• anifsfeva

There is no available content written by anifsfeva
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Behringer V-Tone GMX112 - Fun Amp for Home and Beginners

by aswilliams on 11-25-2014 04:39 AM The GMX 112 is a 60 watt analog modelling amp with a Bugera speaker. It has all of the effects that a typical guitarist could hope to use along with 3 amp models and different gain types. Visually, it is a pleasant amp to look at. I has a "vintage" look to it and color coded led lights for reference in low lighting. The knobs and decal on the front look cheap but I never had a problem with them breaking. On the front panel there are two sets of knob controls for drive, EQ (low, mid, high), and level for each of the 2 channels. To the right of these are controls for selecting and editing effects. Read more on Audiofanzine

Applied Acoustics Systems Ultra Analog VA-1 - A Virtual Analog workhorse!

by TreDay on 11-24-2014 11:02 PM Ultra Analog VA-1's installation and setup process uses a standard challenge and response registration system. Once you start to use it, the user interface is immediately familiar if you've ever used a Virtual Analog synthesizer. Everything is on one panel, there's no complex routing, and everything has very clearly labeled knobs. The manual also explains the functions well, should you need to reference something. The plugin is a little old at this point so the interface is actually a little too small for use on modern high resolution displays and that's definitely a concern for those with impaired vision. Read more on Audiofanzine

Orange CR3 Micro Crush - A great surprise

by Kirikou55 on 11-24-2014 08:37 AM This is a 3W Amp Transistor A volume A tone A switch to activate the overdrive A built-in tuner Read more on Audiofanzine

ProCo Sound RAT 2 - Pro Co Failed

by Kirikou55 on 11-24-2014 08:23 AM Sister of the first RAT name. This is a distortion / fuzz. Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics SL-1210 MK2

by toukiff on 11-24-2014 06:57 AM I have is for 1 month, after having had quite a Vestax, pdx a2 a2 mk2 d3mk2 2300mk2 and pro. What I like is the pitch and design after anything. Must not close our eyes, his has the mouth, pitch and pleasant, good hit. But in 2014 it is exceeded, and I really expected a good month before mailing the notice. I will change the RCA and resell them to return Vestax Pro 2300 mk2, her jumps not one bit ... But not a hair. most is the dimension argus and pitch that's all. Having Technics when you can have the latest Vestax is like traveling in a caravan at a time when there's railway .... I am going to take the train friends ... I test Vestax that came out at the time of technics and better kept the pavement, I'm not an addict Vestax but ... it is a fact Read more on Audiofanzine

Doepfer RegelWerk - allergic southward beware!

by funkylio on 11-24-2014 06:52 AM there is a table faders, buttons, and an analog sequencer with control any MIDI and CV évênement gate and more Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland TR-606

by redox75 on 11-24-2014 04:12 AM I got the first two with separate outputs I share against SH 101 at the time. The one that I have is no separate outputs but I'm going to start because the BAR well worked in separate outputs with good set of EQ / COMP / EFFECTS can really surprise you. Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall DSL40C [2012 - ] - The Marshall sound I was looking

by Kirikou55 on 11-24-2014 03:03 AM It is an all-tube amp 40W, 20W splittable in An integrated reverb Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix Soul Food - Klon clone, clone clown cloned klon

by benoi31 on 11-24-2014 01:32 AM Introducing: the soul food is a clone of a pedal that has caused much ink, hype, musical snobbery and money (1500 euros the original pedal 400 reissue!): The klon centaur! Késako the klon? This is an overdrive pedal 3 controls, volume, gain and treble, used by a lot of guitarists, and among the largest! She is also known for its excellent buffer, like pedals equally hyped to Pete Cornish. Soul food stands as a copy cheaply and big production of this pedal. So it's no surprise that we find the same controls. It was also a buffer snap or not an internal switch (a good point for the optional buffer) A switch, LED, provided food (amazing for the price) and we left! Read more on Audiofanzine

RODE M3

by azertyvince on 11-24-2014 12:41 AM This is a condenser microphone. Frequency curve is super straight, except for a bump to 12kHz. http://wpc.660d.edgecastcdn.net/80660D/downloads/m3_datasheet.pdf Read more on Audiofanzine

Audio-Technica AE3000 - Discreet but unavoidable

by jctroyes on 11-24-2014 12:12 AM Here we are in front of a very particular by its static / forms / dimensions. Low sensitivity but it is his strong point. For me it is clearly not a microphone for lead vocals and acoustic guitar. That does not mean it is a bad pickups. But the characteristics of the microphone as predestined to use as a secondary micro and especially rhythm part. Read more on Audiofanzine

Rockbass Corvette 5 FL NBK OFC - Low fetless of excellent workmanship series

by -Sylvain- on 11-23-2014 11:37 PM Commercial description (Thomann) 5 string fretless, ash body, bolt-on maple veneer strips with Ekanga, Rosewood, Scale Key: 864 mm, 2 humbucking pickups MEC MM passive style Thomann Electronics, 2 volume controls with push / pull for splitting microphones, 1 tone control, Mechanical Warwick, Warwick Bridge 2 pieces 3D Strap Locks Warwick, chrome hardware, nut height adjustable Just-A-Nut III, Strings Warwick Red Label 045 -135, Logo "W" on the head Weight: 4.4 kg, Finish: Oil, Color: Black Nirvana Read more on Audiofanzine

Vox NT2H Lil' Night Train Head - The all-tube at home

by benoi31 on 11-23-2014 11:35 PM All-tube amp: 2 lamps preamp 12AX7, 12AU7 power a lamp. 4 controls: gain, bass, treble and volume. And a switch that allows you to switch from one mode to another: - Bright: vox typed, clear sound very Chimmy - Thick more typical English / marshall quickly saturates The power is between 1.5 and 2 W impedance according to which you connect. Finally, note the presence of an output line out, supposedly made to play with headphones. No effects loop, it's a shame because without reverb, it would have been nice to be able to insert one. But good for the price, I guess you can not have it all Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58

by Petitmassif on 11-23-2014 11:17 PM Dynamic microphone for singing "all terrain" (as much at ease in live and studio). Preference beta 58 for better quality but the little brother is still a reference. Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender MS4 - very good, very fonctionell

by didou93 on 11-23-2014 11:02 PM ideal complement to my amp Fender G Dec: tuner presets selector, stop / start the metronome or selected accompaniments. All in the foot! Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic G-Major - Useful and cheap

by paul1179 on 11-23-2014 09:31 PM - Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Mustang III (V.2) - tame Mustang !!!

by magic fingers on 11-23-2014 09:10 PM Modeling amp, transistor, 100 Watts picture of complete and intuitive onboard + access via a PC and the Fender Fuse software (free) HP 12 "Celestion! entry: instrument and line (cd / mp3) Release: HP, line / headphone, effects loop PC Connection: mini USB connectors for 2 pedals (2 and 4 switch switch and / or expression pedal) manufacturing quality FENDER (so perfect!) Read more on Audiofanzine

RME Audio HDSPe RayDAT - RME is really strong ...

by clerks999 on 11-23-2014 09:01 PM Well it is a 100% digital card, so no conversion A / DD / A. For specifications, look on the notice of Linn134, or go to the website RME is well detailed. I use a table Allen & Heath ZEDR16 (ADAT) and sometimes I add my Fireface UC (ADAT), all without additional external clock and it gas (thus 16 + 8 IN and 16 + 8 OUT at the same time). I am very happy. A latency of 32 buffers, ASIO, it's 0.7ms 1.4 ms input and output (I say this from memory). No problems jitter or lag, no weird stuff, no crash, it's sturdy. RME drivers have been updated recently and it rolls with Win 8.1 (it was rolling before too, it's just that the Total MIX interface is the style of the day now.) Good Total MIx software and RME drivers are the strong points of the brand. The routing options are just huge, Loopback convenient function (output regenerative entry). In short a card when the bet is forgotten because it is super stable, she never plant! be it in win7, win8 or win8.1 is comfort "zero worries zero crash" it works all the time. I use Reaper, but I also tried other daw (sonar, live, Samplitude, bitwig) and all operating nickel. WDM drivers are also very practical, they are multi-client, I can open my DAW watch videos on YouTube (tutto eg), and even have another playback source it does not move (eg media player). Read more on Audiofanzine

Arturia Producer Pack 61 - The good investment!

by Prag on 11-23-2014 08:28 PM Needing a controller, the announcement of this bundle was for me a solution to gain a nifty 49-note keyboard with STAN licensed under the not too distant Live with which I created a long time. Infidelity to Ableton I do not regret Bitwig is a bet on the future and already filled all the main functions of Live, the one who is afraid to switch I said! "C'mon dude" Unpacking so we find the keyboard of 49 keys, impressive by its weight, it gives confidence on his usb cord and cd Bitwig. Having a problem with my cd player I downloaded directly from the app Bitwig and launched the installation, which is very fast and is no problem. The scan of my sample library and vst occurred smoothly. Then install and activate the software without AnalogLAb Arturia Minimoog V problème.L'installation software known her a slight inconvenience, the activation code is not recognized, first email Arturia treated for the problem to be solved 2 days later by the VAS. The AnalogLab control via the Keybord49 therefore logically navigate the menu from the keyboard thereby flawlessly, the sounds of the software are very good and I took for Jean-Michel Jarre in 2 seconds, the quality the keyboard itself can be questionable when its robustness, the future will tell me. Everything worked fine when suddenly the values ​​sent knobs became random ... or no! I am inquiring Arturia and makes me realize that the keyboard does not come with the latest update indicating correct my problem, so I downloaded and tried to install the upd. What pouic! a problem prevents upd second touch by mail with Arturia solver for the problem. problem created by OSX Yosemite apparently, is no problem on OSX Maverick. If there's one thing to say about the service Arturia is that it is present and does not leave you in a carafe and that is paramount in trust with the manufacturer. Since, caviar, everything works together I am delighted. While not everything was clockwork it is true I admit, but that's it so simply that I only retains the right. The value for money is incredible, individually take everything included in this package: Bitwig Studio = € 248 Keylab49 + Analog LAb = 299 € Minimoog V = 99 € So € 649, then we ask you € 399, Primed good value for money? ben thee to for once! So looking back, I do it again this choice blindfolded, bound hand and foot. Read more on Audiofanzine

Hughes & Kettner Attax 80 - I played for years

by mlablanche on 11-23-2014 08:09 PM 80W transistor amp Overdrive from the amp simulation grains lamps. Hughes & Kettner was among the first to be interested in the simulation of various brands of amps. Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall 2069 - Magnificent

by paul1179 on 11-23-2014 07:22 PM Baffle 70's 4X12 '' Loade in blackback G12H-30 55Hz bass cone. Vintage look at the top and the best post HP greenbacks. About 1 meter high without casters. Which puts it between 1960 and 8x10 cabinets "mod. 1990 2034. With wheels it makes the amp head stack at the right height to change the controls in full song without too much hassle. It is as wide as 1960, but less deep, the maximum depth is equal to the greater depth of the inclined 1960. Nevertheless the bass is there, thank you good woods used at the time. However, the back panel is too thin for my taste and deserves an insulating layer. I also have the model 2 x 12 (2049 reference) that does exactly the same size: the 2 X 12 biggest oversized Marshall has ever released, and for once the bass is by appointment! The photo of the cab on AudioFanzine is not good, so I attached a. Read more on Audiofanzine

Caline CP-20 Crazy Cacti - For the price, hard to beat

by benoi31 on 11-23-2014 07:07 PM This is a clone of Fulltone Fulldrive 2. I unfortunately could not compare the two pedals. We are on exactly similar settings, in short, is the limit of the shameless copy, but ... When you think the number of muff clones TS9 or otherwise available, it's hard to blame them for popularize quite expensive pedals like this one. So this is a pedal itself inspired by a TS9 (like when talking about copying ... ^^), we thus find the classic three buttons on a TS9: volume, gain, tone. Then there is a choice of different switches via 2 "mods" (simple) of the pedal: FIRST SWITCH: - Comp cut: cut the gain stage, the pedal becomes simply a rather transparent boost that will bring color to your sound - FM as "Flat Mids" changes a little EQ to let mediums "flat" - Vintage: similar to a classic TS9 with strong staining in the midrange SECOND SWITCH: - MOSFET: simply means the type of operational amplifier used with a MOSFET, the sound will be right - Standard: classic AOP a tube screamer, more mids and warm In addition to these three switches and controls, it also has a foot activated boost that will increase the saturation of the pedal and the volume. As a second TS9 downstream. From an aesthetic point of view, the pedal is ugly (bim that's done), but it is strong (of appearance). However, when we look in detail, it has very standard and low cost switches components to be quite fragile my faith ... The welds are correct but nothing more. At the same time the price was still the luxury! (Buy separate pieces you couterai more expensive than the pedal!)Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha 01V96i - A good toolbox

by riles on 11-23-2014 07:06 PM In summary, this is a 01V96-VCM plus 16 e / s ASIO or Core Audio-USB. 32 mono input channels on two complete layers of faders. 4-way stereo inputs on simplified two layers of knobs. 8 group buses + 8 auxiliary stereo mix bus + 1 hand. No Matrix. 4 effects processors such SPX2000 freely assignable. 4-band parametric EQ + compressor + time + insert + gate on each input channel. 4-band parametric EQ + compressor + time + insert on each output channel. 12 mic / line inputs on XLR and TRS insert freely assignable analog + 4 line inputs on TRS freely assignable 2 XLR line outputs for the main mix 4 outputs freely assignable online TRS 2 control room outputs TRS headphone output + 2 e / s line on RCA recorder and playback 1 e / s coax SPDIF (2 channel) 1 e / s optical ADAT (8 channels) 1 USB port with 8 i / o and 16 MIDI i / o ASIO or Core Audio (I think): 1 YGDAI expansion slot allowing to add 16 e / s in the format you want. 1 e / s BNC Word Clock usual trio MIDI: IN / OUT / THRU Rackable. Scene memories. Gains / PAD are not stored. Patch Memories. Copy and paste from one track to another in the same scene memory or in several others. Sauvergarde and recall all settings control + live via PC / Mac with Studio Manager. External automation via MIDI. Very versatile: Traditional mixer, Sound card, MIDI card, Freely configurable MIDI control surface or dedicated to the most popular DAW (ProTools and Cubase particular). Read more on Audiofanzine

Vox DA5 - Better and better ...

by ThyM31 on 11-23-2014 06:59 PM 5W amp (true) or plug (supplied) or battery. Switch power of 0.5 W, 1 W and 5 W. Input Jack, no possibility of disconnecting the HP. It sounds very good, actually really good. I stood for sound on guitars with Humbucker to bed on mixer because the color can be achieved with this little thing is great. When traveling, it's prime, the ample power to meet the singer (it has a microphone input jack, but to avoid ...), even in switch 0.5 W! A battery set takes a few hours (depends on the level), but it goes for an evening. All transistor course, but blues and crunch cont top part. The clean is clean "basic" pass so ca seen use the rest Vox sounds so pretty for my taste. Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland FA-06 - I recommend

by Mylo-G on 11-23-2014 06:47 PM Synth 5 Octaves Read more on Audiofanzine

Alesis MultiMix 4 USB - Not bad to start

by ThyM31 on 11-23-2014 06:44 PM Caution First, MultiMix 4 does not mean 4-way, but 2x2 input and 2 output (right and left). It's no big deal for an interface at this price, but you have to know. Problem with all these inputs, it is essential to reset the levels of unused inputs, otherwise it snores good. It works in ASIO4 carefree is the USB 2.0 standard config on Microsoft no boredom. Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall 9005 Power Amp - Super Poweramp for the local repet

by paul1179 on 11-23-2014 06:09 PM - Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss BR-800 Digital Recorder - Very nice as tools

by Aymerica on 11-23-2014 06:03 PM it is a 4-track capable of playing 8 (ie only 4 recordable tracks). The connection is not bad, damage qd mm not to be able to plug 2 guitars without adding DI. Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall Jmp-1 - The best preamp in occase

by paul1179 on 11-23-2014 03:11 PM na Read more on Audiofanzine

Epiphone Limited Edition 2014 Hummingbird Pro - Ebony - Hummingbird Custom Shop limited edition Black

by LOMAX-77 on 11-23-2014 02:34 PM It is a question not of the model "Basic" or the PRO limited edition black but a series 2011 output few copies, the Custom Shop Limited Edition (only HUMMINGBIRD inscription on the plate truss rod , custom shop logo on the back of the handle and ref on the label inside the box). The Epiphone Limited Edition Hummingbird acoustic guitar is a no-frills edition of the classic Gibson acoustic guitar Originally released back in the 1960's, it features a solid Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides for a warm, natural acoustic tone. The 25.5 "scale mahogany neck is topped with a Rosewood fretboard That Facilitates fast picking styles. The square shouldererd Dreadnought body style Ensures That this Epiphone Hummingbird acoustic guitar Ebony: has a rich, deep and resonant sound with plenty of volume. The Rosewood fretboard HAS time immediately identifiable split parallel fretboard inlays for freight orientation whilst the gloss Ebony Spruce top: has a decorative floral black scratchplate. The Epiphone Limited Edition Hummingbird Dreadnought acoustic is Typically Favoured by acoustic rhythm guitarists have the lush, resonant sound Thickens year overall performance or recording with bright icts , tones.This resonant acoustic guitar possesses all the power you'd expect from a dreadnought and Has the enhanced low end frequencies are That Favoured by country and bluegrass players. Mahogany body Solid spruce top Mahogany neck Rosewood fingerboard 647.7mm Diapason Nut Width 42.67mm Split parallelogram marks Chrome hardwareRead more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!