• alihussainmusic

There is no available content written by alihussainmusic
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Baloran The River - Rediscovering the pleasure to discover a machine

by on 03-17-2018 08:08 AM Hi all, I’m posting this review after trying the said machine for 2 or 3 hours at his owner’s, Sir Baloran. I was slightly biased in favor of the device as I’d seen and heard many demos on th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Taurus Stomp-Head 3.HG - Amplifier in a stomp (pedal board) format offers plenty of features & flexibility

by on 03-17-2018 03:38 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Any quality amp should be diverse, no matter its design. The Taurus SH3 (Stomp Head) HG (High-Gain) Amplifier is exceptional in its overall diversity and design, as well as in sound...Read more on Audiofanzine

.strandberg* Singularity - Excellent Strandberg first investment - crisp and clear tones

by on 03-12-2018 05:14 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Below is a video that covers the tones of the various pickup selections under ‘clean’ amp conditions. As well, there are various sound clips engaging the heavier strings under condi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Black Arts Toneworks Son of Pharaoh - From Grainy OD to Massively Thick & Heavy Fuzz

by on 03-10-2018 02:45 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: This is one nasty fuzz and Black Arts Toneworks has received a lot of worthy praise as a result! Although I created a demo of how some settings sound on a Clean channel, I couldn’t ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Black Arts Toneworks Tres Diablos Ruidosos - Mild overdrive... Crunch... Classic Distortion... Metal and Super Heavy Fuzz are all here!

by on 03-08-2018 11:38 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Black Arts Toneworks has been developing some of the heaviest sounding pedals imaginable, and Tres Diablos Ruidosos (Three Rowdy Devils) is no exception. Below is a YouTube video wi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure SM57 - Excellent bang for the buck

by on 03-07-2018 09:32 PM I bought an SM57 primarily to record electric guitars. I spent hours with several other microphones and never really got a sound I was happy with until I tried the SM57. It was the clear winner ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zvex Box of Rock (Vertical) - Box of Rock gives you the 1966 Marshall JTM45 Amp Sound (Townshend/Hendrix)

by on 03-05-2018 05:49 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Certain guitars and amps have become desired collectables because they just happen to have gotten something right. The 1966 Marshall JTM45 amp head is such a beast. If unfamiliar w...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zvex Box of Metal Vexter - Classic Metal with Box of Metal

by on 03-01-2018 05:00 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: From a heavy pounding boom to a sizzle reminiscent of Dimebag, it’s possible to dial into several different tones with ZVEX’s Box of Metal. What really stands out about this pedal i...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fostex FT17H - Excellent Tweeter à Compression

by on 02-26-2018 05:43 AM J' utilise ces tweeters avec des 12" Alnico GAMMA, des AUDAX PR170ZO, les fréquences de coupure sont 600 Hz et 6000 Hz. Le rendement est élevé et le rendu sonore est très bon, pas métallique mais p...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Quintessence Harmonizer - Play Guitar Harmony Instantaneously

by on 02-23-2018 09:54 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Some pedals tend to get you more excited than others. The Quintessence Harmonizer is one of those pedals. Not only can it give your tone that added touch, thickness and dimension, ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Shift Line Astronaut V.2 - Astronaut A+ is a Deep Space Exploring Reverb

by on 02-21-2018 10:18 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: I’m a sucker for ambient type music and pedals that help to produce that genre of music. The three major types of such pedals are modulation, delay and, of course, reverb. The Astr...Read more on Audiofanzine

EMG HA - EMG H: Possibly my favorite pickups... EVER!

by on 02-20-2018 05:24 AM I love the EMG S and SA pickups in my strats,so when I came across an OLD hardwired set of EMG H pickups I jumped on them and installed them in my DeArmond M65. I also installed a Bigsby B5. Well,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zvex '59 Sound Vertical - '59 Sound Emulates 1959 Fender Bassman Perfectly!

by on 02-20-2018 03:33 AM SOUND: One of the most sought-after amps (combo in fact) is the 1959 Fender Bassman. Originally developed for the bass guitar, six-stringers began realizing how great it was for them – characte...Read more on Audiofanzine

Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat - No strat 'quack'

by on 02-18-2018 04:14 PM I've had good experience with Seymour Duncan products, and bought these to go in my frankenstrat at neck and middle positions. I wanted something with that strat 'quack' but with more output to ble...Read more on Audiofanzine

Alesis QS8 - Great Value / almost perfect

by on 02-17-2018 12:24 PM I have been looking for a decent stage piano that can fill my needs for Rhodes, Wurly, Clavinet, and acoustic piano sounds. Being able to do some decent B-3 tones was not necessary but definitely ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Dwarfcraft Devices Happiness - Modulate your way into a soundscape

by on 02-17-2018 04:48 AM SOUND: Wow… if you like creating or playing music that takes on a different edge, and in the realm of soundscapes or the futuristic then Happiness is up your alley. Below is a sample demo I put...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha CG182SF - Trés bonne Guitare de série

by on 02-14-2018 06:18 AM Je cherchais une guitare nylon pas spécialement flamenco, mais une guitare qui sonne moderne tout en gardant les dimensions des guitare classiques (notamment le manche). Après en avoir essayé quelq...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai AM 2600 - AKIA AM-2600 AMPLIFIER

Peavey KB3 - Channel 1 & 2 have much lower volume that Channel 3?

by on 02-01-2018 01:20 PM I am testing out a new Peavey KB3 60W speaker/amp. i noticed that Inputs CH1 and CH2 have a much softer volume than when I use CH3? CH3 really cranks and has power to it with the MIC and guitar/k...Read more on Audiofanzine

Elektron Digitakt - Digitakt – a limited, yet boundless product

by on 02-01-2018 03:15 AM [b] For which specific applications or uses have you chosen this product? [/b] I play IDM electronic music, and I chose this device as I was after a small mobile studio without having to sacrif...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Mimiq Doubler - Create Multi-Tracking Effect and a Wall of Sound

by on 01-31-2018 05:36 AM The purpose of the Mimiq Doubler is to thicken up your sound, often achieved by way of a slight chorus or slap-back echo, or more commonly (in the studio) by way of multi-tracking the same guitar...Read more on Audiofanzine

Lowrey Genie (Model 1CG-1A) - An enjoyable instrument with practical uses

by on 01-30-2018 07:31 AM This is a fun keyboard to play, and it can be used for recording. The sounds can be combined to make some interesting tones, and the effects; AUTOWOW, REVERB, PERCUSSION, VIBRATO, REPEAT, and ECHO;...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha PSS-170 - Great sound in a toy keyboard

by on 01-29-2018 02:37 PM This keyboard is definitely for a beginner player, yet it has some great features compared to other PSS keyboards. It is polyphonic up to 8keys, which is all dependent on which sounds and effects a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Reissue '57 - An outstanding instrument

by on 01-29-2018 08:32 AM Certainly, the easiest way to go is just answering the AF-suggested questions: [b] Which amplifier and/or effect(s) do you use with this guitar? What playing and musical style(s) do you play wit...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Lead III - My First Guitar

by on 01-26-2018 02:26 PM First guitar, bought from my uncle. Used through an Epiphone tube amp, Peavey Bandit 112, on to later play it through a Line 6 Flextone head with a Mesa Cab. I played mostly blues and rock, and som...Read more on Audiofanzine

.strandberg* Masvidalien Cosmo - New 2018 Signature Guitar by Strandberg

by on 01-25-2018 05:21 AM [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7g415Lu_co[/video] [b]FEATURES[/b] The Masvidalien Cosmo has the well-known Boden shape, unique with different features in sound/tone shaping. There’s a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Dave Smith Instruments OB-6 - Classic and modern in the same time...

by on 01-20-2018 09:17 AM I received a request to post a review after updating my gear list, which is all the more normal… First, I must say I’ve only owned the OB-6 for 4 days so far, which is of course too short to have ...Read more on Audiofanzine

BK Butler Tube Driver - Has its moments

by on 01-20-2018 12:16 AM Great pedal for a screaming solo or some other additions. However the distortion for a power chord sucks. Open chords with some boost sounds good. I can switch over to the EVH 5150 15 watt, and ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tannoy TM1 - I was surprised

by on 01-16-2018 07:55 PM My friend is a Music Goup Rep, he brought one of these over to test it. I grabbed a U87 off the shelf as our reference and plugged them both into an XL48 pre. We ran the AES outs into a hi res conv...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kawai SX-240 - Kawai SX-240

by on 01-14-2018 01:03 PM I bought my 1st SX-240 in 2012 for $500. It broke down within a year after the screen began to freeze and scramble. Very shortly after that I bought another SX-240 for roughly the same price whic...Read more on Audiofanzine