• acetheface954

There is no available content written by acetheface954
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Technics SL-1200 MK2 - Technics turntables will never let you down!

by nin1 on 01-09-2014 08:30 PM Most of the Djs you can see in the clubs, consider the Technics 1200 mk2 as one of the best turntables a music enthusiast can have. If you are starting to learn the basics of this amusing profession, there is no doubt that the technics products should be more frequent in the learning process. The 1200 mk2 version was dealing with a few changes since its first release in 1972, and its developers have made a fantastic turntable, which became a trademark in the hip hop culture because they were using it as an instrument. One of the notable advantages, is the weight of this turntable, which is 31 pounds. Yes, it is unusual for a turntable to weight as much as this, but it is a characteristic that provides a better sound quality since it is absorbing the vibrations from the speakers. Besides the marvellous weight feature, many users are disappointed in the lack of pitch adjustment beyond 8% and its developers aren’t willing to change it, even when some of the competitions were offering a better pitch adjustment. But, the ability to avoid any change of speed is on the highest level and the beatmatch will always be on point. Technics 1200 mk2 is the default music tool for almost every respectable DJ today, and even if it is amazing for the clubs, it can still do an amazing job in the audiophile world. The people, which are involved in the world of sound and pay an extraordinary level of details when it comes to achieving the perfect sound, are satisfied from Technics 1200 mk2 and suggest it to everyone who has doubts about it. There won’t be any rumble problems with this turntable because of the quality creation and weight of the product. Every DJ would have issues in the clubs if rumble and instability appears. Maybe one of the most important parts of the turntables is the tonearm because it's crucial when it comes to having a great sound. Technics weren’t developing a new tonearm for this turntable and it is an outdated feature that is not a good thing for the audiophiles. So, if you purchase a second hand Technics 1200mk2, you will need to change the tonearm if you are interested in a better sound. A creation that is built to last has never failed the people who follow the work of Technics and some of the characteristics can’t be found in other turntables. Having the ability to make a quick start-up with only 0.07 seconds, is an amazing feature to provide in the 70s. The torque motor is making a huge difference from the other turntable companies. The authentic moulded aluminium Diecast cabinet and heavy rubber base material keep the product undamaged. All of the vibrations a regular turntable has, can’t be found in Technics 1200 mk2. Today, used Technics 1200 mk2 can be purchased for a huge price, which is almost close to the regular price of a new turntable. The developers aren’t releasing this product anymore, so a used Technics is the only option if you are willing to have an excellent turntable in your home. Always avoid using Technics 1200 from DJs since their condition won’t be on a satisfying level. This is a very important characteristic for the audiophiles and for the people that don’t want to replace it with another turntable in a few years. Pros: - Built to last - Sliding pitch control - Designed for professional DJs - Audiophile quality - Absorbs vibrations - Perfect beatmatching Cons: - Technics doesn’t release them anymore - The second hand price is almost as expensive as a new turntable - Lack of pitch adjustment beyond 8% Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort EVL-K6 - White Pearl - My favorite skyscraper. And loooooin.

by bloodjob on 09-30-2014 06:27 AM We will not go back on it. She is severely burnée. Tailored for the métoool. Between the EMG 81 AND 85 active duo beat up the riff and solo send the ebony fretboard which I think good so beautiful and wonderful to play and that keeps out floyd mullet I make him live ... What? I bought the satin black model, fascinated by inlays shaped Pentacles and the cross that goes from the box 11 15 Magnificent. But when I saw her in Pearl white, my heart missed a beat: I must have it. It's done. Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort X-6 - Cobalt Blue Satin - A great surprise

by bloodjob on 09-30-2014 06:02 AM In short: 24 frets, rosewood fingerboard, two humbucker, single, 3 positions, a split on the volume and tone. Mine is cobalt blue satin. Abandoned by his former master who sold me a piece of bread (100 balls, with lots of accessories, a bargain!) I restored set and I plan to put her wildest soon microphones. Equipped with basic EMG HZ passive and less punchy version of the EMG 81 and 85, I admit that I stayed on my hunger. Amazing, I have another cort evl K4 and a small EMG out sound perfect for ringworm good trash or technical metal Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort X-6 Assassinator Special Edition - It is the guitar

by bloodjob on 09-30-2014 05:43 AM I saw there some time, and I wanted her big sister. But too expensive (over € 1,100, a must in Cort). The design and finish are breathtaking, in the tradition of the finest dean! The inlays on the fretboard are beautiful and as usual 'with Cort, quick sleeves do as highways, well finished and fretted. 24 boxes of happiness, two full humbucker to single coil patatew anecdotal (I still do not see the interest), supported by a push pull to split the two humbucker. Floyd holds good agreement. Nothing to say. This is by far my best guitar, pat against, I quickly put him active EMG story she roars as she deserves! Read more on Audiofanzine

DigiTech RP500 - The best way ahead of the other

by bloodjob on 09-30-2014 04:56 AM No need to return it. All effects are present. Note the harmonizer which allows interesting simulation of 12 strings, the famous and infamous whammy settings maladd (haha detuuuuune the effect). The big plus is that in addition to being usable mode multi-effects pedalboard AND, it is also possible since the update, make a damn good looper. Besides the plethora of connectivity, the USB plug to turn it into sound without latency map (yes, tested and approved under guitar rig). Brief. Abused do so complete. Note that simus hi gain amps sound great. Absolute disgrace to those who dare say otherwise. We must connect the AC on a sound system or powered speakers for neutral understand !!! Obviously if one is beast enough to go through the grain of an amp + hp his shit, obviously it sounds cold and mushy or acid. Read more on Audiofanzine

Techniguitare Custom Booster V2 - Simple and effective ++ ++

by egoteebee on 09-30-2014 04:48 AM Clean booster effect really neutral with the opportunity to strengthen moderately treble via a small cross. Although gradual effect setting whose activation is indicated by a blue LED. I bought in kit version deluxe version which gives the assembly to choose between two versions (bypass or buffer). The price shown is the Deluxe version (premium components) work with "mache" (missing more than welded). Great tutorial online and in addition they respond to emails, so ... Read more on Audiofanzine

JJ / Tesla KT77 - a boosted EL34

by franfranky on 09-30-2014 04:47 AM quartet used in my HIWATT, balanced sound, great bass, warm mid, treble not too intrusive. very quiet. a lamp however slammed after twenty hours of use (shock? default? ...). replaced by another lamp paired with my quartet at Tubetown everything is back in order. a lot of headroom, tone between a 6L6 and EL34: dynamic warm but without the garish side EL34. Read more on Audiofanzine

Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 - big win and big noise

by franfranky on 09-30-2014 04:42 AM lamp used on my HIWATT in different position. big sound and huge gain against by no means silent, she brought a major buzz. she was little Faulty be, but for the price (15 euros) I think the value for money is not great. Read more on Audiofanzine

JJ / Tesla ECC83 S - very good value for money

by franfranky on 09-30-2014 04:39 AM lamp tried V1 and V3 (drive) my Hiwatt. sound fairly neutral, balanced, light very quiet, good gain, grain hot enough. a brief lamp goes everywhere with good value for money Read more on Audiofanzine

Tung Sol 12AX7 - very bright sound

by franfranky on 09-30-2014 04:36 AM V1, unwanted in my Hiwatt (played with a bass). its very clear but too acute, it sounds very "metal". Lamp not super silent drive in it brings a little hum. rather brief suitable for metal I think, but not hot and bluesy tones. Read more on Audiofanzine

MXR M116 Fullbore Metal - nikel chrome

by guigue106 on 09-30-2014 03:51 AM the effect available? : Depending on the game each edition? you turn the knobs you test and you feel t ADVISED! lamp? oO technology? I would say a former Read more on Audiofanzine

Hydrogen Music 0.9.6 - in progress and always free

by hhub92 on 09-30-2014 02:14 AM Easy installation under Windows 8.1 although this is still a beta version; This original sub ubuntustudio FEDORA CCRMA, Tangostudio or KXstudio in the stable version Linux, but the update is there: Linux, 0.9.6 is stable since August 2014. General configuration easy: to change anything in Windows, use Jack Linux. Incompatibilities: not really, but to make a multitrack output on Windows, it is not yet that ... Jack Windows refers to ASIO4ALL, not multitrack sound card but super strong. Otherwise, works well. The manual, tutorials and videos have evolved and it's not bad, I found the answer to some of my questions. It's clear, that's enough for routine use or advanced, if one builds his drumkits for example. Read more on Audiofanzine

Tascam US-2000 - My Baby

by sacchetta on 09-30-2014 01:41 AM TASCAM US 2000 - great product and features, even better price. The TASCAM US 2000 is a USB 16 input 4 output analogue to digital converter. This audio interface takes up just a single rack space where others would fill at least 2. With a street price of about $400 USD it's pretty irresistible. The US 2000 was an obvious choice for my needs. I wanted at least 8 pre-amped channels, however my biggest need was more than 2 outputs. When I realized the US 2000 had 6 TRS inputs on the back I knew I had to have it. This gave me the option to pretty much mic up a whole 5 piece rock band into one single rack space unit. Specs: -44.1/48/88.2/96kHz sample rate -16/24 bit rate -20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1dB(MIC IN to MONITOR OUTPUT) frequency response -Signal to noise ratio - 90dB(LINE IN to MONITOR OUTPUT,20kHz LPF + A-weighted) -100ohms -2.4kohms input impedance -Nominal input level of -60dBu(when gain knob is at maximum) -4dBu(when gain knob is at minimum) -Maximum input level of +12dBu -Line inputs have a -10dB +4 dB switch -Mono or stereo switch for each pair of input channels (with exception of digital channels) -Phantom power switch for every 2 pre-amped inputs -16 inputs (8 Pre-amped + 6 TRS line in + 2 S/PDIF) -Tracks 7 & 8 have insert jacks in the back -2 dedicated monitor outputs -4 line outputs (1-2 reflect the monitor outputs) -1 headphone jack on front with dedicated volume knob (100mW+100mW or more (32ohms loaded)) -Monitor & computer output knobs on front -Input monitoring knob -100 LED meter for input and output -USB 2.0 -Cubase LE 5 included -Power - AC100V to 240V, 50/60Hz - 14W consumption -Dimensions - 482.6(W)×44(H)×280(D)mm -Weighs 2.5kgRead more on Audiofanzine

Hohner JT-60 - Ideal guitar for the Rock 60 '

by boldaslove75 on 09-29-2014 11:02 PM Made in Japan. Guitar Ash two piece so heavy and snapping. Vibrato 2 points. I have the luxury model with Kent Armstrong Lipstick pickups and electronics Atn that can change the texture of the sound: it goes to Gibson Gretsh through fender but nothing modern! At the time it was worth about the price of a Fender mexico but god it sounds better! Read more on Audiofanzine

Mojo Vintage PAF 50's - the monster 58 MOJO PAF

by mfredo on 09-29-2014 08:38 PM In the war of wham's now raging, I'll be very objective! we are in the pure cloning GIBSON PAF 58, with a strong vintage identity matching (for me) the perfect replica of a Gibson set this year! I mean 1958 and not 59! After trying a lot of Paf at Gibson, throbak, and so on! I discovered the hysteric remains (for me) the best cloning a set gibson 1959! However, I wanted a set approaching the granular identity of a 58 LP! (I know there's crazy everywhere) With the guidance of Guy (dealer Mojo and Hysteric) of at Micros-shop, he knew perfectly meet my expectations by making this set of micro-measure. C microphones are simply "enjoyable" and turns your lp (for me by R8) in a vintage war machine, they give a strong character to your LP. sound, grainy 58 finally found, warmth, sustain to return this fire Gary Moore !, a balance between the bass and treble pickups sublime! wild harmonies end endof bends animate this set, always breaking point but never win, never drool! the gameplay is simply "graalesque" is literally immersed in the chewing gum! My lp has finally found his feet shoes! For those seeking the mojo tone of LP58, go !!! Assembly preferably with a kit womanTone !!! Read more on Audiofanzine

casawave Station i5/i7 4 coeurs - Moyenne Tour 2014 - Excellent I recommend 100%

by fofophe on 09-29-2014 07:29 PM Are you a musician but not a computer, you do not want to embarrass you with the tedious installation plugings and software ... Do not hesitate, made of trust Stéphane CASAWAVE ... After 8 months of reflection. I bought a round with average station i5 Core i7 4770K - 3.5Ghz - 4 cores etc ... with screen keyboard mouse January 20, 2014 which is 90% identical to that proposed by CASAWAVE today. In addition, purchase and installation of KOMPLETE ULTIMATE 9 CUBASE ARTIST 07/05/30 and RME soundcard and finally 3 virtual instruments that I already had. Everything was delivered to me and carefully packed with a small explanatory note for installation ... 1:00 later, in operation, the first recording to test, no inconvenience, no conflict, no bugs, a moment of pure happiness followed by whole hours to explore sounds, instruments etc ... during the last few months, I contacted Stephen on several occasions for information aids the installation of new pluging etc..par phone (450km we separate), Stéphane has always been available immediately, no waiting time, no "I recall you," this is part guarantees CASAWAVE, and finally, it can also work remotely on the PC to be taken into Immediate loading !! Some will say that the set may seem their dear, that can be found cheaper at Chinatown of Paris, but the service, quality of listening and professionalist CASAWAVE ARE EXCELLENT !!! That's just my opinion !! Stephane thank you for contributing to my dream Musically, Fofophe. Read more on Audiofanzine

SSL MadiXtreme 64 - top notch

by jean raoul ducable on 09-29-2014 07:08 PM I find this excellent map, stable drivers is perfect. Word clock input allows use of an external clock if necessary. The operation of this card is simple, you have 64 in out available on your daw. drivers also work for the sounds of windows and internet You can not make headphone mix with this card, it is more suitable for those who use a mixer. However its use is even more simple. Delighted Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall Major - Pitch Black - Good surprise ... to rock!

by Mc.redneck on 09-29-2014 06:42 PM I use it for a few days. Nothing like a "monitoring" model that will be far more linear, better insulated, built better but much more expensive. So here is my opinion. It is ONE thing, he did well, do not ask him more. I think it's a real bias on the part of the manufacturer, and I must say I find it successful. Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall DSL40C [2012 - ] - Marsh'Mal? False good idea ...

by Necromancien06 on 09-29-2014 05:17 PM All lamp Power: 40 Watt 1 speaker 12 "Celestion Custom 70/80 Lamps: 4 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34 2 channels: Classic Gain and Ultra Gain Volume and Gain controls for the two channels Clean and Crunch modes on Classic Gain channel Methods Lead 1 and Lead on Ultra Gain channel 3-band EQ (bass, mid, treble) Presence control Tone Shift switch Resonance control Pentode / triode switch Digital reverb per channel Outputs speakers: 4, 8 and 16 Ohm Crank 2 buttons incl. (Channel selection and reverb on / off) Dimensions: 625 x 490 x 255 mm Weight: approx. 23 kg Read more on Audiofanzine

Klein & Hummel 098 - unbeatable at this price

by g3orge on 09-29-2014 02:37 PM It is by listening to someone else as they appeared to me as obvious: it's the sound I'm looking for (in this price range). I use it to mix in the not specially treated environnnement, connected directly to my ULN8. They are equipped with a system for direct hanging on a wall. This is the 3-way, it is getting quite rare for this kind of new speakers. Read more on Audiofanzine

The T.bone RM700 - DO NOT BE ABOUT IT

by vivalazik on 09-29-2014 07:33 AM Ribbon microphone, passive, directivity 8. Read more on Audiofanzine

Audient iD22 - Perfect!

by slyooney on 09-29-2014 06:53 AM Build quality, preamps and convertos. For more information, look on the section of the forums dedicated to this card. Read more on Audiofanzine

Stagg PC-0,15/PLPL - Satisfied for the price

by sylgra on 09-29-2014 05:36 AM I have bought these little cables 15 cm in length to connect my guitar pedals (pedalboard), sold in packages of 6.Très performance for the price, no sound or other parasite, really satisfied at all levels ... J`avais looked for a purchase of more expensive cable, Fender genre, but I found the price a bit d`achat dispendieux..Donc too, j`ai decided to try my luck with this product, and was j`ai pleasantly surprised with the results ... To sum it all: effective, inexpensive, colored yellow, green, blue, white, red, black, no loss of signal .. You can buy without worry, why pay more ???? ... Thank you Read more on Audiofanzine

Ecler nuo 2.0 - Ecler quality ...

by Elenel on 09-29-2014 03:05 AM I've had two weeks. In use scratch / Sampling, I needed it for the crossfader and audio quality. She has no legs but can eventually fix the Racker (seen in the manual). I think the connection is already summarized, we have everything you need, although output would have pleased me Jack 6.35. But there's still the XLR so we will not complain .. The EQ is perfect for what I do, the buttons switch to a frequency killer are convenient to cut the bass to scratch, and I imagine the possible effects for a live DJ mixes. on the other hand I searched a bit in the manual the actual frequency of 3 bands with no result ... There's also a microphone input 6.35, perfect to carry around a live set for a big session Hip Hop ... It can turn into a line input for a third assignable PFL RCA input with EQ High and low and a knob volume. Read more on Audiofanzine

Swan Flight Single Level Guitar Pedal Board Case Size 3 - BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG

by jeff040 on 09-29-2014 12:07 AM Pedalboard Swan Flight of very good quality and robustness. Internal dimensions 783mm (L) x 383mm (W) x 90mm (H) External dimensions Approx 820mm (L) x 420mm (W) x 170 (H) 6 rubber feet ensure stability Side closures "butterfly" brawny with the possibility of putting a padlock, no risk of the pedalboard opens when carried by the handle, which is also very well done. Balls protection at every angle. Very well finished inside, comes with a Velcro (2 meters) to attach your pedals to the mat. Despite a relatively high weight (6 kg anyway), this pedalboard is very well built and all your pedals will be well protected. Read more on Audiofanzine

Amt Electronics TC-3 Tube Cake - Good, but could do better ....

by Johnny R on 09-28-2014 11:31 PM Given that there are very few reviews for this product, here's mine, which will probably shed some light on some people. Amp compact pedal format, transistors, emulating a sound lamps. 1 instrument input (or paper, or preamp), 1 power supply input, 1 output to HP 8 Ohms minimum. REAL power of 3 watts. 1 volume, 1 DEPTH knob, 1 knob PRESENCE ..... actually it's more or less bass and treble .... Weakness in my opinion: no on / off switch, or on the amp or the power supply (though an AMT) ...... so I added 1 inter bedside lamp style on the cord alim. Read more on Audiofanzine

Pearl P-932 - Excellent!

by free777 on 09-28-2014 11:30 PM I bought this double recently with our friends Teutonic! Models tested (I only mention those purchased): DW 7002 Double Camco Yamaha Flying Dragon DFP D. Drive, Pearl Eliminator, Axis A2, 9500 Yamaha D). What I do not like: the control setting to kick under the sole, only the orange cam provided, setting the heel with only two positions, no possibility to adjust the angle of the string to the Like the Eliminator ... and not direct drive. What I like most: his liveliness, responsiveness, simplicity, nevertheless, induced his philosophy of "more for less". The value for money is unbeatable (158 euros) and sprayed the competition ... and even above, such as the Yamaha 9500 D. This choice I would immediately, if necessary. But next year, I will pay her big sister. Test here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUs1GRO0UoA Read more on Audiofanzine

Sony MDR-7510 - Incomprehensible & unpleasant

by Minimatic on 09-28-2014 11:20 PM Too risky, we do not know or are we going with this strange headphone. Certainty, listen sound in there is downright unpleasant. So far from 7506, which despite its many flaws for me was a true classic for many, many years. Anyway, I'm going back to yet another 7506 once again. Read more on Audiofanzine

Epiphone Firebird VII - A GUITAR WITH A LOOK AND SOUND .... !!

by jeff040 on 09-28-2014 11:08 PM Mine dates from 2005 made in Korea, sunburst color (very successful elsewhere). For those who have this guitar made in USA, I have my doubts .... For specs, see the opinion of "Guiktare" which has been well described. Good finish for violin and maybe even better than series at Gibson ... Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha AES820-D6 - Unbeatable value for money!

by lisalee on 09-28-2014 11:05 PM Made in Taiwan like any high-end Yamaha. Bridge crossing to give more sustain. Threaded neck 24 frets, designed to collect very deep draft without the strings are hard. Sperzel to mechanical blockages (the top) Di Marzio pickups Custom very powerful 16 and 18k. 2 volumes and tone up a phase inverter that can switch from a modern sound (metal) to a vintage sound (very gibson) through a Fender sound simple way. It has 3 guitars for the price of one! Note the alder body integrally. I can say that the build quality as often with yamaha is on top! After 6 years, it has not grown old! It sounds even better! She does not give in sham but in pure efficiency. The opposite of the dean and Schecter ... Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!