sunburst model back in the late 90s when it was first introduced based on the many positive reviews. Unfortunately, it was noisy right out of the box (hu...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Ultrastack BG412V - Excellent speaker for the money

by on 04-23-2018 06:19 PM I bought this ultra heavy speaker box in 2007 for around AU $450 because I had heard good things about them. I've used it on a Vox valvestate as an extension speaker and then a Bugera 333 Infinium ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hudson Csl 1604 DO - A huge analog sound!

by on 04-22-2018 12:10 PM This “old French lady” (according to Réditec) has graced the best days of disco and the best productions of the 70s and 80s. If well taken care of and as is, it will stand tall against any middle-m...Read more on Audiofanzine

Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB - A real gem!

by on 04-22-2018 11:51 AM I use this sound interface to complement (not to say replace) my old ESI ESP 1010e. I went up in terms of range and it’s a real investment but believe me – it was worth it. Latency is ridiculously ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Dominger Pickups Bucking Bull - Excellent for Fender Amp

by on 04-21-2018 07:27 PM I bought the Bucking Bull pickup to drive my Fender Princeton Amp into overdrive more effectively than with my previous aftermarket pickup. This pickup does the job in style! The sound is full, but...Read more on Audiofanzine

Red Panda Particle - An incredible sound design tool!!!

by on 04-21-2018 01:25 AM I’ve used this Red Panda (a grainshifter/pitch shifter to be precise as to what it does) with all sorts of machines (samplers, drum machines, synths), and I found it particularly inspiring. It is ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hiwatt T20 Head - Carve your own sound!!

by on 04-20-2018 12:52 PM An excellent amp with a clean, very versatile sound. The settings (and especially the EQ) allow you to really carve your very own sound. However, it’s not a channel strip and the amp still has its...Read more on Audiofanzine

Greco SE 600 - A great 40-year-old Strat

by on 04-20-2018 12:02 PM A Japan-made guitar from 1976, before the Super Real era. This is the series which awoke Fender’s wrath, ultimately leading to the brand being bought up by the US manufacturer. SE600 Super Soun...Read more on Audiofanzine

Studio Electronics Code - The best current-days analog synth

by on 04-20-2018 03:53 AM ° Used in the studio. I don’t recommend to use it live as it’s very sensitive to temperature difference and tends to detune quite quickly. This can be disturbing at first, but hey, it’s pure analog...Read more on Audiofanzine

Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix - Well-designed, practical and innovative!!!

by on 04-19-2018 12:59 PM Well-designed, compact and sturdy, this is really a well-thought device! The box is very classy, reminds of Apple products and gives a positive impression of the whole which is only confirmed wh...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sound Skulptor MP573 - I love it!!!

by on 04-19-2018 07:47 AM I use this preamp in my home studio/project studio. As I love great electronic circuitry, I wish I could afford a Neve 1073, but since I can’t I decided to try this API500-format rendition of it. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson LPJ - Rubbed Gold Top/Dark Back - Gibson’s sound and legend are not so expensive. However...

by on 04-18-2018 07:58 AM Hi all! Let me share my opinion on this Gibson which i’ve now been a lucky owner for a little over a month. The overall presentation of the guitar can be found almost anywhere else, so I’ll con...Read more on Audiofanzine

Maton Mini Maton Diesel Special EMD/6 - An excellent small guitar that can compete with the big boys

by on 04-17-2018 12:36 PM I was after a second guitar to bring with me everywhere, my primary instrument being a Martin HD-28. I first took interest in a parlor model (Takamine New Yorker), then a Faith Venus electric acou...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carl Martin Red Repeat 2016 Edition - Red Repeat Offers Incredible Delay/Echo Quality

by on 04-16-2018 05:41 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: I REALLY like this pedal. The echo in the Red Repeat is reminiscent of the Echoplex and Space Echo units of yesteryear, but with obvious improved clarity and with today’s technology...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall Code 25 - Many sounds in a small, lightweight box

by on 04-16-2018 03:44 AM The title sums up why I couldn’t resist this new Marshall… in a 25-watt version. First of all, it doesn’t take much space up – and when you add up several other pieces of gear space definitely IS ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Valhalla DSP ValhallaRoom - awesome

by on 04-15-2018 01:50 PM like it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it itRead more on Audiofanzine

Kjaerhus Audio Classic Series [Freeware] - awesome

by on 04-15-2018 01:48 PM love love love it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it itit it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it Read more on Audiofanzine

Mellowmuse EQ1A - awesome

by on 04-15-2018 01:46 PM love it awesome love it love it great nice free free free free free free good good awesome free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Maschine mk3 - How to start computer music without getting discouraged

by on 04-15-2018 09:25 AM [b]Which setup are you using this device on?[/b] : I own a big gamer’s setup: Win 10 / 32 gb of ram / I7 / GTX1070 [b]What about its stability? How much resource does it use? [/b] The Maschine...Read more on Audiofanzine

Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 - Just awesome!!!

by on 04-15-2018 03:36 AM Toontrack has hit a homerun and dusted off the old virtual drummer rules. Using it is a real pleasure, and the time gain when setting up an excellent drumset well played with all sorts of playing ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Vengeance Sound VPS Scope - fagjg

by on 04-15-2018 12:28 AM Your review What configuration, software and musical style or context do you use with this plug-in? What do you think of its stability and overall performance? Your review What configuration, so...Read more on Audiofanzine

Two Notes Audio Engineering Le Bass - I really dig it!

by on 04-14-2018 12:43 PM Hi all, I’ve owned it since it came out. I played it live at La Cigale, an important venue in Paris. I play an active Fender Precision in genres close to Royal Blood, The Black Keys, Black P...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kurzweil Forte SE - A first review on KURZWEIL’s Forte SE

by on 04-13-2018 12:11 PM I’ve only owned this keyboard for a few weeks, so here’s my first impression on it. Considering its weight (40 lbs), the manufacturing quality is good, which leaves us with a positive impression...Read more on Audiofanzine

Novation Peak - The most analog digital synth around!

by on 04-11-2018 07:48 AM Hello, Here’s my first review, in the spur of the moment after discovering it for an hour now :) First of all, it’s beautiful and the finish is really great! Soundwise, well, what a killer! ...Read more on Audiofanzine

U-He Repro-5 - Two Repros without reproach!

by on 04-09-2018 08:46 AM Mastering a plugin requires time, and the time we can dedicate to music is rare enough (and the plug-ins that come with our DAWs numerous enough) to make the purchase of a plug-in a much thought ou...Read more on Audiofanzine