• acetheface954

There is no available content written by acetheface954
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Casio Casiotone CT-101 - Anny

by on 08-04-2015 07:01 AM Thanks por información a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a q q a a q a q a a a q QA q. Q q q q q q. Q q q q q q QA aaa a a a aRead more on Audiofanzine

The Loop Loft Indie Rock Drums MIDI Drum Loops - Definitely inspiring, but...

by on 08-02-2015 08:31 PM Used with EZDrummer 2 and SSD4. The bank is somehow organised (you'll likely have to reorganise it to taste for a more convenient use, as is often the case with such products), inspiring and divers...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland JUNO-1 - Nice Compact Synth For Live Gigs

by on 08-02-2015 04:43 AM This was my very first synthesizer. I still use the Alpha Juno on many of my recordings today [b]PROS[/b]: One-touch editing for Tone Modify (Mod Rate - Mod Depth - Brilliance - Envelope Time) ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland MKS-50 - Classic Synth Sounds!

by on 08-02-2015 04:24 AM This has been a rock-solid piece of gear in my studio for a long time. No repairs needed except for changing the battery [b]PROS[/b]: Performance Patch settings Small 1U rackmount footprint T...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland U-20 - A Great Controller Keyboard/Synth

by on 08-02-2015 01:18 AM Some very realistic Piano sounds with the default Patches. Can also create some great Sound FX. Wide selection of accessory PCM Cards to add new sounds [b]PROS[/b]: Excellent PCM samples. Nothin...Read more on Audiofanzine

Dell'arte leadbelly 6 - Dell Arte Leadbelly 6 String guitar

by on 08-01-2015 10:18 AM Awesome Guitar. Well worth the money. Beautiful. Well made and Beautiful Fit and Finish with Quality Woods. I want to BUY this 6 String Dell Arte 6 String Leadbelly Guitar. Please Contact me at don...Read more on Audiofanzine

Diezel Zerrer - 100% Diezel

by on 07-29-2015 04:04 PM This is a FET preamp fitted with 2 individual channels (Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume). It also offers a presence and a deep control, and a master volume, All 3 knobs are common to the two cha...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez TV650 - Pictured is a tv750

by on 07-27-2015 01:47 AM This is not so much a review as a correction. Pictured is the Talman TV750. The only difference between it and the TV650 is the color. The 650's were a cream white, and the 750's have the sunbur...Read more on Audiofanzine

Casio WK-7500 - Nice instrument

by on 07-23-2015 04:23 AM I`ve played the Casio WK-7500 in a music store a while back. It can really imitate the draw bars on a Hammond organ. And they have all kinds of instrumental sounds to it, and a transpose button whe...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Xenyx Q502USB - Excellent value, fairly clear audio, easy to use

by on 07-19-2015 02:57 PM I specifically bought this mixer as a stopgap between owning a Mackie 1604 VLZ board and a replacement. I also used, for a while, the Alesis Multi Mix 6, and the Xenyx 10 channel. Despite not ha...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha FB-01 - I have this Yamaha FB01 Sound Generater.

by on 07-17-2015 06:55 AM I have this Yamaha FB01 Sound Generator on top of my Technics PR-305 Digital Piano. It was made back in 1985. It has 525 instrumental sounds on it. I have the instruction book to it. It was given t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics sx-EX 10L - I use to own the Technics EX-10 Organ

by on 07-17-2015 06:30 AM I had the Technics EX-10 Organ since 1998. It was given to me by a piano tuner, he gave me an FM Sound Generater FB01 that came with it as he gave me the organ. I still have it, it`s on top of my T...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha DGX-650 - I played on the Yamaha DGX-650

by on 07-16-2015 05:34 AM I`ve played on a Yamaha DGX-650 in a music store a while back. I pressed the buttons for for the different instrumental sounds on it. They are a nice portable digital piano to take along. It has lo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland RD-800 - I`ve played on a Roland RD-800 at a music store a while back.

by on 07-16-2015 04:13 AM I`ve played on a Roland RD-800 in a music store a while back, it has 1113 instrumental sounds on it. The only thing that`s tricky about it. is when you have the cathedral organ or the Grand Pipes, ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tayden Retro 55 - Excellent upgrade

by on 07-14-2015 05:36 PM I've bought this to replace the stock Celestion Rocket 50 on my Laney Cub12. The difference is huge! Much louder, punchier, richier sound. Big headroom improvement (everything else left stock). All...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Level Pilot - Simple install-insert between the loudspeakers

by on 07-14-2015 03:11 PM A simple but very helpful tool for passive, balanced levelling of any analogue stereo monitor step. Simply install/insert between the existing loudspeaker wiring and then you are ready to go. Nic...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sony MZ-R55 - 17 years of reliable service.

by on 07-13-2015 10:07 PM I bought this item on a whim to do digital, two track recording from the main outs on my new Mackie 1604VLZPro, around 1998 or 1999. It was five hundred dollars at the time, and very small. I i...Read more on Audiofanzine

Retrovibe Basses Super-P - Worthy of the name Super

by on 07-11-2015 12:31 AM When the Super-P was recently released I was intrigued,a P+ bass with a MM instead of the more usual J bridge pickup,and in white with a Tort guard:bravo: I have the pleasure of owning a few Re...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carlsbro VAC 15 Greenback Classic - A sweet find in the tweed amp department.

by on 07-05-2015 08:34 PM Always known Carlsbro to do cheaper sounding amps, I've been told they're no longer manufactured in Britain. This had promises of an alternative to a Vox AC15 or 'British Tweed Amp' - clean ton...Read more on Audiofanzine

Audio Damage Rough Rider [Freeware] - Audio Damage Rough Rider

by on 06-27-2015 08:12 PM i use this in cubase almost mainly on drum tracks,just using the few presets that come with it are enough for me to give my drums a powerfull sound,thers so many free compressors out there but i us...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland Integra-7 - Perfect sound, bad multiparts usage, only 1 part at the time or it crashes

by on 06-25-2015 02:49 PM Supernatural sound quality is perfect, i like it a lot! I got it with the expectation to have some 2 or 3 instruments playing along with me when playing piano. The sound get chopped up in sma...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ketron Midjpro - Using the latest ketron midjay pro for live situation.

by on 06-24-2015 04:28 AM I bought this model to use with my Godin midi guitar , as I have been using the Gem Genesys xp for few years, wanted to update. The styles are limited but sound very realistic especially the drums...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars H6 'Winter' - Hufschmid Guitars H6 'Winter'

by on 06-21-2015 07:33 PM After receiving my first H6 and getting to know it over the last several months, I've become confident that Hufschmid Guitars are absolutely the perfect instruments for me in both form and function...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall 2098 JMP Lead - Possibly the most underated and misunderstood Marshall head

by on 06-17-2015 11:10 PM I do repair work from time to time for a vintage music shop, which is where I came across this amp. The owner had it in a back storage room in nonworking condition and ask me to take a look at it....Read more on Audiofanzine

Tokai TX-Lower - If you own the TX-5 Classic, you gotta get this too

by on 06-17-2015 09:10 PM This is the TX-Lower. It's technically a MIDI controller with 61 waterfall keys, but the main difference is that it was designed specially for use with the Tokai TX-5 Classic. They're sold as separ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 - A very nice midi keyboard in a fair - expensive (?) price that can be proved very very useful.

by on 06-17-2015 12:46 AM My hardware is a PC with: Windows 7 (64bit), 64MBRam, 2Xssd disks, 3Xhard disks, Akai EIE Pro sound card, NI Komplete Kontrol s-61, 2XE-mu precision monitors, Steinberg Cubase 8Pro (64bit), Wave l...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tokai TX-5 Classic - A "B3" with some Brazilian flavour

by on 06-14-2015 08:22 AM In 2013 I was in need of a new Hammond B3-like instrument - in other words, a clonewheel. There were lots of great options, but my budget wasn't high enough to pay their prices. Then I saw this Tok...Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics SX-KN1500 - An old keyboard that I wonder if I could still have

by on 06-13-2015 08:11 AM Well... What do I say about the Technics sx-KN1500? It was for sure the keyboard that I kept for most time on my set until now. I got mine in January/2000 - and I wonder if I could still have it. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha DGX-205 - User-friendly fun

by on 06-13-2015 07:45 AM The DGX-205 is a keyboard that I call "user-friendly fun", because it's VERY easy to use (you don't even need the manual to start using it) and VERY fun to play. I got one of those as an "emergenc...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss FV-500L Foot Volume - A strong volume pedal for precise volume control

by on 06-12-2015 10:56 PM This is one of the most reliable volume pedals that I know. I use it with my current clonewheel (Tokai TX-5 Classic, made in Brazil) and, you know, it's an essential item for that kind of instrumen...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!