• anifsfeva

There is no available content written by anifsfeva
  • Content by Audiofanzine

M-Audio DMP3 - Perfect for the price

by Intip on 10-23-2014 06:34 AM We already know its characteristics but may be added that it has a nice finish, very neat, the box is all metal and the knobs seem to me strong. Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff PI - this is the BIG MUFF. and nothing else.

by shallmar on 10-23-2014 02:02 AM - See the notice above. Fuzz analog tres, but then very typical. 3 knobs. jack in / out. Warning: the power supply is either by 9V battery or either a minijack connector own headphone guy this pedal, and former US. qu'EHX wonder has not changed ca. But hey, an adapter beast was € 3.50 and AC plugs in all serenity on any garland / PSU type boss. however, for the ridiculous price of the big muff, one can forgive this gap. Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58 - Just a legend

by AnthonyHOLDER on 10-23-2014 02:01 AM The Shure SM-58 has a capacitor in his head, it is a dynamic. It does not need phantom power (48 volts) but if it is sent by mistake via the table, and it supports not Crame. It is rather a micro reserved vocals (male or female), but like all microphones can record almost anything, depending on what is expected. Live, his reputation is really more to do, it's the B, A, BA singer (or singer {when I say, it should not be viewed as a male, but as a neutral name, you never know with gender theory ...]) worthy of the name and, considering the price (less than 100 €), it would be silly to deny it, plus it's still strong. Also, what sound engineer would not know? So no problem to quickly set it right. In the studio, why not? It is very cozy ... but in general we will use the other great mythical (I did not say mystical!), The Neumann U-87 (Ai or not). Read more on Audiofanzine

Splawn Amplification Quick Rod

by Maxcreed on 10-23-2014 12:56 AM 2-channel tube amp 100/50 Watt 3 modes for the overdrive channel and a boost for solos + effects loop with master volume post-ft guy.Read more on Audiofanzine

Sennheiser HD 540 - outstanding! even in 2014

by nan3200 on 10-22-2014 11:26 PM for 25 years! I tried Stax, of Beyer, Audio Technica, the famous float Jecklin, the akg k240 monitor, and I flashed on the HD540 reference. I was afraid he is fragile at the time. I am reassured since; but I'm always careful. it's a gem, we must take care, it is rare and difficult to find in good condition at a reasonable price. Read more on Audiofanzine

DDA CS8 - Ultra-musical

by jonfire on 10-22-2014 11:12 PM console 24, 32 or 40 channels with 4 stereo; 8 lobe auxilliary, 8 subgroups; semi-parametric EQ on the low and high-mids and shelve the bass and treble; Output MRL (left Middle Right) XLR and jack input, insert stereo jack (hence asymmetric), low cut at 80 hz, phase, pad and input trim, classic what! 2 additional stereo inputs but simplified version Read more on Audiofanzine

Sennheiser HD 520-II - not old but damn!

by nan3200 on 10-22-2014 10:56 PM no question of looking at all costs, but more headphone for friends visiting or change her quickly, and provided not find cheap, it's an interesting model! I have attached a picture of the headphone 'restored', cable and new foams, shells glued together (missing a piece, it shows, but nothing serious). Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson LPJ - Cherry - It has nothing of real Gibson is theft!

by clarisseraphael on 10-22-2014 10:26 PM Made in usa? I do not believe it for a second: just 20% of the blend is made in the USA for a product is "Made in USA" so I think no chance that it be built in Nashville. I ordered it on toto and returned immediately! The guitar is made of scrap wood cajette I counted 6 songs on my copy ... Varnish, there is not ... Finishes? none. They even welded microphones! These are records that deals with work. The toggle switch has a bad contact ... Read more on Audiofanzine

Waldorf MicroWave XT - An exciting instrument

by fwedewe on 10-22-2014 09:38 PM 4-octave keyboard 2 oscillators + 4 + 2 LFO envelopes with a configurable multi pan and loopable + 1 + 1 multimode filter filter 6dB / oct + effects + template optimized for any modulation The instrument is very well built, looks very solid (it's really heavy for a keyboard of this size) and is beautiful with its orange color, special screen printing and wooden sides.Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson SG Standard - Heritage Cherry - A very good guitar

by mattou54 on 10-22-2014 08:02 PM Made in USA 490R in the bridge / 498T in the neck Good overall finish, just the Gibson logo and crown (of the head) begin to crackle varnish (mine is 2008). Read more on Audiofanzine

Tech 21 VT Bass - Changes life

by eminent2000 on 10-22-2014 07:50 PM All already been said. Only criticism one could make is it the lack of DI but personally I do not need. Read more on Audiofanzine

DOD 250 Overdrive Preamp Reissue - The sound of a good distortion

by gentil maurice on 10-22-2014 07:14 PM Pedal overdrive / distortion modified by Analogman. Here the components are changed to the original, where the price of the change. Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM58 - Reference

by jeffbassman on 10-22-2014 07:02 PM Dynamic microphone singing made for the stage Read more on Audiofanzine

Analog Man Compressor 2 Knob - CompRosseur

by gentil maurice on 10-22-2014 06:59 PM Ross type compressor reproduced by Analogman. This is a painted gray hammered painting artisan housing and which contains the circuit and a housing for the battery. The circuit is a replica of the Ross circuit with the components that are needed. Transistors and integrated passive components quality circuit. Trimp internal adjustment pot. Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 GuitarPort XT - My MultiAmpli Apprenticeship ...

by FatBoy_55 on 10-22-2014 05:52 PM Simple but effective PC interface! Excellent material with pairs of speakers YAMAHA Active Monitor Pro and RCA connectors. Ideal for learning to play and test a lot of amp models and effects. Read more on Audiofanzine

Acoustic Research AR-4X - SUPER NICE, magical

by libre ecoute on 10-22-2014 05:37 PM Pregnant vintage look, when the cache is removed, it is not beautiful in the interior, but it is effective listening. Above all, the highlight is a superb medium acute never NEVER aggressive, but just rock at will. The bass is a little treat for the ears, perfectly built for a small volume parts, and there can be to impress head on DIRE STRAITS, guitar solos make me a thrill without restriction. It sounds when listening over long distance, never tiring, it's just MUSIC and not the material that we listen. Value for 150 € ok, and especially at this price, I have heard nothing that really worth the trouble before. Read more on Audiofanzine

StageTech PL4 - Simple and cheap

by Galettouille on 10-22-2014 03:23 PM I use it since 2005 This is the first color changer that I use. This cable very quickly: it feeds the pedal, it sends a cable to each PL4, and that's it: each module is powered by the cable. Disadvantages: it is therefore not DMX, and you can drive two PL4 with pedals. There are only a few programs. The bulbs are expensive and often slamming two. Read more on Audiofanzine

UVI The Beast - Concentrate Synclavier

by darklinux on 10-22-2014 03:18 PM The library is encrypted and you have gone through iLok creating an account for use, a physical USB is recommended iLok that is the eLicenser Steinberg better. The installation thus by copy and paste and use of UVI Workstation is compulsory, this one s' integrity when the installation does any DAW ... there is of course a manual 10 Read more on Audiofanzine

Rocktron Xpression - Very good multi-effects

by tamfranc1 on 10-22-2014 11:43 AM All classic effects (see other reviews. I do not know if you can edit them on pc., But given the complexity of setting it might be okay. It's all digital, but very good and transparent. Complete connectivity twelve o'clock etc ... Read more on Audiofanzine

Koch Studiotone XL - A pure delight !!

by Zéro Kill on 10-22-2014 05:22 AM The characteristics are the same as the Studiotone but here we are talking about a 40 watt and a slightly larger size. Roughly three canals with a shared EQ. DI output for external recording live with different voicing (not tested yet in my case). One little even to be silent amp and playing it without damage. Headphone output. Loop (very effective btw) effect. 3 x 12AX7 preamp and 4 X EL84 power. Speaker 12 in the manufacturer. Reverb and foot switch. In short if you want all the details see the site it will be more comprehensive. The finish is gorgeous and impeccable !! Read more on Audiofanzine

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Solid bare essentials audio interface

by TreDay on 10-22-2014 05:20 AM The 2i2 features 2 XLR-TRS combo inputs with independent volume knobs that have an LED ring around them to indicate levels. These inputs can be switched between line and instrument levels independently of each other. There’s a 48v button for microphones that require phantom power. There are 2 ¼” TS outputs on the back for your monitors. You can enable direct monitoring via a switch on the front and control the overall output of the audio interface via the monitor knob. There’s also a headphone output with an independent volume knob. The interface is bus-powered and connects to your computer from one USB port on the back. The one downside to the unit is that it doesn’t have a MIDI input/output which some audio interfaces in this price range do have. Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg nanoPAD2 - White - Not so good velocity pads, great XY pad!

by TreDay on 10-22-2014 05:04 AM The unit is USB powered with one mini USB port. It features 16 velocity-sensitive pads and a single X-Y pad. It's very small, light, and portable. It's entirely plastic and a little flimsy. The pads themselves are significantly smaller than full-sized drum controller pads, but still big enough to be played without accidentally hitting multiple pads. Unfortunately, the quality of the pads is not as good as other pad controllers out there. The pads are a bit mushy with a bit of play before they'll trigger a sound. This means you have to hit the pad fairly hard to trigger a sound reliably, which makes playing lightly to get very low velocity notes very difficult if not impossible. It's pretty easy to get started with, you simply plug it in and play. There are 4 lights used to represent 4 scenes which you switch between with the scene button. Each scene can be customized to send different midi values or behave differently with the Korg Kontrol Editor software. Each pad can also be customized to send up to 4 notes per pad. The software itself has a nice layout with everything on one page and you can easily change each pad to act as either a standard drum pad or as a toggle for things like clip launching in Ableton Live. One interesting function is the touch scale which turns the X-Y pad into a midi ribbon controller sending notes determined by where you press on the pad. With the Gate Arpeggiator enabled, your notes will trigger in sync with your host. The velocity sensitive pads each have a note and scale written above them on the controller and when you hold down the Scale or Key button and press one of these pads, the XY pad will be quantized to that particular scale or key. The unit has most of the significant musical scales including Chromatic, Major, Minor, Pentatonics, Blues scale, and it also supports one user made scale that you can define in the Kontrol Software. The NanoPad2 doesn't generate sounds itself but Korg does supply a very nice software bundle with the NanoPad which includes Korg M1LE, UVI Digital Synsations, EZ Drummer Lite, AAS Ultra Analog Sessions, Lounge Lizard Sessions, and Strum Sessions. I haven't tried other pad controllers in this price range, but while the velocity sensitive pads aren't very good compared to more expensive products that feature drum pads like Native Instruments Maschine or Akai MPCs, the touch scale feature of the XY Pad makes the NanoPad2 worth purchasing. It's a pretty cheap unit at around $50 USD and the build quality certainly reflects that, but with the touch arpeggiator you get a pretty fun and inspiring way of creating leads and arpeggiated melodies. Read more on Audiofanzine

Cakewalk Rapture - Extremely deep synth!

by TreDay on 10-22-2014 05:02 AM Installing Rapture is a snap with no extra license manager applications to install. That said, the interface can be a bit overwhelming to someone first loading it. There's a page for each oscillator and each envelope for those oscillators which means making your own patches will require lots of flipping back and forth between the oscillator and envelope pages until you're done tweaking. There are also lots of small text options on the interface for adjusting things like detune, velocity tracking, etc. It's not the most straight-forward interface, but the manual does describe all of the interface functions succinctly.Read more on Audiofanzine

D'Addario XL Nickel Round Wound - EXL148 12-60 Extra Heavy - Ideal for the drop C

by 8oris on 10-22-2014 04:09 AM # How long have you use it? About 4 years, at a rate of 6 games per year. # What is the particular feature you like best and least? Plus: - Pulling, D'Addario was one of the first to offer this drawing - Sustainability: 1:30 to 2 months due to play per day (for cons, I have hands that are more likely to be dry than moist) - The color system to navigate between 6 strings - Attractive price - A new game does not sound too "twang-twang" as with Ernie Ball The least: - Poorly distributed: hard to find without a purchase online. # Have you tried many other models before buying it? Yes. The Ernie Ball (yuck, never understood the popularity of this brand), DR (blah, did not leave me a great memory and super expensive), the Rotosound. # How would you rate the quality / price? Pretty good. I'm two months with a game, it's mostly non-threaded strings that oxidize quickly. # With experience, you do again this choice? Yes. Note that the price has dropped slightly in recent years. It went from € 6 20-5 € 90. Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience - owl !!

by legwenosor on 10-22-2014 03:26 AM see on the net Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 AMPLIFi 75 - very well

by legwenosor on 10-22-2014 03:16 AM amp transistor. 75w - 5 Speakers full of effects and amp simulation ... probably a pod "something" lurking in there. seen on the net for details. Read more on Audiofanzine

Mellotron M4000D Mini - A design to fall !!!

by slyooney on 10-22-2014 03:06 AM That's what drew my eye first while I was not at all come to that. For specifications: http://www.mellotron.com/digital-mini-mellotron.html Read more on Audiofanzine

Ampeg GVT52-112 - sublime

by tamfranc1 on 10-22-2014 02:21 AM all-tube amp. power 50 or 25 watts. both channels with separate settings Baxandall EQ fine and performing. reverb effects loop boost Read more on Audiofanzine

Audiophony SR12A - AudioPhony sr 12

by jplessy on 10-22-2014 02:15 AM Hello I have these speakers 3 weeks and I'm bluffing with their power quality and I am a fan of bass and these speakers are perfect before I owned a pair of Reloop RABS 15 amp and has nothing to see. All is good in these forums no point negative they are light Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort G254 - Walnut Satin - A good first guitar versatility!

by antho.p on 10-22-2014 01:51 AM Indonesian manufacturing. Wilkinson vintage-type bridge. 22 frets, three pickups in HSS config with double splittable One volume, one tone coevally split twice pulling the knob. Rosewood handle. Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!