• !pxzagsn

There is no available content written by !pxzagsn
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Tama HP910LSW Black - Big Feet Board~!

by on 11-24-2015 07:02 AM Having cut my teeth on a short ludwig Speed King, my size 13 feet have never been efficient.. The extremely smooth surface and long board allow me to do sliding or heel toe doubles with ease. It is...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland F-20 - Really beautiful

by on 11-24-2015 03:31 AM For all beginners and amateur musicians. Semi-professionals who know the piano market will very soon see its limits: they don't want to waste their time setting a tempo or calling a (tunes or style...Read more on Audiofanzine

Reverend Club King 290 - Midnight Black - Excellent !

by on 11-24-2015 02:43 AM I use the Reverend Club King 290 with Orange AD30 and Ampeg V4BH amps, mainly playing a mix of punk & hardcore. This guitar is just great, my (Mexican) Fender Telecaster and Gibson SG have a hard t...Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus AudioBox iTwo - Very good interface & software: computer music without wasting time.

by on 11-24-2015 02:20 AM I use it to record the mix that comes out of a Tascam integrated workstation. The interface is on a laptop running Windows 7. Installing the interface and the Studio One 2 software is easy, as we...Read more on Audiofanzine

Waves Waves L2 Ultramaximizer - Very good product

by on 11-22-2015 03:57 PM This ‘ultramaximizer’ (essentially a look-ahead stereo mastering limiter) is the only digital unit to make the cut. Compression is one of those areas where DSP-based units have traditionally been ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Artec SE-EQ8 8 Band Graphic EQ - Good buy for beginners

by on 11-18-2015 10:03 AM I bought it used in Hungary for about 40 bucks. I use it with a homemade JCM800, a 2x12 cabinet with Peavey Blue Marvel speakers, TD passive guitars. This is definiteley a beginner stage pedal,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Onkyo CR-L5 - rare hi-fi product

by on 11-18-2015 03:27 AM This is a rare device , because it includes CD player / tuner / all into a hi-fi amplifier !! It also has output for active subwoofer (2+1 or 4+1 system) and digital output ! Volume button is on th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Italia Guitars Rimini 12 - Restring the Italia Rimini 12 String...

by on 11-17-2015 01:31 PM After considerable research on how to restring the Italia Rimini 12 String, after owning one for 7 months and only finding one hit on this website that didn't state exactly what to do I would like ...Read more on Audiofanzine

ARP Quadra - Best Bundle of Analog

by on 11-15-2015 06:02 AM I purchased my ARP Quadra new in 1979, and used it non-stop until about 2001. It was in storage for a dozen years, but I've brought it out again, and love the sounds even better now than I did "in...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tascam US-16X08 - Good, not perfect

by on 11-15-2015 01:39 AM Hi all, I have been looking myself for reviews or videos on this Tascam US-16x08 audio interface. First, here it is : [img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/906126tascam4.jpg[/img] [b]Conte...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mackie SRM550 - A little known product - and that's a pity...

by on 11-15-2015 12:13 AM I only bought it this very week, this is more of a first experience than a real review. I'll edit this post as I get more experienced with it. I'll compare it with the QSC K10 that I own and soon a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Avid Pro Tools 12 - Pro tools 12 : an outrage

by on 11-14-2015 05:29 PM Avid resolutely keep with their delirious policy with Pro Tools 12 as a permanent internet connection of the workstation is now mandatory, which is only a thinly disguised way to spy even more on u...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland Cube-100 Bass - Roland Cube 100 Bass

by on 11-14-2015 04:26 AM Small-sized, various modelized sounds (Fender 100, SVT...), can be used with all instruments or as a sound system, for voice or playing music through it. Equipped with a 12" speaker and a piezo tw...Read more on Audiofanzine

CME XKey - Great piece of equipment!

by on 11-14-2015 03:25 AM I bought it as a complement to a Casio PX-5S for travelling and to record quick ideas without taking out the big thing. The keyboard is very compact and reacts quickly, it deals surprisingly well ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Evans (Sound Creator) ES-5 - Great!

by on 11-14-2015 02:10 AM I use the Evans as my main echo in the studio and live for "roots" Dub. In addition to looking good, it's sturdy. Speed is stabe, less unpredictible than a RE201 as far as the wow and compatible ta...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hiwatt T20 - 20 watts, but still Hiwatt

by on 11-13-2015 10:50 PM A standard-format tube combo, it seems pretty well finished. The classic-looking black and grey appearance looks fine - well, at least I like it. It stands in my living room where I use it at half...Read more on Audiofanzine

Stanton Magnetics T.62 - Long time user of Stanton equiptment

by on 11-13-2015 07:50 PM As a long time user of Stanton equiptment, i thought it was about time I dropped a review of the Stanton T.62. I paid full price for these brand new from [url=http://www.bestdjturntables.com/stanto...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Ditto X2 - His Excellency Ditto II

by on 11-11-2015 09:26 PM See the detailed specs on TC Electronic's website. [b]USE[/b] Since this is the first review on a device of a new genre, I will be as precise, especially as the user manuel (to be downloade...Read more on Audiofanzine

Positive Grid Bias FX - Bias FX, or how to REALLY replace your amps for 30 euros in the digital

by on 11-11-2015 03:03 AM Let's get straight to the point. Yes, I DO like the sound of valves more that I like their modeled counterparts. Yes, I consider a real rocking distortion means reaching the point when the tubes ar...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall JCM602 [1997-2000] - It rocks

by on 11-11-2015 02:01 AM It's a tube amplifier with two EL34 power tubes and four 12AX7 for the preamp section. Power is 60W, can rock really hard when pushed. 2 Celestion Heritage speakers which work very well with it, g...Read more on Audiofanzine

KV331 Audio SynthMaster Player - A little known, great product

by on 11-11-2015 01:13 AM Using it with Logic Pro X and Yosemite on an old Mac (3GB RAM). Bought it around 20 euros, easy to download and install. As a guitar player, I don't tweak it much, I'm satisfied with just using ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Brainworx bx_XL v2 - Excellent!

by on 11-10-2015 10:52 PM Used with Cubase6. Very Stable. Very clear. Mouse-controllable. Takes very little resource. Very efficient and precise. Can't do without it for mastering. Works in 2D, 3D and M/S. Can't do...Read more on Audiofanzine

Focusrite Scarlett Solo - An acceptable minimum service

by on 11-10-2015 10:38 PM I use it with Ableton, Soundforge, and as a listening device. Stability is great, the interface can work unnoticed, and yet I set it at minimal latency with an old Core2Duo E6700 PC. Nothing spe...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha P-105 - Good digital piano at an affordable price. All the cheaper ones I tried are gadgets. This one isn't!

by on 11-08-2015 12:20 AM I use this piano to play classical music at home, often at night for myself, with a headset. I already had an upright acoustic piano and a Clavinova digital piano, both too heavy to be easily moved...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Bacon Muter - Best muter I've ever had

by on 11-07-2015 01:50 AM My first muter came with one of my guitars as I bought it, FretWrap. My original one was of very poor quality, it actually fell apart within a week and I had to fix it my self. The stitching ju...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Drop Picks - Very nice picks

by on 11-07-2015 01:40 AM I bought an Hufschmid Drop pick just to try out. I have one of his guitars and I was very pleased with that, so I made the descision. The first thing that struck me was the quality of the produ...Read more on Audiofanzine

AKG C 414 B-ULS - Theres' a reason this mic is considered a classic!

by on 11-05-2015 03:19 AM Bought a mini condition B-ULS for my male vocals and acoustic guitars. Fantastic sounding mic. No EQ needed for my voice. Simply perfect. Small mic with a big sound. I've had so many large diaphrag...Read more on Audiofanzine

Suhr Standard Carve Top Knopfler Spec - Suhr Carve Top Knopfler Spec

by on 10-29-2015 02:43 AM What you are paying for with this instrument is the build quality and standard of components. Don't expect any case candy or even a fancy case, just a typical g and g type job but a very big centre...Read more on Audiofanzine

Schoeps BLM3 - Schoeps mics -- always the right choice

by on 10-29-2015 02:28 AM You simply can't go wrong with Schoeps microphones, and their long history in the film and recording industry is fascinating. They have extremely low self-noise levels, very low distortion, and sup...Read more on Audiofanzine

Schoeps MK5G - Schoeps mics -- always the right choice

by on 10-29-2015 02:16 AM You simply can't go wrong with Schoeps microphones, and their long history in the film and recording industry is fascinating. They have extremely low self-noise levels, very low distortion, and sup...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!