• !pxzagsn

There is no available content written by !pxzagsn
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Boss DD-500 Digital Delay - A very good, versatile pedal ! A very good Delay

by on 07-26-2016 09:55 PM I use this with a Fender Baja Telecaster. To me, a delay works better with a clean/crispy :) For a delay, it takes very little current : 200mA. As for voltage, it’s a standard 9V. Esthetically...Read more on Audiofanzine

Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special - Its no G&L but great for the money

by on 07-26-2016 09:46 PM 1. You can not compare a Squier to a G&L or American Fender. I was looking for a beater/practice bass & refused to touch a Squier. Then I saw the Jag. Could not put it down. I owned a Fender Jazz t...Read more on Audiofanzine

naylor Duel 60 - An exceptional amp !

by on 07-26-2016 09:01 PM [b]INTRODUCTION[/b] A 60-watt, all-tube amp head with 2x5881 & 4x12AX7. 2 channels (clean & dirty) with independent gain settings and general volume knob. Common EQ, presence & FX loop. Bui...Read more on Audiofanzine

PreSonus R80 - A real sound bubble

by on 07-25-2016 09:33 PM After trying them out in a store, I went directly back home to try them in their future environment. Getting through the highway. Once home, I unpacked them and put them on on a home-made shelv...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kurzweil PC3X - Kurzweil PC3X

by on 07-25-2016 12:17 AM Its main features -at least those that caught my attention- are as follows : *the heavy touch type keyboard: -the keyboard is pleasant to use with a quick rebound (quicker than on Yamaha heavy ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Deluxe Nashville Tele - Great Guitar

by on 07-24-2016 06:34 AM Very universal instrument. Great workmanship,Sounds excellent,Very different setup from a regular Telecaster but, usable tones and, plays nicely. Even thought this Telecaster is made in Mexico is...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hiwatt SA-212 Custom 50 212 Combo - Big amp and great sound for a huge enjoyment !

by on 07-21-2016 07:02 PM - What musical styles do you use this amp for? It's a clean sound machine, with very clear sounds till high power levels thanks to its legendary headroom. A perfect amp to play with a packed...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha PSS-795 - buy

by on 07-21-2016 01:50 PM какова цена на ваш синтезатор? в каком он состоянии? работает нормально? клавиши целые? кнопки не повредились? как будет с доставкой? откуда вы? напишите мне на почту parsifal81@list.ru what...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall MG15CFR - Would have given it 3.5 stars

by on 07-16-2016 11:47 PM I was actually looking for the Roland Cube 20XL, living in S. Korea sometimes choices are limited , so the salesman directed me towards this amp (Marshall MG15CFR). Since it was a Marshall I said ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez GRG170DX - The plain Jane of guitars IMHO...

by on 07-16-2016 07:57 PM I broke up with my ex-girlfriend of 12 years about 3 years ago, she refused to allow me to have a guitar in the house. A couple of months ago after I had to close down my factory for economic reas...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sony PCM-D50 - Sony PCM D-50 will not turn on.

by on 07-11-2016 05:40 AM I use this attached to the mixer board and record a duo. Can't find any pros for this product as it will not turn on now. Used it for 3 years and it slowly had problems turning on. I have seen ot...Read more on Audiofanzine

JamOrigin Midi Bass - ...

by on 07-11-2016 03:26 AM MIDI BASS! software revolucionário para a sua guitarra baixo MIDI Bass é um software revolucionário que converte o sinal analógico guitarras baixo em MIDI, tornando possível a utilização de sua g...Read more on Audiofanzine

3D Audio 3D Sound One - High Quality Surround Sound (5.1/7.1) with Head-Tracking

by on 07-06-2016 06:58 PM - Mainly used to mix multi channel audio (5.1/7.1) content on a PC with a DAW (mostly Reaper, ProTools, ...) - Secondary use: playing games on the same PC ;) Pros: -Extremely realistic multi-...Read more on Audiofanzine

Crumar T3 - The future of vintage sound is in your hands.

by on 06-30-2016 02:49 PM A rare piece of gear, not an easy one to find. If you chance to see one for sale, don't miss the opportunity to try it - and to try it is to love it instantly. It's a 3-in-1 in the same series ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zoom 1201 - Idiot proof FX utility

by on 06-30-2016 11:30 AM Certainly not high-end, and lacking in deep editing capability or anything much in the way of multi-FX, the unassuming 1201 still became something of a minor cult item amongst late-1990s home studi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai S20 - Simple loop sampler

by on 06-30-2016 11:19 AM Aimed at DJs and home studio hobbyists when it was issued, the S20 was never one of Akai's sampling flagships. But it's a humble and efficient performer that still sounds great, and is one of the e...Read more on Audiofanzine

Nad D3020 - Basic Swiss army knife of hybrid amps

by on 06-30-2016 11:11 AM A great introduction to hi-fi and the new world of hybrid digital amps. Nothing too stunning, just great value for money, ticking all the boxes as a solution for multiple sound sources. Currently h...Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics SL-1200 MK2 - Don't sweat the Technics

by on 06-30-2016 10:59 AM Would DJing have evolved as it did without this turntable? So many pivotal developments in one unit, from the direct drive motor, the almost instant start time, the pitch control, and even the stro...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland JUNO-106 - Classic 80s polysynth

by on 06-30-2016 10:51 AM Just a classic polysynth that does what it says on the box. Beautifully easy synthesize makes it a great device for anyone, though it's more than capable of satisfying the pro. Great sounds all aro...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai Tom Cat - Flawlessly built ! A very nice analog sound.

by on 06-29-2016 11:15 PM 1- I use this drum machine in the studio only, for Electro, Trance, J.M.Jarre-style (oxygène...), etc, etc. 2-The finish is incredible, but after all this is AKAI PRO! Creating a sequence is ver...Read more on Audiofanzine

Focal Alpha 80 - Look no further

by on 06-29-2016 10:52 PM Since April 2015 they're in my homestudio set, I've been discovering them progressively since then and I guess they certainly need an extra breaking time, still they're already really good. Great ...Read more on Audiofanzine

AcousticsampleS B-5 Organ - Just for its sound

by on 06-29-2016 08:16 PM Hi all, I couldn't resist after watching the demonstration video so as a great Hammond fan I bought it. I found the installation and activation process complicated but it finally ended up worki...Read more on Audiofanzine

No Name Spectrum AIL 95 - Pleasantly Suprised!

by on 06-29-2016 11:46 AM SO, am a "hobbyist" of sorts, and found this in a music store after the holidays in 2015. $ 60.00 plus tax out the door. These can be purchased @ all the big box stores/online/etc. As a beginner's ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Universal Audio Apollo 8 - a really great interface

by on 06-28-2016 09:35 PM I bought this interface 3 months ago after I had the opportunity to try many different audio interface models in several stores (mainly in Europe). As the shope rarely had high-end monitors avai...Read more on Audiofanzine

Phonic MR1843X - A very good mixer

by on 06-28-2016 07:27 PM Used in a rack. It's sturdy and convenient. The preamps are good, so are the connectors, the 4 aux & 4 busses are really convenient on an analog mixer. Enough channels for a beginner, but in the ...Read more on Audiofanzine

ASD ALT 550 - ASD ALT 550 stand

by on 06-28-2016 06:56 PM A single person is enough to set it up. Quick and easy to set, the stand can be adjusted using the 4 actuators and the magnet leveler. It takes 5 minutes and this is it, can be set on all kinds of ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Auratone 5C Super Sound Cube (2014) - IF TIME IS MONEY, THEN I'M ALREADY RICH JUST BY OWNING THEM.

by on 06-27-2016 08:55 PM For which musical style and context (home studio, studio, etc.) do you currently use these speakers? With which amp ? What are their specifications ? First thing, I shall mention I've used them ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Novanex U30 - Comme une part de pizza de la veille

by on 06-27-2016 06:47 PM [b]What musical styles do you use this amp for? [/b] Blues Rock Stoner Hard Rock [b]Given its weight and power, is this amp feasible for practicing, rehearsing with a band, and/or using live? [...Read more on Audiofanzine

Young Chang U121 - A really great Sound !

by on 06-27-2016 04:58 AM In what musical style and context (training, recording, live, etc.)do you currently use this piano? - I think its sound mostly suits recording pop, middle-of-the-road music and so on. As for li...Read more on Audiofanzine

Waves NX Virtual Mix Room - It does the trick

by on 06-18-2016 03:52 AM I use this plug-in with the following configuration : PC w/ Windows Seven, I7-4770k, 16GB, SSD (Samsung 850pro) Berhinger U-PHORIA UMC 1820 sound interface It's better to have a sound interface ...Read more on Audiofanzine
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!