• anifsfeva

There is no available content written by anifsfeva
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Solton MF 300 L

by la.taupe31 on 08-19-2014 05:43 AM I use it for 1 year as stage, the sound is good for this price range, and with a 31 band EQ and a measurement microphone they are really great. I bought them for the test because there are not many reviews about this brand and I am very telling, even pro musicians with whom I worked did not find anything wrong with the sound on stage !!! Eventually, I will have that MF 300 active or passive on stage !!!! For the front I'm JBL, but then it's not comparable, and that's not the same price !!!

Markbass Traveler 102P-4

by nicobass25 on 08-19-2014 04:54 AM Hello there, it's a great speaker, I use it with a little mark II, with an optional 15 inch bass MATK. Only the sound is more accurate and it is possible for me to take a second 102P and resell 15. best regards

Slate Digital VTM Virtual Tape Machines - VTM or the art of doing a good job at Slate Digital

by 12monkeysonthemoon on 08-19-2014 03:49 AM The installation was never complicated in Slate; We launch the installer, we follow the march forward, we choose the type of plugin, "There you go." No incompatibilities identified.

Amdek PHK-100 - In the 80's it was once the low cost

by inezgane on 08-19-2014 03:30 AM Phaser purchased kit and fitted with a soldering iron same as the photo. The installation was easy with instructions but there was a cheap side!

Soundcraft MFX20 - Good console with reasonable price.

by alixmarie on 08-19-2014 03:21 AM Is rack? Not to my knowledge How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)? 20 mono + 2 stereo tracks What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)? XLR JACK 6.35, 2 RCA The effects section is it integrated? For digital consoles ...: Integrated effects processor LEXICON

Akai Head Rush

by inezgane on 08-19-2014 03:01 AM Digital Delay, a short sampler

JEN cry baby super - Wha 80s, but typed 70

by inezgane on 08-19-2014 02:40 AM A wha made in Italy, in the 80's she was in the average range or Vox for example, was a high-end

Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass - Black Rosewood - A jazz bass that has big ...

by dams09 on 08-19-2014 01:58 AM everything has been said ... A Mexican but with a violin that seems good level.

Valley & Blues Stratocaster - Very good first skyscraper

by dams09 on 08-19-2014 12:30 AM Configuration classic strat, 3 pickups with 5-way switch, 1 volume, 2 tone, 1manche 22 frets, maple fingerboard (available in rosewood), basswood body I think. I think the finish is not really entry level, a very nice surprise on that side.

MOTU MicroBook II - It will give me I will not take

by nofuturenocore on 08-18-2014 11:41 PM What characteristics have motivated your choice? Small, portable, MOTU, Sufficient for my debut For what purpose? Recording Condenser MIC, Synthetéiseurs Analog & Modular and DAW. What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Hard, ...)? I have assembled and optimized for myself monster, I work in the field of computing. Which instruments and systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) you use it and how connections? ... Pair of Focal monitors, cable Cordial, USB cable DJTT.

Overloud TH2 - Not bad!

by azertyvince on 08-18-2014 11:08 PM Nothing to add.

Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Pro - A good product unfairly unloved

by la.boulanderie on 08-18-2014 10:35 PM This is not really a detailed product but rather a general consensus opinion. it has been many times that I see passing rather negative view of Guitar Rig 5 while personally I use it on almost all of my guitar tracks and I can get really good results (in my opinion it is always subjective ). All these reviews makes me feel disappointed that users were unable to use it effectively. So I decided to emit some recommendations to make the most of this plug interesting. 1. noise or other painful buzz. Depending on the guitar (single coil pickup especially) may have noise. It is not related to guitar rig. This is the same problem with all plug guitars. This is mainly the guitar itself. I recommend trying the following: - Move away from computer screens see éteindres during shooting, - Turn with the guitar until you find an angle or there are more parasites, - Set the input of the instrument proper way level - Finally, consider using the noise gate very well. 2 The sound quality of the final Always think that these plug simulate several elements chain: Effects, a preamp, a cabinet and a microphone with his placement. The sound you hear in the end is compared not with what comes out of a classical guitar amp but with that comes a recorder at the end of a recording session in the cabin. For my part, given the acoustics of my home studio, I get better results with guitar rig when I record the guitar to amp output (I have yet a good amp and good microphones ). For a good overall sound, it takes much work input levels of the guitar's sound card and input levels and output plugin. Depending on the settings can have get very good sounds like very bad. this is particularly evident for distos. These levels also vary often depending guitars themselves. So watching before each sound. With a good setup, you can get a lot of headroom and even tubesque heat (yes). We can also mix Harware and Software. It happens often enough to use a real effect and make it fit into the amp simulated guitar rig and it works fine pedal. I invite users to look at how are made the factory presets and work slowly changing one then two settings to see the changes in the sound (or type of microphone placement for example). 3 Hidden effect settings We do not think it necessarily but clicking on the triangle at the bottom right of the effects in the rack panel is opened with very substantial additional settings. We discover, for example, sync functions for some time to expand or stereo sound. 4. weaknesses yet? Although with guitar rig 5 this point has been largely improved, one can find that on some clear sound simulation software is still lagging behind compared to real amps. This is probably true but the quality of the guitar pickups plays an important role in this type of sound even with a plugin. 5 Is this the best plugin for the guitar? I do not know. I do not know all far from it. I think it's a plug in very full and powerful and it is much better than what is said in general. I invite disappointed to open new ...

Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus GX - Black Cherry - a great choice!

by tyson63 on 08-18-2014 09:35 PM Mahogany body Maple moutonné Mahogany neck Neck Shape D Scale: 628 mm Rosewood 24 jumbo frets Filet of Thomann body black / white Fillet white handle Nut Width: 42.67 mm 1 humbucker Gibson USA 490R (neck) 1 humbucker Gibson USA 489T (bridge) Splitables microphones (Push knob / Pull) Benchmarks pearl 2 volume controls 2 tone controls Easel LockTone Tune-o-matic Cordier LockTone Stop Bar Grover Gold hardware Strap Locks Color: Black Cherry Delivered in case

JBL MRX518S - The reaction pr SHAME, you evil fallen!

by Sebb.G on 08-18-2014 08:56 PM I have 4 M350 (aged 15 years and 2 black TBE. = 450 € and 2 gray BE. = 350 €) with QSC PL230 amp, the sound is really penetrating and good quality, very excited (by Harman quality hifi). The person who sold me the QSC was amazed on rendering and yet he tried many systems. So of course we must respect the character of the speaker and do not hesitate to put the power (see Watts program for max 50W near) and good damping factor. I personally recommend the brand opportunity with pre-test, I found nine JBL expensive but they are not alone and it all depends on usage. For subwoofers, I think doing DIY JBL horn by Marc.O with HP JBL, if I find what I want in recone 600W or more, and / or 218 bassreflex high efficiency. The MRX528 look quite nice to go with the M350 without breaking the bank too. Good listener, with good sound !! and attention to spelling, it makes bad, especially on a negative opinion.

RME Audio Fireface UC - German sedan

by kopas on 08-18-2014 08:34 PM What characteristics have motivated your choice? Good converters for recording, a good clock. Which instruments and systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) you use it and how connections? ... Pre-amp XRL; MPC jack. For what purpose? What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Hard, ...) For everything! Voice and separate tracks of the MPC recording compo / mixing Config: PC 4G RAM; Windows 7 32-bit.

Elektron Analog Four - Very good analogue machine

by dakitanmonkey on 08-18-2014 08:00 PM It is best to go on the Elektron site to get an idea of ​​the capabilities. In addition to providing four lanes 3 effects are available: chorus, delay and reverb. The effects are shared between the channels, but you can of course adjust the volume for each channel. The sequencer is excellent, and function parameter lock is great (ability to change the settings or even the sound for a particular step). The small built-in keyboard is extremely convenient. Since the last update, you can play chords on the slopes, but be careful, it is limited to 4 global channels (so kind if you make an agreement of 4 ratings on the step 1 of track 1, there is more opportunity to play a sound on the other step 1 of the other tracks).

Yamaha PC9500N - Top notch

by Jo66 on 08-18-2014 07:11 PM Use the last 6 months, HiFi use only. Many other audiophile amps are passed through my hands, some at unreasonable rates. This Yamaha is for me the perfect synthesis of what one would expect from an amp. Everything is there, fruity, smooth, fast non-aggressive ... the foot. Only gripe to justify the mark of 9/10 and not 10/10, it is impossible to connect the amp other than XLR. As the available power, useless household use ... but who can do more can do less! The ratio Q / P is in my opinion a rare level of excellence, and it is without hesitation that I would do the selection of this amp that will surely sell 3x the price if the cabinet was made and look appelation audiophile.

Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Pro - Average +

by azertyvince on 08-18-2014 07:04 PM Nothing to add.

Korg microKORG - Small maousse strong!

by gnoulie on 08-18-2014 05:48 PM Note 8; not so provided in the abstract, but very well equipped for the price.

Boss FBM-1 Fender '59 Bassman - really disappointed !!!

by jimpolola on 08-18-2014 05:34 PM BOSS supposed to emulate the sound of a Fender Bassman. a good point, the settings are quite full.

M&C ST-01TO - from the top of cheap range

by jimpolola on 08-18-2014 05:15 PM hand made by French luthier alder body maple neck rosewood fingerboard 22 thin frets Micro Seymour Duncan SSL-1 a volume 2 tone controls 5-way switch nitrocellulose lacquer Integrated Fender bulb type overdrive I wanted to put 8 because it's still a good strat but there is a built-in effect I put 9.

Fender Mustang I (V.2) - Good buy for beginner

by ReDThrall on 08-18-2014 04:50 PM It's a modeling amp 20W. A good range of Fender amp simulation is present. It adds the most common effects and tweak the settings with the Fender Fuse software. We can connect: - A 3.5 jack audio output. - A 3.5 jack AUX input. - An output 6.35 FT5W (This is to add a footswitch) With adjustment for the master output volume. It allows you to play with headphones or reduced if you like your neighbors :) volume. It keeps a good volume at full power.

HK Audio PL 112 FA - day and night

by deedstacktyk on 08-18-2014 04:24 PM Sacred contrast to my previous sound (2 auro D208 + 2 sub eagletone) - Rendering voice is much better - Even without cabinet there as much bass (in standalone mode / outline) with my old sub 10 " - Solo (from 1.50m) of Another Country for CASSANDRA WILSON was fucking me goosebumps - Any action on the eq of my table takes on another dimension In short it another world! When I think of all the stews I bought the meantime, I should have put the front gum'm finally now I have enough to "pressurize" without saturating loool

Chillbass 2x12 - Good stuff

by Phil Rooster on 08-18-2014 02:00 PM New 2x12 with tweeter, see website Chillbass.

TC Electronic PolyTune Mini - White - Small but does the job

by gregours100 on 08-18-2014 12:42 PM I've had a month before I had a tuner "pocket". Report quality excellent price. Placed first chain on my pedal board, it works perfectly if you respect the instructions. Takes up little space, screen large enough and very bright. It mutes the output when tuning. Allows alternate tunings. Tuning string after string remains accurate but must vraaaaiiiiiment have sharp ears to make a difference. But if we must find a fault, there is this ridiculously small difference in results between the tuning string by string and strumming mode. This mode allows tuning just strumming the hard between two pieces just to check live by example. The switch between the two tuning mode is automatic. I bought the mm tomorrow if it comes to no longer work.

JEN FZ 3 - Not versatile enough

by inezgane on 08-18-2014 04:47 AM Fuzz pedal made in Italy

Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor - Super Tool

by gregours100 on 08-18-2014 04:42 AM Noise gate with a loop to put the noisy effects. Ability to power other pedals. All analog

Schaller wha-wha/yoy-yoy

by inezgane on 08-18-2014 04:32 AM Wha wha pedal a German was a time when many of the effects were made in Western Europe. Two possible effects as if the goal was to simulate two fasels. Proper quality but no more design in the finish.

Alesis iO|2 Express - Simple, small, efficient.

by Xinferno on 08-18-2014 04:06 AM In a simple but compact design, Alesis IO2 is very small indeed, and very portable. Complete with XLR + guitar / line inputs, one can connect carefree microphones, guitar / bass or piano. Thanks to the integrated phantom power, she is comfortable with such overhead mics or any condenser microphone.

Davoli Organ Bass B-5

by jarviscocker on 08-18-2014 03:47 AM All-tube amp
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!